PDA

View Full Version : UK Steeler fans- house swap for Burgh home game?

NEWstevo
02-27-2013, 01:51 PM
I live in a clean and cozy 2 bedroom house, 5 minutes from Pittsburgh International Airport, and have a reserved parking spot in a downtown garage walking distance to Heinz Field.

Anyone know any Steeler fans from England that might want to HOUSE-SWAP for a home game here in Pittsburgh?

My wife and I want to plan a visit to anywhere in the UK and since the Steelers play at Londonís Wembley Stadium this season, we thought there might be Steeler fans that may want to come to Pittsburgh and see a game. I could even sweeten the deal with possible tickets, use of my vehicle, etc.

Just a thought. We saw this in the movie "Holiday" with Cameron Diaz and Jude Law.

FrancoLambert
02-27-2013, 05:05 PM
I live in a clean and cozy 2 bedroom house, 5 minutes from Pittsburgh International Airport, and have a reserved parking spot in a downtown garage walking distance to Heinz Field.

Anyone know any Steeler fans from England that might want to HOUSE-SWAP for a home game here in Pittsburgh?

My wife and I want to plan a visit to anywhere in the UK and since the Steelers play at Londonís Wembley Stadium this season, we thought there might be Steeler fans that may want to come to Pittsburgh and see a game. I could even sweeten the deal with possible tickets, use of my vehicle, etc.

Just a thought. We saw this in the movie "Holiday" with Cameron Diaz and Jude Law.

If you consider changing your travel plans and decide to visit New Jersey I would be very interested. :sofunny:

Grav
03-01-2013, 12:47 PM
Don't forget us in Wales!

Millers the sh!t
03-03-2013, 03:37 AM
Well I live in NEW England.... I'll make a swap with ya any day. I live in the north end of Springfield and I'm the only white guy on my street. I live in a cozy little low income housing complex complete with security at the door. I'll even let you use my gun so when the all-star crew of Puerto Rican welfare recipients wake up too late to get to the methadone clinic, you can protect yourself when they try to rob you for a fix. P.S. don't leave any spare change noticeable in your car cause when you wake up you'll have a smashed $200 window all so someone could take $1.38 in change from your ashtray. Oh yeah, if the block parties every first and fifteenth of the month don't keep ya up all night I'm sure the unsupervised little asshole kids will pull the fire alarm so everyone in the building wakes up and gambles their life on staying in bed or walking down 20 flights of stairs to wait 45 minutes outside in the cold to find out it a false alarm. If you hurry quick though, you can get a close spot next to the warm dumpster that someone randomly started a fire inside of. Trade me a weekend at your house with a pair of tickets to the game and I'll give you a week a my house with a Rosetta stone Spanish edition and a couple of phone books you can keep under your shirt incase someone tries to stab you. Deal?

Dude, I fucking only wish I was kidding about these things.

tanda10506
03-05-2013, 04:06 PM
Well I live in NEW England.... I'll make a swap with ya any day. I live in the north end of Springfield and I'm the only white guy on my street. I live in a cozy little low income housing complex complete with security at the door. I'll even let you use my gun so when the all-star crew of Puerto Rican welfare recipients wake up too late to get to the methadone clinic, you can protect yourself when they try to rob you for a fix. P.S. don't leave any spare change noticeable in your car cause when you wake up you'll have a smashed $200 window all so someone could take $1.38 in change from your ashtray. Oh yeah, if the block parties every first and fifteenth of the month don't keep ya up all night I'm sure the unsupervised little asshole kids will pull the fire alarm so everyone in the building wakes up and gambles their life on staying in bed or walking down 20 flights of stairs to wait 45 minutes outside in the cold to find out it a false alarm. If you hurry quick though, you can get a close spot next to the warm dumpster that someone randomly started a fire inside of. Trade me a weekend at your house with a pair of tickets to the game and I'll give you a week a my house with a Rosetta stone Spanish edition and a couple of phone books you can keep under your shirt incase someone tries to stab you. Deal?

:rofl:

Hawaii 5-0
03-05-2013, 05:04 PM
Well I live in NEW England.... I'll make a swap with ya any day. I live in the north end of Springfield and I'm the only white guy on my street.

I'll bet the rest of the people where you live hate having a white guy ruining their neighborhood...

Millers the sh!t
03-07-2013, 09:18 PM
I'll bet the rest of the people where you live hate having a white guy ruining their neighborhood...

Yeah, they're pissed because I brought up the land value and now the property tax is a little higher.

6RingsAndCounting
03-07-2013, 10:17 PM

Sounds like my neighborhood. I live in a house in Youngstown Ohio for college,so if he wants to swap with me, I have a taco Bell 30 feet away if you'd want to pay for the shits, plus a girl died of a heroin overdose in the bathroom. Get ready for a Youngstown tune up ladies and gents.

Millers the sh!t
03-08-2013, 05:30 AM
Sounds like my neighborhood. I live in a house in Youngstown Ohio for college,so if he wants to swap with me, I have a taco Bell 30 feet away if you'd want to pay for the shits, plus a girl died of a heroin overdose in the bathroom. Get ready for a Youngstown tune up ladies and gents.

That sucks, I'd much rather over dose on heroin in a McDonalds bathroom.

6RingsAndCounting
03-08-2013, 01:46 PM
That sucks, I'd much rather over dose on heroin in a McDonalds bathroom.

she actually just got out of jail for taking a gun into the campus mcdonalds before she over dosed :doh: