PDA

View Full Version : Browns Joke

bengalsfan21
06-18-2005, 02:30 PM
I am going to be nice for now and not post any steeler jokes.

There was a little boy whose parents were getting a divorce. He had to testify in court and while he was on the stand, the judge asked him who he wanted to live with.
The little boy answered, "I don't know." The judge was confused and asked, "Well, what about your dad?" The little boy said, "No, he beats me."

The judge then said, "Well how about your mother?" "No, she beats me too," replies the little boy.

The judge is confused and looks at the boy and again he asks, "So, who do you want to live with?"

The little boy looks the judge in the eye and says, "I want to live with the Browns because they don't beat anyone."

bigbensgirl7
06-18-2005, 02:34 PM
I like that one!!!

steelersgirl86
06-18-2005, 02:36 PM
that is good...

bengalsfan21
06-18-2005, 02:49 PM
Albert Einstein is at a cocktail party, he runs into one man, and Albert asks "What is your IQ?" The man replies "190" Einstein says "Excellent... we can talk about quantum physics, aeronautical science and other topics."

They talk for a while and Einstein moves on. He comes to a young lady and says "Hello, what's your IQ?" The lady replies "140". Albert says "Great, we talk about politics, current events and other things". They talk for a while and Einstein moves onto another guy.

Albert says "Hi, what's your IQ?" The man stares back at him blankly and says "62" Einstein replies "How 'bout those Browns?"

bigbensgirl7
06-18-2005, 02:59 PM
Isn't that the truth!!!

clevestinks
06-18-2005, 05:21 PM
Good jokes Bengals fan You`ll do alright around here.

Tha rock
06-18-2005, 05:55 PM
Yeah the browns and the bills are the mutt of the afc they just dont gel right.

bengalsfan21
06-18-2005, 05:59 PM
Football practice was delayed on Wednesday for nearly two hours for the Browns. While on his way to the locker room, one of the players happened to look down and noticed a suspicious-looking, unknown white powdery substance on the practice field.

The head coach immediately suspended practice while the FBI was called in to investigate. After a complete field analysis,the FBI determined that the white substance unknown to the players was the goal line.

Practice was resumed when the FBI decided that the team would not be likely to encounter the substance again.

clevestinks
06-18-2005, 07:17 PM
I think I heard that one before, but LOL anyway!

What does Akron and Cleveland have in common?

Neither have a pro football team.

bengalsfan21
06-18-2005, 07:31 PM
I think I heard that one before, but LOL anyway!

What does Akron and Cleveland have in common?

Neither have a pro football team.

Haha I heard something like that but the one I heard was why don't Akron get a pro football team, bc cleveland will want one too.

Prosdo
06-18-2005, 07:32 PM
Good jokes lol

BlitzburghRockCity
06-18-2005, 07:44 PM
Good jokes Bengals fan You`ll do alright around here.

Yup, thats a classic!!! :cool:

Stlrs4Life
06-19-2005, 09:17 PM
Ah, the jokes on you, there are way more Bunghole jokes out there thanm Steelers jokes. But yas earned them.

clevestinks
12-23-2005, 08:44 PM
Brought this one back from the dead!

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2005, 09:12 PM
I am going to be nice for now and not post any steeler jokes.

There was a little boy whose parents were getting a divorce. He had to testify in court and while he was on the stand, the judge asked him who he wanted to live with.
The little boy answered, "I don't know." The judge was confused and asked, "Well, what about your dad?" The little boy said, "No, he beats me."

The judge then said, "Well how about your mother?" "No, she beats me too," replies the little boy.

The judge is confused and looks at the boy and again he asks, "So, who do you want to live with?"

The little boy looks the judge in the eye and says, "I want to live with the Browns because they don't beat anyone."

LMFAO! That is a good one Bengals Fan.

pitt
12-24-2005, 12:26 AM
LOL good jokes.