PDA

View Full Version : dont want to be one of those guys but.....

Millers the sh!t
03-02-2013, 11:07 PM
What ya think about Randy Moss for a year? I know he has ego or commitment issues or what not but, I'm pretty sure that Ben can and would love give him the attention randy needs to be a happy camper. I'd prefer a WR that can catch and will fight for a catch than a fast bum who needs the ball PERFECTLY thrown (which Ben has issues with) to make a deep connection. I seriously think its worth a legite shot.

Millers the sh!t
03-02-2013, 11:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8ebtF6sZHI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Let's see this in the black and gold....

SteelersCanada
03-02-2013, 11:22 PM
Our goal needs to be to get younger, not older.

harrison'samonster
03-02-2013, 11:28 PM
it's tempting to say yes, I'm sure Ben would love to have him to throw it to.

OX1947
03-02-2013, 11:30 PM
I'm not a racists but.......

RavenManiac
03-03-2013, 12:02 AM
Would be risky addition, imo, due to locker room chemistry and pecking order. But with a very cheap / league minimum deal, you can always cut bait at the first sign of trouble.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzos5QSb61Y

:popcorn:

steeltheone
03-03-2013, 12:29 AM
What ya think about Randy Moss for a year? I know he has ego or commitment issues or what not but, I'm pretty sure that Ben can and would love give him the attention randy needs to be a happy camper. I'd prefer a WR that can catch and will fight for a catch than a fast bum who needs the ball PERFECTLY thrown (which Ben has issues with) to make a deep connection. I seriously think its worth a legite shot.

Moss would be even more insignificant than Sanders...Nah

Millers the sh!t
03-03-2013, 04:16 AM
I'm not a racists but.......

I'm fucking wicked racist, I wish I was only kidding but.....

Millers the sh!t
03-03-2013, 04:18 AM
Our goal needs to be to get younger, not older.

Yeah, our offense is old as fuck.....seeing how we have like 3 players barely over 30.

austinfrench76
03-05-2013, 01:52 PM
We need to get younger...I agree.

Fire Arians
03-05-2013, 02:54 PM
rather keep plax over moss tbh. i don't like the guy's attitude

TheVet
03-05-2013, 11:01 PM
I'd like to have an OL that can form a pocket. Then we can talk about receivers.

Guys, let's focus on structure before we collect baubles.

tony hipchest
03-05-2013, 11:41 PM
so exchange a guy who was disgruntled for 1 year for a guy who has been disgruntled his entire career?

that might just work!

moss coulda rode off into the sunset with that elusive SB ring, but helped fuck that up by popping off to the media the week before the big game. what an idiot.

he's all about himself and has no interest in locker room chemistry or winning the big one unless he is center stage and going to disneyworld afterwards.

no thanks.

wootawnee
03-06-2013, 04:16 AM
He was an amazing freak once, but got alligator arms in the superbowl....

Galax Steeler
03-06-2013, 05:10 AM
I would have to say no to this one

wwhickok
03-06-2013, 07:29 AM
Absolutely not to Moss. His best years are behind him.

Millers the sh!t
03-07-2013, 10:24 PM
He was an amazing freak once, but got alligator arms in the superbowl....

Ha ha ha.... Alligator arms.

Millers the sh!t
03-07-2013, 10:30 PM
so exchange a guy who was disgruntled for 1 year for a guy who has been disgruntled his entire career?

that might just work!

moss coulda rode off into the sunset with that elusive SB ring, but helped fuck that up by popping off to the media the week before the big game. what an idiot.

he's all about himself and has no interest in locker room chemistry or winning the big one unless he is center stage and going to disneyworld afterwards.

no thanks.

Hey guess what........The man in your Sig...... holding a huge wedge of cheese......he is all about himself.

P.S. only Fags go to Disney world.

livingthrudying
03-08-2013, 11:43 AM
Just say no to CANCER!

steelfury02
03-08-2013, 12:30 PM
Hey guess what........The man in your Sig...... holding a huge wedge of cheese......he is all about himself.

P.S. only Fags go to Disney world.

let's nix usage of the word fag please - it makes you seem uneducated anyways - as demonstrated by the Moss thread you started

Millers the sh!t
03-08-2013, 12:43 PM

that might just work!

no thanks.

let's nix usage of the word fag please - it makes you seem uneducated anyways - as demonstrated by the Moss thread you started

Sure......... But it's obvious to me that you vacation Disney World at least four times a year. Also I'm not well educated. I'm a skilled working man, in the real world. And that's how most real working men talk. We are socially happier than people like you cause we don't take things so literall and laugh a lot. Maybe you just have a little too much female in ya.

steelfury02
03-08-2013, 01:58 PM
Sure......... But it's obvious to me that you vacation Disney World at least four times a year. Also I'm not well educated. I'm a skilled working man, in the real world. And that's how most real working men talk. We are socially happier than people like you cause we don't take things so literall and laugh a lot. Maybe you just have a little too much female in ya.

only once every couple of years but thanks for keeping track

i've been around plenty of blue collar folks who don't talk like that so yea, the talks not all that manly or hilarious - class or education has nothing to do with being an ignorant jerk

by the way, I'm laughing pretty literally right at you - thanks for that

Millers the sh!t
03-08-2013, 03:02 PM
only once every couple of years but thanks for keeping track

i've been around plenty of blue collar folks who don't talk like that so yea, the talks not all that manly or hilarious - class or education has nothing to do with being an ignorant jerk

by the way, I'm laughing pretty literally right at you - thanks for that

I'd only be ignorant if I changed my ways for a fag I couldn't care less about. Next time you go to a game understand that 90% of the players on the field that you're a fan of, and pay to see, and take your (obviously adopted) kids to are talking shit to each other and using the word fag every down of the game......now, Go buy their jerseys and go get their signatures you hypocrite.

SteelersCanada
03-08-2013, 03:48 PM
Why don't we just stop calling eachother fags because we're all Steelers fans?

OX1947
03-08-2013, 03:51 PM
Why don't we just stop calling eachother fags because we're all Steelers fans?

Is that a question or a statement? You worded like a question but it reads like a statement.

SteelersCanada
03-08-2013, 03:52 PM
Is that a question or a statement? You worded like a question but it reads like a statement.

With the amount of people calling eachother 'fags' and the way we're talking to eachother right now, I don't know if we're fans. It's a little bit of both. It's a statuestion.

Hawaii 5-0
03-08-2013, 03:55 PM
I think we all just need a group hug :grouphug:

http://www.buamai.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/group-hug.jpg

teegre
03-08-2013, 03:59 PM
With the amount of people calling eachother 'fags' and the way we're talking to eachother right now, I don't know if we're fans. It's a little bit of both. It's a statuestion.

It's the epitome of a rhetorical question.

teegre
03-08-2013, 04:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGyKBFCd_u4

SteelersCanada
03-08-2013, 04:01 PM
It's the epitome of a rhetorical question.

Tomato, tomato-e?

I just realized I can't put the pronunciation of the same word into typed text, so that will have to do.

teegre
03-08-2013, 04:05 PM
Tomato, tomato-e?

I just realized I can't put the pronunciation of the same word into typed text, so that will have to do.

LOL

I always type it as such:

to/may/to ... to/mah/to
po/tay/to ... po/tah/to
Ray/Lew/is ... mur/der/er

SteelersCanada
03-08-2013, 04:08 PM
LOL

to/may/to ... to/mah/to
po/tay/to ... po/tah/to

:rofl: I laughed out loud at Ray Lewis for 10 seconds.

teegre
03-08-2013, 04:09 PM
:rofl: I laughed out loud at Ray Lewis for 10 seconds.

:hatsoff:

harrison'samonster
03-08-2013, 04:12 PM
LOL

to/may/to ... to/mah/to
po/tay/to ... po/tah/to

that's got to be one of the funniest things i've read on here

Hawaii 5-0
03-08-2013, 04:53 PM
LOL

to/may/to ... to/mah/to
po/tay/to ... po/tah/to

I love your sense of humor! :drink:

but I'm curious, how do you type Mike/Wallace's name? :chuckle:

fer522
03-08-2013, 05:00 PM
I've been to disneyworld about 8 times in the last 5 years does that mean im a fag? What about my wife is she a lesbian? And my kids?!?!? WTF!!!!! You just ruined my life bro!! :sofunny:

teegre
03-08-2013, 05:02 PM
I love your sense of humor! :drink:

but I'm curious, how do you type Mike/Wallace's name? :chuckle:

Thanks, man. :drink:

To answer your question: Dol/phin.

Hawaii 5-0
03-08-2013, 05:15 PM
IWhat about my wife is she a lesbian?

I'm actually a lesbian trapped in a man's body...

Millers the sh!t
03-08-2013, 05:17 PM
I think we all just need a group hug :grouphug:

http://www.buamai.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/group-hug.jpg

Now that shit is gay...... Totally different than the meening of fag... Louis CK can break it down for all ya sensitive types.

Millers the sh!t
03-08-2013, 05:23 PM
All though I laughed myself I'd like to point out the fact that you all thought the ray Lewis murdering people is funny, and worth applause. It really is great and funny that people where murdered when they didn't need to be....... But don't dare type the word fag. Cause that's frowned upon..... Yeah o.k. y'all make total sense.

For
All
Great
Steelersfever members!

Bayz101
03-08-2013, 05:32 PM
All though I laughed myself I'd like to point out the fact that you all thought the ray Lewis murdering people is funny, and worth applause. It really is great and funny that people where murdered when they didn't need to be....... But don't dare type the word fag. Cause that's frowned upon..... Yeah o.k. y'all make total sense.

For
All
Great
Steelersfever members!

Dude. YOU created this topic. It's a discussion about Randy Moss and you've been throwing around hate speech for two pages.

We've heard it all over the last couple of weeks: With the Steelers missing the playoffs, spoiled fans bring up Ben's rape case and color him as a horrible human being, and with the Ravens winning the Super Bowl, people bring up Ray Lewis's murder case.

I'm not saying this is acceptable, or that we're not doing something about it, because we are. This whole "fag" talk cannot be allowed to continue any further. It's hate speech, no matter what you believe.

1. Do not post topics or replies containing:

-Racist and hate speech material (this will be met with a swift ban).

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=46595

Please get things back on topic.

Millers the sh!t
03-08-2013, 05:39 PM
Sorry Bayz........ My fault I got carried away.

So anyways, yeah, that randy moss....... He's a real jerk.

fer522
03-08-2013, 06:57 PM
If you read or replied to this thread, YOU ARE..............

. a steelers fan :chuckle:

Hawaii 5-0
03-08-2013, 07:05 PM
If you read or replied to this thread, YOU ARE..............

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/29607217.jpg

fer522
03-08-2013, 07:07 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/29607217.jpg

Lmfao I didn't wanna say it:toofunny: