PDA

View Full Version : Top 35 Centers

BKAnthem
03-04-2013, 07:56 PM
What do you guys think?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1444314-br-nfl-1000-2013-top-35-centers

harrison'samonster
03-04-2013, 08:07 PM
Nick Mangold would have been a nice pick. Is Mike really that much better to be ranked so high?

tony hipchest
03-04-2013, 08:39 PM
i have a feeling markice wont be accepting middle of the pack center $$$ when he becomes a free agent.

harrison'samonster
03-04-2013, 08:40 PM
i have a feeling markice wont be accepting middle of the pack center $$$ when he becomes a free agent.

not with all those pro-bowls on his resume.

MasterOfPuppets
03-05-2013, 02:22 AM
:shout: RACISM !!! ....NFL racism !!!

why is there only 7 minority centers in the NFL ? RACIST !!!

somebody needs to bring this to jason whitlock and steven A smith's attention.

BKAnthem
03-05-2013, 01:09 PM
Nick Mangold would have been a nice pick. Is Mike really that much better to be ranked so high?

I remember a game against buffalo a couple of years ago when Kyle Williams was throwing Pouncey and Keamatu around like rag dolls and i was soo pissed...i think that whole line needs a coach that can give them a kick in the ass...they seem to get lazy as a whole at times to me..

harrison'samonster
03-05-2013, 01:46 PM
I remember a game against buffalo a couple of years ago when Kyle Williams was throwing Pouncey and Keamatu around like rag dolls and i was soo pissed...i think that whole line needs a coach that can give them a kick in the ass...they seem to get lazy as a whole at times to me..

and when you lose in the trenches, that's when the whole team looks flat.

SteelersCanada
03-05-2013, 02:35 PM
Mike Pouncey had Long to help anchor his line. Maurkice had to overcompensate and it showed on the field - he was the entire offensive line for three years. He was trying to play C, G and T at the same time because he knew he had no help but when he anchored himself down and played his position, he's one of the best Centers in the league.

I like Matt Miller, but he's wrong here. He can watch all the film he wants, it's ridiculous groupthink that is making Maurkice out to be "overrated".

jacobo
03-05-2013, 08:57 PM
Mike Pouncey had Long to help anchor his line. Maurkice had to overcompensate and it showed on the field - he was the entire offensive line for three years. He was trying to play C, G and T at the same time because he knew he had no help but when he anchored himself down and played his position, he's one of the best Centers in the league.

I like Matt Miller, but he's wrong here. He can watch all the film he wants, it's ridiculous groupthink that is making Maurkice out to be "overrated".

I'm honestly surprised anyone can like ANY br writers