PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Dobson in the 3rd

rrage
03-08-2013, 04:10 PM
I know not too much of him but i've seen him mocked in the 3rd to us. What do you guys think of him? He reminds me of an hakeem nicks off his highlight reel.

SteelersCanada
03-08-2013, 04:20 PM
Good size and good hands, I wouldn't be upset with someone like that. I have my concerns with smaller school kids, especially when they get 679 yards playing against weaker competition. There could be dozens of reasons for this, but I have my reservations when it comes to guys like this.

There's other guys out there like Rodney Smith and Marcus Davis who I'm more interested in, but I wouldn't be upset if we took him.

Hawaii 5-0
03-08-2013, 04:22 PM
I know not too much of him but i've seen him mocked in the 3rd to us. What do you guys think of him? He reminds me of an hakeem nicks off his highlight reel.

I like him, at 6'3" he would fit the bill as the tall WR Ben has been asking for...

rrage
03-08-2013, 04:23 PM
I see your point but maybe QB play had something to do with his modest stats. Anyways, on film he doesnt look to shabby.

rrage
03-08-2013, 04:26 PM
I like him, at 6'3" he would fit the bill as the tall WR Ben has been asking for...

Yea he has good size and appears to have good body control to go along with good hands.

teegre
03-08-2013, 04:30 PM

My uncle watches every Thundering Herd game, and I've seen two or three. The kid was (easily) the best player in the field... but, the competition was inferior.

R3 is the round to take a risk on a "small school" phenom. Terrell Owens & Brandon Marshall are the best examples.

pete74
03-08-2013, 05:56 PM
I like him a lot. He could of been a first rounder if he didnt play for Marshal and have a horrible QB throwing him the ball. He is extremely athletic and dosnt have many flaws.

austinfrench76
03-08-2013, 09:13 PM
Interesting kid.. his stats suggest 4rd but who knows.

Rick5895
03-09-2013, 04:09 AM
He has the size and athletic ability to be a solid NFL receiver. I never get to caught up in college stats, they can be misleading based on the talent around the player. If we dont take a receiver in the 1st 2 rounds then he could be a 3rd rounder for us however he could be a steal in the 4th if we could get him there

rrage
03-09-2013, 06:09 AM
I don't think he'd make it past 3rd but would be nice at 4. This kid is flying under the radar but teams have noticed that he had a nice senior bowl against stiffer corner competition. his knock has been his competition level but teams like the way he finishes his plays away from the ball, sells his routes n can find the soft spots on the defense. He may not have elite speed but has all the attributes of a solid #1

pczach
03-09-2013, 06:55 AM
Interesting kid.. his stats suggest 4rd but who knows.

What's a 4rd?

Is is something between a 3rd and a 4th?:flap: