PDA

View Full Version : Vikings trade P. Harvin to Seahawks

TRH
03-11-2013, 03:00 PM
Good move by MInnesota. Harvin has become a complete locker-room cancer to that team - a self-ish, big mouth, all for me - nothing for nobody else, kind of guy. I certainly wouldn't want him.
Maybe Richard Sherman will keep him in check up there in Seattle.
I wonder if the Vikings will attempt to outbid Miami for Wallace - its been known they really want him.

jacobo
03-11-2013, 04:23 PM
Good move by MInnesota. Harvin has become a complete locker-room cancer to that team - a self-ish, big mouth, all for me - nothing for nobody else, kind of guy.

You forgot taking off half the season cause his head hurts :sofunny:

harrison'samonster
03-11-2013, 04:31 PM
that is a good move by Minnesota. I don't think unless they offer a lot more money that they will get Wallace. He's said he likes Miami because of the weather.

ZoneBlitzer
03-25-2013, 11:15 AM
I'm a contrarian on this. I don't think this is a good move for the 'Hawks. Not only is he a locker room cancer, he's also chronically injured. He also suffers from chronic migraines. I think this move will spike the punch for the hawks.

mikegrimey
03-26-2013, 08:30 AM
I'm a contrarian on this. I don't think this is a good move for the 'Hawks. Not only is he a locker room cancer, he's also chronically injured. He also suffers from chronic migraines. I think this move will spike the punch for the hawks.

I'm suprised no one has even brought this up about the trade. Granted, Seattle does need a playmaker on offense because Lynch isn't going to be able to pound the rock like he is now forever and Sydney Rice really hasn't been that dynamic for them. I guess Seattle is confident they have a strong young leader under center, they were definitely one of my favorite teams to watch last year (I was definitely rooting for them against Atlanta, would have loved a 9ers/hawks championship game) so it'll be interesting to see if this move pays off.

IowaSteeler927
03-29-2013, 05:09 AM
I always had the feeling that Harvin never really liked it up in Minnesota so I think that the migraines are just going to magically disappear. I'm not big on his attitude either but one must ponder (pun intended) whether the QB situation up in Southern Canada hasn't been a big role in him wanting to get away from the Viqueens.

mikegrimey
03-30-2013, 09:31 AM
^ Word is he always had problems with Brad Childress, but he also was a bit of a diva last year too...

As far as the migranes go, I've never had them, but have known people who suffer from them and they're pretty serious so I won't claim anyone is faking, unless there's serious evidence that he was faking.