PDA

View Full Version : Minor golf annoyances...

Hammer67
08-20-2006, 07:07 PM
Few things that bug me about golf...

1) Why do people yell "Get in the hole!!!!!" after someone hits a shot to the green? Can the ball hear?

2) What exactly makes something a great "golf shot"??? How is that different from just a great shot? Isn't every shot, good or bad, a golf shot? :rolleyes:

BlackNGold203
08-20-2006, 07:11 PM
LOL....

As an avid golfer...I can tell you....

I have NO idea why people say that!!!

LOL....

:cool: :cool:

LambertIsGod58
08-20-2006, 07:27 PM
I can't get into golf...however, there is nothing like throwing down a few beers on a hot summer night and hitting a bucket or two!!! Problem is my swing is more like a baseball swing. If I get ahold of it watch out! Last time I golfed, I almost hurt someone. I give a whole new meaning to the word "slice".

BlackNGold203
08-20-2006, 07:46 PM
6 years ago..i would have told you that I would NEVER play golf...

Then..some work friends hounded me until I finally went out and played a round...and I was hooked...

I'm a hacker...I dont play particularly well...but its great to get out...especially with a great group of guys...now...I'd golf every day if I could get away with it!!!

:cool: :cool:

MattsMe
08-20-2006, 09:03 PM
I think it's the same guy who yells "Get in the hole!" every time. It always sounds like the same loudmouth obnoxious fan. It's annoying enough just hearing it on tv, if I was actually playing it would really piss me off. Sometimes the player's not even done with his follow through before they start yelling. Someone needs to find this man who travels from tournament to tournament and shut him the heck up.