PDA

View Full Version : Madden 07 ...

The JoKeR
08-20-2006, 07:54 PM
Okay ... just got it and just went to quick play on it ... The Steelers have an 89 ranking overall ... but then again most all the teams are in the high 80's .. the ratbirds have a rating of 89 overall as well .... only teams ranked higher that I noticed were the colts and panthers and they were 91 and 90 prespectivly ... I'm playing Steelers Vs Colts right now and Ben and Miller just connected for a 7 yard TD pass hehe

BlackNGold203
08-20-2006, 08:01 PM
thought it didnt come out til 8/22........

Mamaduck43
08-20-2006, 08:01 PM
I have decided after watching and listening to Madden today that I will never buy anything that will put money in his pocket...... :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

BlackNGold203
08-20-2006, 08:10 PM
I have decided after watching and listening to Madden today that I will never buy anything that will put money in his pocket...... :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

yeah..I have the NBC game on....

can they POSSIBLY kiss Peyton Mannings ass any more than they already do?

The JoKeR
08-20-2006, 08:17 PM
thought it didnt come out til 8/22........

It doesn't lol ... :bouncy: :cool: :smile:

Mamaduck43
08-20-2006, 08:24 PM
yeah..I have the NBC game on....

can they POSSIBLY kiss Peyton Mannings ass any more than they already do?

Not only that, but they are still yapping about 'if not for the officiating at the SB, the Seahawks would have won.' So many 'once a year' football watchers listened to Maddens babble during that game and take his misguided and biased opinions as gospel truth.... I will keep my audio turned off during the games and will only watch NBC to see The Bus..... The big problem with that is that I will have to watch Collingsworth as well.... Sigh.....