PDA

View Full Version : Bungel Fans Suck!

Lyn
08-20-2006, 09:55 PM
Turn your speakers up and check this crap out http://www.bigbensucks.com/index.html

HometownGal
08-20-2006, 10:47 PM
LMAO!!! Their stupidity is astounding! :sofunny: Green really isn't their best color - well of course unless they are wearing a green noose around their necks.

:blah: :blah: :blah: "This site is dedicated to all things that suck about Ben Roethlisberger and the Pittsburgh Steelers. This site is maintained by the fans of the true champions of the AFC North and is to be considered opinion and parody at its finest."

Ummm - you won the division, knuckleheads, but you got your asses handed to you in the divisional playoff game by sucky Ben and the sucky Steelers.

This site is maintained by the most loyal and true fans in the NFL whose fans spread from north to south, east to west and around the globe and back. Oh - did I mention, the true champions of SUPER BOWL XL?

:blah: :blah: :blah: IF YOU HAVE EMAILED US IN THE PAST YOU DO NOT NEED TO SIGNUP WE ALREADY HAVE YOU IN OUR DATABASE, IF NOT, SIGN UP NOW BEFORE BIG BEN REALLY HURTS HIMSELF .

Two little words - BITE ME.

I have never come across such a vicious bunch of fans in all the years I have been a Steelers/football fan. :dang: There are a few good ones who knew who the Bungles were before last season, but they are few and far between.

CantStop85
08-20-2006, 10:55 PM
I have never come across such a vicious bunch of fans in all the years I have been a Steelers/football fan.
I can live with being called vicious. :evil:

Lyn
08-20-2006, 10:57 PM
There is a decent Bungel fan seriously??? Oh yeah cant stop (great guy) on my fantasy league too. And seemingly there is another one, I bet if we really looked we could find a few more. It is too bad a few can make the entire fanbase look badly. But at the same timeI think all of us take it for what it is worth and befriend the good fans. Noone needs to be rude about the Steelers. There may also be some Steeler fans who are also a$$holes.......I just never ran across them:)

BlackNGold203
08-20-2006, 11:02 PM
Vicious in itself is bad...combine it with jealousy, ignorance, and a healthy dose of non-intelligence...and it's darn right criminal...

wait...criminal...bengals....

NOW it all makes sense!!!!

SteelShooter
08-20-2006, 11:19 PM
That was plain old dumb...............

floodcitygirl
08-20-2006, 11:43 PM
Tell me about it, you all! Uggghhhhh! I just spent a portion of my eveing trying to explain why it reflects badly on our city to boo and harass JEROME BETTIS!!! The guy actually thinks that it's just "part of a rivalry" and "what football is" and...get this...."they should have known better than to bring him to Paul Brown stadium". Then he has the nerve to tell me that Pittsburgh is "made up of low life trailer trash." :dang: :dang: :dang: Along with a few other things, which I won't go into right now, I informed him that I was born and raised an hour outside of Pittsburgh and that my Father worked most of his career in a steel mill after leaving the service.....and challenged him to tell me that I look like trailer trash. Funny....he didn't have much to say after that. I wonder if it had anything to do with the utensils I was holding...in a rather unique way. :mad: (lol)

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
08-21-2006, 12:13 AM
Someone hand me a phone I'm calling the Bungles new hotline (513) 381-JERK.

Boy the hate runs deep but.....the feeling mutual. Bungles fan "We're still the AFC North Champs"....okay whatever!

BlackNGold203
08-21-2006, 07:28 AM
I can understand rivalry...and smack talk....I can understand taking shots at each other...(verbally and in print)....but this site obviously took alot of time and effort....

Jealousy...that manifests itself like this....is down right...well...psychotic...

this person needs professional help...I hope he gets it....or gets run over....one of those two....:cool: :cool:

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-21-2006, 07:37 AM

As one of the more intelligent of Bengal fans...do you think you can smack some of those cincy fans in the back of the head...remind them to spend more time cheering for their own team and uplifting the positives ..(I personally think Palmer is a stand up guy...although all of his better traits were probably learned by having Troy as a roomate in college...LOL) ...instead of wasting SOOOO much time wallowing in bitterness.

To be honest...give your team a couple of more years with a winning record and I think that mentality goes away...its probably just growing pains from what you all have had to endure over the years.

BlackNGold203
08-21-2006, 07:44 AM
I agree...CantStop85 is a good guy....not indicitive of the sickness that developed that web site...

And I'll buy into the "growing pains" theory as well....

HometownGal
08-21-2006, 09:29 AM

You are one of the few Bungles fans out there who has a brain and isn't consumed by jealousy. I always enjoy your posts. You, like Carson Palmer, are an un-Bungle. LOL! :smile:

X-Terminator
08-21-2006, 09:43 AM
I'll tell you what...I actually used to feel sorry for Bengals fans because the team stunk for so long. But now, I say screw 'em! Talking trash is one thing...crap like this that's born out of jealousy and hatred is entirely another thing, and it's totally ridiculous.

BlackNGold203
08-21-2006, 09:53 AM
Must be nice to have enough time in your life to devote to something as foolish as that site is...

stlrtruck
08-21-2006, 03:22 PM
Must be nice to have enough time in your life to devote to something as foolish as that site is...

When your life is spent wondering how bad your team is going to lose during the season and by mid-season you know you're out of the running, there's plenty of time to develop a worthless, website.

blackngoldbaby
08-23-2006, 08:18 PM
more classless idiots at work there all jealous i mean what else can they do thats what The green monster does to ya LOL they need to do us all a favor and GET OVER IT!!!!WE R THE TRUE CHAMPS WE WON IT FARE IN SQUARE!man there r loads of senseless people in the world and bungel fans r just the heart n sole of senseless!

Parker39
08-29-2006, 04:49 PM
Meh, they're not even close to Raiders or Seahawks fans.

Haiku_Dirtt
08-29-2006, 05:33 PM

Nice. But when I say "Cant Stop" though I'm referring to the team defense that is last in the AFC North in scoring. And now Cincy has a 'tough' schedule.

Cmon dude. Even the Browns held their opponents to under three touchdowns per game. :coffee:

clevestinks
08-29-2006, 07:36 PM
Since I`ve turned 40, I`ve mellowed. You cant blame all the bungles fans for a couple retards

Lyn
08-29-2006, 09:35 PM
The person or the people who developed this piece of crap obviously have way too much time on their hands. I know some very nice Bengal fans, of course they love their team like I love mine and they are not ashamed to say so, nor am I, as we shouldn't be. It would be pretty boring NFL if everyone was a Steeler fan.