PDA

View Full Version : Steelers vs Falcons

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-21-2006, 07:00 AM
Okay...I will probably jinx myself for posting this....but my wifes uncle lives in Atlanta and called last night asking about the Steelers. He asked if I would be interested in 4 Lower Sideline... (section 112)...tickets to the game on Oct 22!! Not a sure thing but he gets tickets through the corporation he works for and he said that he would try and reserve the tickets this week. There are 6 in all but he is taking his girlfriend to whatever game he gets...and of he gets the Pitt tickets, I could HAVE the other 4 at no cost...:hope:
How cool would that be!!!...and wonder of wonders..my non-Steeler wife is interested in going, so there is HOPE for a conversion!!! If we get the tickets..I may need some of you who will be there to gang-convert her before the game starts!!
I'll keep you all posted..and maybe we can tailgate before the game!!

Stlrs4Life
08-21-2006, 09:22 AM
Congrats, hope it turns out for ya!

HometownGal
08-21-2006, 02:26 PM
Awesome LLT! :bouncy: Hope you and the wife have a great time! :cool:

If she needs converting, seeing and hearing all of the Steelers fans going wild when the team comes out of the tunnel and onto the field could convert Osama bin Laden into becoming a Catholic! :bouncy: It is an atmosphere like no other!

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-22-2006, 04:38 AM
Awesome LLT! :bouncy: Hope you and the wife have a great time! :cool:

If she needs converting, seeing and hearing all of the Steelers fans going wild when the team comes out of the tunnel and onto the field could convert Osama bin Laden into becoming a Catholic! :bouncy: It is an atmosphere like no other!

LMAO...dont know whether to be grateful for the advise or insulted for my wife being compared to bin Laden!!!!!