PDA

View Full Version : Mixed messages.....

BlackNGold203
08-21-2006, 11:21 AM
OK....LOL....

So today in the mail...I get this BEAUTIFUL Official 2006 Pittsburgh Steelers merchandise catalog......

I also get coupons that will save me 8 bucks next time i buy cigarettes.....

Sooooo......

I figure God is telling me....It's OK to go blow money on spiffy new Steeler gear...because I just gave you a huge discount on your next cigarette purchase!!!

Ahhh...I love it when the planets align.....

:cool: :cool:

stlrtruck
08-21-2006, 11:44 AM
But think of it this way...if you didn't buy the cigs, then you'd have even MORE money to purchase Steelers stuff!!!!

I'd dish the cigs and get more gear! It lasts longer!

BlackNGold203
08-21-2006, 11:48 AM
But think of it this way...if you didn't buy the cigs, then you'd have even MORE money to purchase Steelers stuff!!!!

Ahhhh...if it was only that easy.......:cool: :cool:

83-Steelers-43
08-21-2006, 11:50 AM
I got my catalog in the mail the other day. I didn't see many hoodies that I liked this year compared to years past.

I ended up ordering the "Roster Hooded Fleece", "Arch Wordmark Cap", "Oversize Logo Cap", "Endline Longsleeve T-shirt" and the "Player Visor Knit Hat" for the cold games.

I'm sure I will end up seeing other stuff in the Steeler stores around here that I like.

BlackNGold203
08-21-2006, 12:00 PM
id die for one of those "gold team polos"....but $65???...damn....

steelcity984
08-21-2006, 12:19 PM
I want Steelers Monopoly..haha

Jeremy
08-21-2006, 12:33 PM
Ahhhh...if it was only that easy.......

I hear ya! I'm on my third attempt this year to quit. It's more for my kids than for myself. My 6 year old has taken to lecturing me on the dangers of cigarette smoking.

BlackNGold203
08-21-2006, 12:38 PM
Quite frankly??

I enjoy smoking....:cool: :cool:

HometownGal
08-21-2006, 01:29 PM
Quite frankly??

I enjoy smoking....:cool: :cool:

I enjoy it, too, but the time to quit is near for me. I have taken steps in my life to get and stay healthy - this is the final rung on that ladder. No patches, no cutting down, no gadgets this time - cold turkey is the only way to go and on the day I decide to throw them away, I'll never pick up another one.

I received the catalog, too, and I love the Ladies Black Tye-Dye shirt and the Ladies Gold Headliner Noodle! :bouncy: I'm going to find a way to work them into my budget. :smile:

nicesteel4life
08-21-2006, 01:35 PM
I quit 2 years ago COLD Turkey. Now I do smoke a good cigar every once in a while but of course I dont inhale......It was the best thing I ever did for my health and It has allowed me to save $10 a day that I now put towards my hobby....STEELERS GEAR & AUTOGRAPHS!!! Goodluck Hometown Girl....You can do it!

floodcitygirl
08-21-2006, 01:44 PM
I enjoy it, too, but the time to quit is near for me. I have taken steps in my life to get and stay healthy - this is the final rung on that ladder. No patches, no cutting down, no gadgets this time - cold turkey is the only way to go and on the day I decide to throw them away, I'll never pick up another one.

I received the catalog, too, and I love the Ladies Black Tye-Dye shirt and the Ladies Gold Headliner Noodle! :bouncy: I'm going to find a way to work them into my budget. :smile:Come on Girl!!! All that working out you do and you smoke! I know you can kick it! Give yourself a good incentive....like something black n gold from that catalog. :bouncy:

HburgXL06
08-21-2006, 02:16 PM
I'm workin on quittin for the third time this year. I want to be done before I move back in to school. Last year my friend who is now my roommate would just always shake his head and say "You gotta quit them cancer sticks man." So I don't want to be still doin it when I get back to school. Plus I know how badly I'm out of shape and want to gain weight and get back into shape which cigs are preventin.

On a side note....where can I get this catalog?

BuFu

Lyn
08-21-2006, 02:18 PM
Sometimes we need a reason to quit. I quit 12 years ago when my granddaughter was born with a hole in her heart. She had open heart surgery when she was 2, at the Children's Hospital in Detriot. That was my reason.

Cigarettes are the more addictive than any illegal drug. My whole bitch has always been why are they legal? They are horrible for a person healthwise. Your insides turn to stone. The surgeon who did my husband's open heart surgery said that his insides were very hard. Terry was a chain smoker he smoked about 4 packs a day for many years.

Here is how he stopped:

He was in the hospital and a doctor he has never seen since that day, came in and said, "Good morning, Sir and how are you feeling today?"

Terry said, "I would be feeling much better if I could have a cigeratte"

The dr Said, "I am here to help you if you want to live, if you want to die, keep smoking!"

He walked out of the room and never came back. That scared my husband. When Terry was released from the hospital 2 days later he asked for a prescription for the Patch.

Our family dr gave him the Patch and he did quit. Was it easy? Hell no, it wasn't and to this very day he can not have a cup of coffee as it is imbedded in his brain that a cup of coffee means "I gotta light up a cigarette with it."

Does he ever have urges? YES and so do I. I quit 12 years ago and I still have the urge about 3 times a year.

If you care about yourself, your family, your home, your car you will make the effort to stop and you will feel so much better. Today with the Patch and all the other pieces of health technology to help you quit it is much easier than when I quit. I just quit cold turkey. You don't have to do that today and maybe you shouldn't.

Sorry for such a long post on this but I care too much for you people to see you harm yourselves.

Also, do I not want to be around ppl who smoke? I don't mind it at all in fact I get a lil high off of it!~ lol:)

HometownGal
08-21-2006, 02:44 PM
Come on Girl!!! All that working out you do and you smoke! I know you can kick it! Give yourself a good incentive....like something black n gold from that catalog. :bouncy:

You and Lyn are both right, of course. When I broke those 3 ribs a month ago, my chest x-ray was surprisingly clean for someone who has smoked off and on since the age of 13. I want to keep them that way and with my medical history, I have no business smoking at all. Nicotine is a strong addiction but I'm a pretty strong-willed gal. I know I can do it - just one more hurdle to jump over! :bouncy: I smoke more out of boredom since I had to stop working full-time and I think finding a worthwhile hobby to keep myself busy with will help tremendously. I'm thinking of taking a candle-making class as it is something I've always wanted to learn so that I could make little gifts for my family and friends. Thanks for the encouragement both of you! :smile:

83-Steelers-43
08-21-2006, 02:48 PM
Well. I love a nice, smooth cigarette after a few beers and after I have a big meal. It has nothing to do with lacking of respect for myself. It has to do with A) Addiction and B) I love it. Oh well, to each their own.

HometownGal
08-21-2006, 02:49 PM
I'm workin on quittin for the third time this year. I want to be done before I move back in to school. Last year my friend who is now my roommate would just always shake his head and say "You gotta quit them cancer sticks man." So I don't want to be still doin it when I get back to school. Plus I know how badly I'm out of shape and want to gain weight and get back into shape which cigs are preventin.

On a side note....where can I get this catalog?

BuFu

Hbrg - good luck in your quest buddy! :cool:

You can shop the catalog online at Steelers.com or call 1-800-832-6883. Hope that helps!

BlackNGold203
08-21-2006, 03:00 PM
Well. I love a nice, smooth cigarette after a few beers and after I have a big meal. It has nothing to do with lacking of respect for myself. It has to do with A) Addiction and B) I love it. Oh well, to each their own.

Amen brother....:cool: :cool:

stlrtruck
08-21-2006, 03:03 PM
I use to smoke...I ended up quitting after I smoked so many cigerattes I made myself sick, and it ended up ruining my night out. Plus I felt like crap the next day...my mouth tasted like an ashtray (not that I've ever licked one).

Lyn
08-21-2006, 03:48 PM

I completely agree with you. Smoking has everything to do with addiction.

So I will ask again, since smoking has been proven to bad for you why is it legal?

HometownGal
08-21-2006, 03:54 PM

So I will ask again, since smoking has been proven to bad for you why is it legal?

It is legal because the government makes a ton of money off of the tobacco industry by imposing huge cigarette taxes. As long as it is putting money in the politicos' pockets and generating income for the government to turn around and give to other countries who aren't deserving of it, it will remain legal.

BlackNGold203
08-21-2006, 03:55 PM

Why is alcohol legal?

I can smoke a pack of cigarettes and not kill anyone with my car....

83-Steelers-43
08-21-2006, 03:57 PM

Yes, it has everything to do with addiction and the fact that some people actually enjoy smoking (you forgot to mention that part), such as myself. Even if it was not addicting I would still smoke.

As for why they are legal. Well, I think it has something to do with being able to make your own choices. Much like going out and buying a bottle of whiskey or a six pack of beer. I don't think America would put up with the goverment banning alcohol even though it causes liver damage, DUI accidents/deaths and in some cases, destructive behavior.

But that this nothing to do with football, just figured I would point out that not all people who smoke lack respect for themselves. Some actually enjoy smoking tobacco. Plain and simple.

And on that note, I need a smoke.

BlackNGold203
08-21-2006, 03:58 PM
Wow...i started a debate thread!!!!!

how cool is that?????

*lights cigarette to celebrate*

Jeremy
08-21-2006, 04:00 PM
It's legal because America doesn't regulate morality like China and Iran.

floodcitygirl
08-21-2006, 04:01 PM
One reason that I think it's legal is because in our great country people have freedoms and personal choice about many things. Some of them may not be good for you, but you have the right to make the decision for yourself. I do understand wanting to protect people from things that you know can hurt them....that's called being a caring person. :smile:

83-Steelers-43
08-21-2006, 04:03 PM
Jeremy and Floodcitygirl...............that was beautiful. :sofunny:

God Bless America!

BlackNGold203
08-21-2006, 04:04 PM
WAIT!!!

Smoking is bad for you?????

They should like print that on the packs or something....

LMAO..Im sorry..its Monday..work sucks...and Im punchy in the head....

HometownGal
08-21-2006, 04:05 PM
Why is alcohol legal?

I can smoke a pack of cigarettes and not kill anyone with my car....

I don't think anyone can disagree with that, but the anti-smokers will tell you that second hand smoke kills. They have the option of getting away from the offensive smoke - a drunk driving victim doesn't have that option.

*joining you for a ciggy* :cool:

BlackNGold203
08-21-2006, 04:06 PM
I don't think anyone can disagree with that, but the anti-smokers will tell you that second hand smoke kills. They have the option of getting away from the offensive smoke - a drunk driving victim doesn't have that option.

*joining you for a ciggy* :cool:

*acts like a gentleman and lights yours for you*

HometownGal
08-21-2006, 04:12 PM
*acts like a gentleman and lights yours for you*

Why thank you, kind gentleman. :smile:

(If you burn my hair, I'm going to tweak your nose) :wink: :stickout:

Jeremy
08-21-2006, 04:12 PM
The freedom of Democracy can sometimes be too much for people to handle. There are some weak-minded individuals out there who would like their government to make eveything they don't like illegal. As a libertarian, that makes me want to vomit. the Federal government is out of control. They've basically destroyed state's rights. It's really as bad now as it was before the first Civil War.

BlackNGold203
08-21-2006, 04:14 PM
Why thank you, kind gentleman. :smile:

(If you burn my hair, I'm going to tweak your nose) :wink: :stickout:

now..if I was drinking alcohol...that might be a problem...but Im just smoking...so youre safe....

unless I quit smoking...then my hands would shake...

but if i quit smoking...i wouldnt be lighting a cigarette....

but...um...but.......

DAMN...my heads gonna explode....

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

HometownGal
08-21-2006, 04:14 PM
While I'm still a smoker, I can bitch. :cool:

How do you like those people who go into a restaurant, state "no preference" on seating and give you the hairy eyeball because you light up a cigarette in the freakin' smoking section? I fix 'em - I light two - one for me and one to burn in the ashtray. :smoker:

floodcitygirl
08-21-2006, 04:15 PM
Jeremy and Floodcitygirl...............that was beautiful. :sofunny:

God Bless America!Thank you, Sir. I have to admit that I really don't like to be around ciggy smoke myself.....hate how it gets in your clothes and hair. I don't mind occasionally being around someone who smoking a nice cigar or flavored tobacco from a pipe......no, not the waccy tobaccy! (lol)

HometownGal
08-21-2006, 04:20 PM
Thank you, Sir. I have to admit that I really don't like to be around ciggy smoke myself.....hate how it gets in your clothes and hair. I don't mind occasionally being around someone who smoking a nice cigar or flavored tobacco from a pipe......no, not the waccy tobaccy! (lol)

If you think ciggy smoke gets in your hair and clothes, smell your hair and clothes after being around a cigar smoker - LOL! I don't mind being around a pipe smoker - some of that stuff smells really good (well - when I could smell) but that gets into your hair and clothes just as much as ciggy smoke. Stale smoke of any kind reeks!

floodcitygirl
08-21-2006, 04:30 PM
If you think ciggy smoke gets in your hair and clothes, smell your hair and clothes after being around a cigar smoker - LOL! I don't mind being around a pipe smoker - some of that stuff smells really good (well - when I could smell) but that gets into your hair and clothes just as much as ciggy smoke. Stale smoke of any kind reeks!True but a cigar or pipe doesn't smell bad when it's being smoked...just afterwards. Ciggy smoke never smells good to me...but that's just me. I'm guessing it probably smells good to people who smoke them?! :smile:

Jeremy
08-21-2006, 04:31 PM
I was/am a pipe smoker. Pipe smoke is a very pungent odor which people immediately take notice of. I can walk in to my office after smoking a pipe and everyone knows. If someone new happens to be in my office, they usually know the smell and ask why a 27 year old smokes.

Oh well.

BBC
08-21-2006, 04:44 PM
The freedom of Democracy can sometimes be too much for people to handle. There are some weak-minded individuals out there who would like their government to make eveything they don't like illegal. As a libertarian, that makes me want to vomit. the Federal government is out of control. They've basically destroyed state's rights. It's really as bad now as it was before the first Civil War.

:sofunny:

Not even close pal.

Jeremy
08-21-2006, 05:11 PM
Not even close pal.

Because you were there right?

:boxing:

Lyn
08-21-2006, 06:58 PM
I think everyone should do just exactly what they want, I have just seen the bad effects of smoking and that is why I feel the way I do. Maybe if he had smoked 2 packs a day as opposed to 4 packs he would be able to breathe today who knows? I know ppl who have smoked all their life and never had any problems. My husband has had poroblems, we live with it daily. :)

CantStop85
08-21-2006, 07:15 PM
I think everyone should do just exactly what they want, I have just seen the bad effects of smoking and that is why I feel the way I do. Maybe if he had smoked 2 packs a day as opposed to 4 packs he would be able to breathe today who knows? I know ppl who have smoked all their life and never had any problems. My husband has had poroblems, we live with it daily. :)
In my opinion, if the government is going to allow cigarettes and alcohol...they might as well legalize marijuana. Don't get me wrong, marijuana can impair someone's decision making, but no more so than too much alcohol. Plus, they're not as harmful to someone's health as cancer sticks.

(And no I don't smoke cigs or weed.)

Lyn
08-21-2006, 08:42 PM
In my opinion, if the government is going to allow cigarettes and alcohol...they might as well legalize marijuana. Don't get me wrong, marijuana can impair someone's decision making, but no more so than too much alcohol. Plus, they're not as harmful to someone's health as cancer sticks.

I completely agree with you!~ The government tells us what we can and can not should abd should not do constantly why not put up or shut up and do something about the things that impair judgement

beSteelmyheart
08-21-2006, 09:03 PM
If I quit smoking, I'd have to quit drinking beer. I'm not sure which one would be worse!

BlackNGold203
08-21-2006, 09:16 PM
If I quit smoking, I'd have to quit drinking beer. I'm not sure which one would be worse!

oh mann...DILEMMA

I avoid that dilemma by doing both....:cool: :cool:

83-Steelers-43
08-21-2006, 10:49 PM
What could have been........http://www.thesecretcinema.com/strhitsm.jpg Nein Rauchen!!!

floodcitygirl
08-21-2006, 10:49 PM
I definately understand wanting to encourage the people that you care about to take care of themselves. Some time ago, I worked 3rd shift at a retirement community on an assisted living floor. Most of the time I worked my floor alone. I had one sweet gentleman that would sit up most nights with me. He road around the floor in a motorized cart and was hooked to oxygen all the time....emphysema...smoked most of his life. There were some nights that he would just keep asking me to turn up his oxygen, sure that something must be wrong with his tank. I would put the tube in front of his hand to prove to him that air was coming out and he would just shake his head because he couldn't get his breathe. There was nothing that could be done. Nasty disease.

Petesburgh66
08-21-2006, 11:15 PM

They would legalize weed if they can control the distribution. They would want the taxes from it. Problem is, no government can't.

What royally pisses me off, that here in Canada is that my taxpayer dollars is getting wasted in health care system that doesn't work. A 1% drop in smokers would save $136.7 million as year on the system. Just ban the crap.

Hawk Believer
08-21-2006, 11:28 PM

I think its legal because it was such a vital part of our development as a nation. Tabacco was one of the key resources that made the colonies econmically viable. Our government helped the industry because it was vital to our country's development. So its been tough to divorce the two since they have been in bed for a few centuries IMO.

Lyn
08-21-2006, 11:37 PM
I think its legal because it was such a vital part of our development as a nation. Tabacco was one of the key resources that made the colonies econmically viable. Our government helped the industry because it was vital to our country's development. So its been tough to divorce the two since they have been in bed for a few centuries IMO.
You are joking, right?
The reason smoking and drinking are legal is because our government gets many tax dollars from it. It is all about money, like everything else. And there is no other reason. Everytime something comes up and is not voted upon who gets slammed? All the John & Jane Q. Publics' that smoke and the John & Jane Q. Publics' who drink. Other reasons may enter into it but the main reason is the bottom line for the government.

Hawk Believer
08-21-2006, 11:52 PM
We (the state of Washington) just passed the most restrictive smoking legislation in the nation. No smoking in any indoor business or within 25 feet of the entrance or any window. In a dense city, that means pretty much nowhere but inside your home. The outdoor part isn't being enforced much but they are cracking down on the hold out businesses.

The Indian Casinos love it because they now have a smoking monopoly on their sovereign ground. However, our Govenor has very politley asked the natives to voluntarily restrict smoking in their facilties :dang: .

One thing that does seem wierd is that you can't light up in a smoke shop. And cigar rooms have been legislated out of existance as well.

Smoking restrictions raise some interesting conflicts with government. One is that the government is on one hand actively discouraging use of tabacco but at the same time relying on tabacco taxes to fund health care. Another issue is that many states put an exorbitant tax on the product ( a pack in WA costs over $5 with tax being about $2) for the expressed purpose of discouraging use, especially amonst youth. But its one of the only examples where government officials on the left will openly admit that higher taxes will harm business. Creates a tough argument for some lefties to deal with in tax debates.

But as a nonsmoker, I can't tell you how much more I enjoy going to a bar knowing I am not going to inhale all that crap, get watery eyes, and leave with a bunch of stank in my clothes and hair.

One difference I see between alcohol and smoking is this. If someone is drinking next to me, I am not being forced to drink as well. But if someone is smoking next to me, they are forcing me to smoke as well or leave. But the point that alchol has a much more immediate danger if abused is a very salient one.

Hawk Believer
08-22-2006, 12:01 AM
You are joking, right?
The reason smoking and drinking are legal is because our government gets many tax dollars from it. It is all about money, like everything else. And there is no other reason. Everytime something comes up and is not voted upon who gets slammed? All the John & Jane Q. Publics' that smoke and the John & Jane Q. Publics' who drink. Other reasons may enter into it but the main reason is the bottom line for the government.
I think we are agreeing here. The government has had a symbiotic relationship with the tabacco industry from the get go.

However, now that the government is in the business of health care, the benefit of taxes are getting closer to the negatives of paying for the people it sickens. Its a huge debate among actuaries but many argue that the federal government could do a lot to work towards a balanced budget by banning smoking and losing their excise tax.

Smoker like to argue that, because they die earlier, they cost the government less. But it is incredibly expensive to treat all the smokers who have prolonged boughts of emphasemam, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and lung cancer. They rack up huge bills in the time before they knock off. Non-smokers tend to average much cheaper deaths.

Haiku_Dirtt
08-22-2006, 03:37 AM

Great advice. But you know what they say about quiting nicotine.

Haiku_Dirtt
08-22-2006, 04:11 AM
I think we are agreeing here. The government has had a symbiotic relationship with the tabacco industry from the get go.

However, now that the government is in the business of health care, the benefit of taxes are getting closer to the negatives of paying for the people it sickens. Its a huge debate among actuaries but many argue that the federal government could do a lot to work towards a balanced budget by banning smoking and losing their excise tax.

Smoker like to argue that, because they die earlier, they cost the government less. But it is incredibly expensive to treat all the smokers who have prolonged boughts of emphasemam, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and lung cancer. They rack up huge bills in the time before they knock off. Non-smokers tend to average much cheaper deaths.

Al Gore made a fortune off tabacco. The Kennedy's made a fortune off bootlegging. The Bush's off oil. Collectively the highest taxes you will ever pay unless you die with too much money. And then the tax rate is 60%.

It's all football here but the issue has been opened. No government should be "in business." What's usually lost in this discussion is money for schools and education.

Does anyone really believe the DEA is worth the billions we spend each year? Okay. Great. Now they manufacture the crap from chemical fertilizers in closets. What about the Commerce Dept.?

Keeping kids off the junk really means a better education. And why would we have the money to do it if we are fighting a cynical "war on drugs" and an useless and needless promotion of American commerce.

Quality sells. Rob Brown flying into a war zone with no hope of commerce to this day does not help American children. Neither does flying into the face of a mountain. I believe revenues generated in each state should stay in the state for education, agriculture and commerce. The Feds should have no role.

And as long as Hollywood is allowed mulligans when they glamorize smoking you can sure as hell expect an uphill battle.

All of this money should be going to hiring people who are better qualified to teach the children. That is a better future. Brainwashing Black and Gold is exempt.

HburgXL06
08-30-2006, 04:32 PM
*BUMP*

Leavin the whole political debate part of this thread alone since we all have a general idea about how f*cked up that is already, I thought I'd check out what was said since I haven't been on and tell those who care (HG and HB) how my battle wit tobacco is goin.

Bascially, not well. I stated that when I moved into school I was gonna quit and be done. I was tryin before that to be done before I went to school. I kept pushin it back. The positive is that I have not smoked a cigarette since movin back to school. I did have a hit off of this girl's cig but it was a Newport and it was a bad idea to say the least.

On the negative I have smoked three BlacknMilds between Monday and Tuesday. To explain.....I was burnin and it's become habit to facilitate that feeling/practice with tobacco of some sort. BlacknMilds taste better and smell better to me but I know the are worse for you and is no way to try to quit. I have one last cig still in a pack in my closet. It's a Lucky Strike (if you know them they are unfiltered) and I have it in a Camel Light pack since my friend gave it to me. I have been saving it for a time when I felt I absolutely needed it so that I won't have to go out and buy superfluous cigarettes. As school picks up and wit some fam drama back home goin on though it gets more and more tempting.

To a certain degree I like to smoke (I'm talkin bout just cigarettes for the time being). Smokin can relax you, give you a buzz, can be applied in a social atmosphere sometimes, and even increase your regularity. But at the same time I'm tryin to rid myself of addictions and things that have control over me in a negative fashion. I'm tryin to get back into shape and gain some weight. Smokin will hinder both of those things. If I ever want to skate again and skate well I have to quit. I've prolly already ruined a good deal of my lung capacity but I'm gonna try to save and use what I can from this point.

One other motivation to quit is that for the most part girls these days are not feelin you if they find out you smoke. You can try to hide it but as any smoker knows it ain't easy to hide the smell of cigarette smoke. I use Axe spray and mints like crazy as well as that anti-bacterial hand sanitizer to get the smell out of my mouth, body, clothes, and hands but I've noticed after not smokin regularly for a few days how much different I feel when I don't smoke. I'm not talkin bout bein able to breathe or nothin but more about how clean I feel and smell. After gettin out the shower and sprayin a lil Axe on and some anti-perspirant can set me for the day and I feel fresh all day. When I smoked that clean feelin was only until I lit up and from then on had to keep usin all my methods of cover-up. By the end of the day I felt kinda nasty wit all the "layers" of smells on my clothes and body. I want to be clean and fresh so that I don't disgust a girl that otherwise might be real chill. Although thinkin about it I smoke other things to she might not be down wit.....oh well I can deal wit that later..or never which is more likely. :sofunny:

Peace.

BuFu

clevestinks
08-30-2006, 07:18 PM
I never smoked so Ill have to pass on my coupons to you!

BlackNGold203
08-30-2006, 07:35 PM
I never smoked so Ill have to pass on my coupons to you!

Sweet Cleve!!!!

Wow..I started this thread what seems like about a year ago......

as a post mortem...I used the cig coupons....and never did order from the catalog...although I'm going to the game tomorrow night, and hopefully stopping in the Steelers Store at Heinz Field....:cool: :cool:

19ward86
08-30-2006, 07:39 PM
i havnt got mine yet, i got last years but it was kinda weak. this years needs to be a thick one.