PDA

View Full Version : have the ladies in the forum noticed

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
08-22-2006, 02:25 AM
....that a lot of them there steeler players are missing the hair on their legs. Must be a vogue thing. I'm having a hard time picturing any of these guys in the shower with their leg up on the wall shaving their legs... :sissies:

Mamaduck43
08-22-2006, 03:51 AM
As a former competitive swimmer and long time swim coach, I kinda got used to the 'smooth' look..... I haven't noticed it on the players - - mainly because I am stuck here in the middle of the Pacific and have yet to see the guys in action - - - but it would not be a bad thing.... Streamlining 'n @.......... :smile:

floodcitygirl
08-22-2006, 08:13 AM
I hadn't noticed that....haven't been close enough to see! Interesting though. Obviously guys do it for certain sports....is that something alot of football players do????

siss
08-22-2006, 11:11 AM
I've noticed it. My boyfriend says its because a lot of the guys tape there ankles.

klick81
08-22-2006, 11:36 AM
I've noticed it. My boyfriend says its because a lot of the guys tape there ankles.

Ding ding ding ding ding!!! I did that in HS when I played football. Cut calves look nicer that way too :smile:

HometownGal
08-22-2006, 11:37 AM

That is a very good possibility, siss. :smile: The only thing I notice about the Steelers' legs is how fast they can move to catch a pass, break through the middle, rush the QB, RB or WR to the turf or how far they can kick or punt the ball. :cool:

I can't see them slicing and dicing their gams like we do to have those nice smooth legs - it's probably Nair or nothing for them - LOL! :blurp:

floodcitygirl
08-22-2006, 11:44 AM
That is a very good possibility, siss. :smile: The only thing I notice about the Steelers' legs is how fast they can move to catch a pass, break through the middle, rush the QB, RB or WR to the turf or how far they can kick or punt the ball. :cool:

I can't see them slicing and dicing their gams like we do to have those nice smooth legs - it's probably Nair or nothing for them - LOL! :blurp::rofl: You crack me up HTG! I just got the picture in my mind of those big manly guys with a leg hiked up on the shower wall trying not to miss a spot! (lol) Someone please tell me that's not really happening! If it is, somebody needs to get a camera!! (lol)
I just reread this thread and realized that IWTH said the same thing. I don't know why I didn't get that clear pic in my head until I read your post HTG....must have been the thought of Nair!

HometownGal
08-22-2006, 11:51 AM
If it is, somebody needs to get a camera!! (lol)

And a few boxes of Band-Aids, along with some headphones for anyone else in their household who may hear them screaming out in pain - LOL!

When I was a nurse many moons ago, I used to have to shave patients the night before their surgeries, many of whom were men. I can't tell you how many razors I snapped while trying to get through that jungle on their chests, backs (blechhhh!) and the legs. I really felt badly for them because that had to be uncomfortable as all hell.

floodcitygirl
08-22-2006, 12:08 PM
And a few boxes of Band-Aids, along with some headphones for anyone else in their household who may hear them screaming out in pain - LOL!

When I was a nurse many moons ago, I used to have to shave patients the night before their surgeries, many of whom were men. I can't tell you how many razors I snapped while trying to get through that jungle on their chests, backs (blechhhh!) and the legs. I really felt badly for them because that had to be uncomfortable as all hell.I feel bad for both of you....yuck!

memphissteelergirl
08-22-2006, 01:13 PM
Hehe...now guys know the torture we go through to look good for them :chuckle:

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
08-22-2006, 01:38 PM
I haven't noticed it on the players

I didn't notice it until I started flipping through pics members have been posting from training camp. (the 8/21 training camp notes) I think it was Ward stretching and it was a close up of him and his leg.....look ma no hair!! Hmmmm wonder if Troy needs any help I would be HAPPY to give him some pointers.

I can't picture these guys coming out of the shower with little pieces of tissue stuck to their leg, their faces yes their legs no. Although the taping of the ankles thing makes perfect sense.

memphissteelergirl
08-22-2006, 05:21 PM
I think it was Ward stretching and it was a close up of him and his leg.....look ma no hair!!

Hmmm....well if I were gonna get a close up on a leg Hines' leg would be a good choice...
:naughty:

ARKIESTEEL
08-22-2006, 05:43 PM
I hear that LLT shaves his butt

ARKIESTEEL
08-23-2006, 09:17 AM
bump:sofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-23-2006, 09:39 AM
I hear that LLT shaves his butt

:sofunny: I hear that Arkie has so much butt hair he could weave an indian blanket...(Love ya brother..you made me laugh even with the week Im having):sofunny:

ARKIESTEEL
08-23-2006, 09:49 AM
:sofunny: I hear that Arkie has so much butt hair he could weave an indian blanket...(Love ya brother..you made me laugh even with the week Im having):sofunny:

How many of them butt hair blankets you be wanting. :sofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-23-2006, 09:52 AM
How many of them butt hair blankets you be wanting. :sofunny:

I have a wicked mental picture of a camo butt hair blanket!!!:sofunny: :sofunny: (I need a mental delete button!!!

memphissteelergirl
08-23-2006, 10:43 AM
Hey, um, guys, I think this falls under the category of WAY Too Much Information

:rolleyes:

siss
08-23-2006, 11:23 AM
I'm gunna go bleach my brain!

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-23-2006, 11:31 AM
I'm gunna go bleach my brain!

Dont blame me!!! apparantly Im the one with the bare tooshey!!!!:sofunny:

BlackNGold203
08-23-2006, 11:45 AM
Dont blame me!!! apparantly Im the one with the bare tooshey!!!!:sofunny:

thanks for the reminder...i havent done butt maintenence in weeks!!!!

:cool: :cool:

memphissteelergirl
08-23-2006, 12:53 PM

UGGGHHH!! Do you mind?!?

:yuck:

HometownGal
08-23-2006, 01:03 PM
UGGGHHH!! Do you mind?!?

:yuck:

Hey now, memphis, we've gotta be fair here. The guys had to listen to you girls ogling, drooling, fantasizing and gyrating over every orifice and portion of Ben"s body. A tush is a tush is a tush. May come in different shapes and sizes, but when all is said and done, it's used for the same purpose whether it's as smooth as a baby's or as wild as a forest. :busted:

floodcitygirl
08-23-2006, 01:21 PM
Hey now, memphis, we've gotta be fair here. The guys had to listen to you girls ogling, drooling, fantasizing and gyrating over every orifice and portion of Ben"s body. A tush is a tush is a tush. May come in different shapes and sizes, but when all is said and done, it's used for the same purpose whether it's as smooth as a baby's or as wild as a forest. :busted::sofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-23-2006, 01:36 PM

:sofunny: :sofunny: Can one get a degree in Basic Butt Maintenace..or Aerodynamic Ass Engineering?

BlackNGold203
08-23-2006, 01:37 PM
:sofunny: :sofunny: Can one get a degree in Basic Butt Maintenace..or Aerodynamic Ass Engineering?

I assume both of those are B.S. degrees?

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-23-2006, 01:39 PM
I assume both of those are B.S. degrees?

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: ...one is an Associates degree:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

siss
08-23-2006, 02:23 PM
The big difference here is that Ben is a professional athlete and has a very good drool worthy body. I dont know about you guys. And while Bens ass may have the same function as yours its still a nice one to look at!

floodcitygirl
08-23-2006, 02:35 PM
The big difference here is that Ben is a professional athlete and has a very good drool worthy body. I dont know about you guys. And while Bens ass may have the same function as yours its still a nice one to look at!You know Siss, it is LLT and ARKIE that we're talking about here. There's probably no difference at all! :wink: (lol)

siss
08-23-2006, 02:50 PM
I'd have to be the judge of that!

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-23-2006, 02:58 PM
You know Siss, it is LLT and ARKIE that we're talking about here. There's probably no difference at all! :wink: (lol)

Arkie and I have Triple T's.....Top Ten Tushies!!!!...

*Disclaimer* This line of posts in no way is meant to present any type of situation in which I have seen Arkies butt. Nor does it imply that I wish to see Arkies butt. Any inference towards my having seen Arkies butt was made in jest and was not to represent the relationship between the two parties involved as anything other than platonic. Also this is not meant to imply that Arkie has ever saw my butt, shaved or not, and the implication that Arkie has, wants to, or will ever see my butt is pure speculation. It is the wish of all parties involved to clarify that neither are Bengals fans and therefore such behavior would be considered unsusual.
Also the nature of Arkies butt, or any butt other than those butts already mentioned as those to be taken in jest. (*With the exception of my own Top Ten Tushie*) Those butts discribed as hairy, shaved or of a non-maintenanced nature are purely the creation of those who made the posts and are not based on characters alive or dead.

Thank You
LLT

floodcitygirl
08-23-2006, 03:04 PM
OK.......but it sounds like Siss is offering to be the official SF examiner????!!!!! :hunch:

siss
08-23-2006, 03:29 PM
I would have to compare LLT's and Arkies ass to Ben's. I dont know if thats very fair! If they have TT tushies then Ben's is #1 and it will be very hard to unseat Ben or his ass in my book!

How the hell did we go from the guys and there legs to LLT's ass?

ARKIESTEEL
08-23-2006, 03:30 PM
I would have to compare LLT's and Arkies ass to Ben's. I dont know if thats very fair! If they have TT tushies then Ben's is #1 and it will be very hard to unseat Ben or his ass in my book!

I know but wont tell how it jump track

ARKIESTEEL
08-23-2006, 03:32 PM

*Disclaimer* This line of posts in no way is meant to present any type of situation in which I have seen Arkies butt. Nor does it imply that I wish to see Arkies butt. Any inference towards my having seen Arkies butt was made in jest and was not to represent the relationship between the two parties involved as anything other than platonic. Also this is not meant to imply that Arkie has ever saw my butt, shaved or not, and the implication that Arkie has, wants to, or will ever see my butt is pure speculation. It is the wish of all parties involved to clarify that neither are Bengals fans and therefore such behavior would be considered unsusual.
Also the nature of Arkies butt, or any butt other than those butts already mentioned as those to be taken in jest. (*With the exception of my own Top Ten Tushie*) Those butts discribed as hairy, shaved or of a non-maintenanced nature are purely the creation of those who made the posts and are not based on characters alive or dead.

Thank You
LLT

LIAR!!!!!!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-23-2006, 03:43 PM
LIAR!!!!!!!!

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-23-2006, 03:47 PM

Can I get fired for sitting on the fax machine and faxing an ass picture?:tap: ...oh what the heck..here ya go...:moon:

siss
08-23-2006, 04:48 PM
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/2005/07/18/gallery.biever/gallery1.jpg

You can't beat that!

floodcitygirl
08-23-2006, 05:24 PM
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/2005/07/18/gallery.biever/gallery1.jpg

You can't beat that!Ok Siss. Since you brought it back to this again, I think the only fair thing to do is to check them all out for yourself and then report back! :chuckle:

ARKIESTEEL
08-23-2006, 05:38 PM

You can't beat that!

Your right I cant jump that high but I got I nicer rear end and mine makes sounds all the time lets see Big Ben do that

siss
08-23-2006, 06:25 PM
Ok Siss. Since you brought it back to this again, I think the only fair thing to do is to check them all out for yourself and then report back! :chuckle:
Thats what I've been saying all along! I figure if I bring bens ass into the boys will have to cave and we can have a men of SF ass contest!

SteelShooter
08-24-2006, 01:08 AM
I dunno..................

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-24-2006, 09:31 AM
Your right I cant jump that high but I got I nicer rear end and mine makes sounds all the time lets see Big Ben do that

OHHHH he's jumping...(the way some of the girls act..I thought he was levitating:sofunny: )...and if the guys of SF are gonna do a calendar as part of this contest..I get dibs on July...I dont really want to be bare-butt in January or Febuary!!!

ARKIESTEEL
08-24-2006, 09:38 AM
Thats what I've been saying all along! I figure if I bring bens ass into the boys will have to cave and we can have a men of SF ass contest!

Hell I am in put me down for march

memphissteelergirl
08-24-2006, 10:26 AM

You can't beat that!

~msg cues the applause machine~ :bouncy:

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-24-2006, 12:19 PM

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/518/llttz5.png (http://imageshack.us)

memphissteelergirl
08-24-2006, 01:15 PM
LOL...now, now, LLT...no cheating :headshake:

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-24-2006, 01:19 PM

:angel: What...thats me...really!:angel:

ARKIESTEEL
08-24-2006, 01:20 PM

How was he cheating That was LLT playing for another team that wear the Steeler colors

He looks alot like Ben from the rear

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-24-2006, 01:23 PM
How was he cheating That was LLT playing for another team that wear the Steeler colors

He looks alot like Ben from the rear

(thanks man heres that $5 I promised)

memphissteelergirl
08-24-2006, 01:32 PM
D***, Arkie, you should have held out for at least ten! :chuckle:

ARKIESTEEL
08-24-2006, 01:36 PM
D***, Arkie, you should have held out for at least ten! :chuckle:

Hell stuffs cheap down here in Gods country and after all LLT is a Steeler brother

so I feel bad for takeing the $5

siss
08-24-2006, 02:14 PM
OHHHH he's jumping...(the way some of the girls act..I thought he was levitating:sofunny: )...and if the guys of SF are gonna do a calendar as part of this contest..I get dibs on July...I dont really want to be bare-butt in January or Febuary!!!

He's not levitating. Angles are lifting him towards the heavens!:sofunny: Geez get it right!

memphissteelergirl
08-24-2006, 03:37 PM
He's not levitating. Angles are lifting him towards the heavens!:sofunny: Geez get it right!

:chuckle: :chuckle:

SteelCzar76
08-24-2006, 04:18 PM

Thank You
LLT

LMAO,....Y'all are in rare F$$kin form on this thread,.......LMAO.

"Hail Caesar,....Hail the Black and Gold"