PDA

View Full Version : Steelers reportedly not interested in bringing back James Harrison

SteelCitian
03-26-2013, 12:02 PM
I guess we can forget about any chance of Harrison coming back if this is true.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/3/26/4148472/steelers-not-interested-james-harrison-return

Steelers5895
03-26-2013, 12:08 PM
Good. need to move on.

Terminator
03-26-2013, 12:10 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000153544/article/james-harrison-reportedly-told-hes-done-with-steelers

He is done. As he should be.

SteelerinSevern
03-26-2013, 12:14 PM
A hard head makes a soft ass. Shoulda took the reduced salary.

Dino 6 Rings
03-26-2013, 12:20 PM
he should fire his agent. maybe then we'll bring him into camp and give him the 1 year "retire here" deal.

SteelCitian
03-26-2013, 12:38 PM
..and in other washed up Steeler news, Kordell Stewart files for divorce

http://www.examiner.com/article/rhoa-kordell-stewart-files-for-divorce-from-porsha-williams

Steeldude
03-26-2013, 01:01 PM
So 2013 will be a year without a ROLB. That's going to be tough because there is no LOLB either.

CrickRat23
03-26-2013, 01:16 PM
Good riddence James. I would have loved to had you back on this team, but all good things must come to an end. Should have took the paycut buddy.

truesteelerfan
03-26-2013, 01:29 PM
This upsets me - Yes, he is past his prime BUT, we potentially have the opportunity to better our team - even if only one season - because we have no one ready to replace him.

I thought it would be Harrison who would indicate he was insulted by our asking him to take a pay cut - not the Steelers who are being hard asses and are in my opinion intentionally not putting the best possible team on the field they could - if they were to sign him.

If we can make it work financially to bring him back - we should because Steeldude is right - we now have no ROLB. Signing him would make this position not such a need in the draft this year, if one fell to us great, but if not - we could try and get a guy in next year's draft - which as it looks now - we will do after the team finds out Steeldude and I are correct - that we have no ROLB on our roster worthy of starting.

JackH
03-26-2013, 01:42 PM
This upsets me - Yes, he is past his prime BUT, we potentially have the opportunity to better our team - even if only one season - because we have no one ready to replace him.

Now, here is exactly the point. Harrison likely will make the team better this coming season. Not that I don't think Worilds should get his shot. Harrison should be played situationally, due in part to his age. So Harrison and Worilds would share time at ROLB, with Worild's also filling in for Woodley at LOLB, and Worilds also plays special teams. Worilds could be better than Woodley, at least the way Woodlley played last season. Worilds had more sacks than Woodley last season, although he only started 3 games.

What I would like to see is the Steelers put off taking an OLB high in the draft this season. There are too many other needs, particularly with respect to pass receivers and running back. Next year the Steelers most likely will have at least 3 extra picks in the draft.

I'll believe Harrison will not be back with the Steelers when he signs with another team or announces his retirement with credibility.

Stinky Fred
03-26-2013, 01:54 PM
Silverback passed on a salary reduction that would have left us South of the cap space we have now. Who might we have released to accommodate him?

The market will tell you what anything is worth. The NFL has told Silverback that he has NO market value. In retrospect, whether intentional or not, the Steelers made a wise CAP move.

For those that contemplate his return, he has a CAP number for this year. Its dead money. Would you bring him back and add to that CAP hit? Not possible, and even if it was, it wouldn't be worth it.

No disrespect to Silverback, a great Steeler by any measure, but his sun has set.

steelerchad
03-26-2013, 02:24 PM

I thought it would be Harrison who would indicate he was insulted by our asking him to take a pay cut - not the Steelers who are being hard asses and are in my opinion intentionally not putting the best possible team on the field they could - if they were to sign him.

If we can make it work financially to bring him back - we should because Steeldude is right - we now have no ROLB. Signing him would make this position not such a need in the draft this year, if one fell to us great, but if not - we could try and get a guy in next year's draft - which as it looks now - we will do after the team finds out Steeldude and I are correct - that we have no ROLB on our roster worthy of starting.

Give Worilds a chance. Steelers fans were saying the same thing about Harrison when we cut ties with Porter. And guess what. James outplayed Porter the very next year.

LVSteelersfan
03-26-2013, 03:30 PM
Worilds is going to be better than a lot of people want to give him credit for. This is just a way for the Tomlin haters to bash him once again for his so-called lousy drafting. I think his drafting has been exemplary. Sometimes I think his coaching is a little suspect, but I think they have been right on with the drafting. We have just had some extraordinarily bad luck with injuries to rookie players the past few years.

pczach
03-26-2013, 03:42 PM
I said it when he decided to leave. He won't be coming back. The Steelers gave him his chance to stay, and offered him significantly more than he was worth to allow him to retire as a Steeler. Once he walked, the Steelers were never going to bring him back.

vasteeler
03-26-2013, 03:48 PM
i think it kind of foolish not to bring him back on the cheap. towards the end of last season he was starting to get himself back. if he could stay healthy i think he could have at least 1 more good to great year

Millers the sh!t
03-26-2013, 03:58 PM
I guess the Steelers had to do this. The way they play hardball it'll send a message to futureplayers that want to test the open market. I'm upset at this because James does haveanother year or two in him. Maybe the FO doesn't want to deal with the possibility of a player playing half assed for a season or two (another Wallace) because they are disgruntled. Either way James thanks for the memories, and good luck with your career in the NFL or driving truck after you retire.

TheVet
03-26-2013, 04:12 PM
I wish we could have worked out something with Harrison. Once he fully recovered, I thought he was playing great by the end of the year. There's still value there, possibly for several years. He will latch on somewhere, maybe after the draft. Someone needs a high quality OLB. Best of luck to James.

Well, here we are. Time to find out what we have with Worilds. A typical Steelers situation: a 4th year player, final year of his rookie contract, and we don't know what we have yet.
:chuckle:

Gotta love the Steelers!
:tt02:

Hawaii 5-0
03-26-2013, 05:28 PM
Pro Days: Steelers' GM might see Harrison clone in Buckeyes' Simon

By Rob Rang | The Sports Xchange/CBSSports.com
March 25, 2013

While the Baltimore Ravens filled their need for another pass rusher by signing veteran Elvis Dumervil over the weekend, the Pittsburgh Steelers might be targeting a rookie to help take the place of five-time Pro Bowl outside linebacker James Harrison, who the team released two weeks ago in a cost-cutting move.

Reports have surfaced that the 2008 Defensive Player of the Year might be willing to return to Pittsburgh, but general manager Kevin Colbert has never been one to wait for replacement options and, judging by his appearance Monday at a private workout for Ohio State pass rusher John Simon, Harrison may have waited too long.

Colbert was the headliner among representatives from 12 teams at Simon's workout, according to a report from NFL.com's Gil Brandt.

The 6-1, 257-pound Simon starred as a defensive end for the Buckeyes but will likely have to make the transition to outside linebacker in the NFL at this size. He struggled when asked to do so in Mobile, Ala., during Senior Bowl practices before succumbing to a shoulder injury that kept him sidelined at the combine and during Ohio State's originally scheduled Pro Day, March 8.

Despite being hampered by a knee injury that limited him to just 11 games in 2012, Simon was named the Big Ten's Defensive Player of the Year with 44 tackles, 14.5 tackles for loss and a career-high nine sacks. On more than one occasion, the high-effort Simon was characterized by Buckeyes coach Urban Meyer as the "heart and soul" of the team.

Simon demonstrated enough athleticism during his drills Monday to reassure scouts from 3-4 clubs of his ability to pressure the quarterback as a stand-up rusher. He was clocked between 4.62 and 4.70 in the 40-yard dash and posted times of 4.42 seconds in the short shuttle and 7.10 in the three-cone drill. These times are in line with some of the other intriguing "second-tier" hybrid edge rushers of the 2013 draft class, like Auburn's Corey Lemonier and Southern Mississippi's Jamie Collins, among others.

Sporting similarly compact builds, as well as burst and power, Simon and the 6-0, 242-pound Harrison have a lot of similarities in the way that they wreak havoc off the edge.

If healthy, Simon could prove to be an immediate impact defender likely to be available in the second to third round.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/blog/rob-rang/21948961/pro-days-steelers-gm-colbert-might-see-harrison-clone-in-buckeyes-simon

Buddha Bus
03-26-2013, 05:47 PM
Bad move by the Steelers. As has been stated, having Harrison back for one more year would have given us more flexibility, experience, and security. Harrison would have been healthy and ready to prove something. I would have been OK with this if we had a stud waiting in the wings, but Worilds hasn't set the world on fire and there are still questions regarding him. I guess now those questions will get answered, but it may be at the cost of the defense.

Thanks for everything, James. You epitomized hard-nosed Steeler football and you are one of the last of a dying breed in the NFL. Damn shame.

Steeldude
03-26-2013, 06:23 PM
Give Worilds a chance. Steelers fans were saying the same thing about Harrison when we cut ties with Porter. And guess what. James outplayed Porter the very next year.

Not all fans. I wanted Harrison to replace Porter sooner. Harrsion was a clear improvement. Worilds has played ROLB. He gets shut down. On the left he is fine.

Steeldude
03-26-2013, 06:32 PM
Pro Days: Steelers' GM might see Harrison clone in Buckeyes' Simon

By Rob Rang | The Sports Xchange/CBSSports.com
March 25, 2013

While the Baltimore Ravens filled their need for another pass rusher by signing veteran Elvis Dumervil over the weekend, the Pittsburgh Steelers might be targeting a rookie to help take the place of five-time Pro Bowl outside linebacker James Harrison, who the team released two weeks ago in a cost-cutting move.

Reports have surfaced that the 2008 Defensive Player of the Year might be willing to return to Pittsburgh, but general manager Kevin Colbert has never been one to wait for replacement options and, judging by his appearance Monday at a private workout for Ohio State pass rusher John Simon, Harrison may have waited too long.

Colbert was the headliner among representatives from 12 teams at Simon's workout, according to a report from NFL.com's Gil Brandt.

The 6-1, 257-pound Simon starred as a defensive end for the Buckeyes but will likely have to make the transition to outside linebacker in the NFL at this size. He struggled when asked to do so in Mobile, Ala., during Senior Bowl practices before succumbing to a shoulder injury that kept him sidelined at the combine and during Ohio State's originally scheduled Pro Day, March 8.

Despite being hampered by a knee injury that limited him to just 11 games in 2012, Simon was named the Big Ten's Defensive Player of the Year with 44 tackles, 14.5 tackles for loss and a career-high nine sacks. On more than one occasion, the high-effort Simon was characterized by Buckeyes coach Urban Meyer as the "heart and soul" of the team.

Simon demonstrated enough athleticism during his drills Monday to reassure scouts from 3-4 clubs of his ability to pressure the quarterback as a stand-up rusher. He was clocked between 4.62 and 4.70 in the 40-yard dash and posted times of 4.42 seconds in the short shuttle and 7.10 in the three-cone drill. These times are in line with some of the other intriguing "second-tier" hybrid edge rushers of the 2013 draft class, like Auburn's Corey Lemonier and Southern Mississippi's Jamie Collins, among others.

Sporting similarly compact builds, as well as burst and power, Simon and the 6-0, 242-pound Harrison have a lot of similarities in the way that they wreak havoc off the edge.

If healthy, Simon could prove to be an immediate impact defender likely to be available in the second to third round.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/blog/rob-rang/21948961/pro-days-steelers-gm-colbert-might-see-harrison-clone-in-buckeyes-simon

Simon is a interesting prospect. I think he should lose about 7lbs though. This will make him more effective in coverage etc...

stiller39
03-26-2013, 06:37 PM
Worilds is going to be good!!!!!

Fire Haley
03-26-2013, 06:38 PM
Steelers don't want OLB Harrison back

#Steelers closed the door on James Harrison over the weekend

http://sulia.com/channel/pittsburgh-steelers/f/fc3e2956-eca4-4160-857d-6b79035150c7/?source=twitter

so this is all coming from Ed?

Bouchette could always be wrong

Hawaii 5-0
03-26-2013, 06:44 PM
Worilds is going to be good!!!!!

I predict he'll be All-Worilds! :tt02:

Buddha Bus
03-26-2013, 06:55 PM
I predict he'll be All-Worilds! :tt02:

oShTJ90fC34

sloppyjoe
03-26-2013, 08:05 PM
Bad move by the Steelers. As has been stated, having Harrison back for one more year would have given us more flexibility, experience, and security. Harrison would have been healthy and ready to prove something. I would have been OK with this if we had a stud waiting in the wings, but Worilds hasn't set the world on fire and there are still questions regarding him. I guess now those questions will get answered, but it may be at the cost of the defense.

Thanks for everything, James. You epitomized hard-nosed Steeler football and you are one of the last of a dying breed in the NFL. Damn shame.

bad move buy the steelers?
they offered him a hellava lot more than any other team and he said "F you" and walked away. he F'ed himself and F'ed the steelers cap hit.
good riddance to a once great player but he made his own bed

pittpete
03-26-2013, 08:32 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSout5sOaw2Z-yeaqNkEwTexkUUC3l8P8PuyxPG8CbG6zygFY4pMw

SteelersCanada
03-26-2013, 08:35 PM
Is James Harrison turning into the new Mike Wallace in terms of the amount of threads we have on him?

SteelerJay
03-26-2013, 09:47 PM
umm, they wanted him to take a pay cut, he said no, they waive him

they now have a chance to get him cheap and they're not interested?

what's this? lemme guess - it's either an incorrect report or somebody is being a vindictive beeatch or they wanted to waive him in the first place and pretended to negotiate a pay cut

saw Ryan Clarke say that he and Troy are trying to talk #92 into coming back - the defense feels the same way as a large percentage of fans

SteelCitian
03-26-2013, 10:07 PM
Is James Harrison turning into the new Mike Wallace in terms of the amount of threads we have on him?
I'm not sure. Make a thread about it and ask the forum.

Hawaii 5-0
03-26-2013, 10:25 PM
I'm not sure. Make a thread about it and ask the forum.

:chuckle:

one can never have enough Mike Wallace or Deebo threads...

austinfrench76
03-26-2013, 10:28 PM
Wait, I'm confused. James Harrison isn't being brought back AND Kordell Stewart had a wife?? WTF is this world coming too? Both guys were living a lie I guess??

Hawaii 5-0
03-26-2013, 10:45 PM
Wait, I'm confused. James Harrison isn't being brought back AND Kordell Stewart had a wife??

I'm not shocked that Kordell Stewart had a wife, I'm just surprised that she was a woman.

kan_t
03-26-2013, 10:47 PM
Market changes. The Steelers probably want to see if Ahmad Bradshaw could be signed and if Sanders stay before committing any money to Harrison. They can always go back to him later if no one wants him.

Rick5895
03-27-2013, 04:34 AM
Nothing will happen with Harrison until after the draft, whether it be Steelers or any one else.

Galax Steeler
03-27-2013, 04:48 AM
Market changes. The Steelers probably want to see if Ahmad Bradshaw could be signed and if Sanders stay before committing any money to Harrison. They can always go back to him later if no one wants him.

Yea I would really like to land these two in Pittsburgh. I still think Sanders can be a good receiver and hopefully we can resign him.

Blackout
03-27-2013, 04:50 AM
I'm not shocked that Kordell Stewart had a wife, I'm just surprised that she was a woman.

Yeah me too. Thought he came out of the closet a few years ago.

Buddha Bus
03-27-2013, 04:57 AM
bad move buy the steelers?

No thanks, I couldn't afford it.

Yes, I don't agree. And exactly where was the report that Harrison said "F you"? He wasn't interested in taking a pay cut because he felt he had more to offer and explored his options. Nothing you or I wouldn't do in the same situation at our jobs. I would be unhappy about the prospect of a pay cut too. I just think that maybe James got some bad advice from his agent and they seriously underestimated his value on the open market.

Obviously, James was able to swallow his pride enough to reach back out to the Steelers , but the Steelers were unable to reciprocate which I feel is a mistake. If they felt strongly enough about his ability to help the team this year to have offered him a contract before, why not now (at an even further reduced salary) unless it's just bitterness or to prove some point? It seems the Steelers are cutting off their nose to spite their face.

I'm not burying the team or F.O., but this one just doesn't make good sense and reeks of payback. They will be sorry if he signs with the Browns, Bengals, or some other AFC team and James splatters Ben all over the field to get his payback.

bornaSteelersfan
03-27-2013, 05:27 AM
They offered him a reduced price and he didn't take it. They cut him and he looked elsewhere. Then The Steelers made some roster moves by signing a back-up QB and a TE. The money isn't there and they still have some more ideas. If James doesn't get a deal this off-season, there is still a chance he could be back on The Steelers much like Max Starks 2 years in a row. We will find out.

pczach
03-27-2013, 06:27 AM
No thanks, I couldn't afford it.

Yes, I don't agree. And exactly where was the report that Harrison said "F you"? He wasn't interested in taking a pay cut because he felt he had more to offer and explored his options. Nothing you or I wouldn't do in the same situation at our jobs. I would be unhappy about the prospect of a pay cut too. I just think that maybe James got some bad advice from his agent and they seriously underestimated his value on the open market.

Obviously, James was able to swallow his pride enough to reach back out to the Steelers , but the Steelers were unable to reciprocate which I feel is a mistake. If they felt strongly enough about his ability to help the team this year to have offered him a contract before, why not now (at an even further reduced salary) unless it's just bitterness or to prove some point? It seems the Steelers are cutting off their nose to spite their face.

I'm not burying the team or F.O., but this one just doesn't make good sense and reeks of payback. They will be sorry if he signs with the Browns, Bengals, or some other AFC team and James splatters Ben all over the field to get his payback.

Buddha, you're assuming you know what was said in private meetings. There may have been some things said that burned the bridge so to speak. The other thing is, it's amazing how some think James "just wanted to test the market", and assumed there was no "f-u, I'll make you pay for the rest of my career" on the way out the door. Now that nobody else is offering him money, and apparently he needs it, he is "swallowing his pride" and "reaching out" to the Steelers. Funny how money can make you do that. I think the team offered him the contract, explained that it is probably above market value, and told him that they wanted him, but if he left the door was closed after that. Harrison might be doing this to try to save face with the fans he pissed off.

Do you think that might be a possibility as well?

I don't claim to definitively know the answer. I'm also wondering and think this scenario may have happened.

pete74
03-27-2013, 06:38 AM

I'm shocked. I thought Stewart was still curling up next to Cower at night. In all reality I'm shocked because I would of bet anything that Stewart was gay (not that there is anything wrong with that). Maybe it's like broke back mountain and he just got married to hide the fact

bornaSteelersfan
03-27-2013, 07:15 AM
I'm shocked. I thought Stewart was still curling up next to Cower at night. In all reality I'm shocked because I would of bet anything that Stewart was gay (not that there is anything wrong with that). Maybe it's like broke back mountain and he just got married to hide the fact

Kordell may seem a bit effeminate, but he does have a son. He had a great couple of years with Porsha. He recently retired as a Steeler. The sad thing is that stupid show they were on, "Real Housewives of Atlanta", destroyed their marriage. It seems like nothing good ever comes out of "reality TV".

However, this thread is not about Slash, it's about James Harrison. He will definitely be missed and will probably come back some day (just as Kordell did) to retire as a Steeler, but not play for the team again. This reminds me an awful lot of Hines Ward's situation last off-season.

steelfury02
03-27-2013, 08:13 AM
Kordell may seem a bit effeminate, but he does have a son. He had a great couple of years with Porsha. He recently retired as a Steeler. The sad thing is that stupid show they were on, "Real Housewives of Atlanta", destroyed their marriage. It seems like nothing good ever comes out of "reality TV".

However, this thread is not about Slash, it's about James Harrison. He will definitely be missed and will probably come back some day (just as Kordell did) to retire as a Steeler, but not play for the team again. This reminds me an awful lot of Hines Ward's situation last off-season.

Funny thing is, Hines probably could have provided a helluva lot more than Wallace or Sanders did last season. Leadership and possession would have been nice.

Buddha Bus
03-27-2013, 04:18 PM
Buddha, you're assuming you know what was said in private meetings.

I was refuting the people who are saying he said "F you" or burned his bridges by ripping the team. :noidea:

Of course the "F you" scenario is possible (maybe even likely), but I was asking for proof from someone who stated it as a fact. I also didn't assume anything that was said behind closed doors. I just said he was unhappy and tested the market. I didn't put any words in his mouth unlike some others.

Re-read my post and point out where I assumed anything that was said.

pczach
03-27-2013, 04:27 PM
Not any more than the people who are saying he said "F you" or burned his bridges by ripping the team. :noidea:

Of course the "F you" scenario is possible (maybe even likely), but I was asking for proof from someone who stated it as a fact. I also didn't assume anything that was said behind closed doors. I just said he was unhappy and tested the market. I didn't put any words in his mouth unlike some others.

Got it.

The other thing I stated in another thread is that the Steelers operate like the Pittsburgh Mafia. Once you disrespect them, you are dead to them.:chuckle:

Buddha Bus
03-27-2013, 04:37 PM
Got it.

The other thing I stated in another thread is that the Steelers operate like the Pittsburgh Mafia. Once you disrespect them, you are dead to them.:chuckle:

They brought Plaxico back. He dissed them twice. :noidea:

Millers the sh!t
03-27-2013, 04:44 PM
They brought Plaxico back. He dissed them twice. :noidea:

Plax was a made man though....

BKAnthem
03-27-2013, 07:40 PM
We will survive and thrive like we always have...especially if Colbert can have a better draft this year

Hawaii 5-0
03-29-2013, 03:24 AM
Ryan Clark knows it will be “tough” to replace James Harrison

Posted by Mike Florio on March 28, 2013

http://nbcprofootballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/harrison4.jpg?w=247

Before free agency started, the Steelers cut linebacker James Harrison. Since then, after Harrison found no takers in free agency, the Steelers reportedly rebuffed an attempt by Harrison to become a Steeler again.

Steelers safety Ryan Clark apparently believes the team will regret it.

“That is tough,” Clark told NFL Network regarding the decision to move on from Harrison. “That is going to be one of the tougher spots we have to fill because it is not just the player. It is the way people felt about James Harrison as you looked across the line and realized you had to block him, or a quarterback dropping back knowing James Harrison is coming, running backs knowing they can’t cut back to the left because James is running down the line. You can’t change that. You can’t make a person be that.

“That comes when a guy goes out there week after week and dominates people and that is what James did. He instilled fear into the offense. That is going to be hard to replace. You may get a player with similar numbers, but to have that intimidation factor is going to be extremely hard. It is something that has to be earned.”

Clark remains confident the franchise will rebound from its current transition.

“It is tough but it is the Steelers though,” Clark said. “If you talk about one team who has found ways to consistently be in the hunt to win the AFC North, consistently be in the hunt for the playoffs, it is us. We have been to three Super Bowls in the last decade, so the Steelers know how to retool and get guys right in there that step up to be good players.”

That ability perhaps will be tested more this year than ever before.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/28/ryan-clark-knows-it-will-be-tough-to-replace-james-harrison/

Galax Steeler
03-29-2013, 04:41 AM
Nothing stays the same it is time to move on.

Hawaii 5-0
04-05-2013, 02:14 AM
Five teams reportedly interested in James Harrison

April 4, 2013 by Paul Jackiewicz

According to Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network, James Harrison’s agent Bill Parise told him that five teams are interested in his client. He wouldn’t go into any further details.

It sounds like to me that Harrison’s agent is looking to build up some interest for his client. If teams were really interested in him, he would have visited them already.

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/five_teams_reportedly_interested_in_james_harrison/13314886

Galax Steeler
04-05-2013, 04:44 AM

According to Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network, James Harrison’s agent Bill Parise told him that five teams are interested in his client. He wouldn’t go into any further details.

It sounds like to me that Harrison’s agent is looking to build up some interest for his client. If teams were really interested in him, he would have visited them already.

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/five_teams_reportedly_interested_in_james_harrison/13314886

I don't think it really matters to the Steelers at this point how many is interested in him.:chuckle:

sloppyjoe
04-05-2013, 12:15 PM

i think james is just trying to decide whose 7 million a year hes gonna take....:rofl:

CrickRat23
04-05-2013, 01:31 PM
I wonder who the five teams are.

harrison'samonster
04-05-2013, 01:36 PM

probably the same teams it's been all along, they just know that the longer they go the cheaper he'll be. Which teams were they, I can't remember too much? Eagles, Browns?, Houston, Balt?, and still Pittsburgh I would guess.

Buddha Bus
04-05-2013, 01:37 PM

1.) The Saskatchewan Roughriders

2.) The Houston Oilers

3.) The Bad News Bears

4.) Seal Team 6

5.) The Geek Squad

:noidea:

harrison'samonster
04-05-2013, 01:39 PM
1.) The Saskatchewan Roughriders

2.) The Houston Oilers

3.) The Bad News Bears

4.) Seal Team 6

5.) The Geek Squad

he's going to work at the complaint department for the Geek Squad. :chuckle:

Buddha Bus
04-05-2013, 01:42 PM
he's going to work at the complaint department for the Geek Squad. :chuckle:

His mission statement?

http://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/1346350561414_8524799.png

harrison'samonster
04-05-2013, 01:50 PM
I said the hard-drive was broken when you dropped the computer off. You calling me a liar?

http://www.wrestlepoop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/deebo.jpg

Buddha Bus
04-05-2013, 01:52 PM
I said the hard-drive was broken when you dropped the computer off. You calling me a liar?

http://www.wrestlepoop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/deebo.jpg

Sounds like a really interesting episode of "Hardcore Pawn". :chuckle:

TRH
04-05-2013, 03:01 PM
Cleveland probably makes the most sense at this point for Harrison.

Bet that $3 million dollar "paycut" is looking mighty good about now....

Buddha Bus
04-05-2013, 03:03 PM

Bet that $3 million dollar "paycut" is looking mighty good about now....

God I hope not. A division rival is the worst case scenario right now. Do the Browns even have a need since they signed Paul Kruger to that ridiculous contract?

Hawaii 5-0
04-05-2013, 03:06 PM

wouldn't that be ironic?

http://www.post-gazette.com/images3/20051225mf_fbn_fan_takedownPJ_450.jpg

Buddha Bus
04-05-2013, 03:08 PM
wouldn't that be ironic?

http://www.post-gazette.com/images3/20051225mf_fbn_fan_takedownPJ_450.jpg

I know it would sure be funny as hell if he kept burying their fans in the turf each game.

Imagine it.... one lucky fan wins a "Get Your Ass Planted By James Harrison" drawing during halftime of each home game. The Browns would finally be watchable then. :chuckle: