PDA

View Full Version : From a Flames fan...

The_Joker
03-28-2013, 11:15 AM
Take good care of my man Jerome Iginla. He wasted 16 years on our shitty team, so he deserves a cup. I'll be rooting for the Pens so he can get his dues. Good luck guys, I doubt anyone can stop you now.

Fire Haley
03-28-2013, 11:40 AM
thanks

now I need a jersey

http://i.imgur.com/QkkLgcW.gif

bornaSteelersfan
03-30-2013, 06:25 AM
thanks

now I need a jersey

http://i.imgur.com/QkkLgcW.gif

Awesome gif, how did you get that so soon?! Is it from some video game?

If The Pens don't take home the cup this year with all that talent, there is something seriously wrong. They have managed to assemble an All-Star team. Way to go Shero!

Fire Haley
03-30-2013, 07:21 AM
Awesome gif, how did you get that so soon?! Is it from some video game

you don't ask a master thief how he does his magic

sluggermatt15
04-24-2013, 11:56 AM
Iginla has improved since joining the Penguins. At first it looked like he wasn't on the same page as his teammates. But he's found his stride a little more. Iginla is starting to contribute, particularly on the PP. He added another goal last night. So I would say he is starting to turn into the player the Penguins hoped they would receive.

CrickRat23
04-25-2013, 11:38 AM
It just took him a couple games to gel with his new teammates, I hope he playes on Crosby's line. Those two could be special together.

lloydwoodson
05-07-2013, 07:15 AM
Take good care of my man Jerome Iginla. He wasted 16 years on our shitty team, so he deserves a cup. I'll be rooting for the Pens so he can get his dues. Good luck guys, I doubt anyone can stop you now.

I want Iginla to get a cup too. He deserves one more than anybody. Bring it home for Jarome!

sluggermatt15
05-15-2013, 09:32 AM
It just took him a couple games to gel with his new teammates, I hope he playes on Crosby's line. Those two could be special together.

I like what I see out of him in the playoffs thus far. 10 points in 7 games is pretty good. Looks like you are right that it did not take him long to get adjusted ti playing with his new teammates. The Pens will need his production in order to get to the Eastern Conference Finals.

Vis
05-15-2013, 10:22 AM
It still bothers me that they wear Saints' colors not Pittsburgh colors.

sluggermatt15
05-31-2013, 09:27 AM
It still bothers me that they wear Saints' colors not Pittsburgh colors.

The Penguins are still black and gold. They have just adopted the Vegas gold as their gold color. It had to do with the introduction of an alternate jersey for the 2000 season. These became the new design for home/away uniforms in 2001/2002.

But I know what you are saying. Their "gold" color is not what it was from January 1980 to 2000, which is the same "gold" the Pirates and Steelers don.