PDA

View Full Version : patterson ?

gibster
03-29-2013, 02:47 PM
I keep seein more n more mocks have us grabbing cordarelle Patterson at 17,,what ya think ?????

El-Gonzo Jackson
03-29-2013, 03:44 PM
I think the more that Mock that pick, the less likely it becomes.

Not a big fan of drafting a WR at #17. Another poster here paraphrased a line from Colin Cowherd that the NFL is all about having ; A QB, LT, Pass Rusher, CB...................I really don't see that we have the latter 2 (maybe 3)on the roster.

Getting Ben another target early in the draft with so many other holes makes as much sense to me as drafting Limas Sweed, Bruce Davis, Tony Hills, Dennis Dixon, Mike Humpal in the same draft.

Galax Steeler
03-30-2013, 06:33 AM
I think the more that Mock that pick, the less likely it becomes.

Not a big fan of drafting a WR at #17. Another poster here paraphrased a line from Colin Cowherd that the NFL is all about having ; A QB, LT, Pass Rusher, CB...................I really don't see that we have the latter 2 (maybe 3)on the roster.

Getting Ben another target early in the draft with so many other holes makes as much sense to me as drafting Limas Sweed, Bruce Davis, Tony Hills, Dennis Dixon, Mike Humpal in the same draft.

Mike Humpal I forgot all about this guy.:doh:

BLACK_AND_YELLOW
03-30-2013, 07:24 AM
If he's there we're drafting him unless somebody else is there but i would love if was draft Patterson cause he fills a need and he's a playmaker with alot of potential

smooth
03-30-2013, 10:44 AM
It really seems like they must make a choice of either RB or WR early in the draft. With all the emphasis on fixing the running game, it seems to me they are going RB.