gibster
03-31-2013, 02:54 PM
Patterson seems to be our pick at: 17:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

BLACK_AND_YELLOW
03-31-2013, 03:47 PM
He's a playmaker....something this offense needs

SteelersCanada
03-31-2013, 04:18 PM
As long as we draw up our plays in crayon, he should be alright.

PhantomJB93
03-31-2013, 08:50 PM
I mean, it's not out of the question, in fact if Jarvis Jones and Kenny Vaccaro are both off the board and he's still there I think it's quite likely...and I wouldn't be upset with it. We need a new X-Factor int he offense with Wallace gone and he could be it.
o
Just means we can focus more on the best safety/OLB in round 2.

El-Gonzo Jackson
03-31-2013, 10:27 PM
I mean, it's not out of the question, in fact if Jarvis Jones and Kenny Vaccaro are both off the board and he's still there I think it's quite likely...and I wouldn't be upset with it. We need a new X-Factor int he offense with Wallace gone and he could be it.
o
Just means we can focus more on the best safety/OLB in round 2.

Only issue I have is that if we get a safety in round 2, then the talented pass rushers left in the 3rd round might be of equal talent as Jason Worilds or Bruce Davis. :doh:

I'd rather wait until the 3rd round to get a WR that is going to average 5 receptions a game, or less.

harrison'samonster
04-14-2013, 07:59 PM
Only issue I have is that if we get a safety in round 2, then the talented pass rushers left in the 3rd round might be of equal talent as Jason Worilds or Bruce Davis. :doh:

I'd rather wait until the 3rd round to get a WR that is going to average 5 receptions a game, or less.

Is it possible we could get Stedman Bailey at that point? That would be the way to go. I agree, by the 3rd the pass rushers will be gone. Lemonier or A. Brown in the second are both possible, though Brown has risen on teams boards.