PDA

View Full Version : NFL Network WR Special

pczach
03-31-2013, 06:53 PM
For all of us that want to see what's available to the Steelers at the WR position in this years draft. NFL Network is having a WR special called Game Changers from 8:00 to 8:30 tonight breaking down the top prospects in this years draft. For those of us that haven't seen many of these players first hand, it's a great way to get a better feel for the WR's that may be playing in Black and Gold this coming year.

WokeUpWithaWoodley
03-31-2013, 07:05 PM
It was aired last Tuesday and woods just solidified me wanting the steelers to select him in the second. New episodes air on Tuesdays

SteelersCanada
03-31-2013, 07:22 PM
It was aired last Tuesday and woods just solidified me wanting the steelers to select him in the second. New episodes air on Tuesdays

I actually missed it last week. Did Woods have a good showing? I heard that ankle was still bothering him.

WokeUpWithaWoodley
03-31-2013, 07:42 PM
I actually missed it last week. Did Woods have a good showing? I heard that ankle was still bothering him.

They all looked good. He just seems to me out of the bunch the one to become less of a diva wr besides kenny stills. I think he's pro day showed his ankle was doing better. If you watch it let me know what you think.

I still see Rodgers being a headache in the nfl.

They also have the videos on nfl.com