PDA

View Full Version : Le' veon Bell in Beast mode

Steelstoned1972
04-01-2013, 05:23 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-zEJ5cTI4CE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> I like this kid in rds 2-4.

El-Gonzo Jackson
04-01-2013, 05:26 PM
That vid shows him spinning at least 10 times. Wont be liked by the fanbase on this forum.

Steelstoned1972
04-01-2013, 05:29 PM
That vid shows him spinning at least 10 times. Wont be liked by the fanbase on this forum.

I thought about that lol. Mendy has destroyed our confidence in rbs.

PhantomJB93
04-01-2013, 06:38 PM
IDK, when Mendy was spinning while running instead of behind the line I actually loved that move. Problem is that was only during the 2009-2010 seasons.

WokeUpWithaWoodley
04-02-2013, 02:06 AM
If we get him in the third it will the equivalent of christmas morning as a kid.

devin7558
04-02-2013, 08:58 AM
His reel is impressive. I like his raw ability as a runner and his spin move is effective. I see a really big glaring weakness in all of his runs though.

He is a powerful runner but doesn't anticipate contact and get his shoulder down. NFL defenders are going to abuse him in that upright position. Bell delivers a blow on a few short yardage runs but rarely minimizes his big frame when guys come flying in. That's a bad way to run in the NFL.

To me he's just Dwyer with a better second gear. But I have been wrong before haha...

smooth
04-05-2013, 10:45 AM
Dave Te-Thomas loves him. Thomas is one of the most respected draft analysts. NFL teams regularly contact him for his input on players. He believes Bell will be gone by the third round.

pczach
04-05-2013, 02:22 PM
He ran for over 1700 yards behind a pathetic offensive line and almost no passing game with an inexperienced quarterback. This guy is the real deal.

Steelstoned1972
04-06-2013, 01:23 AM
He ran for over 1700 yards behind a pathetic offensive line and almost no passing game with an inexperienced quarterback. This guy is the real deal.

His stock is definitely on the rise. One of the most complete backs in the draft. I know rbs are under valued in todays NFL but , when u have a guy 6'2 230 who can run routes , catch, grind for tough yardage , make people miss , and pass protect u have a 3 down back. He is not making it out of the 2ND round. I'd almost guarantee it.

devin7558
04-06-2013, 02:02 AM
4th round..I am calling it now. He can run but he will find it much harder in the NFL. He's solid but not spectacular by ny means. He has no real speed to finish plays which will only hurt him in a league that is much faster than the ncaa. His upright running style will make him injury and fumble prone. With expert coaching he could be a steal but the steelers do not have that kind of resource in their coaching ranks as of now. Jonathan Franklin, Christine Michael and stepfan taylor are all more complete backs than this guy. People are just looking at him and his highlight reel runs. Watch real game film. Steelers fans are suckers for the next big rb option (see Michael bush) He's not as good as the youtube highlight reels make him look. He is as good or worse than Ike Redman. At best Michael bush 2.0 and even more injury prone.

Rabbit
04-06-2013, 02:51 AM
Amazing how much better prospects look when you only look at their highlight reels.

smooth
04-06-2013, 08:40 AM
Dave Te-Thomas doesn't look at just highlight reels. The 49ers called and asked him for his review on Colin Kapernick. He sent them a 292 page review.

El-Gonzo Jackson
04-06-2013, 09:19 AM
Dave Te-Thomas doesn't look at just highlight reels. The 49ers called and asked him for his review on Colin Kapernick. He sent them a 292 page review.

Here is a link to Dave Te-Thomas 20 page writeup of Vladimir Ducasse. Dave thought he was a great sleeper, but all he is proven to be is a bust.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/284740-ducasse-ready-to-tackle-nfl-linemen

Bell would be good in the 4th round IMO.

pczach
04-06-2013, 09:04 PM
Amazing how much better prospects look when you only look at their highlight reels.

That's true. Just look at Mike Wallace's highlight video. An unstoppable force that catches everything thrown within 10 yards of him.

smooth
04-13-2013, 09:10 AM
Here is a link to Dave Te-Thomas 20 page writeup of Vladimir Ducasse. Dave thought he was a great sleeper, but all he is proven to be is a bust.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/284740-ducasse-ready-to-tackle-nfl-linemen

Bell would be good in the 4th round IMO.

Every draft analyst has missed .That includes GM's, scouts and coaches. They formulate opinions. What is fact, is that NFL teams request his input.