PDA

View Full Version : Check this out...^.^

BlackNGold203
08-22-2006, 09:44 AM
Whats with the Plowboys wearing their throwback uniforms last night????

http://www.freewebs.com/notgoodplayer/cowboys.jpg

:cool: :cool:

Lyn
08-22-2006, 09:59 AM
They looked nice. I heard them say that TO did not make the trip, does anyone know why?

BlackNGold203
08-22-2006, 10:12 AM
Oh cmon Lyn.....

he's "seriously injured" !!!!!!

*gag*

AZ_Steeler
08-22-2006, 10:22 AM
T.O better get on the field I kept him in my keeper league!

I'm not sure what's up with the uniforms though, are they celebrating a significant year as a team or something??

Lyn
08-22-2006, 10:24 AM
Oh cmon Lyn.....

he's "seriously injured" !!!!!!

*gag*

He is seriously injured? On no not TO I just drafted him. You are kidding right he will play the 1st game of regular season?

BlackNGold203
08-22-2006, 10:25 AM
he's still nursing the hamstring...read he's getting another MRI today.....

Personally?...i think he's a pu$$y....

HometownGal
08-22-2006, 10:29 AM
T.O better get on the field I kept him in my keeper league!

I'm not sure what's up with the uniforms though, are they celebrating a significant year as a team or something??

I stayed away from TO in the drafts I've already completed and am still going to stay away from him in my upcoming drafts this weekend. I don't think he is going to make it an entire season - maybe not even half a season. I'm telling ya - Bledsoe is going to clean his clock the first time he starts running his mouth and following Bled all over the sideline like he did with McNabb. McNabb is a gentleman - Bledsoe is a hothead - LOL!

Don't know why they wore the throwbacks - maybe Jones had a hot flash of nostalgia or something. :cool:

AZ_Steeler
08-22-2006, 10:36 AM
he's still nursing the hamstring...read he's getting another MRI today.....

Personally?...i think he's a pu$$y....

I'm really starting to feel this way too! Like the Tuna said "get your ass on the field", as the manager of my FF team I'm saying the exact same thing now but I'm using some stronger language! :wink:

I stayed away from TO in the drafts I've already completed and am still going to stay away from him in my upcoming drafts this weekend. I don't think he is going to make it an entire season - maybe not even half a season. I'm telling ya - Bledsoe is going to clean his clock the first time he starts running his mouth and following Bled all over the sideline like he did with McNabb. McNabb is a gentleman - Bledsoe is a hothead - LOL!

Don't know why they wore the throwbacks - maybe Jones had a hot flash of nostalgia or something. :cool:

I had to take a chance, plus given the other receivers I had on my team from last year, he was still my best option to keep. Plus I figured since he was on a new team and everything that happened last year he would want to prove that he wasn't the cancer in the locker room... I hope he really gets his act together... I didn't do so hot last year in my league :smile:

I'm going to dig around because now I am curious about the cowgirls wearing the trowback uni's last night...

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
08-22-2006, 01:24 PM
He is seriously injured? On no not TO I just drafted him. You are kidding right he will play the 1st game of regular season?

Well in T.O's mind he's "seriously injured" There were some comments made that he probably won't be playing until maybe the 3rd regular season game. The MRI is scheduled which will probably show what the first MRI showed........no damage to the "seriously" injured hamstring. The guys a piece of work. :sofunny:

Jeremy
08-22-2006, 01:30 PM
I can't find anything about the throwbacks. They could be a marketing thing or they could be a charity thing.

Who knows with Jerry Jones?