PDA

View Full Version : Windows 8 OS

BlaZeQuietly
04-04-2013, 10:45 PM
I recently bought a new notebook with windows 8 on it, at first I hated it but after using it for a few days Ive come to realize that it s the complete overhaul Microsoft needed to once again be kicking apples ass. It's built in malware protection, windows defender works better than any of its predecessors. At first I was like "where the hell is my start menu" then I was like "why the hell does anyone need a start menu"... best windows software ever, I suggest everyone upgrade asap.

Galax Steeler
04-05-2013, 03:22 AM
I recently bought a new notebook with windows 8 on it, at first I hated it but after using it for a few days Ive come to realize that it s the complete overhaul Microsoft needed to once again be kicking apples ass. It's built in malware protection, windows defender works better than any of its predecessors. At first I was like "where the hell is my start menu" then I was like "why the hell does anyone need a start menu"... best windows software ever, I suggest everyone upgrade asap.

yea I have heard alot of good things about it and I am going to give it a try soon.

Vis
04-05-2013, 06:28 AM
My kids have in on their laptops. I'll keep my Mac

jacobo
04-06-2013, 06:21 PM
I like 7 too much to change lol