PDA

View Full Version : Zero.Dark.Thirty

BlaZeQuietly
04-10-2013, 12:17 AM
Watching the movie now, about 70 minutes into it and all it has been is interrogation, I really hope it gets better. Wow. Wasn't this supposed to be one of the best movies of 2012? Personally I thought Django kicked ass compared to this.

Lokki
04-10-2013, 06:20 AM
I watched Zero Dark Thirty last week and I had the same thoughts. It was slow for like 2 hours, but pretty interesting in how they got the intel. The Seals weren't too happy going in with that intel either.

BlaZeQuietly
04-16-2013, 08:14 PM
I watched Zero Dark Thirty last week and I had the same thoughts. It was slow for like 2 hours, but pretty interesting in how they got the intel. The Seals weren't too happy going in with that intel either.

I yeah think it is just too soon. We know how its going to end, and we know we aren't going to learn any "real" government secrets. there's really no mystery or suspense. I think just living through september 11th 2001 and seeing how the world change and we toppled dictator and executed bin laden, was plenty enough for me. I did not have to see it on the big screen. Someday, it might be something interesting for my grand kids to watch but for now the most entertainment you will get from 9-11 is from youtube