PDA

View Full Version : 4/10/13 Mock

BLACK_AND_YELLOW
04-10-2013, 01:14 AM
1. Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas
2. Keenan Allen, WR, California
3. Le'Veon Bell, RB, Michigan State
3. Gavin Escobar, TE, San Diego State(If we dont match the Pats offer for E.Sanders)
4. John Simon, OLB, Ohio State
5. B.W. Webb, CB, William & Mary
6. Joe Kruger, DE, Utah
6. Ace Sanders, WR, South Carolina/Michael Williams, TE, Alabama
7. Michael Mauti, ILB, Penn St

Rabbit
04-10-2013, 01:18 AM
This is why I dislike "team only" mock drafts. It's like you completely disregard that other teams will be drafting these players much higher. Allen in the mid-second? Simon in the fourth? Webb in the 5th?

No.

BLACK_AND_YELLOW
04-10-2013, 03:07 AM
This is why I dislike "team only" mock drafts. It's like you completely disregard that other teams will be drafting these players much higher. Allen in the mid-second? Simon in the fourth? Webb in the 5th?

No.

This is my mock draft so that means I have my own opinion, so if my opinion is that a player is going to drop cause teams are scared of a certain injury or off the field issues then im going to do so.

So imo K.Allen is going to fall to the 2nd cause of his bad 40 time(4.71) but who knows he could be the 2nd WR off the board and Simon is projected to go in the 4th round and Webb is a late 4th-5th rounder on most scouting reports.

Players fall all the time just because someone is projected to go somewhere doesn't mean they wont fall look at Alameda Ta'amu last year he was projected to go 2nd or early 3rd but we got him in the 4th(who would have thought that?), so imo this mock draft is very possible and it fills the needs for this team. :thumbsup:

Kingmagyar
04-10-2013, 04:34 PM
I like every player you have there.

Ace Sanders could be our poor man's Tavon Austin, but they must secure a bonafide WR early and hoping Allen is there in the 2nd might be too risky. For all we know Robert Woods and certainly DeAndre Hopkins, and even Justin Hunter could also be gone. That's why I think as years past have shown they will take the position of most need in the first round and that is WR. So either Tavon Austin or Cordarrelle Paterson or trade down slightly and pick up DeAndre Hopkins or Robert Woods and gain another 3. With that 3 take yet another receiver like a Steadman Bailey.

WRs Corey Fuller or Rodney Smith are two tall guys with very good 4.40 speed to consider as late as the 6th.

harrison'samonster
04-14-2013, 08:11 PM
well we got Sanders back, do you still think we need Allen in the second. What about a pass-rusher earlier than Simon? If Aurthur Brown fell to us in the second would you pick him up?

Liza2
06-07-2013, 01:31 AM
That's why I think as years past have shown they will take the position of most need in the first round and that is WR. So either Tavon Austin or Cordarrelle Paterson or trade down slightly and pick up DeAndre Hopkins or Robert Woods and gain another 3. With that 3 take yet another receiver like a Steadman Bailey.

Galax Steeler
06-07-2013, 06:00 AM
That's why I think as years past have shown they will take the position of most need in the first round and that is WR. So either Tavon Austin or Cordarrelle Paterson or trade down slightly and pick up DeAndre Hopkins or Robert Woods and gain another 3. With that 3 take yet another receiver like a Steadman Bailey.

I say they will take Jarvis Jones in the 1st and Bell in the 2nd.

Bayz101
06-07-2013, 03:40 PM

:sofunny:

teegre
06-10-2013, 12:56 AM

Anyone could have predicted that. What will they do in R4?

Galax Steeler
06-10-2013, 04:52 AM
Anyone could have predicted that. What will they do in R4?

That is a tough one I will have to get back with you on that one.:chuckle: