PDA

View Full Version : The week I am having!!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-23-2006, 08:00 AM
..Okay....so....I lose my phone several days ago...automatically makes it a bad week. You always have the fear that some dirtbag has it and is driving up your bill. Luckily my carrier tells me that it hasnt been used..so I am thinking, "this sucks"..but the "Boy and his Toy' part of me is thinking..."hmmmm what kind of new phone do I want?"
"My plan was to go yesterday and check out the new options and get a new phone to replace the old one...BUT first I need to go by the house and run some errands...I park in the driveway...WAYYYYYYY to the side of the driveway. MY wife leaves for work and backs put of the garage....backs up WAYYYYYY to the side of the driveway.

$2,800 worth of damage to our van ....$1,600 worth of damage to my truck. No one is hurt but my wife is crying..my son is runing through the house screaming "MOM WRECKED BOTH CARS"...and my daughter the drama queen is convinced that her mom is either a) hurt or b) going to jail.

I should get SERIOUS husband points from all the ladies here...I didnt get mad ..just told her these things happen and I took care of calling the police for a personal property accident report. (keep in mind that these are the same officers that I talk to everyday..so I am getting seven shades of SH*T from the cop who keeps telling me there has to be someway he can give me a ticket)

SO....I still dont have a phone... and my truck is pointed east when I am driving north. I do have everything in perspective however and I am keeping my focus on the most important things....STEELERS PLAY ON FRIDAY!!!!

(Need some love from my buddies here in the forum to keep me going until friday night!!!)

BlackNGold203
08-23-2006, 08:05 AM
wow....

I mean...holy shit LLT....

wow....

*hands you a beer*

What kind of truck do you drive???

ARKIESTEEL
08-23-2006, 08:16 AM
If it helps in the Steelers shave their legs thread I told ever one you shaved your butt :dang:

Just thought I would let you know:blah: :sofunny:

sorry about your truck

PisnNapalm
08-23-2006, 08:20 AM
Damn....

When life :kick: and then :monkey: on you take a step back have a :chug: and be glad that the Steelers :helmet: will always be there for you. :tt02:

Mosca
08-23-2006, 08:25 AM
Oh, man. You know, it's not too early in the morning to start drinking. Take the day off and have one on me.

And yeah, you deserve SERIOUS man points, along with total freedom to get whatever wicked gadget phone you can think of. Along with some cool truck accessories for when it's getting fixed. As Mike & Mike would say, you manned up there.

Tom

BlackNGold203
08-23-2006, 08:35 AM
Oh, man. You know, it's not too early in the morning to start drinking. Take the day off and have one on me.

And yeah, you deserve SERIOUS man points, along with total freedom to get whatever wicked gadget phone you can think of. Along with some cool truck accessories for when it's getting fixed. As Mike & Mike would say, you manned up there.

Tom

Amen to that....dude...you earned SERIOUS man points......

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-23-2006, 08:50 AM
Amen to that....dude...you earned SERIOUS man points......

Cant take the day off....Cant drink while at work....so serious wicked gadget phone gets the nod!!!! I will look REALLY cool driving around with that phone...IN MY DEMOLATION DERBY Explorer!!:dang: :sofunny:

Livinginthe past
08-23-2006, 09:19 AM
Tough breaks LLT!

These things happen in threes - I think we can count the double car wreck as two can't we?

As great as women are at multitasking, that all goes out of the window if one of those tasks involves any degree of spacial awareness! :chuckle:

NM

floodcitygirl
08-23-2006, 09:26 AM

Tom:iagree:

memphissteelergirl
08-23-2006, 09:29 AM
Awwww...c'mere, you...
~memphissteelergirl gives LLT a big hug~ :smile:

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-23-2006, 10:06 AM
Tough breaks LLT!

These things happen in threes - I think we can count the double car wreck as two can't we?

As great as women are at multitasking, that all goes out of the window if one of those tasks involves any degree of spacial awareness! :chuckle:

NM

OH she was multi tasking!!!....backing up...fastening her seatbelt...watching my son at the front door
It would have just been nice if one of those tasks involved a rearview mirror!
...and if they come in threes.......PLEASE let the two vehicles count as one....dont know if I can handle my dog dying... or losing my job because I am on the computer too muc.......uhhhh..gotta go!

HometownGal
08-23-2006, 10:47 AM
WOW LLT - you have had one hell of a bad week. Props to you for taking the high road and not freaking out and for recognizing that when all is said and done - no one was injured, which is what is most important. Look forward to next week - it can't be any worse! :cool:

All is not lost - see if Chad Johnson will lend you his clown nose, get yourself a black and gold wig, a set of clown shoes and turn this bad experience into a new career and lots of moola - you could be famous! :wink:

http://www.uncp.edu/pineneedle/features/2005_2006/images/112905_ATT_clown.jpg

AZ_Steeler
08-23-2006, 11:03 AM
That is a bad week! The one good thing though, is once you reach the bottom things can only go up and get better :smile:

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-23-2006, 11:03 AM
[QUOTE=HometownGal]WOW LLT - you have had one hell of a bad week. Props to you for taking the high road and not freaking out and for recognizing that when all is said and done - no one was injured, which is what is most important. Look forward to next week - it can't be any worse! :cool:

All is not lost - see if Chad Johnson will lend you his clown nose, get yourself a black and gold wig, a set of clown shoes and turn this bad experience into a new career and lots of moola - you could be famous! :wink:

Running into Chad Johnson this week would just be icing on the cake...and my third strike!!

HometownGal
08-23-2006, 11:54 AM
Running into Chad Johnson this week would just be icing on the cake...and my third strike!!

If you do, be sure to honk it (and hard) for me. :busted:

Stlrs4Life
08-23-2006, 09:03 PM
Damn dude, nobody deserves a bad week like that! Friday can't get here fast enough for ya!

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
08-23-2006, 09:14 PM
keep looking forward to friday!!!