PDA

View Full Version : Rolando McClain arrested already

Rabbit
04-21-2013, 11:34 PM
Charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, per Deadspin.

Told you guys.

http://whnt.com/2013/04/21/rolando-mcclain-arrested-again-in-decatur/

SteelCurtain5643
04-22-2013, 12:17 AM
Edited.

Rabbit
04-22-2013, 12:24 AM
Lol im sorry but thats a typical n***er. He'll fit in perfectly in Baltimore

Whoa, what the fuck?

Bayz101
04-22-2013, 02:00 AM
Lol im sorry but thats a typical n***er. He'll fit in perfectly in Baltimore

Seriously? Uncalled for.

Bayz101
04-22-2013, 02:07 AM
Issued a short vacation for that bullshit.

MACH1
04-22-2013, 02:10 AM
That kind of shit will not be tolerated on this board!

Galax Steeler
04-22-2013, 05:15 AM
I have to say I for one was wanting to give this guy a shot in Pittsburgh but now I am glad we didn't. I will eat some crow on this one.

harrison'samonster
04-22-2013, 06:29 AM
I have to say I for one was wanting to give this guy a shot in Pittsburgh but now I am glad we didn't. I will eat some crow on this one.

i'm right there with you on that one.

Vis
04-22-2013, 07:21 AM
that's 3.......

Vis
04-22-2013, 07:34 AM
Issued a short vacation for that bullshit.

Life is short, or so they say

Bayz101
04-22-2013, 05:10 PM
So, has anyone sTROLLED the Ravens forum any today? :chuckle:

kent
04-22-2013, 05:24 PM

Normally hate trolls but this one is too funny to pass up. Didnt they just sign him last week? hahaha

silver & black
04-22-2013, 05:46 PM
I'm shocked! :sofunny:

teegre
04-22-2013, 07:35 PM
Seriously? Uncalled for.

Thank you, Bayz.

(What was that??? Seriously, how did that dude think that that was alright to post??? I guess that I should not be suprised any more by the stupidity that one can find on the internet.)

RavenManiac
04-23-2013, 01:41 PM

Here is a thread that would serve the purpose, though plenty of Ravens fans are ready to throw in the towel (and many of those wanted no part of the guy from the getgo).

http://russellstreetreport.com/forum/showthread.php?107985-Rolando-McClain-Arrested-What-should-the-Ravens-do-with-him-(Poll)

JonM229
04-23-2013, 07:27 PM
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg93/JonM229/onion.jpg

sluggermatt15
04-23-2013, 07:31 PM
The funny thing is McClain was close to signing with Baltimore. Then this happens. Lmao.

Fire Arians
04-23-2013, 07:51 PM
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg93/JonM229/onion.jpg

lol

BleedPurple
04-25-2013, 12:22 PM
The funny thing is McClain was close to signing with Baltimore. Then this happens. Lmao.

He did sign, luckily for $0 guaranteed. I am ready to cut him, he had to know this was his last chance, and if this is how he treats his last chance, he obviously believes his spot on the team is a right, not a privilege.

I was for the signing initially but now I am ready to say goodbye.

JPPT1974
04-25-2013, 09:23 PM
Great what else is new with McClain! He is already screwing up with his new team!

SteelersCanada
05-15-2013, 01:23 PM
Rolando McClain Retires From NFL

Ryan Mink
BaltimoreRavens.com Staff Writer

Rolando McClain’s turbulent NFL career is coming to an end at the age of 23.

The Ravens placed the inside linebacker and former first-round pick on the reserve/retired list Wednesday afternoon, General Manager Ozzie Newsome announced.

“Rolando let me know that he plans to retire from the NFL,” Newsome stated. “We have placed him on the Reserve/Retired list.”

McClain signed a one-year contract with the Ravens on April 12, but was arrested just 10 days later in his hometown of Decatur, Ala. It was the latest in a string of off-field problems for McClain since entering the league in 2009 as the eighth-overall pick.

McClain was arrested in December of 2011 and charged with third-degree assault, among others.

In January, he was arrested after an officer pulled him over for a window tint violation. He reportedly pleaded guilty to that charge on May 6 and charges of providing false information were dropped, according to The Baltimore Sun.

McClain’s is due in court on July 9 for his most recent charges of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.

McClain finishes his three-year NFL career with 274 tackles (195 solo), 6.5 sacks, one interception, one forced fumble and 23 passes defensed in 41 career games with Oakland.

The Ravens now have one less inside linebacker, but did select Arthur Brown in the second round of the NFL draft. That leaves Brown and Jameel McClain as the likely starters, with Josh Bynes and Albert McClellan as the top challengers.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Rolando-McClain-Retires-From-NFL/38deabfe-b59b-43de-88cc-5e43c41d956c

ebsteelers
05-15-2013, 01:37 PM
Rolando McClain Retires From NFL

Ryan Mink
BaltimoreRavens.com Staff Writer

Rolando McClain’s turbulent NFL career is coming to an end at the age of 23.

The Ravens placed the inside linebacker and former first-round pick on the reserve/retired list Wednesday afternoon, General Manager Ozzie Newsome announced.

“Rolando let me know that he plans to retire from the NFL,” Newsome stated. “We have placed him on the Reserve/Retired list.”

McClain signed a one-year contract with the Ravens on April 12, but was arrested just 10 days later in his hometown of Decatur, Ala. It was the latest in a string of off-field problems for McClain since entering the league in 2009 as the eighth-overall pick.

McClain was arrested in December of 2011 and charged with third-degree assault, among others.

In January, he was arrested after an officer pulled him over for a window tint violation. He reportedly pleaded guilty to that charge on May 6 and charges of providing false information were dropped, according to The Baltimore Sun.

McClain’s is due in court on July 9 for his most recent charges of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.

McClain finishes his three-year NFL career with 274 tackles (195 solo), 6.5 sacks, one interception, one forced fumble and 23 passes defensed in 41 career games with Oakland.

The Ravens now have one less inside linebacker, but did select Arthur Brown in the second round of the NFL draft. That leaves Brown and Jameel McClain as the likely starters, with Josh Bynes and Albert McClellan as the top challengers.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Rolando-McClain-Retires-From-NFL/38deabfe-b59b-43de-88cc-5e43c41d956c

lol and everyone wanted the steelers to give this guy a shot.. yikes

I am sure he will be back.. If you think about it though, if he was smart (which im thinking is not likely) he probably could retire from the nfl between actual salary and salary bonuses and never work again. but this looks like another sad end to a great college player

contract was estimated to be 40 million over 5 years. and cant keep his head on straight.

I remember when the raiders drafted him, people were saying that was the move to turn the franchise around drafting a legit mlb, compared to just speed guys. guess the whole raider thing can wreck someone

silver & black
05-15-2013, 02:11 PM
I remember when the raiders drafted him, people were saying that was the move to turn the franchise around drafting a legit mlb, compared to just speed guys. guess the whole raider thing can wreck someone

I would say that the vast majority of Raiders fans were happy with the pick, including me. As for the Raiders "thing" wrecking someone......... I seriously doubt it. Rolando was a lazy player that never strived to be a good player. It's fairly evident with his off field issues with and without the Raiders that he is just one of those individuals that will never learn.

ebsteelers
05-15-2013, 02:51 PM
I would say that the vast majority of Raiders fans were happy with the pick, including me. As for the Raiders "thing" wrecking someone......... I seriously doubt it. Rolando was a lazy player that never strived to be a good player. It's fairly evident with his off field issues with and without the Raiders that he is just one of those individuals that will never learn.

To a certain extend I agree but all the changes in head coaches dont help,

and to add to the whole raider thing. The Raiders arent exactly lighting up the draft boards the past decade espeically with first rounders

silver & black
05-15-2013, 09:24 PM
To a certain extend I agree but all the changes in head coaches dont help,

and to add to the whole raider thing. The Raiders arent exactly lighting up the draft boards the past decade espeically with first rounders

True. You have to remember..... Al is gone. This is a whole new Raiders we have here. You can't go by past Al drafts anymore.

Reggie Mac is the man now. We have to wait and see how this plays out.

MasterOfPuppets
05-15-2013, 09:45 PM
i guess rolando retired to dedicate his time to being a thug...5 years or less from now we'll be reading about him heading to prison for armed robbery or drug charges.:wave:

ebsteelers
05-15-2013, 11:23 PM
True. You have to remember..... Al is gone. This is a whole new Raiders we have here. You can't go by past Al drafts anymore.

Reggie Mac is the man now. We have to wait and see how this plays out.

agreed. May Al Rest in Peace, but for the sake of the Raiders hope hayden works out.

Galax Steeler
05-16-2013, 04:58 AM
i guess rolando retired to dedicate his time to being a thug...5 years or less from now we'll be reading about him heading to prison for armed robbery or drug charges.:wave:

you hit the nail right on the head