PDA

View Full Version : Comic Book Movies

Vis
04-24-2013, 07:42 AM
I love the good ones. Hopefully the next wave are up to par.

7p7rocHEecE

aXmlhfaGMkY

w8JkNlPaw8o

SteelerEmpire
04-24-2013, 11:35 AM
Yes. But I like the more dramatic, serious story lines like in "The Dark Knight" Batman movie of 08'. The slap-stick-like comedy in many can be bypassed.

Bane
04-25-2013, 01:39 AM
Man of Steel is rumored to fight for "movie of the year". Iron Man 3 also has a lot of buzz around it.

SteelersCanada
04-25-2013, 10:55 AM
I've never read a comic book in my life so I don't know anything about how the story is, characters, etc. but I really, really liked the Dark Knight trilogy. Man of Steel also looks pretty good. Anything with Nolan attached to it is usually pretty good anyway though.

teegre
04-25-2013, 11:11 AM
TDK is one of the greatest movies ever (not just comic book movies).

Man of Steel looks awesome... I'm hoping.

Iron Man 3 looks more dark (not as happy), and could be really good. Tony Stark pompous: I like. Tony Stark angry: I love!!!

Avengers... WTF!?! I had heard such great things... alas.

One word: Deadpool (Yeah!!!)
Two more words: Ryan Reynolds (Nooo!!!)

Bane
04-25-2013, 11:16 AM
I've never read a comic book in my life so I don't know anything about how the story is, characters, etc. but I really, really liked the Dark Knight trilogy. Man of Steel also looks pretty good. Anything with Nolan attached to it is usually pretty good anyway though.

I'm a comic geek, predominantly Batman. So, if you'd like some recommendations, let me know. If you wanna know something from Marvel or some more obscure DC characters, I have a friend who reads every single comic book that releases, so I could ask him.

Most are whatever, a handful are some of the best stories you'll ever read. Like The Watchmen and Kingdom Come.

Vis
04-25-2013, 12:14 PM
I love the Avengers movie. I'm excited that Man of Steel is a first contact story.

Vis
04-25-2013, 12:44 PM
btLk7Ut2s3s

Buddha Bus
04-25-2013, 12:47 PM
As far as comic book movies go, I'd love to see Madman, Vampirella, Lady Death/Evil Ernie, Preacher, Bone, and Silver Surfer(in his own movie) made into films.

I love the newer Batman movies. Some of the best comic movies to date. Thor, The Avengers, Spiderman(Raimi), and the X-Men series were good Marvel Universe movies. The Hellboy and Sin City movies were excellent as well.

Comics is a never ending source of material for good, entertaining movie fun.

Buddha Bus
04-25-2013, 12:54 PM
Another comic movie I'd love to see get made would be Lobo. Funny ass comic.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_zBidVAXP_-A/S86c_19ONqI/AAAAAAAALYw/vZBt1Rwt8DA/s1600/lobo.jpg