PDA

View Full Version : LloydWoodson's Authoritative 1st Rd Mock (80% Accurate)

lloydwoodson
04-24-2013, 12:27 PM
1. KC - Luke Joeckel
2. JAX - Dion Jordan
3. OAK - Geno Smith
4. PHI - Lane Johnson
5. DET - Barkevious Mingo
6. CLE - Dee Milliner
7. AZ - Eric Fisher
8. BUF - Tavon Austin
9. NYJ - Jarvis Jones
10. TENN - Jonathon Cooper
11. SD - DJ Fluker
12. MIA - Chance Warmack
13. NYJ - Star Lotulelei
14. CAR - Sharrif Floyd
15. NO - Sheldon Richardson
16. STL - Tyler Eiffert
17. PITT - Xavier Rhodes
18. DAL - Kenny Vaccaro
19. NYG - Desmond Trufant
20. CHI - Cordarelle Patterson
21. CIN - Eddie Lacy
22. STL - DeAndre Hopkins
23. MINN- Justin Hunter
24. IND - DaTone Jones
25. MINN - Manti Te'o
26. GB - Eric Reid
27. HOU - Keenan Allen
28. DEN - Alec Ogletree
29. NE - Jamar Taylor
30. ATL - Bjorn Woerner
31. SF - Matt Elam
32. BAL - Jonathon Cyprien

lloydwoodson
04-24-2013, 12:28 PM
I just wanted to post something to look back on and see if I get ANY right. This was a huge waste of time and kind of fun.

* I expect Buffalo to do something stupid like draft a quarterback and screw everything up.

*I think the Raiders would be stupid not to take Geno Smith. He is the greatest talent since Jamarcus Russell. I don't see how they pass on the only 1st round talent QB in the draft when they are so desperate to win.

PhantomJB93
04-24-2013, 01:20 PM
Xavier Rhodes with Vaccaro and Ziggy Ansah on the board???

lloydwoodson
04-24-2013, 01:39 PM
The only 1st round picks the Steelers brought in were Rhodes and Jarvis Jones. I think Jones will be gone. I think Rhodes fits what the Steelers do on defense.

I initially had Ansah going to NO then changed him out and forgot to put him back in haha.

Vaccaro is a safety with 4.6 speed who routinely takes a first step in the wrong direction. I have watched highlights of him and he takes a long time to diagnose plays.

Ziggy Ansah has 4.5 sacks in his college career. I would be very disappointed if the Steelers drafted Ansah.

This mock is a guess at what I think is the likeliest outcome based on my very limited knowledge of college players and the needs of teams who are not the Steelers.