PDA

View Full Version : Funniest TD Celebration

CantStop85
08-23-2006, 09:59 PM
I know Chad has done a lot of celebrations in the past that are pretty funny, but can anyone think of something more hilarious than the "squirrel dance" by Kelley Washington?:

http://www.jacked.net/index2.php?&file=girls.wmv&sort=Date&skip=0&show=1

Tankus_Maximus
08-24-2006, 12:23 AM
The Ickey Shuffle was pretty good.
Probably before your time.

CantStop85
08-24-2006, 01:41 PM
The Ickey Shuffle was pretty good.
Probably before your time.
The Ickey Shuffle was good...I just thought the squirrel was funny...more of a laughing at instead of laugh with kind of thing.

BlackNGold203
08-24-2006, 02:02 PM
The Ickey Shuffle was good...I just thought the squirrel was funny...more of a laughing at instead of laugh with kind of thing.

truly...the funniest thing is Chad's hair....:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

Stillers#1
08-24-2006, 04:14 PM
I like the Shaun Alexander "fat girl hug". he did it after the guys on Best Damn said he should. But there are so many to choose from, how can you pick a fave. Most of chad's are pretty funny though. Maybe this year he will get to do one against the Steelers after all of his shit talkin, I douibt it though ;).

Oh btw, why the hell is Chris Henry the ugliest man in the world?

Tankus_Maximus
08-25-2006, 12:32 AM
It's not a TD celebration, but Ray Lewis' whatever-you-wanna-call-it cracks me up every time. Like he's going into convulsions while walking on hot coals.

Chris Henry got beat with an ugly-stick. I first thought it was some bad South Park alien drawing. Ugh. That guy needs to be rich to get chicks.

memphissteelergirl
08-25-2006, 09:42 AM
Sorry, y'all but I'm real "old school"

The all-time classic TD celebration dance: Billy "White Shoes" Johnson from the old Houston Oilers...

Mewtwo
09-10-2006, 11:51 PM
IMO, props should still be allowed in endzone celebrations, and they're doing WAAAAY too much to limit what players can do.

Hell, I think fining and penalizing a player for the throat slash taunt is bullshit and should be revoked.