PDA

View Full Version : Dallas fans PISSED

TRH
04-26-2013, 12:21 AM
Not only are is the fan base making waves through media & news about being furious with the Cowboys ATROCIOUS 1st round move - you should check out the Cowboy forums. Its hilarious. And i thought people get pissed around thse parts when something doesn't go our way!
I actually feel bad for them in a way - that was a complete waste of a 1st round trade, pick, etc. Jerry Jones should be forced to sell the team due to not being a competent NFL owner.

Bane
04-26-2013, 12:43 AM
Even the Raiders and Dolphins were giggling at that one.

Blacksburg Zach
04-26-2013, 01:21 AM
JJ is senile. He needs to hire a competent GM, but his ego will never allow him to admit that he was wrong.

Lady Steel
04-26-2013, 01:24 AM
I really feel badly for them. Yeah, no. :laughing:

Vis
04-26-2013, 06:03 AM
They made a need pick after moving back. It's a great move if he plays and they make the extra picks pay off

TRH
04-26-2013, 08:58 AM
terrible pick as he would almost surely would have still been there in the 2nd and there were still players at G/C who were rated above him available. They could have got an impact player at 1 and still would have got either him or a better O-lineman at 2. Awful decision.

Blacksburg Zach
04-26-2013, 09:07 AM
I would be pissed too if Jerry Jones was the owner/general manager of my favorite football team.

43Hitman
04-26-2013, 09:08 AM
terrible pick as he would almost surely would have still been there in the 2nd and there were still players at G/C who were rated above him available. They could have got an impact player at 1 and still would have got either him or a better O-lineman at 2. Awful decision.

I agree. I was watching the draft with a few buddies that happen to be Cowgirl fans, and they were livid, kicking chairs and slamming drinks around. Pretty damn funny to be honest. lol

sluggermatt15
04-26-2013, 07:31 PM
Even the Raiders and Dolphins were giggling at that one.

How about the Jets fans? :toofunny:

I don't feel sorry for Jerry Jones or Dallas. He probably had a lot of say in the pick. He gets what he deserves for trying to take control of the Cowboys's player personnel. Shows how much he knows about football.... zilch!

MACH1
04-26-2013, 07:35 PM
Jerry Jones the new Al Davis

sluggermatt15
04-26-2013, 08:42 PM
Jerry Jones the new Al Davis

I can buy that. Only I'd credit that Jones does not make blundering moves when hiring head coaches. In recent memory, Parcells and (to the moment) Garrett doesn't seem to be terrible. Look at Al Davis, what has he hired since before Bill Callahan (and I don't even consider Callahan to be a "good" hire)? Nothing.