42. KC (trade) Menelik Watson
43. TB Robert Woods
44. CAR Keenan Allen
[NO]
45. SD Manti Te'o
46. STL DJ Swearinger
47. DAL Jamar Taylor
48. PIT Arthur Brown*

*(Shamarko Thomas, Philip Thomas, John Franklin, Le'Veon Bell, Kevin Minter, or Khaseem Greene... even Margis Hunt, Larry Warford, or Kevin Winters... and I would not be shocked by Marcus Lattimore.)

Steel Glory
04-26-2013, 02:12 AM
33. JAX Geno Smith
34. SF Jon Cyprien
35. PHI Matt Barkley
36. DET John Banks
37. CINCY Eddie Lacy
38. ARIZ DeMontre Moore
[CLEV]
39. NYJ Zach Ertz
40. TENN Jesse Williams
41. BUFF Justin Hunter
42. KC (trade) Menelik Watson
43. TB Robert Woods
44. CAR Keenan Allen
[NO]
45. SD Manti Te'o
46. STL DJ Swearinger
47. DAL Jamar Taylor
48. PIT Arthur Brown*

*(Shamarko Thomas, Philip Thomas, John Franklin, Le'Veon Bell, Kevin Minter, or Khaseem Greene... even Margis Hunt, Larry Warford, or Kevin Winters... and I would not be shocked by Marcus Lattimore.)

San Fran doubles up on safeties? They traded up for Eric Reid. And KC trading up for a second offensive lineman? It looks good though.

teegre
04-26-2013, 02:39 AM
San Fran doubles up on safeties? They traded up for Eric Reid. And KC trading up for a second offensive lineman? It looks good though.

D'oh. (Lack of sleep.)

Swap Ertz & Cyprien (SF & NYJ).

I figure that KC trades Albert, and then, replaces him with a cheaper player.

Vis
04-26-2013, 04:56 AM
D2...............

Give us Margus

WokeUpWithaWoodley
04-26-2013, 06:36 AM
I'd like see to see a wr in the 2nd.

We went after the sacks/turnovers in round 1

Now we need to go after first downs and touchdowns in round 2 .....unless someone like minter or cyprien fall to us I could see us taking them

BLACK_AND_YELLOW
04-26-2013, 06:55 AM
I would love Justin Hunter to be there with our 2nd round pick, he had his drop issues but maybe he"ll be the opposite Sweed meaning he'll be able to catch in the NFL.

Wonder if we do any trading up or trading down in rounds 2-3?

Steel Glory
04-26-2013, 07:53 AM
I did a 2nd round mock too guys :crying01:. My mock is getting no love haha

PhantomJB93
04-26-2013, 01:03 PM
The more I think about it the more I want the Honey Badger in the second. I know it won't happen and I shouldn't get my hopes up. But he will probably be there when we pick and probably won't be by the time the third rolls around. I don't care how many drug tests he failed, I don't care what character concerns he has, go back and watch the tape and tell me you don't want THAT on our defense. Troy Polamalu's skills with Santonio Holmes's attitude; and while the latter isn't desirable it won us a Super Bowl.

WokeUpWithaWoodley
04-26-2013, 01:37 PM
2nd round

1a. A wr/te that will get us first downs and tds, be useful in Haley's system, willing blocker
- Robert woods/ ertz

1b. A safety who is tough against the run but can cover those althetic tight ends, hard hitter
- johnathan cyprien

1c. Ilb only if minter falls

3rd round

1a. A running back who can get those tough first downs, good stamina, tough, decent speed, power, above average blocker, above average pass catcher, a 3 down back
- le'veon bell

1b. Safety again unless we go that route in 2nd
- Rambo

1c. Bpa

ZiggyHeyward
04-26-2013, 02:36 PM
No love for Montee Ball? I'm not sure if he fits the steelers but hes going to be a monster reminds me of Emmitt quicker then fast but with good burst in small spaces

aecliptic
04-26-2013, 02:41 PM
No love for Montee Ball? I'm not sure if he fits the steelers but hes going to be a monster reminds me of Emmitt quicker then fast but with good burst in small spaces

Im totally on the Montee Ball wagon, I think hes the guy the Steelers should draft.

Looking at that mock though... First Eifert, then Lacy to Cinci? ffs. :mad::mad::mad:

Steel Glory
04-26-2013, 03:08 PM
I hear Jacksonville doesn't like Geno Smith or any qb... and if they don't find a trade partner that they'll most likely pick Johnathan Banks. I think Cleveland might just be dumb enough to trade their first rounder next year for Geno this year at the top of round 2.

Also, hypothetically... If Geno Smith makes it to Pittsburgh in the second round, should they take him?

ZiggyHeyward
04-26-2013, 03:11 PM
Im totally on the Montee Ball wagon, I think hes the guy the Steelers should draft.

Looking at that mock though... First Eifert, then Lacy to Cinci? ffs. :mad::mad::mad:

That would be a beast draft for cinci

aecliptic
04-26-2013, 03:15 PM
I hear Jacksonville doesn't like Geno Smith or any qb... and if they don't find a trade partner that they'll most likely pick Johnathan Banks. I think Cleveland might just be dumb enough to trade their first rounder next year for Geno this year at the top of round 2.

Also, hypothetically... If Geno Smith makes it to Pittsburgh in the second round, should they take him?

Hell no!

aecliptic
04-26-2013, 03:16 PM
That would be a beast draft for cinci

Makes me wish the Steelers could trade up the 3rd round pick so they could get Arthur Brown and Montee Ball, but they never do that.

teegre
04-26-2013, 04:19 PM

Geno won't get past the Eagles.

teegre
04-26-2013, 04:20 PM

It hurts only second to the draft that the Ravens were GIVEN. Stupid Cowboys.

Steel Glory
04-27-2013, 09:56 AM
Man fuck the ravens. Matt Elam, Arthur Brown and Brandon Williams. :banging: