PDA

View Full Version : MY week just got worst!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-24-2006, 02:23 PM
My week has sucked pretty bad with losing my cellphone and with my wife wrecking two of our vehicles. Well, as some of you know I work at Police Dispatch and Control. About 15 min ago I was sitting at my desk when the Administrator came through and asked my Supervisor to meet him in the Assistant Administrators office. The two of them had a little pow-wow and they opened the door and asked me to come in. I'm thinking that one of the workers on the floor has screwed up and they were going to tell me what happened and how to rectify it.
Instead...they set me down and show me a warrant for my arrest. According to the warrant I had failed to appear on traffic tickets and was to be arrested and made to post bond on a $1,000.00 warrant.
I am telling my boss that I have NEVER recieved a parking ticket in my life and he is saying that he will make some phone calls... but I needed to leave immedialtly to go to the circuit clerks office to get it straightened out. He advises me to be aware that they will probably go ahead and take me into custody, but I may not make me pay the bond.
I'm starting to get that serious pucker factor and trying to figure out WHEN my wife was issued tickets..and WHY she hadnt paid them. (And I am trying t figure out how to get home without being pulled over and incarcerated)
My boss tells me that I can have the rest of the day off..and I am getting ready to leave when they all start laughing...I GOT PUNKED!!!
I see warrants everyday and the warrant they made looked dead-on real!!! My heart was beating and my stomach hurt!!
I have been known to play a prank or two so I guess I learned that pabacks are hell!!!!:...(so I am still a free man...but the pucker factor hasn' gone away yet)..I will keep you posted as to when my vitals finally become stable.

Prosdo
08-24-2006, 02:31 PM
Wow lol I would have decked them

floodcitygirl
08-24-2006, 02:33 PM
Wow LLT! WHAT did you do to those people???? As I was reading this, I'm getting ready to post so we can take a collection on SF to bail you out!!! :dang: :sofunny:

Mosca
08-24-2006, 02:43 PM
Oh jeez.

Well, if your buddies don't f- with you, then they don't like you! The best you can figure is, now it will be YOUR turn... make sure you wait long enough that this is forgotton now, y'know.

Hehe.

Tom

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-24-2006, 02:49 PM
I may never poop again

PisnNapalm
08-24-2006, 04:27 PM
OH man... LMAO!!

Go home.... have a couple beers. That'll loosen your pucker factor. Put in your Steelers Champs DVD and relax.

SteelCityMan786
08-24-2006, 07:48 PM
HOLY SHIT! That is not a good week LLT. But look at it this way. These weeks will happen, and then they will pass.

HburgXL06
08-28-2006, 09:42 AM
Well......somethin like that deserves some mad payback. I'd suggest you buying them all milkshakes....with Philips Milk of Magnesia AND Kaopectate mixed in. Would seem fitting to make them feel they have to shit their pants and then be unable to. That bullshit they pulled wouldn't and isn't funny at any time so if you still have your job after that then you prolly are a bigger man than me, since after that ordeal they prolly would have to arrest me when my reaction came.

BuFu

X-Terminator
08-28-2006, 11:28 AM
Man, that's just downright mean! You have to find a way to get them back when they least expect it - that can't go unanswered!

Stlrs4Life
08-29-2006, 08:55 PM
LOL! Karma bit ya in the butt didn';t it? LOL!