PDA

View Full Version : Great news....

clevestinks
08-24-2006, 03:26 PM
..... for me anyway. I just got a phone call from my sister in-law in Beverly Hills. I know I`ve mentioned that she is a former Atlanta Falcons cheerleader, she was just invited to the cheerleader alumni game, against he Steelers Oct.22. And she is working on scoring me tickets and press passes, she did this before and we had an awesome time being on the field. Looks like I`m going to Atlanta! Amen! Go Steelers!

BlackNGold203
08-24-2006, 03:27 PM
Damn Cleve....NICE!!!!

:bouncy: :bouncy:

tony hipchest
08-24-2006, 03:29 PM
that would be a score of a lifetime!

clevestinks
08-24-2006, 03:35 PM
that would be a score of a lifetime!

Actually the second score of a lifetime. Since we had gone and done it before. Let me say this though, it sucks hanging out with the cheerleaders the day before, and waiting for them after the game. But its my wifes sister!!:blurp:

tony hipchest
08-24-2006, 03:39 PM
Actually the second score of a lifetime. Since we had gone and done it before. Let me say this though, it sucks hanging out with the cheerleaders the day before, and waiting for them after the game. But its my wifes sister!!:blurp:
:dang: yeah, that must really suck. :rolleyes: stupid, stinky sweaty, cheerleaders! (freshly showered with hair still dripping....) lol

clevestinks
08-24-2006, 03:41 PM
:dang: yeah, that must really suck. :rolleyes: stupid, stinky sweaty, cheerleaders! (freshly showered with hair still dripping....) lol

Should have seen thier practice the day before, WOW. Dressed to impress, they actaully wear more on game day

BlackNGold203
08-24-2006, 03:42 PM

Tough job Cleve..but i guess someone has to do it...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SteelerFanInCA
08-24-2006, 03:44 PM
Don't forget to take your camera cleve. :smile:

tony hipchest
08-24-2006, 03:46 PM
Don't forget to take your camera cleve. :smile:

and mirrors on your shoes. oh wait, he said they wear less on practice days.

*faints*

SteelCzar76
08-24-2006, 03:51 PM
Tough job Cleve..but i guess someone has to do it...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sometimes,......"It's good to be the King" LOL

"Hail Caesar,....Hail the Black and Gold"

Stillers#1
08-24-2006, 04:10 PM
BOOOOOIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG!!!

stlrtruck
08-24-2006, 04:29 PM
Gentleman, I thought you were all better than that. Especially knowing that all of "OUR" cheerleaders are in the stands.

Besides, I thought you were going to tell us...."You just saved a bunch of money on your car insurance by switching to Geiko"

floodcitygirl
08-24-2006, 06:46 PM
Actually the second score of a lifetime. Since we had gone and done it before. Let me say this though, it sucks hanging out with the cheerleaders the day before, and waiting for them after the game. But its my wifes sister!!:blurp:It's good to know that you are the kind of self-sacrificing individual that would make this kind of selfless effort to support your family! :rolleyes: :sofunny:

Midnightwriter07
08-24-2006, 07:04 PM
she have a boyfriend ???? woohhooooo ... sounds like fun. I got a chance to hang out with the Rams cheerleaders 5 years ago and we all went to the landing in St louis. Though they are not suppose to frantinize with the players... they definately had some good stories and anytime you can hang out with some pretty girls, helps your ego out some when everyone is looking at you wondering WHY they are talking to you lol lol lol

clevestinks
08-24-2006, 07:38 PM
Thanks to Nina, my sister in law, Ive been on the side lines for a Steelers game, in Atlanta,. And I`ve been to a superbowl, when Atlanta played in Miami. It was awesome, I had a free ticket, and stayed two nights in the same room as three cheerleaders. No action but lots of fun!

SteelCzar76
08-24-2006, 08:05 PM
Thanks to Nina, my sister in law, Ive been on the side lines for a Steelers game, in Atlanta,. And I`ve been to a superbowl, when Atlanta played in Miami. It was awesome, I had a free ticket, and stayed two nights in the same room as three cheerleaders. No action but lots of fun!

How did you like A Cleve ? Did you get a chance to expierience the night Life. ?

"Hail Caesar,......Hail the Black and Gold"

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
08-24-2006, 08:08 PM
i feel bad for ya buddy.....Can i take your place???

LambertIsGod58
08-24-2006, 08:08 PM
WTF Cleve? You're not gonna bring Brother Lambert?

clevestinks
08-24-2006, 08:12 PM
How did you like A Cleve ? Did you get a chance to expierience the night Life. ?

"Hail Caesar,......Hail the Black and Gold"

Last time we had a great week there. although it was the middle week of a three week vac. that started with a wek in Myrtle beach. But we did have our daughter with us, but we stayed in a nice condo, my sister inlaws in BuckHead. We hit Olympic park, stone mountain, the underground area, in a few more sights. It was great. And the gam ethen was a friday night, so we went out before and after.

BlackNGold203
08-24-2006, 08:28 PM

Cleve = God

*bows*

:bouncy: :bouncy:

SteelShooter
08-25-2006, 12:23 AM
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!