PDA

View Full Version : Website Updates!

Bayz101
05-02-2013, 06:11 AM
The homepage has been completely updated, and the tabs that stopped working have been scrapped. I updated the draft picks (bottom of homepage), the schedule (middle of homepage), Editorials (top of homepage) and added two new sections:

Featured Content
News

The "Featured Content" will feature various Multimedia posted here on our forums, and the "News" section will list some of the latest Steelers headlines from several different news sources.

Other updates include:

Pittsburgh Sports Category added
Pittsburgh Penguins & Pirates forums added to new Category
"Thanks!" system upated to latest version. (Reputation + Thanks now!)
Member of the Week updated to latest version.

Thanks everyone for posting here at Steelers Fever.

If you'd like to donate to Steelers Fever, click <a href=http://forums.steelersfever.com/misc.php?do=donate">here</a>, or see the donate button on the forum navigation bar at the top of this page!

steelax04
05-02-2013, 09:06 AM
Dang, you were a busy boy last night! :thumbsup:

steelax04
05-02-2013, 09:10 AM
Also, all of your hard work just made me donate. I feel like I just paid for a hooker... :chuckle:

Bayz101
05-02-2013, 09:12 AM
Also, all of your hard work just made me donate. I feel like I just paid for a hooker... :chuckle:

The funny part is, i'm sick as a dog. Couldn't sleep all night, so I decided to get shit done on the website. :sofunny:

Thanks for your generous donation, steelax. I'm happy to help keep this site updated, and i'm happy with how it's come along over the past couple years.