PDA

View Full Version : Who do you have #1 overall in next year's draft?

desertsteel
05-06-2013, 01:41 AM
Most people act like Clowney is a given. Personally, I think that Johnny Football is going first. QB always trumps a defensive player. Manziel is gonna be better than RG3, and more durable based on body type.

kan_t
05-06-2013, 04:42 AM
Most people act like Clowney is a given. Personally, I think that Johnny Football is going first. QB always trumps a defensive player. Manziel is gonna be better than RG3, and more durable based on body type.

I don't think so. I don't even think that he's the best QB in next year class. He doesn't have RG3's arm and speed (especially the arm). He also had two top 5 pick tackles protecting him last year which made his job a lot easier than other QBs.

If Clowney doesn't get pick at #1, it will probably be Teddy Bridgewater.

Vis
05-06-2013, 08:31 AM
As a South Carolina alum, I hope Clowney falls to a team with a clue. I don't want him to be stuck a Raider.

desertsteel
05-06-2013, 08:34 AM
I don't think so. I don't even think that he's the best QB in next year class. He doesn't have RG3's arm and speed (especially the arm). He also had two top 5 pick tackles protecting him last year which made his job a lot easier than other QBs.

If Clowney doesn't get pick at #1, it will probably be Teddy Bridgewater.

I thought the same thing until I watched some video. You are wrong about the arm and he's got the speed. He's still growing too. He's 6'1" but wears a size 15 shoe and has huge hands. They say his hands wrap completely around the ball.

desertsteel
05-06-2013, 08:40 AM
As a South Carolina alum, I hope Clowney falls to a team with a clue. I don't want him to be stuck a Raider.

That would suck for him. On the other hand, Brady could be out the whole season with an injury and the Patriots get the first or second pick. That would suck too. Lol.