PDA

View Full Version : Owens or Williams?

SteelersRNothinButTheBest
06-19-2005, 10:04 AM
Who do you think is the most likely to come back...Terrell Owens OR Ricky Williams? Terrell is stubborn and hardheaded and he wants his money....but on the other hand, he loves the attention and he loves to be in the spotlight. I don't think Ricky will come back for the love of the game, I just think he needs the money thats why he will come back. But which one is more likely to be playing in the 2005 NFL Season? :)

Just Another Steelers Fan,
SteelersRNothinButTheBest...Nothin less!

bengalsfan21
06-19-2005, 10:09 AM
Who do you think is the most likely to come back...Terrell Owens OR Ricky Williams? Terrell is stubborn and hardheaded on he wants his money....but on the other hand, he loves the attention and he loves to be in the spotlight. I don't think Ricky will come back for the love of the game, I just think he needs the money thats why he will come back. But which one is more likely to be playing in the 2005 NFL Season? :)

Just Another Steelers Fan,
SteelersRNothinButTheBest...Nothin less!

You'll see them both play T.O. will play bc if he sits out he won't get paid at all, plus like you said he wants the attention. And Ricky will play bc the dolphins are going to show everyone he still has it, this way they can trade him in 06.
Williams might be back for the money but that doesn't mean he isn't a threat on the field he has a great talent and can run the ball at any given time.

bigbensgirl7
06-19-2005, 10:23 AM
Man Bengal...quit posting things i have to agree with. lol...seriously though, I think we will see them both this season.
TO will never sit out a season...I don't think his ego could handle it!
Williams...both said it, he needs money. But I wouldn't count him out for making his presence known either!

bengalsfan21
06-19-2005, 10:26 AM
Man Bengal...quit posting things i have to agree with. lol...seriously though, I think we will see them both this season.
TO will never sit out a season...I don't think his ego could handle it!
Williams...both said it, he needs money. But I wouldn't count him out for making his presence known either!

You have to face it eventually we agree on everything except which team to root for. :D

BlitzburghRockCity
06-19-2005, 12:22 PM
Yeah really, I think this is the first post you've made where everybody agrees with you! :iagree:

bengalsfan21
06-19-2005, 01:40 PM
Yeah really, I think this is the first post you've made where everybody agrees with you! :iagree:

I am on my way to the top soon I'll be a mod just like you blitz. :D

LambertIsGod58
06-19-2005, 04:28 PM
I think they'll both be back. Ricky does need the money, that's the only reason why he's coming back. Owens is a great player, but he is a head case. Has no concept of team. That is his biggest weakness.

clevestinks
06-19-2005, 07:10 PM
I am on my way to the top soon I'll be a mod just like you blitz. :D
If a Bengals fan becomes Mod. I`m out of here.

bengalsfan21
06-19-2005, 07:13 PM
If a Bengals fan becomes Mod. I`m out of here.

Hey we have a dolphins fan as a mod on cincybengals

clevestinks
06-19-2005, 07:19 PM
Hey we have a dolphins fan as a mod on cincybengals
Get out of here! Are you serious? Now thats messed up.

bengalsfan21
06-19-2005, 07:20 PM
Get out of here! Are you serious? Now thats messed up.

Yeah he's a cool guy his name is Walter go check it out

Tha rock
06-19-2005, 07:43 PM
They'll bolth be back no doubt about it.

Go_Cats
06-19-2005, 08:47 PM
I don't like really like the mods at the lair, Brians cool but Travis aka NOTSTAIGHTYET,,, is a fag

bengalsfan21
06-19-2005, 09:08 PM
I think they are all pretty cool, I have never had a problem with any of them.

WHODEY2005
07-06-2005, 01:13 PM
I don't like really like the mods at the lair, Brians cool but Travis aka NOTSTAIGHTYET,,, is a fag

Yup, Travis is the biggest asshole on the internet. Any moderator who constantly edits peoples posts and goes so far as to completely change the MEANING of what they said, not just edit out insults and such should NEVER be given power.

But you can't expect Brian to take away mod powers from his buddy.

WHODEY2005
07-06-2005, 01:14 PM
By the way, Ricky Williams will NEVER be back in the NFL. He doesn't have the attention span to do it.

bengalsfan21
07-06-2005, 01:50 PM
By the way, Ricky Williams will NEVER be back in the NFL. He doesn't have the attention span to do it.

He is coming back and he is going to run around every defense...I would say run through but he lost some size...

bengalsfan21
07-06-2005, 01:52 PM
Yup, Travis is the biggest asshole on the internet. Any moderator who constantly edits peoples posts and goes so far as to completely change the MEANING of what they said, not just edit out insults and such should NEVER be given power.

And don't come over here talking shit about the mods on cincybengals unless your going to go over there and say it :chair: ....only I get away with it over here.

Prosdo
07-06-2005, 02:39 PM
I think they will both be back. I really don't think Williams will be there long though. TO will be back being full of himself I'm sure.

bigbensgirl7
07-06-2005, 02:40 PM
TO will be back being full of himself I'm sure.
isn't that the truth!!!

bengalsfan21
07-06-2005, 03:26 PM
Ricky will be back at full throttle maybe not this season but next...I think he was just one of the guys that got a time consuming job(certain times of the year) and being young just felt like he wanted to live a little...I think he will retire from football in his 30's and be in Canton Ohio 5 years later.

BengalBrian
08-08-2005, 11:40 PM

Again.. Must I cross your path everywhere.. Get a life.. You are unliked and always will be...

Go kill yerself... This time try not to fail

Ricky AND TO will be back ;)

bengalsfan21
08-08-2005, 11:58 PM
Again.. Must I cross your path everywhere.. Get a life.. You are unliked and always will be...

Go kill yerself... This time try not to fail

Ricky AND TO will be back ;)

Who is he Brian

bengalsfan21
08-09-2005, 12:33 AM

Ricky is back dumb ass....Makes you feel as dumb as you look don't it

NotDarkYet
08-09-2005, 12:43 AM

lol... Try a few more pills next time, loser.

You are gonna die a slow lonely death if you dont.

bengalsfan21
08-09-2005, 12:45 AM
lol... Try a few more pills next time, loser.

You are gonna die a slow lonely death if you dont.

Umm your forgot to tell him to DIAF

NotDarkYet
08-09-2005, 01:18 AM
Umm your forgot to tell him to DIAF

dont worry, it was covered.

Go_cats - Love you too

cincybengals.com
08-09-2005, 10:10 AM
dont worry, it was covered.

Go_cats - Love you too

Whodey2005 is just mad because he came on to me and I told him I dont fly that way. Get a life pal.

Go_cats...See you IN MY Smack forum buddy :blah: