PDA

View Full Version : R~U~READY?!!!!?

VA.*Gold~n~Gurl*
08-24-2006, 09:29 PM
:helmet: Hello Yens Guys!
Just found this forum and had to join right away! Quick background on myself, I was born and raised in Murrysville but I've been living in VA Beach for about 15 yrs now. I've been working for a semi large Sign Co. down here for about 12 yrs. Now,...this is where it gets crazy. I met then married a guy from Cleveland just last year. The guys smart and knows he doesn't stand a chance around this "Golden Girl"! He found that out the day he came home to Steeler posters, tee-shirts and newspaper clippings hanging ALL around our living room!!!:sign04: I try to watch all the games I can but this area can suck @ times. They still insist on hanging their hopes on the deadskins around here!:dang:

So, that's a little bit about myself. I'm glad I found this forum. Since I've been living here I have met a lot of Steelers fans and natives from the area up there. But here I feel I can get my true fill of all the Pittsburgh smack talk I can handle.......then pass it along to my Husband :sign03:

BlackNGold203
08-24-2006, 09:49 PM
LOL...welcome to the site!!!!!!!!

floodcitygirl
08-24-2006, 10:33 PM
Welcome GoldNGurl and enjoy!!! :smile:

VA.*Gold~n~Gurl*
08-24-2006, 10:42 PM
Welcome GoldNGurl and enjoy!!! :smile:

Thanks Guys!
Hope you don't mind fcg but I just had to borrow your sig banner....loving it girl! I just gotta work on the size of mine. This place it awesome....feeling right at home with what I've read on here.
GREAT SITE!!! :tt:

SteelCityMan786
08-24-2006, 10:43 PM
Welcome VA

Mamaduck43
08-24-2006, 10:51 PM
Aloha and welcome..... You will love it here...

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-25-2006, 05:07 AM
Welcome....hope you love it here as much as we do!!!

memphissteelergirl
08-25-2006, 08:38 AM
Hey VA!! Welcome aboard. Looks to me like you're getting into the flow here already!! LOL

floodcitygirl
08-25-2006, 08:48 AM
Thanks Guys!
Hope you don't mind fcg but I just had to borrow your sig banner....loving it girl! I just gotta work on the size of mine. This place it awesome....feeling right at home with what I've read on here.
GREAT SITE!!! :tt:No problem! I love it too. MeanJoe Coop made it for me. He does a great job. He isn't here alot but if you pm him, He's a great guy and I'm sure would be willing to make one for you too. Welcome again. :smile:

Lyn
08-25-2006, 08:53 AM
Welcome to SF!~

HometownGal
08-25-2006, 09:00 AM
Hi VA and welcome! :smile:

SteelerFanInCA
08-25-2006, 12:33 PM
Hello and welcome aboard. I'm pretty sure the members on this site will help in keeping your husband informed on the steeler nation. :smile:

Welcome to the site.

VA.*Gold~n~Gurl*
08-25-2006, 02:00 PM
Thanks a bunch Gang!!! Everyone here seems to be very nice but I'm sure as with all other boards people can have their moments. As we like to say to "newbies" on my high yield investment forum I frequent a lot...
Welcome to the jungle and pleeezzzze don't feed the animals! :boxing:
As for my hubby well let's just say he got off easy last season because he was in Iraq working as a civilian contractor which meant I wasn't able to beat 'em with my Steelers Bear. See He'll tell yens that I like to beat him even when we score....so he can't win for losing, TRUST ME :sofunny: My Mom loves to give him a hard time by sending me an endless supply of Cleveland sux tees, along with the latest designs of Steeler ones too! My Mom is a hoot!!! and one of the craziest 72 yr old fans I know :tt02:
BTW, is it just me or does time seem to be moving sooooo slow. GEEZ O' PETE
I want some football
and I want it now!

Prosdo
08-25-2006, 02:34 PM
Welcome to the site!

83-Steelers-43
08-25-2006, 03:21 PM
:smile: Hello and enjoy.

vicsportsaddict
08-28-2006, 02:17 AM
Hello I am new here too and I love football.Maybe for me the best holiday is World Chempionship.I hope that at this site I will meet new friends

SteelShooter
08-28-2006, 11:43 PM
Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome ............................and did I say "Hey There!" :smoker:

HburgXL06
08-30-2006, 02:40 PM
Welcome GnG! Hope you enjoy it here! If you need anythin or have any questions feel free to hit me up!

Your husband is from cleveland? I'm sorry. Not for you but for him, because he is from there. But at least he smart about his choice in women. You just need to give it time and work at convertin him. Just get some clorox and scrub that brown out and recast it in Black N Gold! I

I used to work wit a guy from cleveland. When I found out he was from cleveland the exact conversation went like this: "So where you from?" "Cleveland, man." "Oh aiight, so are you a browns fan?" "Hell yea I am man!" "I'm sorry." To top it all off I would piss him off by showin up to his house (he lived wit two other guys from different areas) wearin my Steelers jerseys, Super Bowl XL Champions shirts, Jerome Bettis shirts and it would always annoy him. :sofunny:

If you need to find some coverage of Steelers games I know of a radio station from my area that airs the games and also streams their broadcast live on the internet. Look up 93.5 FM WPTA on google or yahoo and that should be the station. If not I will check it again. Peace.

BuFu

AZ_Steeler
08-31-2006, 10:32 AM
Welcome aboard!