PDA

View Full Version : Ut oh...now I'm pissed...

bigbensgirl7
06-19-2005, 12:35 PM
Don't think these new rankings have been posted yet...but we stay at #5...but look who is #4...
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/powerrankings (http://)

I don't take these Power rankings very seriously, but come on...the Ratbirds above us????

bengalsfan21
06-19-2005, 12:57 PM
The bengals go from 19 to 23 now thats BS I don't take them serious either

BlitzburghRockCity
06-19-2005, 01:19 PM
Who in the hell writes this crap.. how are the broncos anywhere near the top 10!!

And the ratbirds!!! WTF !!!!

Ok ok, deep breath, relax..remember last year we were picked to finish 3rd in the division, let alone make the playoffs..

:boxing: :chair: :banging:

Go_Cats
06-19-2005, 01:46 PM
23! What the http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/chiefs_no_1/cuss.gif

Prosdo
06-19-2005, 06:07 PM
These power rankings are some bull. I could understand New England and Philly infront of us. Maybe even the Colts, but the Ratbirds? Come on now!

clevestinks
06-19-2005, 08:02 PM
I all fairness to Bengals fans among us. 23 is absurd. But us behind the Ravens? I`m hoping this goes up on the main bulltin board at St.Vincent.

JerseySTEEL
06-19-2005, 08:55 PM
those ranking are more about hype then anything, the ratbirds are all hype this year with mason and rolle joinning them.its funny rolle alrdy pulled a hammy, mclayton strained his. dieon cant even run. and all there 2 starting WR are shorter then ours so its funny how there rated higher then us.

RoethlisBURGHer
06-20-2005, 02:49 PM
Rolle won't do anything bigtime,Deon is way past his prime and doesn't contribute much,Mason and Clayton will do nothing big this year as long as Boller is throwing them the football.Ray-Ray has lost a step or two...and Jamal is gonna be walking like he's had something up his ass for a few months.

bengalsfan21
06-20-2005, 02:54 PM
[QUOTE= Jamal is gonna be walking like he's had something up his ass for a few months.[/QUOTE]

:funny: I love you steeler fans :funny:

BlitzburghRockCity
06-21-2005, 12:00 AM
I all fairness to Bengals fans among us. 23 is absurd. But us behind the Ravens? I`m hoping this goes up on the main bulltin board at St.Vincent.

I dont doubt that..ever bit of motivation cowher and company can find, they'll be using..and Im sure a player or 2 has seen it too! :rolleyes:

hardwork
06-22-2005, 04:03 AM
Current #1 New England Patriots

"The champs have actually improved in the offseason, adding key veterans like David Terrell and Duane Starks. Taking them down won't be easy."

One thing we know, if they do go down, it won't be at the hands of those thinkthey'rebettertheneveryoneSteelers.

bigbensgirl7
06-22-2005, 10:46 AM
you know what HW...no one said anything about your pecious little Patsies. No one claimed that we are the best, so you can just hop off your little horse. All that people in here have said, is that we don't think the Ravens should be put ahead of us, and that this ranking might not have done Cinci justice either. No one said anything about your stupid Patsis-so shut up...
and Bltz...if he keeps talking, you might want to move this to the BF!

Avoid LLoyd1975
06-22-2005, 11:01 AM
Screw the patriots, screw the eagles, screw the colts and the ravens. Their is only one team in the NFL. That is the Pittsburgh steelers and everyone else are just participants. The gay ass Tom Brady and Co. are going to choke their asses off this year. Just like they did the year after they lucked out and won their first championsip. They are still paying off the ref's from the raiders game.

RoethlisBURGHer
06-22-2005, 01:32 PM
Current #1 New England Patriots

"The champs have actually improved in the offseason, adding key veterans like David Terrell and Duane Starks. Taking them down won't be easy."

One thing we know, if they do go down, it won't be at the hands of those thinkthey'rebettertheneveryoneSteelers.

Nobody mentioned your fucking Gaytriots until you did.Why?Because they deserve the top spot.However,the Ratbirds don't deserve to be above us and thr Cinci rating was too low in most (if not everyone's) opinion.

bengalsfan21
06-22-2005, 04:29 PM
Well now that you mention it, I hope the Bengals and your Patsies make it to the playoffs so we can kick your ass. I guess they made some improvements in the offensive coaching unit... :funny: .....And I don't remembe what happen with Troy Brown...first not siging him and letting him go into free agency, then signing him.....thats a fucked up team....I guess they needed more money for their precious Tom Brady who really aint shit. Man I wish the Bengals had your asses in the regular season when it counts not the pre season, and don;t say we had the chance last year bc this is a new year. You think your getting another super bowl this year...Think again your "dynasty" reign is over....I'll be rooting for Pittsburgh when they play you (that will be the only time) and any other team that plays you.

bengalsfan21
06-22-2005, 04:30 PM
O yeah thanks guys I feel the love with everyone agreeing cincy's rating was too low. :D

hardwork
06-23-2005, 03:45 AM
As I said. If the Patriots do go down, it wont be at the hands of the thinkthey'rebetterthenanyone Steelers.
As far as the Bingle Bangle Bungles go, you guys are just sad. I mean, look at your uniforms, let alone your record. Hey, no NFL team should have to take the field against a team dressed like that. It's an insult. They should make you play in a semi-pro league until you shape up.

bengalsfan21
06-23-2005, 01:16 PM
As I said. If the Patriots do go down, it wont be at the hands of the thinkthey'rebetterthenanyone Steelers.
As far as the Bingle Bangle Bungles go, you guys are just sad. I mean, look at your uniforms, let alone your record. Hey, no NFL team should have to take the field against a team dressed like that. It's an insult. They should make you play in a semi-pro league until you shape up.

You get lucky in 1 super bowl, then get lucky in a few playoffs to make a few more superbowls..... And almost suffered a late come back by Mcnabb an inc.... he wouldn't have thrown that interception if he wouldn't have been sick...your team is sorry and now you got Dillon which if he was so great the Bengals wouldn't have wanted to get rid of him. our unis are the shit...better then piss ass ugly blue

clevestinks
06-23-2005, 02:44 PM
I don`t know where a Bungles fan gets the nerve to say that the Pats suck?

bengalsfan21
06-23-2005, 02:45 PM
You get lucky in 1 super bowl, then get lucky in a few playoffs to make a few more superbowls..... And almost suffered a late come back by Mcnabb an inc.... he wouldn't have thrown that interception if he wouldn't have been sick...your team is sorry and now you got Dillon which if he was so great the Bengals wouldn't have wanted to get rid of him. our unis are the shit...better then piss ass ugly blue

Dillon wanted to leave just as much as we wanted to get rid of him....I know someone will say that eventually so i'll just put it down so you know that I know.

bengalsfan21
06-23-2005, 02:46 PM
I don`t know where a Bungles fan gets the nerve to say that the Pats suck?

Are you a steelers fan or a pat fan..... I was defending your steelers as well as my bengals he tried to blast both of them.

clevestinks
06-23-2005, 02:47 PM
Dude now you quoting yourself?

bengalsfan21
06-23-2005, 02:51 PM
Dude now you quoting yourself?

It seems like i'm 420ing it again doesn't it.

clevestinks
06-23-2005, 07:33 PM
Are you a steelers fan or a pat fan..... I was defending your steelers as well as my bengals he tried to blast both of them.

What ? You question me? I hang out at a Steelers Forum, do you? Oh ya you do. I Bleed Black and Gold. I think you ought to ask yourself, who do you really like? Don`t be afraid of Cats, you can go Black and Gold, we`ll take you. You said we treat you better anyway.

hardwork
06-24-2005, 04:45 AM
>>>Dillon wanted to leave just as much as we wanted to get rid of him..<<<

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

clevestinks
06-24-2005, 03:43 PM
Hardwork is in the house! Bengals beware.

shevdog
06-24-2005, 03:49 PM
I'm not suprised the press is doing their best to give the Steelers the shaft. Still is upsetting to see the Ratbirds hyped up like that, especially 1 notch above the Steelers.

No fear...

It is a new season and anything is possible.

Man, I have to secure the home tickets against the Ravens on Monday night! I'm going to love that Halloween show down!

meanjoe75
06-24-2005, 09:17 PM
If you remember last year the Ratbirds were picked to win the division but didn,t. So the ratings don,t bother me The Steelers will win it all this year

BlitzburghRockCity
06-24-2005, 11:54 PM
What ? You question me? I hang out at a Steelers Forum, do you? Oh ya you do. I Bleed Black and Gold. I think you ought to ask yourself, who do you really like? Don`t be afraid of Cats, you can go Black and Gold, we`ll take you. You said we treat you better anyway.

Turn from the dark side, I can feel the conflict in you.. give up your hate, and come back, to the good side of the force!!

Avoid LLoyd1975
06-27-2005, 12:22 PM
I think this is great. A Bengals fan ripping on a pats fan. Good shit.... I have nothing against the bengals. On the other hand the gaytriots are often running their soup-coolers. You can't go wrong when an opposing enemy in our division says they will root for us when it comes to the patriots. Corey Dillon is a homo just like Tom gay-ass Brady. Who hands off to who???? Hmmm.

atlsteelers
06-27-2005, 12:31 PM
I am glad the rankings come out, it gives something to read while i am eating my lunch at work. I am a sucker for those things. love em, college football and the pros. Two years ago we were #1 and came out of the gate stinkin. Lets make it through the preseason with no injuries and start whipping some but then we can start bit**ing about the rankings, oh yeah big bens gotta cut down on the turnovers too., i think a lot folks are worried a little about a sophmore jinx. I think he will play much better this season as long as out offesive coordinator (wissenhunt - i can not spell) learns how to adjust the game plan a little.

Dirtywater
06-27-2005, 01:59 PM
I think this is great. A Bengals fan ripping on a pats fan. Good shit.... I have nothing against the bengals. On the other hand the gaytriots are often running their soup-coolers. You can't go wrong when an opposing enemy in our division says they will root for us when it comes to the patriots. Corey Dillon is a homo just like Tom gay-ass Brady. Who hands off to who???? Hmmm.

I guess all you can do is call Brady gay when he beats you guys in the AFC Championship. I on the other hand respect your team. Oh well, must be a trait in winners. :peace:

:cheers:

DW

BlitzburghRockCity
06-28-2005, 12:22 AM
Nice to see you mixing some praise in w/ your smack talk.. ;)

clevestinks
06-28-2005, 03:57 PM
It was kinda of classy, wasn`t it?

steelparrot
06-28-2005, 11:57 PM
I like where we are in the rankings. Ofcourse i think we should be higher but it always seems that when the steelers are ranked number 1, we always seem to disapoint.

hardwork
06-29-2005, 02:39 PM
"Avoid Loyd"

Ignore, rather then "avoid loyd".

Avoid LLoyd1975
06-29-2005, 03:00 PM
Some of you out there must be brady fans the way everyone is kissing his ass. One of our most hated rivals and we got steeler fans cheering him on???? I don't get it. Every post about him clearly states he doesn't put up great numbers. Product of the system. Just like over-rated Roethlisberger. Ben is good but still unproven. No loyalty to the black and gold. I'd like to see you make a positive remark about Tommy boy in front of half of our defense. They would probably laugh in your face and wrip the steeler emblem from your heart. I forgot he did beat us single handedly???? We beat ourselves in that game I do recall. That and our shitty gameplanning.

Dirtywater
06-29-2005, 05:54 PM
Some of you out there must be brady fans the way everyone is kissing his ass. One of our most hated rivals and we got steeler fans cheering him on???? I don't get it. Every post about him clearly states he doesn't put up great numbers. Product of the system. Just like over-rated Roethlisberger. Ben is good but still unproven. No loyalty to the black and gold. I'd like to see you make a positive remark about Tommy boy in front of half of our defense. They would probably laugh in your face and wrip the steeler emblem from your heart. I forgot he did beat us single handedly???? We beat ourselves in that game I do recall. That and our shitty gameplanning.

AV, I think the reason people are not rallying to your defense, and I could be wrong, is that grown-ups use big words and don't instantly play the homophobe card when making a point. When a player beats you, he beats you. Deal with it. You had the leagues best defense and a terrible QB like Brady was a major part in putting up 41 points on it. Sometimes you just got to tip your cap to a guy.

You lost. But the good news is that you got a great team returning, led by a 2nd year QB that appears to be an awesome QB. No need to showcase your potty mouth, unless you really are a child.

And being a fan of a team does not mean you have to blindly be a homer. You can respect and appreciate oppossing players while at the same time disliking them. It's called maturity. Let's see, for me, I am a big Ward, Bettis and Porter fan. I hate that they are not on my team, but those guys play their asses off come Sunday.

clevestinks
06-29-2005, 06:06 PM
I personally don`t care for losing to any team. And not trying to kiss ass. I`m sure DW and I will square off the the BF sometime during the season. But fact are facts, yards, completions, Tds, win and losses, %, whatever, its all about rings. I love Terry Bradshaw, he is one of the best armed qbs in history, but we rarely ever used him . Mainly in the playoffs and bowls. Bradshaws yards paasing are way lower than most in the HOF, but he has four rings.