PDA

View Full Version : Bing Rewards

jacobo
05-13-2013, 12:24 AM
I just started doing this about a month ago and am finding it pretty cool and thought I would share it with you guys. Basically, you can create up to five accounts per IP address (household). Anymore and all your accounts get banned. So create five different email addresses, and with those you can sign them up with Bing and create five different Bing rewards accounts. So everyday, you log into each of your accounts and search thirty times per account. Every two searches earn you one Bing credit, which you can redeem when you've accumulated enough. If you think 150 searches per day is ridiculous, it isn't. When you initially go to your account start page, you can click a link that says begin searching and it takes you to a weather search. With your mouse, click every related search with your middle mouse button to open up a new tab. Do that, then click on related searches with about five of the initial "related searches". Repeat that four times and you've earned fifteen credits with fives different accounts. When you've accumulated enough points, you can redeem them for different things, but most are pretty stupid, except one, which allows you to redeem for a $5 amazon gift card for about 500 credits. It takes about a month to earn those credits, and I'm right at the time when I'm about to redeem for a total of $25 in amazon gift cards. It's nothing major, but it's pretty nice to have some spending money for a few minutes of clicking per day. Plan buying a new laptop in a few months when mine finally dies and the $100 or so will definetly help take a dent out of it. Cheers!

Also, some of my friends who've been doing this longer than me are on Gold status, which gives you discounts on your rewards, but some of them have said that sometimes they get as much as 40 credits per day on some of their accounts. It fluctuates, but they've said it happens for a pretty long time while it last.

SteelCityMom
05-13-2013, 07:58 AM
Thanks for the tip! I do a bunch of online survey stuff (I've gotten it down pretty good where I can make about $400/month) and am always looking for new stuff. This sounds extremely easy. :thumbsup:

jacobo
05-13-2013, 07:32 PM
Thanks for the tip! I do a bunch of online survey stuff (I've gotten it down pretty good where I can make about $400/month) and am always looking for new stuff. This sounds extremely easy. :thumbsup:

wow, how do you do that?sounds like some easy money

SteelCityMom
05-13-2013, 08:04 PM
wow, how do you do that?sounds like some easy money

It took a good year or so to get to that point, and had to go through some sites that never really paid out. Finally have my system set and narrowed down the sites that pay out the best (for me at least). The thing that can be discouraging is when you start out, you feel like doing as many sites as possible is better, and it's actually the exact opposite. If you're doing more that 5-10 at most, you'll get overwhelmed (so will your inbox lol). A lot of sites sometimes offer the same deals/surveys, so you end up wasting time. And if you're serious about doing it, you have to make sure to set up a separate e-mail account, or you'll never find anything in the one you use. You can spend as little as 10 hours a week though and still make $100-$200. Just depends on how much time you have.

It should be noted that I'm a stay at home mom and spend about 25 hours a week on it (it can be tedious sometimes, but it's not exactly "hard" work...just hard to stick with).

Best sites are:

Survey Spot is my absolute favorite. It's easy as hell, and every point is a penny. I rarely get a survey that is less than 50 points (and they are short 5-10 minutes at most). Every now and then you come across the 750 point surveys or more (these are obviously longer, sometimes up to an hour). Easy payout as well. You can cash out (Paypal) at every 1000 points, or trade it in for their webshop vouchers (great for gift cards and stuff). It's the simplest site I've come across.

http://surveyspot.com/

Toluna is fantastic and simple as well. http://us.toluna.com/

This list is basically a list of my favorites (minus toluna, and I already mentioned Survey Spot). They are all good sites to start on. http://voices.yahoo.com/top-5-legitimate-online-survey-sites-8702255.html

I noticed this one wasn't listed...but Inbox Dollars is one of my favorites too. http://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=ref14180576 This one's really nice because if you get tired of taking surveys you can go over and waste some time watching commercials or playing games to earn points. They also have a nice deal where you get points for printing out and using coupons that they offer. It's a win/win.

jacobo
05-13-2013, 10:18 PM
ha, that's really cool. I'll give these a go. Maybe I won't have to use any of my paycheck to buy that computer after all!