PDA

View Full Version : Latest Line

hardwork
08-25-2006, 03:37 PM
Three point underdog Steelers at Philadelphia tonight.

NE is favored by three and a half over the Redskins tomorrow.

BlackNGold203
08-25-2006, 03:39 PM
Three point underdog Steelers at Philadelphia tonight.

NE is favored by three and a half over the Redskins tomorrow.

I still cant believe people actually lay money on preseason games...

idiots....:dang: :dang: :dang:

Livinginthe past
08-25-2006, 03:46 PM
Actually pre-season games a good way to make some easy money.

I notice that the odds still heavily favor the better teams, rather than the team that has most to gain by winning and who may keep its 1st string in longer.

A couple of picks that I like are NY Jets +4.5 v Giants, Eagles -3 v Pittsburgh.

LITP's pick of the week is Saints +3.5 at home to the pre-season whipping boys the Colts.

*LITP takes no responsibility for money lost while following his tips or 'pick of the weeks' however LITP reserves the right to brag for a full week should any of his predictions come in.

NM

hardwork
08-25-2006, 03:47 PM
I still cant believe people actually lay money on preseason games...

It is crazy isn't it. I might do it if I was in Vegas or at Foxwoods just for kicks, but beyond that it's nuts.

hardwork
08-25-2006, 03:50 PM
Actually pre-season games a good way to make some easy money.

NM

Think so? I'd have to think about that.

Livinginthe past
08-25-2006, 04:13 PM
Think so? I'd have to think about that.

Sure. I've got some money on the Jets to win outright tonight.

I got better than 2/1 odds on that - if you aren't feeling that brave then you can have +4.5 on the Jets at almost evens.

The Giants could wipe the floor with them of course, i just think that the Jets have more need of the win with a new coach with alot to prove to a harsh New York fan base.

NM

tony hipchest
08-26-2006, 01:47 AM

i still cant believe people post pre season odds on a steelers message board as if its some sort of moral victory for themselves.

and i cant believe people actually put money on the jets. (and i thought me putting $10 on the pirates 2 months ago was wacky)