PDA

View Full Version : Raven Playbook stolen

JerseySTEEL
06-19-2005, 06:13 PM
Ravens | Rookie has Playbook Stolen
Sun, 19 Jun 2005 06:29:41 -0700

The Baltimore Sun reports thieves broke into the car of Baltimore Ravens rookie LB Tyson Smith's mother and among the items stolen was his team playbook. "He was devastated," Smith's mother, Charlie, told The Des Moines Register. "It wasn't just the playbook, but it was all his notes since he started playing with the Ravens." Smith said he called the Ravens as soon as he learned of the theft. "They said that things like that have happened before," he said, "but I could tell they weren't real happy that it happened. I don't know if they can cut me or not, but I don't think that's going to happen. They pretty much know it's not my fault."

BlitzburghRockCity
06-19-2005, 11:23 PM
The Baltimore Sun reports thieves broke into the car of Baltimore Ravens rookie LB Tyson Smith's mother

WTF was he doing keeping his playbook w/ mommy!!!

Go_Cats
06-20-2005, 12:28 AM
This is more good news. First Big Ben to throw the ball more than this.

JerseySTEEL
06-20-2005, 12:34 AM
thats not better then getting 4 easy games a year vs clowns and the bugals.and with palmer missing half his games with his bum legs its even better, or even when he throws 18 ints a year lol.

RoethlisBURGHer
06-20-2005, 01:46 PM
The worst part about this is,all the pages haven't even been colored in yet!

clevestinks
06-20-2005, 06:10 PM
Guys , guys, no reason to get excited. It was stolen, these are the ratbirds It takes a crook to catch a crook, who has more crooks than them? They`ll find him, its probably a team mate anyway.

BlitzburghRockCity
06-20-2005, 10:58 PM
Bozo the clown is holding it for ransom or he'll use it in his next comedy act!!

clevestinks
06-23-2005, 06:37 PM
Check in cell block D, everyone has been there, maybe they left it.

BlitzburghRockCity
06-24-2005, 10:56 PM
Nah, he left it there cuz they ran out of new comic books to read!!!

clevestinks
06-25-2005, 11:04 AM
He probably threw it away, when he found out that there was no pictures.

WHODEY2005
07-06-2005, 01:08 PM
What do they expect? They draft and recruit thugs and criminals and they are surprised when a playbook is stolen? HELLO!?!

PS: Talk bad about the Bengals all you want. It will just make beating you even sweeter.

Prosdo
07-06-2005, 02:35 PM
WTF was he doing keeping his playbook w/ mommy!!!

I'm wondering the same thing lol

BlitzburghRockCity
07-06-2005, 05:33 PM
when u turn out like their players do, their moms are the only ones that dont rag on them every 5 minutes...

clevestinks
07-06-2005, 07:29 PM
What do they expect? They draft and recruit thugs and criminals and they are surprised when a playbook is stolen? HELLO!?!

PS: Talk bad about the Bengals all you want. It will just make beating you even sweeter.

Are you really that dumb? I know your not, you cant be. Knowbody said anything about the Bengals here. Save it for the Blast Furnace. Beating us sweeter? Slow down than tarzan, you havent had any real success beating anyone the past 15 years, so don`t get to far ahead of yourself.

I really do have twice as much respect for fans like Bengal Brian , or Dave or even fan21, because these other so called fans are just pretendrs, they really know nothing!

BlitzburghRockCity
07-06-2005, 09:07 PM
You can definately respect the enemy fans for their knowledge. Even if we will continually beat them year after year. ;)

Prosdo
07-06-2005, 09:21 PM
I really do have twice as much respect for fans like Bengal Brian , or Dave or even fan21, because these other so called fans are just pretendrs, they really know nothing!

Brian, Dave, and Fan21 are opponents fans that are cool. They have football knowledge and can have a little fun with the opponents fans. Cheers to them.

BlitzburghRockCity
07-06-2005, 11:13 PM
Just to add another note of kudos to those guys.. when I first went on that site, I was ready for everything, all the trashtalking, bad mouthing, and senseless bashing they could dish out... sure there was some of that from some of them, but these members especially while they did talk trash and I'd be hurt if they didnt ;) actually did it in a decent way towards us newbs that kinda crashed their site w/ a big black n gold welcome.

Glad to have u all!

atlsteelers
07-07-2005, 10:51 AM
i am waiting to find it on ebay! too bad the steelers can not use it. we have already figured out the ratbird defence - stick to lewis - run right at the little 8itch...sorry no knifes allowed in the football field

bigbensgirl7
07-07-2005, 11:46 AM
Just to add another note of kudos to those guys.. when I first went on that site, I was ready for everything, all the trashtalking, bad mouthing, and senseless bashing they could dish out... sure there was some of that from some of them, but these members especially while they did talk trash and I'd be hurt if they didnt ;) actually did it in a decent way towards us newbs that kinda crashed their site w/ a big black n gold welcome.

Glad to have u all!
I completely agree...the site is really pretty cool poeple with the exception of a few, but hey, that's expected anywhere you go! Props to them...I hope they stick around during the season.

CincyBengals Shannon
07-07-2005, 10:40 PM
Brian, Dave, and Fan21 are opponents fans that are cool. They have football knowledge and can have a little fun with the opponents fans. Cheers to them.

That's my home forum, although I don't know Fan21 too well, Brian is my husband and he started cincybengals.com and Dave is our most active member. lol

I may not have as much football knowledge as these guys do, but I make up for it with wit and charisma. j/k

As far as the Ratbirds playbook being stolen... who gives two shits? All anyone really has to do is study game footage from last season and scout them during training camp to get an idea of their plan of action. It doesn't take lowering yourself to actually stealing the playbook to prepare yourself for your opponents.

WHODEY2005
07-08-2005, 12:11 PM
That's my home forum, although I don't know Fan21 too well, Brian is my husband and he started cincybengals.com and Dave is our most active member. lol

I may not have as much football knowledge as these guys do, but I make up for it with wit and charisma. j/k.

In other words, she's a tease!

Blitzburgh55
07-15-2005, 06:02 PM
all it prolly says run to jamal if he is not on crack if he is were screwed and for d it says blitz

CincyBengals Shannon
07-15-2005, 07:20 PM
all it prolly says run to jamal if he is not on crack if he is were screwed and for d it says blitz

Guess you never chased a crackhead... lol

Ain't no catching a crackhead, so maybe that's what it says... Game plan for today, get your baking soda and your spoons, cause we're gonna have a "party" before the game today... lol j/k