PDA

View Full Version : Where Can I get A Nameplate For A Jersey?

Man_Of_Steel
08-25-2006, 10:10 PM
Does anybody know if and where I can get the nameplate only for a jersey? I still have a Stewart jersey and want to change the name on the back to Holmes. Any ideas? Thanks!

Lyn
08-25-2006, 11:26 PM
I would suggest sending a PM to Stlrs4Life. He knows someone on another site that does this. Good luck!~:bouncy:

Mamaduck43
08-26-2006, 12:16 AM
My DS and I have thought about getting some sort of banner made up that could be put on jerseys that says, "Free Agency Sucks" ......... :sofunny: :sofunny:

LambertIsGod58
08-26-2006, 10:21 AM
contact your local companies that manufacture for HS sports teams...they usually have the material and capability.

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-26-2006, 11:03 AM
Does anybody know if and where I can get the nameplate only for a jersey? I still have a Stewart jersey and want to change the name on the back to Holmes. Any ideas? Thanks!

You can take off the old one and buy the individual letters at your local hobby store...they are only like a buck each and I would suggest you have someone stitch them for you..or buy the iron on..(I did this for my son instead of spending 75 bucks on a new jersey...HINT: keep the old letters and take them with you to make them look as real as possible