PDA

View Full Version : Openly gay Robbie Rogers to resume career

Vis
05-25-2013, 03:22 PM
http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1459485/robbie-rogers-join-los-angeles-galaxy-report-says?cc=5901

Former U.S. national team winger Robbie Rogers has agreed to a deal with the Los Angeles Galaxy, making him the first active openly gay male athlete to compete in an American professional team sport.

Robbie Rogers has agreed to a deal with the Los Angeles Galaxy, three months after he announced he is gay, USA Today Sports reported Friday. (Jamie Sabau/Getty Images)

Speaking to USA Today, which broke the news, Rogers said he first began considering a return last month after talking to a group of about 500 children at the Nike Be True LGBT Youth Forum in Portland, Ore.

"I seriously felt like a coward," he told the newspaper. "These kids are standing up for themselves and changing the world, and I'm 25, I have a platform and a voice to be a role model. How much of a coward was I to not step up to the plate?"

Rogers told The Associated Press his fears about returning to soccer were eased by the support he received from family, fans and players, including Galaxy star Landon Donovan.

"I don't know what I was so afraid of," Rogers said. "It's been such a positive experience for me. The one thing I've learned from all of this is being gay is not that big of a deal to people. ...

"People are just really growing and accepting and loving," he added. "Those other things are just not that important to them. I think as the younger get older and the generations come and go, I think times are just becoming more accepting."

Rogers wrote on his blog in February that he was retiring from soccer and that he is gay.

One month before coming out, Rogers had left Leeds United by mutual consent after spending more than a year in England, later saying he had been afraid of revealing his sexual orientation.

"Secrets can cause so much internal damage," Rogers wrote then on his website. "People love to preach about honesty, how honesty is so plain and simple. Try explaining to your loved ones after 25 years you are gay."

During his brief retirement from soccer he contemplated entering the London College of Fashion. But the break only confirmed for him that his competitive fire for soccer still burns.

"I had a lot of fear to come back to the game," Rogers told the AP, remembering countless instances of homophobia everywhere from the stands to locker rooms. "I was just afraid I was putting myself in an environment that in the past had affected my mental health because I always felt like an outcast. I felt that I couldn't be myself."

"But it's been amazing," he added. "It's been normal, just as it should be. I'm a soccer player. I happen to be gay, but I'm a professional soccer player, and I have been since I was 18, 19. ... I'm just really excited to go back to the game, and excited to deal with these stupid stereotypes that are out there with athletes and the gay community, just a bunch of different things."

Rogers, who received support from several of his former U.S. teammates after announcing he is gay, had joined the Galaxy for training earlier this month.

"To be honest, I had no plans of going back to football at all and definitely not this soon," Rogers told ESPN Radio in Dallas (103.3 FM) in May. "But I was looking over some video clips that MLS sent to I think it was CNN or ABC of me just training, fooling around and just enjoying football. ... And it kind of just like [made him say], 'Oh my gosh, I miss this stuff.'

"I just need a bit more time to evaluate and to see how things play out, but I've really enjoyed myself [in Galaxy training]. It feels normal to be back. I've grown up playing soccer my whole life. I've always been on a soccer field, so I feel at home on a soccer field."

Rogers' return comes less than a month after 12-year NBA veteran Jason Collins announced he is gay, becoming the first active male athlete to come out. Collins, however, has not competed since the announcement. He is a free agent.

"I would have thought more athletes would have taken that step, I guess," Rogers said. "People have seen how accepting everyone has been of Jason's and my story. I think it's going to take just more time and more athletes coming out. It's all about seeing that it's not something to be afraid of. It's not going to hurt your career."

U.S. soccer star Megan Rapinoe came out last year before the London Olympics and plays for Lyon in France. She's expected to join the Seattle team of the new National Women's Soccer League in mid-June.

Brittney Griner, the No. 1 pick in the WNBA draft by the Phoenix Mercury, and Seimone Augustus of the Minnesota Lynx are among that league's openly gay players. Sheryl Swoopes, a retired WNBA All-Star, came out in 2005 during her playing days.

The Galaxy issued a statement Friday night, saying they would introduce "the club's newest player" at a news conference Saturday, without naming Rogers.

To get him, they had to trade veteran forward Mike Magee, their leading scorer this season with six goals, to the Chicago Fire, the Chicago Tribune reported.

Rogers' MLS rights were held by the Fire after they acquired them in a Feb. 4 trade with the Columbus Crew, who won the MLS Cup in 2008 with Rogers' help. But Rogers had said he was determined to play close to home if he decided to resume his career.

"I don't want to go to Chicago," Rogers, who grew up in Huntington Beach, Calif., told ESPN Radio in May. "I think if it comes down to you can only play in Chicago, then I probably won't go back. I need to do it somewhere where I'm totally 100 percent comfortable so ... I would most likely do it closest to my family. & I'm not closing the doors or saying no to anyone else that I've talked to but ... that would be my priority."

The Fire had formally granted Rogers permission to train with the Galaxy but had indicated they hoped to keep the former U.S. international, who has been capped 18 times and scored against Mexico in 2012 in Jurgen Klinsmann's first match in charge of the U.S. national team.

Rogers told USA Today that he is aiming to make the U.S. team for the 2014 World Cup.

"I want to get past the point where I was before," he told USA Today Sports. "I want to get back to the national team. I was so close to making the World Cup in 2010, I want to be there for the next one."

The Galaxy host the Seattle Sounders on Sunday night on ESPN2. Rogers isn't likely to debut for Los Angeles immediately, although coach Bruce Arena thinks Rogers already is in decent shape despite 18 months with little match experience. Arena figures Rogers could be a strong contributor to the Galaxy by July.

"Certainly the league, and I think the fans, are going to be receptive in a real positive way," Arena told the AP. "But we're not in this to pioneer social issues. We're trying to win games as a team, and we're trying to produce the best team we can. Robbie has shown us that he has the potential to still be a real good player in our league, and that's what we're hopeful of."

Rogers is joining his league's highest-profile team, with Donovan and Irish captain Robbie Keane leading a roster expected to contend for a third straight championship. After six years as David Beckham's home before the English midfielder's departure last December, the Galaxy know all about the spotlight that will be cast on Rogers.

"There's obviously going to be attention, and I think that we are no stranger to that," Galaxy President Chris Klein told the AP. "I think the biggest piece of this is the maturity of Robbie, and we're quite confident in that. We're there to stand behind him as an organization. He has shown to be a guy that has a tremendous amount of character and integrity, and I think he's going to fit our organization really well."

Rogers, who turned 26 on Sunday, also hopes to be a role model for gay teens while playing.

"I want to come back and be that voice, be that role model," Rogers told USA Today. "I want to compete on the field. I want to make it back to the national team. I want to be a role model. I have a lot of motivating factors working for me right now. ...

"There's a lot to be excited about. It's awesome to be part of a movement that is changing our society."

Vis
05-25-2013, 03:24 PM
When someone bigoted comments on this thread in their reprehensible way and I go after them for it they really can't say I should leave them alone. They will be inviting it.

steelax04
05-25-2013, 06:22 PM
HOW DARE YOU POST THIS WHEN THERE'S A WAR ON CHRISITANITY?!? DEM FAGS GUNNA RUIN DIS HOLE WURLD WHEN JEEBUS RAINS DOWN HIS FIRE AND BRIMSTONE STUFF!!!

Fire Arians
05-25-2013, 10:04 PM
good for him. tbh i don't see what the big deal is about being gay. if they wanna do it, fine, as long as it's not hurting anybody they should be free to what they want. isn't that what america was all about in the first place?

MasterOfPuppets
05-26-2013, 11:50 AM
good for him. tbh i don't see what the big deal is about being gay. if they wanna do it, fine, as long as it's not hurting anybody they should be free to what they want. isn't that what america was all about in the first place?
but yet they still feel a need to announce it and call attention to themselves. if its really no big deal then why not just go about your business like its no big deal and if someone asks about it , then just say ,"yeah...whats your point ? " :noidea:

Bayz101
05-26-2013, 12:41 PM
but yet they still feel a need to announce it and call attention to themselves. if its really no big deal then why not just go about your business like its no big deal and if someone asks about it , then just say ,"yeah...whats your point ? " :noidea:

This. No one will ever be treated equally if a big deal is made every time someone announces their sexual preference. If it's NOT supposed to be a big deal, don't make a big deal OUT of it. Me? I don't care about your sexual preference, to be quite honest. I'm sorry. This may sound wrong, but as long as I'M not getting hit on, I don't care. If i'm getting hit on by a dude I might be inclined to fuck some shit up, lol.

Lokki
05-26-2013, 01:00 PM

They have to get all of the attention.. "Look at me! I'm Fabulous!!!"

harrison'samonster
05-26-2013, 02:32 PM
there making a big deal out of this because it is a big deal. the article says that he will be "the first active openly gay male athlete to compete in an American professional team sport." That is a big deal to me and to a lot of other people. If it's not a big deal to you, that's fine. When Jackie Robinson played in the Major leagues it was a big deal, and.it still is a big deal. They still made a movie about him some 60 years later.

This is a big deal and it will be for a long time. It's important to every gay child or person who's been told that they are less of a person or made to feel that way, or that they are some kind of evil.

And if it's not a big deal to you, why do you feel the need to spend time typing it out in this thread? I'd honestly like to know the answer to that.

MACH1
05-26-2013, 02:41 PM
there making a big deal out of this because it is a big deal. the article says that he will be "the first active openly gay male athlete to compete in an American professional team sport." That is a big deal to me and to a lot of other people. If it's not a big deal to you, that's fine. When Jackie Robinson played in the Major leagues it was a big deal, and.it still is a big deal. They still made a movie about him some 60 years later.

This is a big deal and it will be for a long time. It's important to every gay child or person who's been told that they are less of a person or made to feel that way, or that they are some kind of evil.

And if it's not a big deal to you, why do you feel the need to spend time typing it out in this thread? I'd honestly like to know the answer to that.

Because he's free to type his opinion whether or not if you agree with it.

Personally I don't give a rats ass if a the guys gay or not. Show up do your job and don't turn it into a spectacle or a team distraction.

ebsteelers
05-26-2013, 03:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_-UH2qIWPU

honey boo boo child said it best....

i dont understand why people still need to announce it..

its 2013. i hope im alive for the day when its no longer an issue.

As a Steeler fan, I could careless if your gay, straight, catholic, jewish, drunk, partier, whatever. I root for you on the football field regardless of your off the field choices are.

Now if your off the field choices getting drunk pre game are causing the Steelers to lose, then I'd want you to not only seek help for the team for your own self.

Buddha Bus
05-26-2013, 03:40 PM

I guess all of those black people should have just kept their mouths shut back in the 50's and 60's too? No need to call attention to the fact that you're black and don't have the equal rights that are supposed to be afforded to you under the Constitution. If they had just been quiet and been content being denied their rights, I'm sure it would have just worked out all on it's own. :rolleyes:

That's why it's important and necessary for them to speak up and "make a big deal out of it"... because if they don't, nothing will ever change and it needs to. Pretty easy for people who aren't being denied their rights to say that others should just keep their mouths shut and lump it when they have no dog in the fight. :noidea:

Bayz101
05-26-2013, 03:41 PM

Listen. You can just put me in the "doesn't care what your sexual preference is" category. You can also put me in the "If you're gay, the media shouldn't be the FIRST PEOPLE outside of your family to know" category, and it sure seems that's the case with a lot of these recent "coming out" parties around the United States.

If you're gay. That's cool. People don't receive national coverage when a man marries a woman, and when the same isn't said for a man and a man or a woman and a woman, it's DIFFERENT. It's NOT equal. This is why these things shouldn't be blown out of proportion, because a few months from now headlines like "First openly gay US cyclist signs with national team" with be hitting the papers, and making a mockery of what SHOULD BE a thing that people aren't bigoted about.

I'm not bigoted, but when every person who comes out has a headline, I feel it's only leaving the gates open. Every state in this country will have legalized gay marriage, with or without these redundant headlines. Book on it.

JonM229
05-26-2013, 03:43 PM
As others have said, this will be an issue as long as people are persecuted for being gay. If you want to stop hearing about it, get the bigots to stop being bigoted.

Vis
05-26-2013, 03:45 PM
As others have said, this will be an issue as long as people are persecuted for being gay. If you want to stop hearing about it, get the bigots to stop being bigoted.

Hear hear.

Buddha Bus
05-26-2013, 03:47 PM
Listen. You can just put me in the "doesn't care what your sexual preference is" category. You can also put me in the "If you're gay, the media shouldn't be the FIRST PEOPLE outside of your family to know" category, and it sure seems that's the case with a lot of these recent "coming out" parties around the United States.

If you're gay. That's cool. People don't receive national coverage when a man marries a woman, and when the same isn't said for a man and a man or a woman and a woman, it's DIFFERENT. It's NOT equal. This is why these things shouldn't be blown out of proportion, because a few months from now headlines like "First openly gay US cyclist signs with national team" with be hitting the papers, and making a mockery of what SHOULD BE a thing that people aren't bigoted about.

I'm not bigoted, but when every person who comes out has a headline, I feel it's only leaving the gates open. Every state in the this country will have legal gay marriage, with or without these redundant headlines. Book on it.

Because when a man marries a woman, it's considered "normal" and they aren't being denied those rights to begin with. Unless you have a crystal ball, Bayz, I hardly think it's a guarantee that every state will legalize it. Shit, there was recently a story in the papers about segregation in Mississippi:

60 Years after Brown v. Board, Segregation Lingers in Mississippi
March 22, 2013
By Jennifer Flinn

This probably doesn’t come as much of a surprise. Just look around many small towns and big cities alike throughout the deep south, and you’ll find that many public schools in this part of the country are predominately one-race. This is mostly due today to housing patterns and so-called “white flight” where many white families move to majority-white towns and suburbs or enroll their children in private schools. However, one town in Mississippi is being accused by Justice Department officials of purposefully and continually operating predominantly one-race schools after all of these years. That town is Cleveland, Mississippi.

Prior to Brown v. Board, the public school district in Cleveland operated a dual school system separated by a set of railroad tracks. The railroad tracks are no longer there, but the schools east of the former tracks remain almost 100% black while the schools west of the former tracks remain predominately white. The district operates two high schools: East Side High School, which is 100% black, and Cleveland High School, which is racially integrated, with white and black students each comprising about 50% of the student body. The high schools are only about a mile apart. The Justice Department has argued to a federal judge that the operation of the two schools violates previous desegregation orders, while the school district continues to argue that Cleveland High School is the only racially integrated high school in the region, and that consolidating the two high schools, which would result in a school that would be approximately 75% black and 25% white, would lead white families to flee the area or enroll their children in private schools.

The fight for gay rights will have to continue and be made public until there is a federal law covering it and all states have to recognize it. Until then, count on seeing more and more of these stories breaking until it does. Book that.

Bayz101
05-26-2013, 03:52 PM
I guess all of those black people should have just kept their mouths shut back in the 50's and 60's too? No need to call attention to the fact that you're black and don't have the equal rights that are supposed to be afforded to you under the Constitution. If they had just been quiet and been content being denied their rights, I'm sure it would have just worked out all on it's own. :rolleyes:

That's why it's important and necessary for them to speak up and "make a big deal out of it"... because if they don't, nothing will ever change and it needs to. Pretty easy for people who aren't being denied their rights to say that others should just keep their mouths shut and lump it when they have no dog in the fight. :noidea:

I'm not saying homosexuals should stay quiet, I mean, by all means, let everyone important to you know! I just believe every gay athlete coming out via the national media is starting to make a mockery out of gay rights. I mean, it seems like sooner or later the headlines will read "First openly gay horseshoe player signs with team", doesn't it? That isn't right. Homosexuals SHOULD NOT be treated differently, but they are. Right now, as we speak.

Homosexuals are being treated DIFFERENTLY in their quest of NOT being treated DIFFERENTLY. I don't see a man and a woman getting married and receiving national coverage, do you? It's wrong. A good way to get the word out would be making donations to the HRC and Pointfoundation. Supporting these foundations and even speaking for them.

You're actually helping a large group of actively gay citizens open the doors for the rest, and you're not going straight to the Wall street journal to do so.

Vis
05-26-2013, 03:52 PM
Out of sight out of mind is not the same as not caring who is gay. If you don't care if someone is gay you shouldn't care if they shout it from the highest mountain or decorate their car in rainbow flags as you might in steelers logos.

Vis
05-26-2013, 03:57 PM
I'm not saying homosexuals should stay quiet, I mean, by all means, let everyone important to you know! I just believe every gay athlete coming out via the national media is starting to make a mockery out of gay rights. I mean, it seems like sooner or later the headlines will read "First openly gay horseshoe player signs with team", doesn't it? That isn't right. Homosexuals SHOULD NOT be treated differently, but they are. Right now, as we speak.

Homosexuals are being treated DIFFERENTLY in their quest of NOT being treated DIFFERENTLY. I don't see a man and a woman getting married and receiving national coverage, do you? It's wrong. A good way to get the word out would be making donations to the HRC and Pointfoundation. Supporting these foundations and even speaking for them.

You're actually helping a large group of actively gay citizens open the doors for the rest, and you're not going straight to the Wall street journal to do so.

If there wasn't a backlash against gays it wouldn't be a media issue. The individual doesn't control the response. Only acceptance to the point that no one one comments will stop the media attention. Until then the media attention helps the acceptance grow. That's a good thing. If you think that isn't needed just look at a story about this on fox news and read the hateful ignorant comments below the article.

Bayz101
05-26-2013, 04:00 PM
I don't know. I just don't understand the concept of ACTING differently to prevent being TREATED differently. I know there's going to be several articles over the next couple of weeks where newly "out" athletes and public figures will run to the media. It's getting old with me, I mean, when Ellen and George Takei exist in a world and are largely accepted by most people (including myself), I fail to see the need for more people of less-relevant standards coming out of the closet through a national media outlet. I don't believe the "word" needs to get out. It's well out, and has been for quite a spell.

It's all about acceptance, and that starts with the people closest to you. If America sees a gay athlete being accepted by his team mates, I believe that goes a LONG way.

Buddha Bus
05-26-2013, 04:03 PM

Do you honestly think if they only come out to friends and family that they will receive equal rights under the law? Do you have any idea how long it would take to effect change, if at all, if it were done that way only? It would more than likely never happen. I'm sorry, but that's a ridiculous statement that they should be able to come out and fight for their rights as long as they keep it quiet to the sources where they will only have a snowball's chance in Hell to aid in the fight. The message needs to be spread for it to catch fire enough to make significant change.

And I'm curious as to why you think it makes a mockery of gay rights? How so? It draws more and more attention to the issue and betters the chances of real change happening when more people, gay and straight, see the light and move toward making those changes. It won't happen with the gay community alone just like it didn't for civil rights for blacks and voting rights for women. Those issues required the help of whites and men who saw the light and helped push for that change.

You're right about thing though, gays are treated differently. They aren't given equal rights under the Constitution, they are persecuted and have been the victims of hate crimes all over the nation, and they aren't allowed to pursue happiness and equality in the eyes of the law.

Buddha Bus
05-26-2013, 04:05 PM
I don't know. I just don't understand the concept of ACTING differently to prevent being TREATED differently. I know there's going to be several articles over the next couple of weeks where newly "out" athletes and public figures will run to the media. It's getting old with me, I mean, when Ellen and George Takei exist in a world and are largely accepted by most people (including myself), I fail to see the need for more people of less-relevant standards coming out of the closet through a national media outlet. I don't believe the "word" needs to get out. It's well out, and has been for quite a spell.

It's all about acceptance, and that starts with the people closest to you. If America sees a gay athlete being accepted by his team mates, I believe that goes a LONG way.

It's not about acceptance, it's about equality, Bayz. Of course society has become more tolerant of the homosexual lifestyle over the years, but acceptance and equality are worlds apart in meaning.

Bayz101
05-26-2013, 04:07 PM
Out of sight out of mind is not the same as not caring who is gay. If you don't care if someone is gay you shouldn't care if they shout it from the highest mountain or decorate their car in rainbow flags as you might in steelers logos.

I don't care WHAT you believe I shouldn't care about, Vis. :sofunny:

I'm totally cool with my friends being straight, but if they go to highest mountain top and scream "I love vagina", i'll begin to question their sanity, ya know? Everyone has opinions, and everyone has assholes. It's of my opinion that athletes/.public figures being SEEN as ACCEPTED by the world, is more important than running to the media to tell them you're gay. I believe ACCEPTANCE goes a lot further than ANNOUNCING your homosexuality.

There's several homosexual people in this world, and everyone knows this. I'm sure many Americans are aware of the fact that there's likely several gay athletes, some even on the teams they root for! If people see those same athletes being supported by their teammates, people will support them just the same, or at least be more inclined to. I'd rather see a gay athlete get caught on a date by the local media and "come out' that way than have him/her run to the wall-street journal. I don't believe it's the amount of gay people coming out that matters. It's the ones that ARE out being accepted, and people seeing that.

Bayz101
05-26-2013, 04:14 PM
It's not about acceptance, it's about equality, Bayz. Of course society has become more tolerant of the homosexual lifestyle over the years, but acceptance and equality are worlds apart in meaning.

Being accepted as equal IS the goal, no? Homosexuals WANT to be accepted by society as NO DIFFERENT than anyone else, correct? I don't know. Opinions coming from someone who already views homosexuals as equal probably aren't the best opinions, are they? I don't believe the national media bullshit is necessary because it's of my opinion that many, if not all Americans are aware of the fact that there's homosexuals EVERYWHERE in this country, and that they could announce their homosexuality at any time.

I believe the important thing is that people SEE homosexuals being accepted by society as EQUAL. That is what will tip the scales in favor of homosexuality and eventually legalize it in every state.

Buddha Bus
05-26-2013, 04:15 PM
I don't care WHAT you believe I shouldn't care about, Vis. :sofunny:

I'm totally cool with my friends being straight, but if they go to highest mountain top and scream "I love vagina", i'll begin to question their sanity, ya know? Everyone has opinions, and everyone has assholes. It's of my opinion that athletes/.public figures being SEEN as ACCEPTED by the world, is more important than running to the media to tell them you're gay. I believe ACCEPTANCE goes a lot further than ANNOUNCING your homosexuality.

There's several homosexual people in this world, and everyone knows this. I'm sure many Americans are aware of the fact that there's likely several gay athletes, some even on the teams they root for! If people see those same athletes being supported by their teammates, people will support them just the same, or at least be more inclined to. I'd rather see a gay athlete get caught on a date by the local media and "come out' that way than have him/her run to the wall-street journal. I don't believe it's the amount of gay people coming out that matters. It's the ones that ARE out being accepted, and people seeing that.

You don't feel that famous people coming out helps the cause? It most certainly does because it forces people to confront the topic, form an opinion, and challenge their beliefs. If a famous sports figure, actor, or musician comes out as gay and a fan of theirs had a belief that homosexuality is wrong, it may force them to question their own beliefs and opinions on the subject and maybe make them view it differently. Maybe even change their mind totally. It's easier to vilify, restrict, and ridicule a certain sect of people if you aren't exposed to it yourself. It's just like when politicians are anti-gay and then, when one of their own children comes out of the closet, they do a complete 180 degree turnaround on the issue. They didn't give a shit about gays until it affected someone they knew or loved.

Buddha Bus
05-26-2013, 04:19 PM
Being accepted as equal IS the goal, no? Homosexuals WANT to be accepted by society as NO DIFFERENT than anyone else, correct? I don't know. Opinions coming from someone who already views homosexuals as equal probably aren't the best opinions, are they? I don't believe the national media bullshit is necessary because it's of my opinion that many, if not all Americans are aware of the fact that there's homosexuals EVERYWHERE in this country, and that they could announce their homosexuality at any time.

I believe the important thing is that people SEE homosexuals being accepted by society as EQUAL. That is what will tip the scales in favor of homosexuality and eventually legalize it in every state.

It's not about being accepted as equal human beings in other human beings eyes. It's about being accepted as equal under the Constitution of the United States, of which they are currently not while they are being denied the same rights as straight people. I'm not sure why this isn't getting through.

Fire Arians
05-26-2013, 05:05 PM
This. No one will ever be treated equally if a big deal is made every time someone announces their sexual preference. If it's NOT supposed to be a big deal, don't make a big deal OUT of it. Me? I don't care about your sexual preference, to be quite honest. I'm sorry. This may sound wrong, but as long as I'M not getting hit on, I don't care. If i'm getting hit on by a dude I might be inclined to fuck some shit up, lol.

if a gay guy hits on you, take it as a compliment. they're wired like normal guys so they won't try to talk to you unless you're hot or something :chuckle:

Vis
05-26-2013, 05:15 PM
Bayz, read your signature. Twice.

Bayz101
05-26-2013, 05:16 PM
Bayz, read your signature. Twice.

Don't worry. I wasn't quoting just you. :sofunny: :wink02:

Bayz101
05-26-2013, 05:17 PM
if a gay guy hits on you, take it as a compliment. they're wired like normal guys so they won't try to talk to you unless you're hot or something :chuckle:

Sure, but he must maintain his distance. I don't roll that way. :chuckle:

Vis
05-26-2013, 05:18 PM
Sure, but he must maintain his distance. I don't roll that way. :chuckle:

Threatening violence with a smiley doesn't make it funny.

Bayz101
05-26-2013, 05:39 PM
Threatening violence with a smiley doesn't make it funny.

This is a silly exchange. If another man advances me sexually, i'm kicking his ass. That goes for ANY man. I am NOT gay, but I SUPPORT equality. Don't try that shit. :buttkick: :chuckle:

Vis
05-26-2013, 06:10 PM
This is a silly exchange. If another man advances me sexually, i'm kicking his ass. That goes for ANY man. I am NOT gay, but I SUPPORT equality. Don't try that shit. :buttkick: :chuckle:

Because just saying not interested I'm straight doesn't avenge the insult? How dare they not see how hetero and fearsome you are.

Bayz101
05-26-2013, 06:17 PM
Because just saying not interested I'm straight doesn't avenge the insult? How dare they not see how hetero and fearsome you are.

Wow. You'll twist shit to your liking, won't ya? :applaudit:

Good god this is a great display of trolling you're putting on, Vis, and Lumber won't be here for another three hours! Loving the warm up. Lovin it.

Vis
05-26-2013, 06:25 PM
Wow. You'll twist shit to your liking, won't ya? :applaudit:

Good god this is a great display of trolling you're putting on, Vis, and Lumber won't be here for another three hours! Loving the warm up. Lovin it.

I'm willing to learn. Explain what's funny or silly about what you said. It's my failing to think what you said was obnoxious and asinine. I await your wisdom on this.

Vis
05-26-2013, 06:32 PM
How many all cap words will we get? Can't wait to see.

MACH1
05-26-2013, 06:34 PM
I'm so glad this board has somebody like you around to tell us what and how to think.

http://theviblog.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/thought-police-final.png

Bayz101
05-26-2013, 06:34 PM
I'm willing to learn. Explain what's funny or silly about what you said. It's my failing to think what you said was obnoxious and asinine. I await your wisdom on this.

What's funny is your "holier than thou" attitude. I don't feel the need to explain myself, considering it's pretty damn simple, and I've already laid it out. I'll do it again for your reading comprehension.

If a man approaches me in a sexual manner, i'll likely knock him the fuck out. It's really that simple, Vis. A man who approaches me in a such a way loses his "warning" the minute he begins approaching me. I take back what I originally said. If he hits on me, sure, there's a warning. But once he approaches me, there's no warning to it.

I'm sorry if you feel that "obnoxious and asinine". I really am. I feel silly even explaining myself to someone who seems quite intent on trolling me in the first place. I'm done with this little "conversation". :wave:

Bayz101
05-26-2013, 06:35 PM
How many all cap words will we get? Can't wait to see.

Nice bait.

Vis
05-26-2013, 06:41 PM
What's funny is YOUR "holier than thou" attitude. I don't feel the need to explain myself, considering it's pretty damn simple, and I've already laid it out. I'll do it again for your reading comprehension.

If a man approaches me in a sexual manner, i'll likely knock him the fuck out. It's really that simple, Vis. A man who approaches me in a such a way LOSES his "warning" the minute he begins approaching me. I take back what I originally said. If he hits on me, sure, there's a warning. But once he approaches me, there's no warning to it.

I'm sorry if you feel that "obnoxious and asinine". I really am. I feel silly even explaining myself to someone who seems quite intent on trolling me in the first place. I'm done with this little "conversation". :wave:

If you try to pick up a woman and her response is to stab you that's a problem. Your response is a problem. You are saying you would react with criminal violence because a gay man makes the mistake of not knowing you are straight (and by your words violently deranged). I no longer limit it to obnoxious and asinine. I think you should be locked up before you commit the battery you brag about.

I don't know why the mans sexuality threatens you to such a degree that you would need to react by assaulting him. It's worse because the feeling is so strong in you that you even predict the violence when it's just a hypothetical and then try to defend the criminal act. Back to the thread topic, this is why it's a story, gay people need to live in fear of just this type of violent reaction.

Vis
05-26-2013, 06:47 PM
I'm so glad this board has somebody like you around to tell us what and how to think.

http://theviblog.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/thought-police-final.png

Next thing you know I'll threaten to hit someone. But you would respect that.

Bayz101
05-26-2013, 06:50 PM
If you try to pick up a woman and her response is to stab you that's a problem. Your response is a problem. You are saying you would react with criminal violence because a gay man makes the mistake of not knowing you are straight (and by your words violently deranged). I no longer limit it to obnoxious and asinine. I think you should be locked up before you commit the battery you brag about.

I don't know why the mans sexuality threatens you to such a degree that you would need to react by assaulting him. It's worse because the feeling is so strong in you that you even predict the violence when it's just a hypothetical and then try to defend the criminal act. Back to the thread topic, this is why it's a story, gay people need to live in fear of just this type of violent reaction.

Yes. Because it's perfectly someone to approach another person sexually without warning, right?

Nope. It's not alright. It's sexual harassment. It's not even alright in work forces to flirt with other people, Vis, much less approach them sexually.

This has been fun and all, but I've got better shit to do than watch you twist discussions to your liking. It's quite clear that opinions aren't accepted unless they match that of yours. I'm not equal to your superiority. I understand.

Later.

MACH1
05-26-2013, 06:52 PM
Next thing you know I'll threaten to hit someone. But you would respect that.

Pot meet kettle.

When someone bigoted comments on this thread in their reprehensible way and I go after them for it they really can't say I should leave them alone. They will be inviting it.

Vis
05-26-2013, 06:54 PM
Yes. Because it's perfectly someone to approach another person sexually without warning, right?

Nope. It's not alright. It's sexual harassment. It's not even alright in work forces to flirt with other people, Vis, much less approach them sexually.

This has been fun and all, but I've got better shit to do than watch you twist discussions to your liking. It's quite clear that opinions aren't accepted unless they match that of yours. I'm not equal to your superiority. I understand.

Later.

Sexual harassment and trying to pick someone up are very different things. You're going for a very weak dodge there. I've approached many women and those not interested had the good form to say so instead of shooting me. Threats of violence aren't opinions.

Vis
05-26-2013, 06:56 PM
Pot meet kettle.

I go after them with words as I'm doing now. Are you really so thick you don't see the difference? If you want to take me on do it with you intellect. You're up. Dazzle me.

Bayz101
05-26-2013, 06:57 PM
Sexual harassment and trying to pick someone up are very different things. You're going for a very weak dodge there. I've approached many women and those not interested had the good form to say so instead of shooting me. Threats of violence aren't opinions.

I'm going for a very weak dodge? This isn't about pick-up lines dude. If a man sexually approaches me and intends on making any form of sexual contact, i'm going to kick his ass. If he tries to hit on me i'll give him the common courtesy. I'm not sure where you're going with this, but i'm done with it. This is beyond ridiculous.

Bayz101
05-26-2013, 06:59 PM
I'm not sure if you're mistaken, Vis. Or maybe you just don't understand what i'm saying, but according to your logic, it's perfectly acceptable for me to walk up to a woman and grasp her tit, and I shouldn't get hit for doing so.

Vis
05-26-2013, 07:00 PM
I'm going for a very weak dodge? This isn't about pick-up lines dude. If a man sexually approaches me and intends on making any form of sexual contact, i'm going to kick his ass. If he tries to hit on me i'll give him the common courtesy. I'm not sure where you're going with this, but i'm done with it. This is beyond ridiculous.

Oh, you're limiting it to attempted rape. I didn't get that from what you said. I'm sure that's how everyone will read it though. My bad.

If i'm getting hit on by a dude I might be inclined to fuck some shit up, lol.

See, rape is clear in that quote. Apologies all around.

Bayz101
05-26-2013, 07:06 PM
Oh, you're limiting it to attempted rape. I didn't get that from what you said. I'm sure that's how everyone will read it though. My bad.

Dude. Sexual approach.

ap·proach:

Verb
Come near or nearer to (someone or something) in distance: "the train approached the main line"; "she heard him approach".

If a male approaches me in a sexual manner, I can only assume he isn't planning on just shaking my hand. It may have been a bad choice in words, but I fail to see how sexually approaching someone can be interpreted as attempting to "pick up" on an individual. Generally, unless said person is a *****, you wouldn't want to approach them in a sexual manner unless you'd like a smack to the face in return.

The world isn't a strip club. You can't approach people like that and expect NOT to get the shit slapped out of you three out of four times.

Bayz101
05-26-2013, 07:08 PM

See, rape is clear in that quote. Apologies all around.

Poor choice of words. I already apologized for it several posts back, and it flew right over your head. :noidea:

Bayz101
05-26-2013, 07:09 PM
If someone gropes me, have I been raped? This is a serious question. Can you be raped without any actual penetration, or is it simply gross sexual imposition?

Vis
05-26-2013, 07:10 PM
I'm not sure if you're mistaken, Vis. Or maybe you just don't understand what i'm saying, but according to your logic, it's perfectly acceptable for me to walk up to a woman and grasp her tit, and I shouldn't get hit for doing so.

I'm don't defending sexual assault for anyone. You said "hit on" In your original resort to violence and the first physical contact was you attacking.

I have family that has faced violence for being gay. This isn't a joke to me. This isn't a game. Have Mach ban me if you want by I'll not be quiet.

MACH1
05-26-2013, 07:12 PM
I go after them with words as I'm doing now. Are you really so thick you don't see the difference? If you want to take me on do it with you intellect. You're up. Dazzle me.

Verbal abuse or physical abuse it doesn't matter. Abuse is abuse or are you to "thick" to see that.

And yes verbal abuse is a bannable offense. So there you go smart guy.

Vis
05-26-2013, 07:14 PM
Verbal abuse or physical abuse it doesn't matter. Abuse is abuse or are you to "thick" to see that.

And yes verbal abuse is a bannable offense. So there you go smart guy.

Yes sir, red name, sir

Bayz101
05-26-2013, 07:18 PM
I'm don't defending sexual assault for anyone. You said "hit on" In your original resort to violence and the first physical contact was you attacking.

I have family that has faced violence for being gay. This isn't a joke to me. This isn't a game. Have Mach ban me if you want by I'll not be quiet.

I do, too. Several family members, actually.

I acknowledged several posts back that "hit on" was a poor choice of words. You replied to that same post, and continued for an entire page calling me obnoxious for even insinuating that i'd harm another individual if they approached me sexually. Misunderstanding. I'll leave it at that.

I'm not having anyone ban you, by the way. If you're troll baiting, you're troll baiting. I can't control that. The most harm I did to you was use all caps to emphasize certain words, and if I offended you, I truly apologize.

Galax Steeler
05-26-2013, 07:21 PM

I have to agree with you on this one Bayz. I will not tolerate this from a male either it is there choice but leave me out of it.

Bayz101
05-26-2013, 07:25 PM
I have to agree with you on this one Bayz. I will not tolerate this from a male either it is there choice but leave me out of it.

I have no problem with homosexuals, and I believe they have the right to do what they want to do, and live how they want to live. I just wouldn't tolerate any kind of sexual contact. That's common sense, in my mind. This has been a giant argument based on nothing.

Vis
05-26-2013, 07:28 PM
I do, too. Several family members, actually.

I acknowledged several posts back that "hit on" was a poor choice of words. You replied to that same post, and continued for an entire page calling me obnoxious for even insinuating that i'd harm another individual if they approached me sexually. Misunderstanding. I'll leave it at that.

I'm not having anyone ban you, by the way. If you're troll baiting, you're troll baiting. I can't control that. The most harm I did to you was use all caps to emphasize certain words, and if I offended you, I truly apologize.

You touched my third rail. Sorry for how quickly I go from 0-60

MasterOfPuppets
05-26-2013, 09:35 PM

buddha did you even read the article ?
"I don't know what I was so afraid of," Rogers said. "It's been such a positive experience for me. The one thing I've learned from all of this is being gay is not that big of a deal to people. ...
you guys are so busy being the homo's champions you just automatically attack anything that looks negative.
i was simply replying to the quote in the article where the subject himself said it was NO BIG DEAL. BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SO ACCEPTING.
if its no big deal then why the big announcement ?
my birthday i consider it no big deal , so i keep my mouth shut and don't announce it to make sure it doesn't become a big deal.i prefer not to be
the center of attention. if someone knows it is , thats fine . if nobody acknowledges it. thats just fine by me. i don't care and i don't expect or want anyone else to

the only right that i see gays being denied is marriage and to a point military so trying to compare the government treatment of blacks and gays is just plain wrong .i've never seen any "no gays allowed" ," heterosexual only" signs anywhere. as far as i know gays have always been allowed to sit in the front of buses and never denied the right to vote. i've never filled out and apllication that asked my sexual preference but i have been asked about race.

you see buddaha i'm not against gay marriage. i'm not bound by the religious code of ethics , i don't believe in god and i don't believe in marriage. i'd say 9 out of 10 people i know that are married are miserable and regret ever getting married. they themselvse often bring up the subject when they commend me for not being foolish enough to get married. of course its never when their " better half " is around.
i watch my married male friends chase every skirt they see and have had to flat out leave places to avoid the sexual advances of their wives...MARRIAGE IS A JOKE.
i'm not going to lie. i find the life style to be repulsive , at least the men anyway, but hey to each their own , i gotta friend that only goes for "the biguns" (says its cause they make him big sammiches after wards) ...i've never been able enough to consume enough alchohol to make his "dates" look even ...ok
in closing i will say i reserve the right to make gay jokes and i don't give a flying fuck if any of you approve or not....:tt03:
what i will not do , is take up their cause , because as someone has pointed out to me...i don't have a dog in this fight , and i don't give a shit one way or another . i only discuss because its become an annoying news headline ,somewhat in the mold of the kardashians.

harrison'samonster
05-26-2013, 09:35 PM
It's not about being accepted as equal human beings in other human beings eyes. It's about being accepted as equal under the Constitution of the United States, of which they are currently not while they are being denied the same rights as straight people. I'm not sure why this isn't getting through.

it's also about learning to accept yourself and who you are. To me it's not only about making homosexuality equal under the law, but also making homosexuality accepted as normal and something that isn't evil. Like it's been said, there isn't a big story every time a man marries a woman because people already view that as normal. If somebody comes out as gay, it's very difficult. I have no idea what that would do to a person who lived in the public eye. It's a whole different story.

I didn't mean to incinuate that if you believe this is no big deal than you are a bigot. I have no problem with somebody seeing this as no big deal, I actually am proud that other Americans don't see it as an issue. I just don't understand opening a thread, reading it, and coming to the conclusion that it's no big deal to you, and then feeling that you have to voice that opinion.

Mach, of course this is a message board where people are allowed to voice their opinions, but if I got onto each thread I thought was no big deal and started telling everybody else that, I'd be trolling.

Buddha Bus
05-26-2013, 09:45 PM
buddha did you even read the article ?

you guys are so busy being the homo's champions you just automatically attack anything that looks negative.
i was simply replying to the quote in the article where the subject himself said it was NO BIG DEAL. BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SO ACCEPTING.
if its no big deal then why the big announcement ?
my birthday i consider it no big deal , so i keep my mouth shut and don't announce it to make sure it doesn't become a big deal.i prefer not to be
the center of attention. if someone knows it is , thats fine . if nobody acknowledges it. thats just fine by me. i don't care and i don't expect or want anyone else to
the only right that i see gays being denied is marriage and to a point military so trying to compare the treatment of blacks and gays is just plain sad.i've never seen any "no gays allowed" ," heterosexual only" signs anywhere. as far as i know gays have always been allowed to sit in the front of buses and never denied the right to vote. i've never filled out and apllication that asked my sexual preference but i have been asked about race.
you see buddaha i'm not against gay marriage. i'm not bound by the religious code of ethics , i don't believe in god and i don't believe in marriage. i'd say 9 out of 10 people i know that are married are miserable and regret ever getting married. they themselvse often bring up the subject when they commend me for not being foolish enough to get married. of course its never when their " better half " is around.
i watch my married male friends chase every skirt they see and have had to flat out leave places to avoid the sexual advances of their wives...MARRIAGE IS A JOKE.
i'm not going to lie. i find the life style to be repulsive , at least the men anyway, but hey to each their own , i gotta friend that only goes for "the biguns" (says its cause they make him big sammiches after wards) ...
in closing i will say i reserve the right to make gay jokes and i don't give a flying fuck if any of you approve or not....:tt03:

This isn't about joking around, MOP. I joke around about that stuff too because I happen to think that there isn't much out of bounds or free from being ribbed at or laughed about. I have no problem with gays joking about straights either. Black on white, woman on man, Hispanic on Jew.... I couldn't care less as long as it doesn't turn hateful. I poke a lot of fun at Lumber about being gay, not because I abhor the lifestyle or try to degrade it, but because I know it pushes his buttons and works him up due to his own bigoted beliefs.

This is about equal rights under the law, not general acceptance among the population. I've stated this in several posts now, so maybe you can take some of your own advice and read some as well.

I take it that he doesn't view it as a big deal among the masses, but as a social issue and Constitutional fight, it is a big deal. I'm sure he feels comfortable in his own skin and social circle, but it may be for the others who don't and to bring attention to the inequality in their civil rights under the law. They're very different issues in my eyes.

harrison'samonster
05-26-2013, 09:51 PM
I agree, there's nothing wrong with joking around, as long as it's in the right context and doesn't become hateful. Having somebody famous come out is a big deal for the gay community. I'm actually pissed off when gay men don't hit on me. What am I, chopped liver. :chuckle:

And Bayz, I'll admit, I read your statement at first as if a gay man liked you you'd attack them. I understand where you're coming from by reading your explanation, nobody has a right to invade your space.

Bayz101
05-26-2013, 09:54 PM
I agree, there's nothing wrong with joking around, as long as it's in the right context and doesn't become hateful. Having somebody famous come out is a big deal for the gay community. I'm actually pissed off when gay men don't hit on me. What am I, chopped liver. :chuckle:

And Bayz, I'll admit, I read your statement at first as if a gay man liked you you'd attack them. I understand where you're coming from by reading your explanation, nobody has a right to invade your space.

Yes. I worded it badly at first. Corrected myself on several occasions. You know, another day on the forum. :chuckle:

harrison'samonster
05-26-2013, 10:02 PM
Yes. I worded it badly at first. Corrected myself on several occasions. You know, another day on the forum. :chuckle:

lol. It's difficult expressing yourself typing on a message board and getting the other people to understand what you mean exactly. Oh well, at least we are all Steelers fans, except for that Jon, who seems to have a picture of a man kissing a shiny penis statue as his avatar (if an avatar is the picture under his name on the left hand side)

:drink:

MasterOfPuppets
05-26-2013, 10:06 PM
This isn't about joking around, MOP. I joke around about that stuff too because I happen to think that there isn't much out of bounds or free from being ribbed at or laughed about. I have no problem with gays joking about straights either. Black on white, woman on man, Hispanic on Jew.... I couldn't care less as long as it doesn't turn hateful. I poke a lot of fun at Lumber about being gay, not because I abhor the lifestyle or try to degrade it, but because I know it pushes his buttons and works him up due to his own bigoted beliefs.

This is about equal rights under the law, not general acceptance among the population. I've stated this in several posts now, so maybe you can take some of your own advice and read some as well.

I take it that he doesn't view it as a big deal among the masses, but as a social issue and Constitutional fight, it is a big deal. I'm sure he feels comfortable in his own skin and social circle, but it may be for the others who don't and to bring attention to the inequality in their civil rights under the law. There very different issues in my eyes.
and you somehow think that athletes making a big deal about their gayness is going to change laws ? ...so the dozens of openly gay hollywood entertainers had no effect it has to be an openly gay professional sports figure thats going to change the world and he must do hundreds of interviews and talk shows maybe even be grand marshal at the gay parade...only then will gays be equal !!! ...lol..sorry about the sarcasm..:toofunny:

Buddha Bus
05-26-2013, 10:06 PM
Well, I for one am worked up and pissed off. Lumber didn't show and I have all of this pent up anger to get out so I'm picking an e-fight.

Screw this "make-up sex", bullshit! Fuck all of you assholes! I hate you all! Come at me, bros! :heh:

Buddha Bus
05-26-2013, 10:08 PM
and you somehow think that athletes making a big deal about their gayness is going to change laws ? ...so the dozens of openly gay hollywood entertainers had no effect it has to be an openly gay professional sports figure thats going to change the world and he must do hundreds of interviews and talk shows maybe even be grand marshal at the gay parade...only then will gays be equal !!! ...lol..sorry about the sarcasm..:toofunny:

Yes, I do happen to think that high profile figures coming out as gay and bringing attention to the issue will help change opinions and, eventually, laws.

What, you think oppressed people keeping their mouths shut and saying nothing will affect true change in this country? Sorry about the sarcasm. :rofl:

Vis
05-26-2013, 10:10 PM
Well, I for one am worked up and pissed off. Lumber didn't show and I have all of this pent up anger to get out so I'm picking an e-fight.

Screw this "make-up sex", bullshit! Fuck all of you assholes! I hate you all! Come at me, bros! :heh:

you're such a little bitch

harrison'samonster
05-26-2013, 10:11 PM

put em up. I've been debating issues all day with the geeks down at the Dungeons and Dragons tournament and I'm ready for a real fight.

Gandalf Vs. Tom Bombadil. Who wins?

Buddha Bus
05-26-2013, 10:15 PM
you're such a little bitch

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzZWE-n1R4mlqfqszCB_wKYMCxkWhG8bgqmSnvlhrA05tDe0NFLw

put em up. I've been debating issues all day with the geeks down at the Dungeons and Dragons tournament and I'm ready for a real fight.

Gandalf Vs. Tom Bombadil. Who wins?

The people who make fun of people who play Dungeons and Dragons. :heh:

MasterOfPuppets
05-26-2013, 10:19 PM
Yes, I do happen to think that high profile figures coming out as gay and bringing attention to the issue will help change opinions and, eventually, laws.

What, you think oppressed people keeping their mouths shut and saying nothing will affect true change in this country? Sorry about the sarcasm. :rofl:
so again by high profile you mean professional athletes ? inparticular the big 3 in the US.
i don't get your reasoning. there's plenty of high profile openly gay entertainers , and correct me if i'm wrong but isn't there a few openly gay politicians ?
Category:Gay politicians
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_first_LGBT_holders_of_political_office s_in_the_United_States

is conquering the "manly domain" of US professional sports (there;s already open gays in other sports) the last formidable barrier ? the victory that wins the war ?

teegre
05-26-2013, 10:21 PM
First, Bayz is advocating the trading of BB. Now, he's pummeling innocent gay men in bars. What's next: choking kindergarteners?

What?... tongue in cheek?... a miscommunication?... neither of those things were as first seemed?

Oh...

harrison'samonster
05-26-2013, 10:23 PM
so again by high profile you mean professional athletes ? inparticular the big 3 in the US.
i don't get your reasoning. there's plenty of high profile openly gay entertainers , and correct me if i'm wrong but isn't there a few openly gay politicians ?

is conquering the "manly domain" of US professional sports (there;s already open gays in other sports) the last formidable barrier ? the victory that wins the war ?

no, but does it mean it's not important that a gay athlete comes out? To some kid who thinks he'll never be accepted on a sports team or in life because he or she is gay, it would be important. By coming out and running a story about it, who does it hurt?

Buddha Bus
05-26-2013, 10:23 PM
First, Bayz is advocating the trading of BB. Now, he's pummeling innocent gay men in bars. What's next: choking kindergarteners?

Drowning kittens in a bag.

harrison'samonster
05-26-2013, 10:25 PM
Drowning kittens in a bag.

oh I even imagine him baking them in pies . the bastard.

Buddha Bus
05-26-2013, 10:27 PM
Category:Gay politicians
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_first_LGBT_holders_of_political_office s_in_the_United_States

I never said it would "win the war", but the more that continue to come out, the more likely change will happen. It should, and will, continue to happen until they are given the same rights as straight people, no matter how uncomfortable that makes you or anyone else feel. Once they have achieved that goal, it will truly not be a big deal any longer and no one will feel the need to announce their sexuality as there will no longer be a reason to. Pretty simple to understand actually.

teegre
05-26-2013, 10:28 PM
Unsewing the eyes of of teddy bears...

Buddha Bus
05-26-2013, 10:28 PM
Unsewing the eyes of of teddy bears...

Changing Lumber's avatar.

Vis
05-26-2013, 10:29 PM
i'm hesitant to speak up about my thoughts on this

MasterOfPuppets
oh I even imagine him baking them in pies . the bastard.
he eats em raw like his hero...

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd103/Dancing_Fungus/GeorgeBushEatingA_kitten.jpg

harrison'samonster
drinking tea with Osama

teegre
05-26-2013, 10:31 PM
Changing Lumber's avatar.

How dare he treat the privacy of a person with such wreckless abandon.

Buddha Bus
05-26-2013, 10:37 PM
How dare he treat the privacy of a person with such wreckless abandon.

Bayz is a cruel and unforgiving tyrant.

He once threw a sick puppy off a bridge just to watch it fly.

Bayz101
05-26-2013, 10:38 PM
You guys have serious mental issues. :chuckle:

harrison'samonster
05-26-2013, 10:39 PM
Bayz is a cruel and unforgiving tyrant.

I heard he sodomized a puppy BEFORE throwing it off a bridge and then dissecting the mangled corpse with a grape-fruit knife.

Buddha Bus
05-26-2013, 10:41 PM
He used to eat dinner at Jeffrey Dahmer's place twice a week.

MasterOfPuppets
05-26-2013, 10:42 PM
I never said it would "win the war", but the more that continue to come out, the more likely change will happen. It should, and will, continue to happen until they are given the same rights as straight people, no matter how uncomfortable that makes you or anyone else feel. Once they have achieved that goal, it will truly not be a big deal any longer and no one will feel the need to announce their sexuality as there will no longer be a reason to. Pretty simple to understand actually.
i see where our confusion is , its not the coming out its HOW they come out.
to me calling a press conference is making a big deal about something that shouldn't be a big deal because its really nobodies business anyway.
my approach would be to just act like its no big deal and people won't see it as a big deal. act like you don't care who knows because its none of their business.
if i was gay and didn't want to hide then i just wouldn't hide it. be seen with your butt buddy out in public ...:noidea:...sooner or later someones going to confront you about it , then you just say yeah i'm gay....so ?
that way you don't look like an attention ***** diva thats trying to force it down everyones throat.

harrison'samonster
05-26-2013, 10:45 PM
he raped Keyser Soze's life in every way imaginable.

MasterOfPuppets
05-26-2013, 10:47 PM
he raped Keyser Soze's life in every way imaginable.
he once stuck a flute up his ass at band camp...

harrison'samonster
05-26-2013, 10:50 PM
to me calling a press conference is making a big deal about something that shouldn't be a big deal because its really nobodies business anyway.
my approach would be to just act like its no big deal and people won't see it as a big deal. act like you don't care who knows because its none of their business.
if i was gay and didn't want to hide then i just wouldn't hide it. be seen with your butt buddy out in public ...:noidea:...sooner or later someones going to confront you about it , then you just say yeah i'm gay....so ?
that way you don't look like an attention ***** diva thats trying to force it down everyones throat.

that would be a different tactic that might work well. I don't know if that would help with the psychological part of the individual coming out. From what I've heard it is a huge weight off your shoulders to finally come out. And if the person is in the public eye it might be necessary to run a story about it. I don't see it as being an attention diva, but as being true to themselves and taking that big step. What do I know though?

It's kind of like going through with the graduation ceremony.

Buddha Bus
05-26-2013, 10:53 PM

Is that how blacks earned civil rights? How about women earning voting rights? It doesn't work that way, MOP.

That's like saying that if we just ignored the English back before the Revolutionary War, they would have just said "fuck it" and left us alone to have our own country. We both know that didn't, and wouldn't work.

I agree it isn't anyone's business what anyone else's sexuality is... unless it's being utilized to instigate social change for equality. I'm sure that most gays would not choose to come out to the general public, especially due to the target it puts on their back, but when it is the best means for changing people's views at their disposal they have no other recourse. If the roles were reversed, and straights were viewed as deviant sexual beings, I wouldn't want to make it public and risk myself either, but I would if it meant it helped to right an injustice in the process.

MasterOfPuppets
05-26-2013, 10:54 PM
that would be a different tactic that might work well. I don't know if that would help with the psychological part of the individual coming out. From what I've heard it is a huge weight off your shoulders to finally come out. And if the person is in the public eye it might be necessary to run a story about it. I don't see it as being an attention diva, but as being true to themselves and taking that big step. What do I know though?

It's kind of like going through with the graduation ceremony.
hey if you comfortable in your own skin then there shouldn't be a psychological part.

Vis
05-26-2013, 10:56 PM

Or you get shot in the head like Mark Carson

harrison'samonster
05-26-2013, 10:57 PM
his ideal vacation is visiting North Korea to help grease the train tracks with baby guts. it's where he met Satan.

MasterOfPuppets
05-26-2013, 10:58 PM
Is that how blacks earned civil rights? How about women earning voting rights? It doesn't work that way, MOP.

That's like saying that if we just ignored the English back before the Revolutionary War, they would have just said "fuck it" and left us alone to have our own country. We both know that didn't, and wouldn't work.

I agree it isn't anyone's business what anyone else's sexuality is... unless it's being utilized to instigate social change for equality. I'm sure that most gays would not choose to come out to the general public, especially due to the target it puts on their back, but when it is the best means for changing people's views at their disposal they have no other recourse. If the roles were reversed, and straights were viewed as deviant sexual beings, I wouldn't want to make it public and risk myself either, but I would if it meant it helped to right an injustice in the process.
sure it is...rosa parks said i ain't ridin the back you ****** mutha fucker...she sat there like she owned that bus and they left her alone...:toofunny:

ps...well thats weird h0nkey is not allowed but mutha fucker is.

harrison'samonster
05-26-2013, 10:59 PM
hey if you comfortable in your own skin then there shouldn't be a psychological part.

human's aren't comfortable in there own skin. especially people who are part of an ostracized minority. Coming out for gay people is huge, they often have family members and friends turn against them.

Buddha Bus
05-26-2013, 11:00 PM

Being comfortable in one's own skin doesn't erase the fear of being persecuted, vilified, or even having violence acts carried out on you.

teegre
05-26-2013, 11:01 PM

Did it... uh... work?

Bayz101
05-26-2013, 11:03 PM
Did it... uh... work?

Well...yeah. But of course, the landing...

Buddha Bus
05-26-2013, 11:04 PM
sure it is...rosa parks said i ain't ridin the back you ****** mutha fucker...she sat there like she owned that bus and they left her alone...:toofunny:

Oh... I didn't realize that civil rights for blacks were fully achieved at that very moment when Rosa Parks was "left alone". I guess all of the race riots, lynchings, segregation, civil rights marches and rallies etc, etc, etc were just a big to-do about nothing? :noidea:

harrison'samonster
05-26-2013, 11:04 PM
a lot of things in people's lives affect them psychologically. fears about money, change, our appearance, death, danger and things like that affect all of us. For Gay people coming out is also about accepting who they are and taking a giant leap in believing those loved ones around them will accept who they are. There's no way around it. Some people have a good support group to help them through it, others do not. We all have pyschological fears that affect us.

Buddha Bus
05-26-2013, 11:05 PM
Did it... uh... work?

Sadly.....

Bayz then went to the bottom of the bridge and kicked dirt on the splotch.

harrison'samonster
05-26-2013, 11:07 PM
Bayz and his loyal minions are responsible for the success of reality tv

teegre
05-26-2013, 11:09 PM

:applaudit:

Well done.

Reminds me of a Steven Wright joke:
"I walk my dog along the edge of my apartment building. People always ask me if I'm afraid of heights, and I say, "No, I'm afraid of widths.'"

MasterOfPuppets
05-26-2013, 11:09 PM
human's aren't comfortable in there own skin. especially people who are part of an ostracized minority. Coming out for gay people is huge, they often have family members and friends turn against them.
yep..they look terrified...and ashamed :sofunny:
http://static.rcgroups.net/forums/attachments/1/8/0/3/5/a1335682-102-Gay-parade-1998-002.jpg?d=1180812126
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4OShByvE6FI/SOn0BIUQDHI/AAAAAAAAAqM/zYgBc2dFCrU/s1600/gay-parade-32.4

harrison'samonster
05-26-2013, 11:10 PM
:applaudit:

Well done.

Reminds me of a Steven Wright joke:
"I walk my dog along the edge of my apartment building. People always ask me if I'm afraid of heights, and I say, "No, I'm afraid of widths.'"

my favorite is when he said he'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize. The man was a genius.

Speaking of which, Bayz has beaten every Peace Prize recipient to death with their own shoes.

Buddha Bus
05-26-2013, 11:12 PM
yep..they look terrified...and ashamed :sofunny:

Yes, because, as we know, this represents every single gay person in America to a tee. :rolleyes:

harrison'samonster
05-26-2013, 11:13 PM
MOP, is that representative of every gay person in the world? I appreciate the attempt, but not everybody is the same. And in context of our argument, the people in that picture would be representative of the people who have already accepted who they are and are living their lives as they were meant to be. They are proud and as far as I know they have every right to be.

harrison'samonster
05-26-2013, 11:15 PM
by the way I've seen body builders and models dressed like that showing off their bodies.

Bayz101
05-26-2013, 11:20 PM
by the way I've seen body builders and models dressed like that showing off their bodies.

I bet you have. Several times. At night. Privately.

...in the dark. :chuckle:

harrison'samonster
05-26-2013, 11:24 PM
I bet you have. Several times. At night. Privately.

...in the dark. :chuckle:

I like to read the articles about...improving my abs. yeahhhhh, that's it.

harrison'samonster
05-26-2013, 11:29 PM
Bayz once cut off a homeless man's head, stuck it on a pike, and watched it swim away.

Buddha Bus
05-26-2013, 11:33 PM
He also likes to stand in the front window of Curves eating Big Macs.

harrison'samonster
05-26-2013, 11:34 PM
Bayz spends his early mornings loosening the wheel lug nuts on the local school buses.

harrison'samonster
05-26-2013, 11:39 PM
he was the one who originally set cats and dogs against each other.

Buddha Bus
05-26-2013, 11:43 PM
He once bought a pogo stick for a paraplegic just to see the look on his face.

harrison'samonster
05-26-2013, 11:48 PM
he played Jar-Jar Binks in the Star Wars movies.

Bayz101
05-26-2013, 11:52 PM
Bayz spends his early mornings loosening the wheel lug nuts on the local school buses.

HEY! They asked me to tighten them, and I turned them all left. My mistake.

harrison'samonster
05-26-2013, 11:56 PM
HEY! They asked me to tighten them, and I turned them all left. My mistake.

sounds like an honest mistake. remember rightsy-tightsy, lefty-loosey. We'll strike that offense from the record.

teegre
05-27-2013, 12:09 AM
he played Jar-Jar Binks in the Star Wars movies.

Hey... that was a low blow. (:wink02:)

harrison'samonster
05-27-2013, 12:15 AM
Hey... that was a low blow. (:wink02:)

what's worse is he ad-libbed his own lines. yikes. me's a Jar-Jar Binks? How much did you have to drink before coming up with that?

Buddha Bus
05-27-2013, 12:27 AM
what's worse is he ad-libbed his own lines. yikes. me's a Jar-Jar Binks? How much did you have to drink before coming up with that?

All of the alcohol he stole from the homeless people he beat up and set on fire.

teegre
05-27-2013, 12:55 AM
Joking aside, a few thoughts:

I have been hit on by several gay men. Even though they have gay-dar, and they know that I'm not gay, it usually sounds like this, "I know that you're not gay, but you are an extremely handsome man."

I just take it as a compliment, and I truly can't blame them for trying. (That sounds egotistical, but I hope my point is getting across.)

Now, I have also been "stalked" by a gay man (he followed me, when I would go for my runs, in order to "watch" me)... and I think that this is an example of what Bayz is trying to say: there is indeed a "line." While I am not one to ever to resort violence, I can understand "wanting" to punch someone who crosses that line.

There is a difference between "hitting on someone" and "harassment."

And, this is not a gay or straight issue. In fact, it's far, far, far less likely for a man to cross that line with another man; whereas, it routinely happens to women.

In other words, I hope that we can all empathize with WOMEN... because, they have to deal with being hit on (by men) ALL of the time. And, alas, far too many men cross that line.

Buddha Bus
05-27-2013, 01:14 AM
Joking aside, a few thoughts:

I have been hit on by several gay men. Even though they have gay-dar, and they know that I'm not gay, it usually sounds like this, "I know that you're not gay, but you are an extremely handsome man."

I just take it as a compliment, and I truly can't blame them for trying. (That sounds egotistical, but I hope my point is getting across.)

Now, I have also been "stalked" by a gay man (he followed me, when I would go for my runs, in order to "watch" me)... and I think that this is an example of what Bayz is trying to say: there is indeed a "line." While I am not one to ever to resort violence, I can understand "wanting" to punch someone who crosses that line.

There is a difference between "hitting on someone" and "harassment."

And, this is not a gay or straight issue. In fact, it's far, far, far less likely for a man to cross that line with another man; whereas, it routinely happens to women.

In other words, I hope that we can all empathize with WOMEN... because, they have to deal with being hit on (by men) ALL of the time. And, alas, far too many men cross that line.

Well stated, Teeg. I've been hit on by gay men as well, but it doesn't bother me either. I also take it as a compliment. If you're comfortable with your own sexuality, it shouldn't matter. Groping and touching would be another thing altogether as Teeg also said. It falls into the category of sexual harrassment/assault at that point and shouldn't be tolerated. I'm not advocating violence, but that kind of behavior is unacceptable no matter if you're gay or straight.

Gentlemen, keep this topic in mind the next time you are hitting on women, advancing on them when they are uncomfortable, or not reciprocating. Think about how you'd feel if another guy was doing any of the stuff you are doing or saying to a woman when they appear uninterested. Take some of your own advice.

teegre
05-27-2013, 01:35 AM
Well stated, Teeg. I've been hit on by gay men as well, but it doesn't bother me either. I also take it as a compliment. If you're comfortable with your own sexuality, it shouldn't matter. Groping and touching would be another thing altogether as Teeg also said. It falls into the category of sexual harrassment/assault at that point and shouldn't be tolerated. I'm not advocating violence, but that kind of behavior is unacceptable no matter if you're gay or straight.

Gentlemen, keep this topic in mind the next time you are hitting on women, advancing on them when they are uncomfortable, or not reciprocating. Think about how you'd feel if another guy was doing any of the stuff you are doing or saying to a woman when they appear uninterested. Take some of your own advice.

Exactly. That second paragraph was exactly my point.

Also, if I may add: even if one doesn't take "being hit on" as a compliment, it shouldn't be seen as something negative... no more so, than one should see "saying something flirtatious" to a woman as negative.

Bayz101
05-27-2013, 02:18 AM
That's pretty much the point I was trying to get across. There's a line with ALL sex's, no matter the preference. I would be flattered if a gay man we're to compliment me, but at the same time i'd give him the courtesy of letting him know I don't roll that way. :chuckle:

As for that line. That's crossed as soon as said individual approaches you sexually. No matter the sex, or preference, the line applies everywhere. I broke some dudes jaw on New Years because he thought it was a good idea to grope a ladies breast in a drunken stupor. Looking back on it, I felt bad for hitting him because of his condition, but I just blacked out and that was it.

I can't stand any kind of sexual abuse, and I certainly won't tolerate it if I can do anything about it. I assume a lot of people are with me on that.

SteelCityMom
05-27-2013, 09:41 AM
And that is why I have such great relationships with gay men. :chuckle: Don't have to worry about them having a little to much to drink and crossing the line...or just being general douchebags.

Girls can be a little crazy, but it takes time to build up that crazy stalker mentality. Guys will just be assholes (sometimes dangerous assholes) straight away. And I definitely understand the desire to resort to violence with some of them.

As for gay sports figures coming out...I understand MOP's point that the media is taking it too far at times, and that it shouldn't be made into a big deal. But one area where it is still very taboo to be homosexual (if you're a guy anyway) is in sports. Movie stars, no one cares because no one is surprised. Homosexuality in art forms has been more or less acceptable for a long time now. I can understand how the mentality needs changed in sports though. There is a MUCH different tone going on there than there is in the movie biz. It is also good for younger people (involved in sports especially) to see someone they may admire standing up for who they are despite the taboo.

Quackjack
05-27-2013, 09:51 AM
My stance is still I don't care. The dude is fruity, so what? If he does his job right, pay him and leave him alone.

Buddha Bus
05-27-2013, 09:55 AM
My stance is still I don't care. The dude is fruity, so what? If he does his job right, pay him and leave him alone.

Well, at least you got an obligatory slur in there. There's some of that sense we were speaking of. :facepalm:

Vis
05-27-2013, 10:14 AM
Well, at least you got an obligatory slur in there. There's some of that sense we were speaking of. :facepalm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB9qJ3yQeVc

Buddha Bus
05-27-2013, 10:21 AM
The homophobes' paranoid camping trip turns tragic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4BcaH45cKI

Vis
05-27-2013, 12:06 PM
Robbie Rogers greeted by cheers
ESPN.com news services

CARSON, Calif. -- Robbie Rogers just wants to go back to being a pro soccer player. First, though, he had history to make.

Robbie Rogers was all smiles as he took the field Saturday night for the Galaxy, his first game action since he announced he is gay earlier this year. (Jeff Gross/Getty Images)

Rogers became the first openly gay male athlete to play in a U.S. professional league on Sunday night, making his Major League Soccer debut with the Los Angeles Galaxy.

He entered as a substitute in the 77th minute with the Galaxy leading the Seattle Sounders 4-0, which turned out to be the final score.

"I guess this is a historic thing, but for me it was just a soccer game," he said.

He received loud cheers from the crowd of 24,811 as he ran onto the pitch, with fans chanting his last name. Rogers ran by teammate Landon Donovan, who slapped his hand and patted him on the back as he took his position.

"Because of the nature of the way sports has been for so many years -- the macho culture that's been embraced by everybody -- it's of interest to everybody," Donovan said. "Now, hopefully, the hype about it is over and he can get back to being a soccer player, which is what he wants to do."

Rogers touched the ball a couple times in the closing minutes of the Galaxy's victory, which ended Seattle's three-game winning streak. The 26-year-old midfielder hadn't played professionally since last year. He spent the last two seasons in England.

With the Galaxy owning a comfortable lead, head coach Bruce Arena was able to insert Rogers.

"No pressure at all," Rogers said. "I got to totally enjoy myself and take it all in."

He stopped to do a couple postgame TV interviews on the field before signing a few autographs for kids calling out to him from the stands.

Rogers retired from the sport in February, when he revealed in a post on his blog that he is gay. He has been training with the Galaxy since April at the invitation of Arena.

"In a lot of ways the easy part is over," Arena said. "Now the difficult part remains, which is getting him positioned to play. Our expectations for Robbie are not anything big in the near future. Hopefully, he'll get back to the way we think he can be."

Rogers' signing on Saturday was so recent that he wasn't listed in the game day program, which featured a picture of Mike Magee in the centerfold. Magee, the Galaxy's leading scorer and a fan favorite, was traded to his hometown Chicago Fire, which held Rogers' MLS rights.

Nerves began getting the best of Rogers in the hours before he left home for the stadium. Not because he was worried about the prospect of being the first openly gay male athlete to play, but because his soccer skills were rusty.

"I was like, 'Oh gosh,'" he said.

He called his sister for reassurance.

"I just needed to hear someone's voice," Rogers said. "We were talking about my dog. Just get my mind off things."

Rogers' return comes less than a month after 12-year NBA veteran Jason Collins announced he is gay, becoming the first active male athlete to come out. Collins, however, has not competed since the announcement. He is a free agent.

Before Sunday's game, Collins tweeted support for Rogers.

"Good luck tonight @robbierogers and @ToddDunivant #LAgalaxy Send @TaylorGraham26 and Seattle Sounders home with a loss #Support #HomeTeam," Collins wrote.

Vis
05-27-2013, 03:52 PM
http://www.slate.com/articles/sports/sports_nut/2013/05/jason_collins_gay_why_do_so_many_people_want_us_to _know_how_little_they.html

See If I Care!
Jason Collins' coming out reveals a new, peculiar form of homophobia.
By Josh Levin|Posted Friday, May 3, 2013, at 5:20 PM

When Jason Collins came out on Monday, a chorus of politicians, journalists, and sports fans praised the NBA player for his courage and celebrated him for making history. It’s been especially heartening to see that tolerance has outstripped bigotry even in straighter-than-thou pro locker rooms. When Miami Dolphins wide receiver Mike Wallace noted his disbelief that “guys wanna mess with other guys,” Kobe Bryant (“don’t suffocate who u r because of the ignorance of others”), LeBron James (“I think it’s a strong thing to do”), and Steve Nash (“maximum respect”) drowned out his stupidity. As Lakers forward Metta World Peace told a group of reporters, “You should be free to act and do as you want to do, as long as it’s not violent. I came here in a Cookie Monster shirt because I wanted to.” Very well said, Metta.

The overwhelming support that Collins has received in the NBA and elsewhere reveals that homophobia is on the wane in the United States. In this age of less-overt prejudice, anti-gay bias has taken a peculiar new form. Those who don't like the celebrations of Collins’ bravery have countered with aggressive, prideful lack of interest. They don't say, "I hate this." Rather, they really want us to know how much they really don’t care.

“Folks, I grew up in a family where people's sexual orientation preferences, whatever, weren't even discussed,” said Rush Limbaugh. “Why does it have to be rammed down our throats, figuratively speaking? Why does this have to be thrust at us?” WFAN’s Mike Francesa agreed, telling his radio audience, “It means less than nothing to me that there is a gay player now out in the NBA. … I have the story here and I'm not compelled to run and talk about it or read it. I really don't care.” And sportscaster Tim Brando tweeted, “I really don't care and frankly why should anyone else. The HERO worship is out of bounds. I’m glad he is happy.” Brando continued: “I'm hearing Collins is a HERO because he made history! Ok as a Sports Commentator if I make a SEX tape is that history? The word matters ok.” (As the world awaits a historic Tim Brando sex tape, let’s note that this stickler for appropriate usage recently referred to Hootie & the Blowfish frontman Darius Rucker as a hero.)

In an interview with Fox Sports Radio, Atlanta Falcons cornerback Asante Samuel expanded on this point, explaining that he wasn’t interested in any athlete’s sexual orientation:
“Straight people … are not announcing they’re straight, so why everybody have to announce their sexuality or whatever? You know, what they prefer. So, that’s just how I see it. So, you know, that’s just my opinion on things. … All respect, you know, I have nothing but respect for the … decisions they make and whatever, but you know, you don’t have to … show it and flaunt it like that. You know what I’m saying? We got kids out here, too.”

What Limbaugh, Francesa, Brando, and Samuel are asking for is a “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy for athletes. Before Jason Collins raised his hand, that was effectively the rule in major pro sports. Now that DADT is history in the U.S. military, the locker room is one of the few places left where the closet door is still dead-bolted shut.

That’s why the “I don’t care” crowd is so foolish, and the “I don’t care” message is so dangerous. Gay athletes have always been stigmatized, forced to live in fear that they’d be ostracized by their teammates or outed on someone else’s terms. As Nathaniel Frank explained in Slate earlier this week, “The closet has harsh consequences to mental well-being and to the cohesion and integrity of a group, both because of the emotional repression it causes LGBT people and the disregard for honesty that it imposes.” The idea that coming out of the closet means “flaunting” your sexuality is, in most circles, a relic of a less tolerant time. But until Collins’ public declaration, the sports world remained trapped in that bigoted past. When someone like Francesa or Samuel says he just doesn’t want to hear it, he’s reinforcing the attitudes that led NBA player John Amaechi to hide his true self until he retired, that had rugby star Gareth Thomas contemplating suicide, and that prevent lots of gay men from trying sports in the first place.

What of Asante Samuel’s assertion that Collins needs to pipe down because straight athletes aren’t announcing that they’re straight? Given that Samuel has played in the NFL since 2003, I assume he’s noticed the hot-panted cheerleaders shaking it on the sidelines every Sunday. Maybe he heard about Brent Musburger ogling Katherine Webb in the stands, and cooing that “quarterbacks get all the good-looking women.” He’s probably noticed the million or so times when a TV camera has focused on a player’s wife—a woman sitting in the stands, showing off her heterosexual relationship with the whole world watching. And I’m also guessing he’s looked up at the stadium Kiss Cam, which encourages straight couples to smooch while wringing gay-panicky yuks out of the possibility that presumably straight football players might lock lips.

If Jason Collins chooses to “flaunt” his sexuality, then, the 12-year NBA veteran won’t exactly turn the sports world gay. What Collins has done is make it a little safer for the next man to come out. His courageous act brings us closer to making Rush Limbaugh’s dream come true: Hopefully, in a generation, gay athletes will be so commonplace that a player’s sexual orientation doesn’t warrant any attention. And in the meantime, as John Aravosis points out, if Asante Samuel wants to practice what he preaches, he shouldn’t flaunt his sexual preference by appearing in magazine spreads alongside his beautiful wife. Come on, Asante—there are children present.

jacobo
05-27-2013, 11:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xLn-X8YJRg

MasterOfPuppets
06-01-2013, 11:40 AM
oh good gawd they've all come out of the closet !!! here's pics of the past week alone in soccer....:doh:

http://brightestyoungthings.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/soccer-is-so-gay.jpg
http://www.uncoached.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/gay_soccer_12.jpg
http://s1.static.gotsmile.net/images/2010/10/06/gay_soccer_players.jpg_1286398604.jpg
http://www.indiaonrent.com/forwards/s/soccers-gay/res/4dxua_.jpg
http://rudeboys.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/gay-soccer.jpg
http://tymoon.eu/data/chan/fab/files/133787809071061.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-OUPA4UNqRek/UBKMrVdWv0I/AAAAAAAAAOI/IDUYmP9hiz0/s1600/Soccer.jpg

MACH1
06-01-2013, 11:52 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/7807_10151538853612740_336038815_n.jpg