PDA

View Full Version : Best Break-Up Letter Ever: Ask 'Kelsi' Where Your Stuff Is

Buddha Bus
06-03-2013, 04:26 PM
Best Break-Up Letter Ever: Ask 'Kelsi' Where Your Stuff Is
By Sarah B. Weir, Yahoo! blogger

http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/yj0nhFJ0fB3a_e6ZK1RX4g--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTMxMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en-US/blogs/partner/470_2635405.jpg

What's scarier than a really nasty break-up note? A really nice break-up note. You better watch your back if you get caught cheating and then receive a "Dear John" letter that opens: "Hey Honey!"

On Friday, a redditor posted a photograph of just such a handwritten letter, and it's since gone viral receiving more than 1 million page views as of Monday morning.

So far, no one has been able to prove the veracity of the missive, but it's dripping with realistic sounding acid under a candy sweet veneer of hearts and smiley emoticons. And is that red pen supposed to be the color of love or blood?

"Guess who left his Facebook open on the computer and got a message from Kelsi? Yeah! You did!" The writer goes on to say she's made a super fun game out of ditching his belongings, "since I know you like looking for other things, (like other girls!)" and provides clues to where the philanderer might find his stuff. She adds, "Oh, and while I didn't break or damage anything, I can't guarantee anybody else won't find it." It closes, "Happy Hunting!"

(Read More:) http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/best-break-letters-ever-ask-8216-kelsi-8217-182300344.html

__________________________________________________ ______________

:rofl:

jacobo
06-03-2013, 04:45 PM
that bitch cray

fer522
06-03-2013, 05:19 PM
I'd love to play that game. It sounds like fun :chuckle:

MasterOfPuppets
06-03-2013, 05:50 PM
i wouldn't look for anything...simply file a police report and take her to court..she'll end up paying for everything...:noidea:
people don't realize you can't simply ,throw somebodies property out on the street , and wash your hands of them. even if you own the house you still are liable.
i had an ex girl friend who wouldn't leave . i was just going to set her stuff outside and change the locks until i talk to a cop fiend of mine who informed me its not that easy.
i had to literally go through the same eviction process a landlord would have to go through with a tenant. i had to send her a certified letter and give her 30 days. :mad:

pczach
06-03-2013, 05:53 PM
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa56/inhumanfrog/Uh-oh.jpg

pczach
06-03-2013, 05:55 PM
i wouldn't look for anything...simply file a police report and take her to court..she'll end up paying for everything...:noidea:
people don't realize you can't simply ,throw somebodies property out on the street , and wash your hands of them. even if you own the house you still are liable.
i had an ex girl friend who wouldn't leave . i was just going to set her stuff outside and change the locks until i talk to a cop fiend of mine who informed me its not that easy.
i had to literally go through the same eviction process a landlord would have to go through with a tenant. i had to send her a certified letter and give her 30 days. :mad:

AAHHHHH LOVE!

Buddha Bus
06-03-2013, 06:06 PM

You been watchin' Judge Judy a lot too, huh? :chuckle:

Lady Steel
06-03-2013, 08:55 PM
i had an ex girl friend who wouldn't leave.

:laughing: