PDA

View Full Version : Was this person watching the same playoffs?

WV-SteelerFan
08-26-2006, 06:24 PM
"...With the exception of the Super Bowl, did you see his run during the playoffs, where he led his team to three road game victories with solid passing stats? To refresh your memory, Roethlisberger averaged 227 passing yards in that span, and had seven touchdown passes vs. one interception. That is marvelous production..." <-
That was in an article, talking about Big Ben & fantasy football, on another site.

This was part of one of the replies
"...He made that run in the playoffs because in those games the Steelers were down and trying to catch-up..."

I was like HUH?! :uhh:
When were they catching up?

BlackNGold203
08-26-2006, 06:28 PM
Well..we were down to the Bengals....but certainly not against the Colts or Broncos...

face it...haters dont do research...they just talk BS.....:cool: :cool:

Haiku_Dirtt
08-26-2006, 07:14 PM
"...With the exception of the Super Bowl, did you see his run during the playoffs, where he led his team to three road game victories with solid passing stats? To refresh your memory, Roethlisberger averaged 227 passing yards in that span, and had seven touchdown passes vs. one interception. That is marvelous production..." <-
That was in an article, talking about Big Ben & fantasy football, on another site.

This was part of one of the replies
"...He made that run in the playoffs because in those games the Steelers were down and trying to catch-up..."

:yawn: Looks like the village idiot figured out how to use the keyboard.

Good luck to the Mountaineers.

HometownGal
08-26-2006, 09:33 PM
"...He made that run in the playoffs because in those games the Steelers were down and trying to catch-up..."[/CENTER]

Sounds like a mutant relative of Theismann or Collinsworth. Pickle head. :rolleyes:

clevestinks
08-26-2006, 10:02 PM
Jealous enemies! Oh well if not for them, good fans wouldn`t stand out as much!

Indy_Steelers
08-27-2006, 10:35 AM
Well face it...haters dont do research...they just talk BS.....:cool: :cool:

:iagree:

:yawn: Looks like the village idiot figured out how to use the keyboard.
:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

SteelCityMan786
08-27-2006, 12:06 PM
I didn't know village idiots were able to use a keyboard.

noto45
08-27-2006, 12:21 PM
there are 31 teams crying and one holding the trophy!!!!