PDA

View Full Version : E-Harmony

19ward86
08-26-2006, 06:38 PM
has anyone seen the new eharmony commercial?
the guy and his wife were talking about how the browns and steelers were some of the biggest rivals.....yeaaaaahh, the ravens are (i never got this) supposed to be our rivals and yet the steelers-bengals game is the biggest game of the season. and Jacksonville even though there in the afc south or whatever are pretty big games and exciting games. who do you guys think our true and new rival is?

BlackNGold203
08-26-2006, 06:43 PM
Lets see....

1. Bengals
2. Bengals
3. Bengals

That about sums it up....:cool: :cool:

Midnightwriter07
08-26-2006, 11:40 PM
I hate them all .. same to me

Ambridge
08-27-2006, 10:02 AM
Anyone else think that guy in the e-harmony commercial who is a Steeler fan looks like Carson Palmer??

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-27-2006, 10:13 AM
Anyone else think that guy in the e-harmony commercial who is a Steeler fan looks like Carson Palmer??

Cant be Palmer...he didnt limp and he was with a chick:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

SteelCityMan786
08-27-2006, 11:36 AM
Lets see....

1. Bengals
2. Bengals
3. Bengals

That about sums it up....:cool: :cool:

Yes you summed it up very well. McNair is not going to make the Ratbirds better, and the Clowns no different. The Bengals are right now the only team who can challenge the Steelers and that this year is going to be hard to knock off the Steelers like they learned last year in Pittsburgh, and in the playoff games even more.

Stlrs4Life
08-27-2006, 01:53 PM
The Browns will always be our most hated rival.

LambertIsGod58
08-27-2006, 01:57 PM
It's hard to believe that Noll played for Cleveland as an OG. Man, I love Chuck Noll. Even to this day and even though I wasn't born when he took over the Steelers.

BBC
08-27-2006, 03:17 PM
The Browns will always be our most hated rival.

Exactly.

Sorry guys, the Bengals and Ravens can do all of their little antics to attempt to be one of our greatest rivals, but you can't create the history that the Browns and Steelers have had. The Browns are indeed our biggest rival.

HometownGal
08-30-2006, 08:25 AM
E-harmony's a scam anyway.

One of my friends put himself into the system to see what happened and it said he was unmatchable. So the rest of us entered ourselves into the system...I got a message that roughly translated to "We MIGHT be able to match you if you cough up a ton of money." And the girl from an engaged couple got a message saying they didn't have any matches for her within 50 miles, even though her fiance was in the system...good job e-harmony.

Maybe I"m just old-fashioned, but I've never believed in those online dating services and matchmaking scam artists. With all of the places a single person can go to meet other singles, I think people must be hard-up as hell to look for "love" online. You can be matched up perfectly by a computer but you just don't know what you're getting behind that computer screen.

Hines0wnz
01-06-2007, 06:13 PM
Maybe I"m just old-fashioned, but I've never believed in those online dating services and matchmaking scam artists. With all of the places a single person can go to meet other singles, I think people must be hard-up as hell to look for "love" online. You can be matched up perfectly by a computer but you just don't know what you're getting behind that computer screen.

Not everyone has the time or ability to meet someone the "old fashioned" way these days.

:computer:

stillers4me
01-06-2007, 06:22 PM
Kind of interesting that the Steelers are the measuring stick all the other teams use to measure their performances by. It seems all the AFC North teams want to be as good as us........to be called our biggest rival.