PDA

View Full Version : Patriots destroy Redskins 41-0

hardwork
08-27-2006, 12:45 AM
Brady was 17 of 30 for 231 yards. Watson caught 8 passes for 97 yards and one TD. And the defense threw a shut out. Not bad but, when perfection is your goal, there's always more work to be done before going out and ripping the league apart this coming season on their way to Super Bowl victory number 4.

You know during these hard times, with our young men and women in harms way, it is only fitting that a team wearing the red, white, and blue, represent all of us. May God bless Tom Brady and his band of brothers.

tony hipchest
08-27-2006, 12:52 AM
Brady was 17 of 30 for 231 yards. Watson caught 8 passes for 97 yards and one TD. And the defense threw a shut out. Not bad but, when perfection is your goal, there's always more work to be done before going out and ripping the league apart this coming season on their way to Super Bowl victory number 4.

You know during these hard times, with our young men and women in harms way, it is only fitting that a team wearing the red, white, and blue, represent all of us. May God bless Tom Brady and his band of brothers.
tom bradys a fag and the patriots suck. God bless america and all those who died who have earned the commie Krafts the rights to behave this way in America.

Stillers#1
08-27-2006, 01:02 AM

Wow, why would you compare Tom Brady, a football player, to the men of Easy Company.

It's the preseason, don't blow your load all over the TV screen, just be happy you won't see us this year.

Oh by the way, I am one of those young men you talk about, and there is only one thing I want representing me is Black and Gold, not some second rate "dynasty" from New England.

SteelCzar76
08-27-2006, 01:47 AM
tom bradys a fag and the patriots suck. God bless america and all those who died who have earned the commie Krafts the rights to behave this way in America.

LOL Tone,......gotta admit though,....this dude (hard Jerk),......is persistent .

"Hail Caesar,....Hail the Black and Gold"

hardwork
08-27-2006, 02:09 AM
God Bless the Patriots
Team that I love
Stand beside them
And guide them
Through the night with a light
from above
From the mountains
To the ocean
White with foam
God Bless the Patriots
My Team Sweet Team

83-Steelers-43
08-27-2006, 08:19 AM
God Bless the Patriots
Team that I love when they are winning
Stand beside them only when they are winning
And guide them
from above
From the mountains
To the ocean
White with foam
God Bless the Patriots
My Team Sweet Team when they are winning

That was beautiful....wow.

BlackNGold203
08-27-2006, 08:24 AM

*wipes tears from his eyes*

from laughing so hard!!

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

Ambridge
08-27-2006, 10:16 AM
Originally Posted by hardwork
God Bless the Patriots
Team that I love when they are winning
Stand beside them only when they are winning
And guide them
from above
From the mountains
To the ocean
White with foam
God Bless the Patriots
My Team Sweet Team when they are winning

A good substitute verse for "when they are winning" is:
When the Redsox aren't playing

silver & black
08-27-2006, 11:07 AM
God Bless the Patriots
Team that I love
Stand beside them
And guide them
from above
From the mountains
To the ocean
White with foam
God Bless the Patriots
My Team Sweet Team

:rolleyes:

BBC
08-27-2006, 12:23 PM
Honestly...why do we even allow hardwork to post here?

hardwork
08-27-2006, 12:52 PM
Fighting Patriots from Foxborough
Fearless men who play to win
Men who mean just what they say
The brave men of the Patriots
?
Back at home a young wife waits
Her Patriot has met his fate
He has won his 4th ring?
Giving her his new request
?
"Put number 12 on my son's chest?
Make him one of America's best
He'll be a man
They'll test one day
Have him wear the number 12"

BlacknGold Bleeder
08-27-2006, 12:57 PM
Step away from the pipe!!

Though a real quarterback did where 12, his name was BRADSHAW!!!

BlackNGold203
08-27-2006, 12:58 PM
Fighting Patriots from Foxborough
Fearless men who play to win
Men who mean just what they say
The brave men of the Patriots
?
Back at home a young wife waits
Her Patriot has met his fate
He has won his 4th ring?
Giving her his new request
?
"Put number 12 on my son's chest?
Make him one of America's best
He'll be a man
They'll test one day
Have him wear the number 12"

Oh well...there went lunch....:puke: :puke:

X-Terminator
08-27-2006, 01:01 PM
Oy vey... :dang:

Hardwork, repeat after me...

IT'S ONLY PRESEASON! NOBODY CARES!

hardwork
08-27-2006, 01:02 PM
Oh well...there went lunch....:puke: :puke:

It almost made me sick making it up.

BlackNGold203
08-27-2006, 01:03 PM
It almost made me sick making it up.

Dude..you crack me up

tony hipchest
08-27-2006, 01:09 PM
Honestly...why do we even allow hardwork to post here? its kinda like going to see the chimps at the zoo. sure you run the risk of having poo flung at you but most of the time they do something silly like stick their finger up their butt, sniff it, and fall over. its amusing

83-Steelers-43
08-27-2006, 07:36 PM
its kinda like going to see the chimps at the zoo. sure you run the risk of having poo flung at you but most of the time they do something silly like stick their finger up their butt, sniff it, and fall over. its amusing

:sofunny:

That was good.

Livinginthe past
08-27-2006, 07:38 PM
I have to admit to being pretty impressed with the Patriots so far this preseason.

I predicted a while back that, despite a lack of WR depth, we would have our strongest offensive showing in years.

The run game looks dominant, if we can establish that early on in the season Brady will be throwing deep off the PA more and more.

Ben Watson is showing more talent and production everytime he steps onto the field, if he can stay disciplined on his routes - he could have an elite year that you would normally associate with Tony Gonzalez or Antonio Gates.

Despite the poorness of Washington's general offensive play I feel it still takes something special to take such a talented D apart, preseason or not.

We still have issues at DB and more so at LB, the severity of the problem will probably only become apparent in weeks 3 and 4 against Denver and Cincy respectively.

NM

hardwork
08-27-2006, 07:44 PM
From the halls of Gillette Stadium To the shores of Cape Cod Bay,

We win our division title In the air', on land, and sea.

First to fight for right and freedom , And to keep our honor clean,

We are proud to claim the title Of New England Patriots.

Our flags unfurl'd to every breeze From dawn to setting sun';

We have won in every clime and place Where we could have some fun.

In the snow of far-off northern lands And in sunny tropic scenes,

You will find us always on the job - The New England Patriots.

Here's health to you and to our Corps Which we are proud to serve;

In many a game we've fought for victory And never lost our nerve.

If the Steelers and the Colts Ever gaze on Heaven's scenes,

They will find the streets are guarded By
New England Patriots.

83-Steelers-43
08-27-2006, 07:46 PM
5 to 3.

Cape Cod Steel Head
08-27-2006, 08:16 PM
5 to 3.Nuff said!:bouncy:

SteelCityMan786
08-27-2006, 08:21 PM
5 to 3.

I couldn't make it any easier.

hardwork
08-27-2006, 09:55 PM
5 to 3.

3 to 1

WV-SteelerFan
08-27-2006, 09:57 PM
Maybe NE can release Deion Branch & sign Clifford Franklin!

http://the-replacements.warnerbros.com/img/photobook/vertical/photo14.jpg

He IS wearing red, white & blue!

:sofunny:

83-Steelers-43
08-27-2006, 09:57 PM
3 to 1

5 to 3 is all that matters. But I guess if you started watching football after 2000 it's understandable why 3 to 1 matters.

hardwork
08-27-2006, 10:02 PM
3 to 1 is all that matters. These teams. These coaches. These QBs.

83-Steelers-43
08-27-2006, 10:03 PM
lol, yeah I know buddy. Whatever.

Like I said, when you start following the game after 2000, it's understandable...lol.

83-Steelers-43
08-27-2006, 10:05 PM
And I thought Hasselhoff won the award.....

BlackNGold203
08-27-2006, 10:07 PM
SO...the patriots franchise was founded in 2001?????

hardwork
08-27-2006, 10:28 PM
Yeah, the Steelers won 4 SBs in the last century. The Celtics won 16 championships in the 1900s also, and Baghdad was the cultural center of the world over a thousand years ago. BFD

3 to be 4
08-27-2006, 10:28 PM
hardwork, please, no more. you are lobbing in more softballs for them to hit than Bob Stanley

hardwork
08-27-2006, 10:31 PM
hardwork, please, no more. you are lobbing in more softballs for them to hit than Bob Stanley

3 to be 4, you never could think worth a damn.

83-Steelers-43
08-27-2006, 10:32 PM
Yeah, the Steelers won 4 SBs in the last century. The Celtics won 16 championships in the 1900s also, and Baghdad was the cultural center of the world over a thousand years ago. BFD

If I actually lived in Boston and I was a Celtic fan I would be pretty proud of that and when I have some "fan" (putting that mildly) from an opposing team taking shots at my team I would definately bring it up. Why not? Because it's history? So I guess XL doesn't matter. Or the Patriots past three SB's don't matter. Afterall, they are history. So I guess we both have 0 Super Bowl victories.....lol.

Excellent logic there.

BlackNGold203
08-27-2006, 10:32 PM
3 to 4, you never could think worth a damn.

...and they begin to turn on their own.....Im starting to feel like marlin perkins here.....

hardwork
08-27-2006, 10:38 PM
If I actually lived in Boston and I was a Celtic fan I would be pretty proud of that and when I have some "fan" (putting that mildly) from an opposing team taking shots at my team I would definately bring it up. Why not? Because it's history? So I guess XL doesn't matter. Or the Patriots past three SB's don't matter. Afterall, they are history. So I guess we both have 0 Super Bowl victories.....lol.

Excellent logic there.

How dumb can you get? The present Celtic team has nothing to do with the teams of the 60s & 80s. This Steeler team has nothing to do with the team that won 4 SBs. The 3 SBs we have won all come out of the same coach, and the same QB. If you can't grasp that, give up. This present Steeler team has one SB.

83-Steelers-43
08-27-2006, 10:40 PM
How dumb can you get? The present Celtic team has nothing to do with the teams of the 60s & 80s. This Steeler team has nothing to do with the team that won 4 SBs. The 3 SBs we have won all come out of the same coach, and the same QB. If you can't grasp that, give up. This present Steeler team has one SB.

How dumb can I get? What are you, twelve? Then again this is coming from somebody who comes on here and posts articles pertaining to the Patriots and takes pot shots inside Steeler related threads. That's all you do. It's not worth it.

hardwork
08-27-2006, 10:45 PM
How dumb can I get? This coming from somebody who comes on here and who posts articles pertaining to the Patriots and takes pot shots inside Steeler related threads. That's all you do. There's a word for somebody like that but I will refrain and go back to ignoring "it". It's not worth it.

Ignore's a good place for you.

jaysta
08-27-2006, 11:30 PM
Hardwork's obviously a closet Steelers fan folks, otherwise why would he spend so much time posting in our community. He loves us! But then again, everyone loves the Black and Gold whether they admit it or not. :couch:

hardwork
08-28-2006, 03:14 AM
Recognizing that I volunteered as a Patriot, fully knowing the hazards of my chosen profession, I will always endeavor to uphold the prestige, honor, and high esprit de corps of the Patriots.

Acknowledging the fact that a Patriot is a more elite player who arrives at the cutting edge of the game by land, sea, or air, I accept the fact that as a Patriot my leaders expect me to move further, faster, and play harder than any other professional.

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong, and morally straight and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be, one hundred percent and then some.

Gallantly will I show the world that I am a specially selected and well trained player. My courtesy to coaches, neatness of dress, and care of equipment shall set the example for others to follow.

Energetically will I meet the enemies of my team. I shall defeat them on the field of play for I am better trained and will fight with all my might. Surrender is not a Patriot word. I will never leave a fallen comrade to fall into the hands of the enemy and under no circumstances will I ever embarrass my team.

Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight on to the Patriot objective and complete the mission, though I be the lone survivor.

3 to be 4
08-28-2006, 07:33 AM
3 to be 4, you never could think worth a damn.

Tha Rock, is that you??

HometownGal
08-28-2006, 08:30 AM
God Bless the Patriots
Team that I love
Stand beside them
And guide them
from above
From the mountains
To the ocean
White with foam
God Bless the Patriots
My Team Sweet Team

Hey hardwork - you left out "To the prairies" - what kind of a Patriot are ya anyway? :blurp:

My Poem

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Sugar is sweet,
And.....the Pats still suck.

The End
:smoker: :stickout: :wink:

Livinginthe past
08-28-2006, 08:33 AM
Hey hardwork - you left out "To the prairies" - what kind of a Patriot are ya anyway? :blurp:

My Poem

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Sugar is sweet,

The End

I love the sheer drama, the unexpected turn that poem takes in its last line! :sofunny:

Actually reminds me a little of that poem by the boxer in Police Squad.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue...

Im gonna break ya face.

Not exactly Ali.

NM

HometownGal
08-28-2006, 08:38 AM
I love the sheer drama, the unexpected turn that poem takes in its last line! :sofunny:

Actually reminds me a little of that poem by the boxer in Police Squad.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue...

Im gonna punch ya face in!

Not exactly Ali.

NM

ROFL!!!! I was just funnin' with hardwork. :sofunny:

BlackNGold203
08-28-2006, 08:49 AM

My Poem

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Sugar is sweet,

The End

OH MY...that poem was...BEAUTIFUL...:sofunny: :sofunny:

HometownGal
08-28-2006, 09:50 AM
Here's another one. I wrote it after I had my Maypo and fruit snacks this morning. :blurp:

Roses are red
So are some snapdragons
06 is the season
Pats' fans find new bandwagons.

Blue ones, green ones
And maybe one pink
When all's said and done, though,
The Pats will still stink. Peeee-ewwwww.

:bouncy: :bouncy:

Now - do I get my cookie? :cool:

BlackNGold203
08-28-2006, 09:59 AM
*hands HTG a DOZEN cookies*

:cool: :cool:

Livinginthe past
08-28-2006, 10:05 AM
Steelers in crisis, no run game in sight
Pound it with Willie? No way - too light.

Reckless kid at quarterback wont take the sack
Far better to throw it - straight to a D-back.

At wide receiver...a felon for life.
Who needs the Bengals when you batter your wife?

NM

BlackNGold203
08-28-2006, 10:10 AM
oh geez...everyones a poet now.....:cool: :cool:

SteelCityMan786
08-28-2006, 10:16 AM

My Poem

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Sugar is sweet,

The End

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: Nice work HG. The Bottom line cracks me up.

HometownGal
08-28-2006, 10:20 AM
*hands HTG a DOZEN cookies*

:cool: :cool:

Thank you, Daddy. :cool:

SCM - glad you enjoyed my special poem. :smile:

SteelCityMan786
08-28-2006, 10:22 AM
Thank you, Daddy. :cool:

SCM - glad you enjoyed my special poem. :smile:

Anytime HG. :smile:

HometownGal
08-28-2006, 10:35 AM
Steelers in crisis, no run game in sight
Pound it with Willie? No way - too light.

Reckless kid at quarterback wont take the sack
Far better to throw it - straight to a D-back.

At wide receiver...a felon for life.
Who needs the Bengals when you batter your wife?

NM

LOL!! Nice try, LITP, but that "reckless kid" is the youngest QB to ever win a SB and doesn't throw many picks. Santonio isn't married to that girl - they have a relationship and share a child - do your homework, Nigel Allen Poe!!! :whistle: :wink:

BlackNGold203
08-28-2006, 10:38 AM
Nigel Allen Poe!!! :whistle: :wink:

hardwork
08-28-2006, 01:22 PM

My Poem

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Sugar is sweet,

The End

I knew I left something out.

Livinginthe past
08-28-2006, 04:20 PM
LOL!! Nice try, LITP, but that "reckless kid" is the youngest QB to ever win a SB and doesn't throw many picks. Santonio isn't married to that girl - they have a relationship and share a child - do your homework, Nigel Allen Poe!!! :whistle: :wink:

Sure I am aware of all that.

Its called poetic license :chuckle:

Wife is much easier to rhyme than 'former life partner'.

Oh and Ben does throw his share of picks, maybe I just set unrealistic standards - my teams QB hasn't thrown a single one in preseason and he has spent more time on the field.

NM

silver & black
08-28-2006, 07:30 PM
Step away from the pipe!!

Though a real quarterback did where 12, his name was BRADSHAW!!!

Make that two real QB'S. Ken "The Snake" Stabler also wore #12.

BlackNGold203
08-28-2006, 07:31 PM
Make that two real QB'S. Ken "The Snake" Stabler also wore #12.

loved the snake..the REAL snake...Stabler.....

Plummer is no snake....:cool: :cool:

silver & black
08-28-2006, 07:44 PM
loved the snake..the REAL snake...Stabler.....

Plummer is no snake....:cool: :cool:

Not by a long shot! He is known as Jake the Fake in Raider Nation. :sofunny:

jaysta
08-28-2006, 07:50 PM
I thought Jake "The Snake" Roberts was the real snake?!?http://www.haktanir.org/gures/pics/roberts/10.jpg

silver & black
08-28-2006, 07:57 PM
I thought Jake "The Snake" Roberts was the real snake?!?http://www.haktanir.org/gures/pics/roberts/10.jpg

Well, that snake does look real. Is it's name Jake Roberts?:sofunny: