PDA

View Full Version : how many steelers message boards do you belong to?

ebsteelers
06-18-2013, 01:20 PM
I only belong here.

not to take away from here but what other sites do guys on here venture to?

i check out behind the steelcurtain once in a while, and planet steelers but only am a member of this fine board.

no other board seem to have the chatter of this one.. especially buddha i think he sleeps on here

Vis
06-18-2013, 01:24 PM
maybe 5 but I rarely go elsewhere

Fire Arians
06-18-2013, 01:35 PM
this one and stillers.com, i rarely go to the other one though since there's no activity there. I like reading still mill's reviews for laughs though.

i think steelersxtreme as well but i haven't been there in a while. there's already a ton of activity here as is to keep me occupied lol.

JonM229
06-18-2013, 01:37 PM
I was originally invited onto a Steelers Universe by a Steelers fan on the official Ravens board. I then followed Buddha to Steelers Xtreme and then to here.

This is my go-to message board for football and general goofing off as I rarely visit the Ravens board and don't visit either Steelers board anymore.

pczach
06-18-2013, 01:40 PM
This is it. A very small Steelers universe for me, and I like it that way.:thumbsup:

Fire Arians
06-18-2013, 01:51 PM
This is it. A very small Steelers universe for me, and I like it that way.:thumbsup:

this is the place to be, out of all the steelers boards i've checked out, this one is by far the most active. probably why i stayed here :)

ebsteelers
06-18-2013, 01:52 PM
this is the place to be, out of all the steelers boards i've checked out, this one is by far the most active. probably why i stayed here :)

plus the arcade looks like i made a solid career choice by sticking around here

Buddha Bus
06-18-2013, 01:55 PM
I was originally invited onto a Steelers Universe by a Steelers fan on the official Ravens board. I then followed Buddha to Steelers Xtreme and then to here.

This is my go-to message board for football and general goofing off as I rarely visit the Ravens board and don't visit either Steelers board anymore.

And now that you've been properly indoctrinated into my "family", now seems like a good time to celebrate with a nice Kool-Aid bash!

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhxgy1zhbnjBiGRu5VGQOpVeoR9fQgo 2ilcbdw0ElBh_HlEDpc

Buddha Bus: Eliminating Ravens fans one at a time since 1996!

Fire Haley
06-18-2013, 02:03 PM
who are you and why do you want to know?

I see black helicopters

MasterOfPuppets
06-18-2013, 04:10 PM
237...but this is the only one i can remember my password to.

teegre
06-18-2013, 04:17 PM
this one and stillers.com, i rarely go to the other one though since there's no activity there. I like reading still mill's reviews for laughs though.

You are the winged-God of posting. :wink02:

Fire Arians
06-18-2013, 05:25 PM

and you're teegre, who tee'd the bed as a toddler and still does :chuckle:

Buddha Bus
06-18-2013, 05:29 PM

Is it too late to give him the nickname "Teenkles"?

teegre
06-18-2013, 05:52 PM

Actually, I'm infamous for my DONG POSTS.

Buddha sets 'em up... and I knock 'em down. Buddha actually does most of the work, but somehow, I end up with the credit.

Blacksburg Zach
06-18-2013, 05:59 PM

Fire Arians "the winged-God of posting" was exposed as mediocre when he decided that he would rather post on Steelers Fever than on Stillers.com. The exceptionally average teegre had the nerve to celebrate a Super Bowl win, and so he was quickly given the boot because he should have been bashing LeBlow instead. Stay tuned for the Tee-dong report to expose this $10M fraud.

Buddha Bus
06-18-2013, 06:00 PM

Buddha sets 'em up... and I knock 'em down. Buddha actually does most of the work, but somehow, I end up with the credit.

What are we.... some kinda internet rent-a-Legion-of-Doom?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-31q5W_btDeI/T8m2B61cTzI/AAAAAAAAAgg/BWmoKKzZLcM/s1600/rop+2.jpg

Fire Arians
06-18-2013, 06:21 PM
Fire Arians "the winged-God of posting" was exposed as mediocre when he decided that he would rather post on Steelers Fever than on Stillers.com. The exceptionally average teegre had the nerve to celebrate a Super Bowl win, and so he was quickly given the boot because he should have been bashing LeBlow instead. Stay tuned for the Tee-dong report to expose this $10M fraud.

LOL :chuckle:

Fire Arians
06-18-2013, 06:25 PM

King of cheesy piggyback posts / moderator forgot to infract him for violating forum rules, orginal poster forgot to think before posting, picking on brainless opponents such as NEPatriots, etc. Tony Dickchest, the leader of the Teedong Apologists Association (TAA), says teegre has the heart of a lion, who posts tirelessly until he keels over, which is the most assaholic statement ever.

vasteeler
06-18-2013, 06:27 PM
this one and steelers universe. im not active at SU though. like a few others steelersxtreme was another one i used to visit regularly ( i hope truck and wally find their way back here)

teegre
06-18-2013, 06:39 PM
King of cheesy piggyback posts / moderator forgot to infract him for violating forum rules, orginal poster forgot to think before posting, picking on brainless opponents such as NEPatriots, etc. Tony Dickchest, the leader of the Teedong Apologists Association (TAA), says teegre has the heart of a lion, who posts tirelessly until he keels over, which is the most assaholic statement ever.

At least you were good (at one point), but then Taunted the opponents... drawing the ire of Still.

I am, have been, and always will just be a hapless dullard, who has stolen post after post after post.

I cry myself to sleep every night... in a pillow made out of $65 million dollars. :wink02:

Fire Arians
06-18-2013, 06:41 PM
At least you were good (at one point), but then Taunted the opponents... drawing the ire of Still.

I am, have been, and always will just be a hapless dullard, who has stolen post after post after post.

I cry myself to sleep every night... in a pillow made out of $65 million dollars. :wink02:

but at least you had cool nicknames like "the kong of dong" :thumbsup:

MasterOfPuppets
06-18-2013, 07:23 PM
What are we.... some kinda internet rent-a-Legion-of-Doom?

or more like...

http://www.motorcitycrossfit.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/dumb-and-dumber.jpg

Fire Arians
06-18-2013, 07:34 PM
or more like...

http://www.motorcitycrossfit.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/dumb-and-dumber.jpg

so. which one is which?

teegre
06-18-2013, 07:52 PM
so. which one is which?

I'm the dumb one.

Fire Arians