PDA

View Full Version : uh-oh...Pats Hernandez questioned by police in homicide

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Vis
07-22-2013, 07:55 AM
Mike Pouncey won't discuss cap
Updated: July 21, 2013, 5:49 PM ET
Associated Press

DAVIE, Fla. -- Miami Dolphins center Mike Pouncey declined to join twin brother Maurkice in apologizing for wearing a baseball cap that supported former college teammate Aaron Hernandez, who has been charged with murder.

Brothers Maurkice and Mike Pouncey wear "Free Hernandez" hats, an apparent gesture of support to former University of Florida teammate Aaron Hernandez.

The Pounceys were photographed during their recent birthday party in Miami wearing caps that read "Free Hernandez."

Hernandez, a former New England Patriots tight end, played with the Pounceys at the University of Florida in 2007-09. Hernandez is charged with murder in Massachusetts and has pleaded not guilty.

Following the Dolphins' first training camp practice Sunday, Mike Pouncey said he didn't want to discuss his cap.

"I'm just here to focus on football," he said. Later he added, "We get paid a lot of money to act a certain way, and that's the way we should be acting."

:

Now we know who had them made

ebsteelers
07-22-2013, 08:27 AM
Mike Pouncey won't discuss cap
Updated: July 21, 2013, 5:49 PM ET
Associated Press

DAVIE, Fla. -- Miami Dolphins center Mike Pouncey declined to join twin brother Maurkice in apologizing for wearing a baseball cap that supported former college teammate Aaron Hernandez, who has been charged with murder.

Brothers Maurkice and Mike Pouncey wear "Free Hernandez" hats, an apparent gesture of support to former University of Florida teammate Aaron Hernandez.

The Pounceys were photographed during their recent birthday party in Miami wearing caps that read "Free Hernandez."

Hernandez, a former New England Patriots tight end, played with the Pounceys at the University of Florida in 2007-09. Hernandez is charged with murder in Massachusetts and has pleaded not guilty.

Following the Dolphins' first training camp practice Sunday, Mike Pouncey said he didn't want to discuss his cap.

"I'm just here to focus on football," he said. Later he added, "We get paid a lot of money to act a certain way, and that's the way we should be acting."

(Read More:) http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9497131/mike-pouncey-miami-dolphins-discuss-free-hernandez-cap

__________________________________________________ _______________________

Well... at least it seems we got the slightly smarter one. :noidea:

Tomlin said he was gonna "UNLEASH HELL" on Maurkice if he didnt issue an apology.

Buddha Bus
07-23-2013, 03:52 AM
Tomlin said he was gonna "UNLEASH HELL" on Maurkice if he didnt issue an apology.

That wouldn't even scare the entire Browns team.

43Hitman
07-23-2013, 05:49 AM
That wouldn't even scare the entire Browns team.

Lol

Sent from my ADR6325 using Tapatalk 2

Atlanta Dan
07-23-2013, 08:16 PM
Tom Brady on Aaron Hernandez: 'I have moved on'

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/22858397/tom-brady-on-aaron-hernandez-i-have-moved-on

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsvbYKr19ng

Vis
07-24-2013, 05:27 AM
Case against Hernandez for July 2012 double murder is building momentum

At a time when a grand jury in Bristol County, Massachusetts likely is closing in on an indictment of former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez for the June 2013 murder of Odin Lloyd, a grand jury in Suffolk County, Massachusetts could likewise indict Hernandez for the July 2012 shooting deaths of Safiro Furtado and Daniel Abreu.

Two unnamed law-enforcement officials tell Maria Cramer of the Boston Globe that prosecutors have begun making the case to a grand jury that Hernandez should be charged with two more counts of murder.

The process involves evidence only from the prosecution, with no defense presented by Hernandez’s lawyers and a low standard of proof. If the grand jury believes probable cause exists to conclude that Hernandez is guilty, the grand jury can issue an indictment.

Still, few prosecutors seek an indictment unless they believe that the higher standard of proof beyond a reasonable doubt can be met at trial.

Absent testimony from one or more persons who witnessed Hernandez fire the shots that killed Furtado and Abreu, the case against Hernandez will be based on circumstantial evidence. That doesn’t mean he’ll be acquitted; still, it’s always easier to prove the case when there’s a witness who can credibly say that he or she saw the defendant do what he allegedly did.

The leak comes at a convenient time for prosecutors in Bristol County, creating an unwanted distraction during the last-minute preparations by Hernandez’s legal team for Wednesday’s probable cause hearing in the Odin Lloyd murder case.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/23/case-again-hernandez-for-july-2012-double-murder-is-bulding-momentum/

Vis
07-24-2013, 01:46 PM
Belichick tries to “move on” from Hernandez talk

Posted by Darin Gantt on July 24, 2013, 2:11 PM EDT
Belichick
AP
Patriots coach Bill Belichick took to the podium to talk about the Aaron Hernandez situation before training camp started, and though he read from a statement, he was initially as expressive as at any point in recent memory.

He talked about sadness and shock, but did his best to shut down questions about Hernandez after his opening remarks, falling back on the standard line of not commenting on an ongoing criminal investigation.

He referred to Hernandez as “an individual who happened to be a New England Patriot,” and said he was “personally disappointed and hurt in a situation like this.”

But for the most part, he did his best to avoid commenting on any specific thing regarding Hernandez, even when asked about any red flags they might have saw during the pre-draft process, or the process they went through when they select players.

“It’s time for the New England Patriots to move on,” he said at one point.

He also said players were advised not to comment on the situation, meaning there should be more nothing flowing from New England in the coming days, including tomorrow when his captains speak to reporters.

Vis
07-25-2013, 09:21 AM
Belichick-Hernandez Debate Gets Ugly On Boston TV

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/cold-hard-football-facts-blog/belichick-hernandez-debate-gets-ugly-boston-tv/23626/

Click the link for the video. sounds like us

tony hipchest
07-25-2013, 09:49 AM
other than admitting being a co-conspirator, i dont know what more people want from belichick.

Vis
07-25-2013, 09:59 AM
other than admitting being a co-conspirator, i dont know what more people want from belichick.

he's part of the hoodie culture. It was his fault

:sarcalert:

Vis
07-25-2013, 02:16 PM
Aaron Hernandez's Honorary All-American Brick Removed by Florida Gators

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/415/441/ScreenShot2013-07-25at8.51.47AM_crop_north.jpg?w=340&h=234&q=75

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BQBZNwoCcAAij7w.jpg:large

OX1947
07-29-2013, 02:47 AM
So much for innocent until proven guilty. Mindless robots.

Buddha Bus
07-29-2013, 03:25 AM

Weren't you also the one who said he wouldn't even get arrested?

Buddha Bus
07-29-2013, 03:31 AM
Yup.

Thank god I am not a public figure. I would be worse then Bill Parcells, Barry Bonds and Jim Leiland combined. These mother fuckers at BSPN and all these news outlets from the internet to local tv were ROASTING Hernandez and making it out like he killed, left, disposed and is ready to go to the chair at moments notice. All of a sudden, no evidence of shit anywhere, turns out there is no warrant for his arrest, they don't have shit. Completely destroyed this guy without a shred of anything and on top of that, that jerk off of an organization tells him to go home when he needed to go somewhere to get away. Nice one Kraft and Belicrap, nice. Way to put the media in front of your own players just like every other drone, zombie, easily manipulated asshole out there. If nothing comes out of this, which it looks like it will be, Hernandez should be one of those guys who comes to work and leaves. Tell anyone or anything from commissioner, to coach to owner to suck my schlong if they want anything out of him. Whatta disgrace.

Maybe some of us "mindless robots" are just paying attention.

tony hipchest
07-29-2013, 10:57 AM

i dont need a judge and jury to convince me he is guilty, just like i dont need a kitchen full of chefs to prove a steaming heaping pile of shit tastes bad.

some people do. i can presume they are idiots w/o proof as it lies within the pudding.

who's the mindless robot now? :tap:

Atlanta Dan
08-01-2013, 07:28 PM
i dont need a judge and jury to convince me he is guilty, just like i dont need a kitchen full of chefs to prove a steaming heaping pile of shit tastes bad.

some people do. i can presume they are idiots w/o proof as it lies within the pudding.

who's the mindless robot now? :tap:

I am confident you will change your mind after hearing Hernandez has written a letter proclaiming his innocence:crying01:

Apparently Hernandez received a letter from someone named Karl

Karl says he sent the letter because he was in the same jail 15 years ago, and wanted to reach out to Hernandez to give him some encouragement.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/01/aaron-hernandez-jail-letter-not-guilty-god/

Because he is such great guy, Hernandez wrote back with the following response

Your letter meant a lot and was very true! I know everything happens for a reason and I know "God" has a plan for me and something good will come out of this, The world just makes things out of false accusations and it will all die down especially when they say NOT GUILTY and all the people who turned on me will feel like crap.:thumbsup: I've always been a great person an known for having an amazing heart! I am a strong person and nothing will break me! A C.O. will never nor can they say now for one day have I been down or not with a smile on my face. I know there is a reason I'm going thru this and I will figure it out through my relationship with the Lord. I fell off especially after making all that money but when its all said and done "GOD" put me in this situation for a reason! I'm humbled by this ALREADY and this will change me forever. At least I'll know my true supporters. Thanks for being one of them!

Thanks,
Aaron Hernandez 81

I can't want to sign this again when I'm playing again and prove all the haters and (unknown) talkers WRONG.

P.S. the pictures are definitely hanging on my walls and def meant a lot! Thanks again brotha!

* Keep this off social media PLEASE!

http://www.csnne.com/blog/patriots-talk/report-hernandez-proclaims-innocence-letter

Guess that settles it - hope the Pounceys did not throw away their birthday party caps

ebsteelers
08-01-2013, 08:01 PM
I am confident you will change your mind after hearing Hernandez has written a letter proclaiming his innocence:crying01:

Apparently Hernandez received a letter from someone named Karl

Karl says he sent the letter because he was in the same jail 15 years ago, and wanted to reach out to Hernandez to give him some encouragement.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/01/aaron-hernandez-jail-letter-not-guilty-god/

Because he is such great guy, Hernandez wrote back with the following response

Your letter meant a lot and was very true! I know everything happens for a reason and I know "God" has a plan for me and something good will come out of this, The world just makes things out of false accusations and it will all die down especially when they say NOT GUILTY and all the people who turned on me will feel like crap.:thumbsup: I've always been a great person an known for having an amazing heart! I am a strong person and nothing will break me! A C.O. will never nor can they say now for one day have I been down or not with a smile on my face. I know there is a reason I'm going thru this and I will figure it out through my relationship with the Lord. I fell off especially after making all that money but when its all said and done "GOD" put me in this situation for a reason! I'm humbled by this ALREADY and this will change me forever. At least I'll know my true supporters. Thanks for being one of them!

Thanks,
Aaron Hernandez 81

I can't want to sign this again when I'm playing again and prove all the haters and (unknown) talkers WRONG.

P.S. the pictures are definitely hanging on my walls and def meant a lot! Thanks again brotha!

* Keep this off social media PLEASE!

http://www.csnne.com/blog/patriots-talk/report-hernandez-proclaims-innocence-letter

Guess that settles it - hope the Pounceys did not throw away their birthday party caps

so much for this staying off social media.

seems like a well written letter... interesting.

wheres my popcorn?

MasterOfPuppets
08-02-2013, 12:50 AM
so his homie is rattin him out despite no crime being committed ?

Vis
08-02-2013, 03:17 AM
" a lot" is 2 words

Atlanta Dan
08-02-2013, 07:51 AM
so his homie is rattin him out despite no crime being committed ?

Yes - this is the Lord's way of testing Mr. Hernandez

Buddha Bus
08-02-2013, 03:44 PM

He works in mysterious ways.

http://content.foto.mail.ru/mail/ebaltrahal/_answers/i-201.jpg

Fire Haley
10-15-2013, 10:01 PM
Aaron Hernandez and fiancee had 'don't ask, don't tell' relationship

Shayanna Jenkins, 24, is accused of lying to a grand jury about conversations she had with the former New England Patriot, who is charged with the June 17 shooting death of semipro player Odin Lloyd.

Prosecutors say Jenkins also came down with a case of selective amnesia, telling grand jurors she didn't remember where she disposed of a box — purportedly a gun safe or lock box — that Hernandez had her remove from their home after the slaying.

Outlining the charges against Jenkins, the prosecutor said Jenkins was caught on video removing a box from the basement, putting it in a black plastic bag, covering it with baby clothes and putting it in her sister's car.

She admitted she tossed it in a Dumpster, but even though she was given immunity, she told the grand jury she could not remember which one — a lie, according to prosecutors.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/10/15/20977274-aaron-hernandez-and-fiancee-had-dont-ask-dont-tell-relationship-says-her-lawyer?lite

---------------------------------------

deny deny deny

don't ask what's in the box and I won't tell you it's the murder weapon

time to dig up the city dump?

Atlanta Dan
10-15-2013, 10:10 PM
Aaron Hernandez and fiancee had 'don't ask, don't tell' relationship

Shayanna Jenkins, 24, is accused of lying to a grand jury about conversations she had with the former New England Patriot, who is charged with the June 17 shooting death of semipro player Odin Lloyd.

Prosecutors say Jenkins also came down with a case of selective amnesia, telling grand jurors she didn't remember where she disposed of a box — purportedly a gun safe or lock box — that Hernandez had her remove from their home after the slaying.

Outlining the charges against Jenkins, the prosecutor said Jenkins was caught on video removing a box from the basement, putting it in a black plastic bag, covering it with baby clothes and putting it in her sister's car.

She admitted she tossed it in a Dumpster, but even though she was given immunity, she told the grand jury she could not remember which one — a lie, according to prosecutors.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/10/15/20977274-aaron-hernandez-and-fiancee-had-dont-ask-dont-tell-relationship-says-her-lawyer?lite

We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately. - Benjamin Franklin

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/b/benjaminfr151597.html

Fire Haley
10-16-2013, 09:31 AM
she all but admitted she threw the murder weapon in the dumpster - but now can't remember which one?

lock her behind bars and throw away the key

tony hipchest
10-16-2013, 09:37 AM
surveillance shows she was gone for 36 minutes. they search the dump site of all trash containers w/in an 18 minute radius.

most likeley they all went into the same garbage truck on the same route.

shouldnt be too hard to find.

Fire Haley
10-16-2013, 04:24 PM
surveillance shows she was gone for 36 minutes. they search the dump site of all trash containers w/in an 18 minute radius.

most likeley they all went into the same garbage truck on the same route.

shouldnt be too hard to find.

or she could have driven to the house of another one his "extended family" crew and they disposed of the gun and she lied about the dumpster too

women are much better liars than men, or so I've heard

tony hipchest
10-17-2013, 12:07 PM
send the fuzz on a wild goose chase (waste tons of manpower and resources) and delay the weapon being found before trial?

i wonder if aaron is that smart? as sloppy as every other aspect of the crime was, im thinking no.

but sobering up and realizing youre facing life in prison could cause someone to get creative...

Confounding Factor
10-18-2013, 07:26 PM
Shayanna is one busted looking chick

Confounding Factor
10-18-2013, 07:27 PM
In virtue of someone killed, God is strange.

Atlanta Dan
10-27-2013, 09:51 PM
Maurkice Pouncey might want to stay home when the Steelers travel to Massachusetts next Sunday

Miami's Mike Pouncey served grand jury subpoena in Massachusetts

The Massachusetts State Police served Miami Dolphins center Mike Pouncey with a grand jury subpoena less than an hour after the Patriots defeated the Dolphins 27-17 at Gillette Stadium on Sunday afternoon.

A source with knowledge of the matter told SI.com that the subpoena is related to the investigation into Aaron Hernandez, Pouncey's close friend and former teammate at the University of Florida. The source indicated that police are focusing in on Hernandez's potential involvement in interstate gun trafficking, which is being investigated by several agencies in multiple states -- at least Massachusetts, New York and Florida.

The extent of Pouncey's potential involvement is undetermined, but police are focusing on multiple transactions that involve him and Hernandez. "Organizationally, we do not have a comment," said Dolphins spokesman Harvey Greene. "And Mike Pouncey does not have a comment."

A grand jury subpoena does not mean Pouncey, 24, has been or will be charged with a crime. Rather, law enforcement officials regard him as a material witness who could advance their case against Hernandez. Dolphins officials indicated that Pouncey would be traveling back home with the team Sunday night.

After the game, two members of the Massachusetts State Police in dark suits approached Pouncey in the hallway between the Dolphins locker room and the team bus and handed him a piece of white paper. "It's about a grand jury investigation," one official could be heard telling Pouncey. The same police official later said, "Make sure you arrive."

Pouncey appeared confused when handed the paperwork by police and said, "What's this about?" Soon Dolphins officials were scrambling around the concourse looking for answers.

Dolphins special teams coach Darren Rizzi was in the vicinity at the time and asked one of the officers if they'd spoken to Dolphins director of security Stu Weinstein. A uniformed Massachusetts State Police officer held out his right arm and attempted to shield Rizzi from hearing the conversation between Pouncey and police officials.

Rizzi later said with a perplexed look on his face, "Pouncey just got served papers."

Dawn Aponte, the Dolphins executive vice president of football administration, could be seen reading the subpoena outside the team locker room. A uniformed Massachusetts State policeman declined comment, directing any inquiries to Weinstein.

"You need to talk to Jeff Ireland or Joe Philbin," Weinstein said, referring to the Dolphins general manager and coach. Ireland and Dolphins senior vice president of operations, Bill Galante, also declined comment.

A Patriots official said owner Robert Kraft was not made aware that Massachusetts State Police would be issuing the subpoena to Pouncey. In the minutes after the game, there were five uniformed Massachusetts State Police officers and two in suits loitering about 30 yards from the Dolphins locker room and speaking with NFL Security officials.

In September, Hernandez was indicted and pleaded not guilty to six charges, including first-degree murder. The other five charges were weapons related, as police seized at least three different types of ammunition -- .22-caliber bullets, 7.62-mm. rounds and 45-caliber bullets -- at Hernandez's home in North Attleboro, Mass., and at his "flop house" in Franklin, Mass.

The increased scrutiny on Hernandez's gun activity could be an indication that the gun charges have taken an increased importance. Shortly after the first murder investigation began, the source said, signs that Hernandez was involved with a large-scale, multi-state gun running operation began to emerge.

Mike Pouncey and his twin brother, Maurkice, a Steelers center, were close to Hernandez and all three lived together for periods of time when they played at Florida. In stories that emerged after Hernandez's arrest, the Pouncey brothers were credited with keeping Hernandez out of trouble while in Gainesville.

The only tie between the Pounceys and Hernandez that's emerged since the arrest was the two brothers being photographed in a night club wearing "Free Hernandez" hats in mid-July. The photograph blew up on social media and Maurkice Pouncey later apologized, saying: "I regret that my actions appear to make light of that serious situation."

A Steelers spokesman declined all comment, including when asked if Maurkice Pouncey had been served.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20131027/mike-pouncey-subpoena-grand-jury-aaron-hernandez/?sct=hp_t1t_a3&eref=sihp

Bane
10-28-2013, 01:47 PM
To add to Atlanta Dan's post:

Report: Authorities are looking at Mike Pouncey as more than a witness
Posted by Mike Florio on October 28, 2013, 2:34 PM EDT

Dolphins center Mike Pouncey apparently is more than a mere witness in the ever-growing case(s) against Aaron Hernandez.

Greg Bedard of SI.com, who with Pete Thamel reported on Sunday that Pouncey has been subpoenaed to testify before a grand jury investigating Hernandez, gave a more dire assessment to Pouncey’s potential predicament during a Monday morning appearance on WQAM’s The Joe Rose Show.

“Overall, I would say this is a serious situation for Mike Pouncey,” Bedard said. “This is not a situation where they just think he might have evidence towards the charges against Aaron Hernandez. If he goes in there [to testify before the grand jury] thinking that’s what it’s about, he will be underprepared. He should be prepared that the authorities are looking at him in regards to some charges.”

It’s not clear what the charges would or could be, but Bedard at one point made reference to the issue of finances. Bedard also said that Steelers center Maurkice Pouncey (Mike’s twin) could be summoned to testify at some point, too.

With one murder case pending against Hernandez and a double-murder case possible, authorities reportedly are exploring whether Hernadnez was engaged in the illegal trafficking of weapons. That detour from the murder charges has the feel of an effort to ensure that there will be a way to put an actual or perceived “bad guy” away, in the event the murder charge(s) don’t stick.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/28/report-authorities-are-looking-at-mike-pouncey-as-more-than-a-witness/

Quick, Kevin, hit the trade button, NOW!

http://i.imgur.com/fSV89.gif

GodfatherofSoul
10-28-2013, 02:57 PM
Maurkice Pouncey might want to stay home when the Steelers travel to Massachusetts next Sunday

Miami's Mike Pouncey served grand jury subpoena in Massachusetts
[I]
The Massachusetts State Police served Miami Dolphins center Mike Pouncey with a grand jury subpoena less than an hour after the Patriots defeated the Dolphins 27-17 at Gillette Stadium on Sunday afternoon....

I've been waiting for this shoe to drop. Maybe that accidental Decastro shot to the knee wasn't so...accidental...

Fire Haley
10-28-2013, 03:56 PM
“Overall, I would say this is a serious situation for Mike Pouncey,” Bedard said. “This is not a situation where they just think he might have evidence towards the charges against Aaron Hernandez. If he goes in there [to testify before the grand jury] thinking that’s what it’s about, he will be underprepared. He should be prepared that the authorities are looking at him in regards to some charges.”

It’s not clear what the charges would or could be, but Bedard at one point made reference to the issue of finances. Bedard also said that Steelers center Maurkice Pouncey (Mike’s twin) could be summoned to testify at some point, too.

You bet they are going to pressure the Pounceys to rat on Hernandez against the possibility of accessories after the fact or gun running charges, something like that

Atlanta Dan
10-28-2013, 04:02 PM
You bet they are going to pressure the Pounceys to rat on Hernandez against the possibility of accessories after the fact or gun running charges, something like that

I know they wore the Free Hernandez hats but assume that they had the street smarts not to get involved in post-murder assistance - but who knows:noidea:

But if the prosecutors are trying to build a weapons charge against Hernandez I could see the Pounceys being involved in weapons purchases that were not directly tied to the murder, given the culture that contributed to the moron 49ers LB collecting assault weapons

As posted previously, I think this is a good week for Maurkice to stay in Pittsburgh to rehab the knee - no need to risk getting injured while being too close to the action on the sidelines in Foxboro:coffee:

tony hipchest
10-28-2013, 07:02 PM
just dump him off in Boston along with Mesko.him being slapped with accessory charges would just be the icing on this season's cake. Actually the icing will be Polamalu leaving a game with the career ending injury. :dang:

Atlanta Dan
10-29-2013, 09:15 AM
More on the Pouncey subpoena

Police are reportedly interested in transactions between Pouncey and Hernandez, a former teammate of Pouncey's while at the University of Florida. Pouncey -- criticized for wearing a "Free Hernandez" hat along with twin brother, Maurkice -- may also be ordered to show grand jurors key documents, such as emails to Hernandez and bank records.

Pouncey was served the subpoena after the Patriots' 27-17 victory over the Dolphins at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro, Mass. The place and timing was intentional: subpoenas are only valid within the issuing state....

Of particular concern to the NFL and NFLPA, the subpoenaing of Pouncey suggests that Hernandez's alleged wrongdoing was not entirely disconnected from other NFL players. The possibility that multiple NFL players may have engaged in questionable dealings through the sale of guns would be a devastating turn for the NFL as it tries to distance itself from Hernandez.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20131028/mike-pouncey-subpoena-legal-analysis/?sct=hp_t2_a6&eref=sihp

If one Pouncey brother is involved so is the other one ... no way Maurkice makes the trip to Foxboro this weekend

Bane
10-29-2013, 09:52 AM
A friend of mine and I were discussing that yesterday. I thought that was the reasoning behid the subpoena being in his locker.

You bet your ass Maurkice isn't showing up for the Pats game.

Bane
10-29-2013, 09:56 AM
just dump him off in Boston along with Mesko.him being slapped with accessory charges would just be the icing on this season's cake. Actually the icing will be Polamalu leaving a game with the career ending injury. :dang:

Rainbow sprinkles?

tony hipchest
10-29-2013, 10:48 AM
If one Pouncey brother is involved so is the other one ... no way Maurkice makes the trip to Foxboro this weekendbill belichick doesnt let any player not playing travel with the team. makes sense. he doesnt want his band of thugs getting subpoena'd

Rainbow sprinkles?the rainbow sprinkles will be bell shredding his knee. jarvis jones has already been benched. wheaton has a broken finger.

we need every last draft pick from this season to completely bust. :tt:

Lady Steel
12-18-2013, 10:13 PM
Tabitha Perry, Woman With Ties To Aaron Hernandez, Dies At 27

HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — Police are investigating the death of a 27-year-old woman with ties to Aaron Hernandez, the former New England Patriots player charged with murder.

Tabitha Perry was found unconscious and not breathing inside a Southington home. She died Monday.

Perry, of Bristol, survived a car accident in June that killed Hernandez's friend Thaddeus Singleton III. Police say she and Singleton, who was married to Hernandez's cousin, had a child together.

The state medical examiner's office said Tuesday that Perry's death required further study, and police said they were waiting for the results of toxicology tests.

"There were no suspicious circumstances found at the time of the investigation," Sgt. Jeffry Dobratz said in a release.

Hernandez, who grew up in Bristol, is charged with murder in the shooting death of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd, whose body was found June 17 not far from Hernandez's mansion in North Attleborough, Mass. He has pleaded not guilty.

Several people with ties to Hernandez have died in the past six months.

Robert Valentine, a brother of Aaron Hernandez's mother, died in a crash in August. Singleton died June 30 when the car he and Perry were in went off a road in Farmington, went airborne and became lodged inside a country club building.

Police have ruled that both crashes were accidents.

Investigators have said that Singleton introduced Hernandez to Ernest Wallace and Carlos Ortiz, the two other defendants facing charges in Lloyd's death.

Wallace and Ortiz spent time living in the home of Singleton's wife, Tanya, according to police. The men returned to that house, which is owned by another Hernandez uncle, after Lloyd was killed, according to court filings.

Lately, Tanya Singleton has been staying in a Massachusetts jail. She faces charges of criminal contempt and conspiracy to commit accessory after the fact in the Lloyd shooting.

Another relative of Thaddeus Singleton III, John Alcorn, testified in September before a Hernandez-related grand jury in Massachusetts. Alcorn, whose nickname is "Chicago," is the man mentioned in a Massachusetts police report in June as the possible owner of a .38-caliber gun seized from a car after an accident in Springfield, Mass.

Authorities have been investigating whether Hernandez is linked to a 2012 double homicide in Boston that reportedly involved a .38-caliber gun.

While investigating Lloyd's death, police searched the home where Singleton lived in Bristol and found an SUV rented in Hernandez's name that was wanted in connection with those killings.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/17/tabitha-perry-dies-conn-woman-hernandez_n_4461730.html

What a coinkydink.

Atlanta Dan
01-13-2014, 01:35 PM
It was “game on” Saturday night for the general population at the Bristol County House of Correction in North Dartmouth — but it was quiet time for segregated detainee Aaron Hernandez, whose stellar six pass receptions for 85 yards helped propel the Patriots into the AFC Championship one year ago today.

If you found yourself wondering Saturday if the tight-end-turned-accused-killer was cheering his scene-stealing successor 
LeGarrette Blount across the goal line, the answer is “No,” Bristol Sheriff Thomas M. Hodgson told the Herald yesterday. “He’s not allowed to watch any TV.”

Hodgson said prisoners spread over two tiers in general population were permitted to watch one hour of the AFC Divisional Round match that ended with the Pats kicking the Indianapolis Colts to the curb, 43-22. But Hernandez, for security reasons, is housed in a special-management unit, where he’s confined to his cell 21 hours a day. And per 
Hodgson’s order, no cell comes equipped with its own flat screen.

“It’s jail,” he said. “It’s all about standards and sending a message.”

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2014/01/no_nfl_for_aaron_hernandez_jailed_ex_patriot_cant_ watch_games

Boo-Hoo

Atlanta Dan
02-25-2014, 07:13 PM
This probably wil not help any effort to get less time in solitary confinement

Former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez, who is currently in jail awaiting trial on first-degree murder and weapons charges, attacked an inmate at the Bristol County Jail in Massachusetts, reports TMZ.

The website reports that Hernandez had recognized the inmate and began attacking him after the two argued during the day.

Hernandez, 24, has been in jail since June 26th for his alleged role in the murder of semi-pro football player Odin Lloyd. Hernandez pleaded not guilty to the charges.

More from TMZ:

Hernandez, who is usually segregated from the general population, was allowed to take a walk in an isolated hallway … but somehow came into contact with another inmate.

We’re told Hernandez recognized the other inmate and launched into an attack — beating the other man up pretty badly.

Officials had placed Hernandez in solitary confinement out of concern he would be a target behind bars due to his celebrity status.

http://tracking.si.com/2014/02/25/aaron-hernandez-attacks-inmate-in-jail/?eref=sihp

Maybe this was triggered by Hernandez hearing about the heartbreaking loss by the U.S. women's hockey team in the Olympics

Vis
02-26-2014, 05:47 AM
Report: Aaron Hernandez attacks another inmate in jail

According to TMZ, Hernandez attacked another inmate in the Bristol County Jail on Tuesday. Per the report, Hernandez “beat the guy up pretty good.” (Rocky Balboa apparently was reporting from the scene.)

Hernandez normally remains apart from other inmates, ostensibly for his own protection. It was the other inmate who needed the protection.

TMZ explains that the other inmate had been jawing all day with Hernandez. And then, coincidentally, the same inmate who was jawing with Hernandez was in a hallway where Hernandez happened to be walking.

It’s funny how thing like that sometimes work out.

Jail officials have not yet confirmed the reported attack by Hernandez, who is imprisoned without bail in connection with the alleged murder of Odin Lloyd.

Vis
02-26-2014, 05:48 AM
Sherriff confirms altercation between inmate and Aaron Hernandez

Bristol County Sherriff Thomas Hodgson confirmed to NBC 10 News in Cranston, R.I. that former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was involved in a prison altercation on Tuesday.

TMZ first reported Tuesday afternoon that Hernandez “beat up the guy pretty good” after the inmate allegedly involved in jawing with Hernandez throughout the day.

Hodgson didn’t elaborate on the nature of the altercation.

Hernandez remains segregated from the remainder of the prison population but still was brought into close enough proximity with the inmate to get into a fight.

He said the two are being investigated by the Bristol County House of Corrections.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/02/25/sherriff-confirms-altercation-between-inmate-and-aaron-hernandez/

tony hipchest
02-26-2014, 11:32 AM
TMZ explains that the other inmate had been jawing all day with Hernandez. And then, coincidentally, the same inmate who was jawing with Hernandez was in a hallway where Hernandez happened to be walking.

It’s funny how thing like that sometimes work out.
im sure aaron has made some friends amongst the jail staff. im sure if i was a partiot fan from the area working in the jail, i would find aaron pretty cool to atleast talk football with. even if i werent a fan of the team, i would probably ask him his take on richie incognito and michael sam while i was serving him his slop 3X/day.

im guessing some guard got just as tired of hearing some other inmate flap his gums at hernandez, as hernandez was.

ebsteelers
02-26-2014, 03:53 PM
http://global3.memecdn.com/opening-a-can-of-whoop-ass_gp_1781233.jpg

Aaron was seen drinking this in the cafeteria before the fight