PDA

View Full Version : uh-oh...Pats Hernandez questioned by police in homicide

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Fire Haley
06-18-2013, 11:46 PM
Police search home of Patriots' Hernandez in murder probe

Hernandez is not believed to be a murder suspect, according to a source, but a vehicle rented in his name has emerged as a key piece of evidence in the investigation.

A jogger found the body of a 27-year-old Boston man on Monday in an North Attleboro clearing, less than a mile from Hernandez's home

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20130618/patriots-hernandez-questioned-by-police-in-homicide-probe/#ixzz2WbkWbVXG

Fire Arians
06-19-2013, 12:55 AM
inb4 NEPatriots: "We only lost (insert playoff game) because hernandez went to jail"

Buddha Bus
06-19-2013, 04:22 AM
Boy, that vaunted New England TE corps is looking a little suspect now (get it?). :wink02:

Upon reading the article, NEPatriots* had this statement to release:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq69yPPoxzk

This will be the main reason the Patriots* won't win another Super Bowl for 10 more years.

Galax Steeler
06-19-2013, 04:49 AM
Yea I am sure there will be excuses like these everywhere.:blah:

Lokki
06-19-2013, 06:38 AM
He is going to have Ray Lewis as defense council.

ebsteelers
06-19-2013, 08:50 AM
Boy, that vaunted New England TE corps is looking a little suspect now (get it?). :wink02:

Upon reading the article, NEPatriots* had this statement to release:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq69yPPoxzk

This will be the main reason the Patriots* won't win another Super Bowl for 10 more years.

http://i.qkme.me/3oziz4.jpg

Atlanta Dan
06-19-2013, 09:57 AM
I know Pats fans will respond "innocent until proven guilty" but that certainly did not seem to apply with regard to Ben:coffee:

Sounds like the search had some interesting moments:chuckle:

Two Hernandez friends tried to leave house at the time of the search, but they were stopped by a state police car at the end of driveway. Crime scene investigators later searched the car the men tried to leave in.

During the search, Hernandez received a hand-delivered package from the prominent law firm Ropes and Gray around 7:30 p.m., with the deliveryman telling reporters swarming the sidewalk outside that it was addressed to "Mr. Hernandez himself."

And as always the fans keep it in perspective

Another neighbor, Susan Mayer, and her 14-year-old daughter, Rachel, described Hernandez as a very warm guy.

"There is a lot of action around here because of the Patriots,'' Susan Mayer said.

Rachel was more concerned about keeping Hernandez on the team.

"We need the Patriots to win," she said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/patriots-star-aaron-hernandez-questioned-murder-sources-abc/story?id=19430625#.UcG3qtjhdgp

JonM229
06-19-2013, 10:09 AM
Good to know that Pats fans care more about the team winning than human life.

pczach
06-19-2013, 10:44 AM
That doesn't sound good.:shake01:

I wonder why none of the Patriot morons that come to this board to harass Steeler fans are around today?

:poke:

PATS16N0
06-19-2013, 12:12 PM
That doesn't sound good.:shake01:

I wonder why none of the Patriot morons that come to this board to harass Steeler fans are around today?

:poke:

Maybe because this thread started about six hours after this was breaking news and we were at our own forum.

If you want my reaction as of yesterday, here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3I7p5lvkwQ

Today things look better, so we'll see.

And let's not pretend to take any morale high ground. You know you were just as worried about losing your star quarterback and placed that worry above the feelings of any female victims, alleged or otherwise.

pczach
06-19-2013, 12:31 PM
Maybe because this thread started about six hours after this was breaking news and we were at our own forum.

As you should be.....:doh:

Fire Haley
06-19-2013, 01:30 PM

Aaron Hernandez NOT Ruled Out As Suspect In Homicide Probe

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/06/19/police-quiet-on-investigation-involving-aaron-hernandez/

lloydwoodson
06-19-2013, 01:31 PM

If you want my reaction as of yesterday, here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3I7p5lvkwQ

And let's not pretend to take any morale high ground. You know you were just as worried about losing your star quarterback and placed that worry above the feelings of any female victims, alleged or otherwise.

moral*

Idiot.

Atlanta Dan
06-19-2013, 01:36 PM

Nice stereotyping about "you" and the "morale" (sic) high ground - a number of us thought at the time Ben deserved to fry if the DA thought he had a case - turns out he did not

And as far as things looking "better" did it turn out nobody was killed?

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJjDObzLZYrXk5iS8B4AHabuKHc3RyC N6Rr9n_DWnfJ9OD57gPAQ

JonM229
06-19-2013, 02:02 PM
And as far as things looking "better" did it turn out nobody was killed?

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJjDObzLZYrXk5iS8B4AHabuKHc3RyC N6Rr9n_DWnfJ9OD57gPAQ

We already know that Pats fans don't care about that, just as long as the Pats win.

teegre
06-19-2013, 02:09 PM
What's the big deal!?!
Sincerely,
Leonard Little

stairway27
06-19-2013, 02:12 PM
Report: Hernandez recently was sued for allegedly shooting someone in the face

Posted by Mike Florio on June 19, 2013, 1:59 PM EDT

Getty Images
June is a slow month for football. It hasn’t been a slow month for a certain football player’s lawyers.

According to TMZ, Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was sued last week in a Florida federal court for allegedly shooting someone in the face.

The lawsuit, filed by Alexander S. Bradley, claims that Hernandez shot Bradley on February 13, 2013 while the two men were riding in a car. Bradley allegedly lost his right eye as a result of the incident, along with other injuries.

Per TMZ, the case was dismissed only four days after it was filed. Since it’s highly unlikely that any action was taken on the case that quickly, there’s a chance the case was settled.

Hernandez would have been much smarter to settle the case before it was filed. Between the lawsuit and the investigation in Massachusetts, Hernandez is now more likely to attract the attention of the league office, which is more apt to apply the enforce the personal-conduct policy when a player is involved in multiple off-field incidents.

PATS16N0
06-19-2013, 02:16 PM
Really? We're resorting to calling out typos as spelling errors now?

Obviously if Aaron Hernandez murdered someone, we'll want him to pay for it.
We'll be pretty upset that we're losing a star player, and it'll be a hit for the team, but we'll still expect him to face justice for anything he did.

As of now we're all just hoping we won't have to want that and that it'll be revealed that he had nothing to do with any of this.

Fire Haley
06-19-2013, 02:35 PM
Police probe if death linked to Aaron Hernandez is drug-related

NFL team sources told the Globe in 2010 that Hernandez, who played at Florida, slipped to the fourth round in the draft because of multiple failed drug tests for marijuana as a collegian

.http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/06/19/dorchester-man-says-his-nephew-could-possibly-victim-north-attleborough-death-linked-new-england-patriot-aaron-hernandez/1oJSPswnNbZDdSswoujgAP/story.html

jacobo
06-19-2013, 02:35 PM

somebody needs to show him what an incline bench press is

Buddha Bus
06-19-2013, 03:56 PM

We'll be pretty upset that we're losing a star player, and it'll be a hit for the team, but we'll still expect him to face justice for anything he did.

As of now we're all just hoping we won't have to want that and that it'll be revealed that he had nothing to do with any of this.

Well tit for tat, there is already enough "proof" in this case for me to say he should be burned at the stake. Who needs a trial or hard evidence? Ben surely didn't in the eyes of most opposing fans such as yourself so why should we extend you a courtesy that wasn't afforded to our guy who was never even charged with anything?

Aaron Hernandez is a cold-blooded murderer. Get used to hearing that from now on regardless of the facts. It's clear to see from the cops investigating his house and then returning for a second day plus his name being on the rental car that he must have been the culprit. See how awesome it is when people take extremely stupid leaps in logic and deem others to be guilty before being proven innocent? Yep, that's how stupid all of these other fan bases are. :wink02:

PATS16N0
06-19-2013, 04:03 PM
Well tit for tat, there is already enough "proof" in this case for me to say he should be burned at the stake. Who needs a trial or hard evidence? Ben surely didn't in the eyes of most opposing fans such as yourself so why should we extend you a courtesy that wasn't afforded to our guy who was never even charged with anything?

Aaron Hernandez is a cold-blooded murderer. Get used to hearing that from now on regardless of the facts. It's clear to see from the cops investigating his house and then returning for a second day plus his name being on the rental car that he must have been the culprit. See how awesome it is when people take extremely stupid leaps in logic and deem others to be guilty before being proven innocent? Yep, that's how stupid all of these other fan bases are. :wink02:

Well, I didn't come after Ben, and if I did here, it was the exception to my stated position as the Patriots forum and just trolling haha.

PATS16N0
06-19-2013, 04:04 PM
And I don't know what to think about Aaron right now.
So much rumor and speculation.

pczach
06-19-2013, 04:15 PM

Don't back pedal now. You're the one saying our fans are just like your's with no morals, but now that everyone has identified your post as moronic, you want to act like you never uttered those words. That was you comparing a murder to getting drunk and having sex with someone with no proof of rape right? Yeah, thought so. Typical delusional Patriots fan loser. I bet there are Patriots fans that are outraged by this, but you aren't one of them. Don't pretend to find your morality only after it has been found lacking. What a clown.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-00XEbr9zYgSYqbnJc2OWH9QT-0EM5qln51YHislQvmTb7EBpUw

PATS16N0
06-19-2013, 04:18 PM
Don't back pedal now. You're the one saying our fans are just like your's with no morals, but now that everyone has identified your post as moronic, you want to act like you never uttered those words. That was you comparing a murder to getting drunk and having sex with someone with no proof of rape right? Yeah, thought so. Typical delusional Patriots fan loser. I bet there are Patriots fans that are outraged by this, but you aren't one of them. Don't pretend to find your morality only after it has been found lacking. What a clown.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-00XEbr9zYgSYqbnJc2OWH9QT-0EM5qln51YHislQvmTb7EBpUw

I'm withholding my outrage for actual evidence. Right now nobody knows anything.

Yes, I admit, I'm hoping he wasn't involved.
Can you blame me? Or should I be here praying one of our star TE's is going to jail for the next few decades before he's even been charged with anything?

Buddha Bus
06-19-2013, 04:22 PM
Well, I didn't come after Ben, and if I did here, it was the exception to my stated position as the Patriots forum and just trolling haha.

I'll give you some credit for honesty.... but it won't change my stance with you. :wink02:

pczach
06-19-2013, 04:41 PM
I'm withholding my outrage for actual evidence. Right now nobody knows anything.

Yes, I admit, I'm hoping he wasn't involved.
Can you blame me? Or should I be here praying one of our star TE's is going to jail for the next few decades before he's even been charged with anything?

I'm being serious here. I hope he wasn't involved either. It was your first instinct to make accusations about Steelers fans and how we blindly forgave Ben and made excuses for him. It sucks that a player on your team is in trouble, but WTF are you doing at our board trying to justify what he did by comparing him to Big Ben and what he was accused of and eventually cleared of?

Come on, man. I know you have a little fun doing your routine here, but screwing with a man's reputation and his life is not funny. You are apparently just finding that out. At some point you have to start acting like an adult....I hope.

I bet there are tons of Patriots fans that would rip you a new one if you were spewing that shit at your own websites. Try saying that face to face with anyone that has ever lost a loved one to violence. Sometimes in life, it's better to not say anything. Not because of how you feel, but because of how it makes others feel. It's called conducting yourself with dignity and class. Maybe you'll figure it out someday.....Again, I hope.

PATS16N0
06-19-2013, 04:44 PM
I'm being serious here. I hope he wasn't involved either. It was your first instinct to make accusations about Steelers fans and how we blindly forgave Ben and made excuses for him. It sucks that a player on your team is in trouble, but WTF are you doing at our board trying to justify what he did by comparing him to Big Ben and what he was accused of and eventually cleared of?

Come on, man. I know you have a little fun doing your routine here, but screwing with a man's reputation and his life is not funny. You are apparently just finding that out. At some point you have to start acting like an adult....I hope.

I bet there are tons of Patriots fans that would rip you a new one if you were spewing that shit at your own websites. Try saying that face to face with anyone that has ever lost a loved one to violence. Sometimes in life, it's better to not say anything. Not because of how you feel, but because of how it makes others feel. It's called conducting yourself with dignity and class. Maybe you'll figure it out someday.....Again, I hope.

Wait... what?
What are you talking about?

I didn't interject Ben into this thread at all.

PATS16N0
06-19-2013, 04:46 PM
And I wouldn't call it a "routine."
This is somehow my favorite football forum.

Buddha Bus
06-19-2013, 04:50 PM
Wait... what?

Ahem.....

Just when I was starting to think you were getting the voices in your head under control. :doh:

And I wouldn't call it a "routine."
This is somehow my favorite football forum.

Why wouldn't it be? Being around Patriots* fans for too long has to be excruciating.... even for other Patriots* fans. We know we're awesome and you can't get enough of us! :thumbsup:

pczach
06-19-2013, 04:50 PM
Wait... what?

You mean this quote from you that had nothing to do with Big Ben and the Steelers fan base:

"And let's not pretend to take any morale high ground. You know you were just as worried about losing your star quarterback and placed that worry above the feelings of any female victims, alleged or otherwise."

PATS16N0
06-19-2013, 04:57 PM
Why wouldn't it be? Being around Patriots* fans for too long has to be excruciating.... even for other Patriots* fans. We know we're awesome and you can't get enough of us! :thumbsup:

I think you're missing the context here. I wasn't accusing Ben of anything, or trying to label him a rapist. My comment actually had nothing to do with Ben and was drawing comparisons between fan reactions. Sort of a big difference.

Also, I got banned from Patriotsplanet for being honest in the political forum about a touchy part of human history. Patsfan is good, but it can occasionally be a little snooty.

The Steelers are a classic Patriots enemy. When your team is relevant I hate them more than the Jets, and when they're not (like last year) I was actually rooting for them (a little).

The only thing I hate about SOME Steeler fans is their obsession with "Spygate" which is well above and beyond any other fanbase in the league (not that I want to get into THAT again).

Also, Steeler fans think that anything other than Steeler worship is somehow breaking a commandment from God (though I sort of think the same way for Brady, Belichick and the Pats).

Oh, and BTW, the `Immaculate Reception` was an incomplete pass :popcorn:

Atlanta Dan
06-19-2013, 04:59 PM
According to TMZ, Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was sued last week in a Florida federal court for allegedly shooting someone in the face.

I hate when that happens to me - don't you?

PATS16N0
06-19-2013, 05:01 PM
I hate when that happens to me - don't you?

Case was dropped, and who wants a mere 100K from someone with a 40 million dollar contract after being shot in the face?

Atlanta Dan
06-19-2013, 05:02 PM

Correct - I did - and then you replied by claiming all Steelers fans were more concerned about Ben skating rather than someone possibly having been raped

Atlanta Dan
06-19-2013, 05:03 PM
Case was dropped, and who wants a mere 100K from someone with a 40 million dollar contract after being shot in the face?

What is the going rate for getting shot in the face?

PATS16N0
06-19-2013, 05:04 PM
And losing an eye? Courtesy of a man with a 40 million dollar contract?
I'd say more than 100K.

Atlanta Dan
06-19-2013, 05:07 PM
I'd say more than 100K.

Based on what? - if he got $100K it would appear the suddenly most infamous Patriots tight end (who saw that coming?:chuckle:) actually shot him in the face - that is hardly a nuisance value settlement

pczach
06-19-2013, 05:08 PM
I'd say more than 100K.

Considering your checkered past in these areas of what is fair, and what is right or wrong, I'll let someone else answer this question to get an opinion I trust.

PATS16N0
06-19-2013, 05:10 PM
Based on what? - if he got $100K it would appear the suddenly most infamous Patriots tight end (who saw that coming?:chuckle:) actually shot him in the face - that is hardly a nuisance value settlement

I don't think he did get it. The "victim" stopped cooperating with authorities, from what I understand.

I have no idea what happened here. Maybe Hernandez didn't shoot anyone in the face.
Maybe he shot someone on accident. There's nothing concrete on this.
All anyone knows, from what I've gathered, is that it all amounted to absolutely nothing as far as AH is concerned.

PATS16N0
06-19-2013, 05:12 PM
Considering your checkered past in these areas of what is fair, and what is right or wrong, I'll let someone else answer this question to get an opinion I trust.

What? What checkered past?

Atlanta Dan
06-19-2013, 05:15 PM
I don't think he did get it. The "victim" stopped cooperating with authorities, from what I understand.

I have no idea what happened here. Maybe Hernandez didn't shoot anyone in the face.
All anyone knows, from what I've gathered, is that it all amounted to absolutely nothing as far as AH is concerned.

Maybe he got the $100K as a fee for killing the guy that prompted the search warrant of La Casa Hernandez?:noidea:

If Ben got 4 weeks then Hernandez has been around enough smoke this off season to draw at least that amount of time off.

Tim Tebow - starting TE for the 2013 New England Patriots:thumbsup:

pczach
06-19-2013, 05:17 PM
What? What checkered past?

:toofunny:

Buddha Bus
06-19-2013, 05:33 PM
I think you're missing the context here. I wasn't accusing Ben of anything, or trying to label him a rapist. My comment actually had nothing to do with Ben and was drawing comparisons between fan reactions. Sort of a big difference.

Your assertion that somehow Steeler fans were more worried about our QB being able to play than the feelings of a rape victim are completely false and offensive. The vast majority of fans that I saw posting here or spoke to reserved judgement until the facts came out and stated that they would want him gone if the accusations were found to be true. Considering the fact that there are, without a doubt, women out there in the world who prey on rich and famous men for financial gain by accusing them of rape or physical abuse, there was a legitimate reason as to why fans were not quick to feed him to the wolves immediately.

The fans were right as no charges were ever even filed against Ben because there was no proof that anybody was raped. It was purely a case of he said/she said with some dubious women at the center of it all. I repeatedly stated that he should go to prison if the accusations were true and that I didn't want him on my football team if so. Some Steeler fans still don't want him here even based solely on accusations. I never defended Ben's behavior as a bastard to women, but being a bastard hardly makes one a rapist.

Also, I got banned from Patriotsplanet for being honest in the political forum about a touchy part of human history. Patsfan is good, but it can occasionally be a little snooty.

Patriots* fans can be snooty? Color me shocked. In other news, water is wet.

The Steelers are a classic Patriots enemy. When your team is relevant I hate them more than the Jets, and when they're not (like last year) I was actually rooting for them (a little).

That's not hate you're feeling... it's jealousy. :flap:

The only thing I hate about SOME Steeler fans is their obsession with "Spygate" which is well above and beyond any other fanbase in the league (not that I want to get into THAT again).

I can certainly understand you not wanting to get into the Spygate thing again. I wouldn't want to get my ass handed to me on that subject anymore if I were you either.

Also, Steeler fans think that anything other than Steeler worship is somehow breaking a commandment from God (though I sort of think the same way for Brady, Belichick and the Pats).

There are plenty of opposing teams' fans that come here and don't "kiss the rings" and get along fine (Jon and Silver & Black are 2 that come to mind). The difference is that they don't come spewing complete bullshit and vitriol to just stir shit and they don't get all butthurt because something gets said about their team that they don't like. That's something that should be expected by any sensible human being that chooses to freely patrol a message board of an opposing team. "Sensible" being the key word.

Oh, and BTW, the `Immaculate Reception` was an incomplete pass :popcorn:

And the Tuck Rule was an in-game made up rule to help the Patriots* win a playoff game. :moon:

Atlanta Dan
06-19-2013, 05:53 PM

The "victim" filed a lawsuit in federal court - if you have no idea what happened maybe this link to the complaint will help clear that up for you

http://ht.cdn.turner.com/si/images/2013/06/19/Alexander_Bradley_v_Aaron_Hernandez_complaint_file d_June_13_2013.pdf

Fire Arians
06-19-2013, 06:02 PM
Tim Tebow - starting TE for the 2013 New England Patriots:thumbsup:

tebow would get destroyed playing TE, he's only about 230ish. tho i wouldnt mind seeing that happen

Atlanta Dan
06-19-2013, 06:10 PM
tebow would get destroyed playing TE, he's only about 230ish. tho i wouldnt mind seeing that happen

They can split him out wide - if Hernandez and Gronk both miss September someone gets the call :thumbsup:

Buddha Bus
06-19-2013, 06:12 PM
They can split him out wide

Are you talking about an offensive formation or his ass?

teegre
06-19-2013, 09:01 PM
Wait... a thread about the Taperiots... and it ends up being a pissing match!?! What are the odds???

Let's go through the list of "must be present" items:

Rape: check
Spygate: check
2004 AFCCG: check
01, 03, & 04 SuperBowls: check
Condescension: check
Smart-ass post by me: check
Brady love-fest: check
Belichick nut-hugging: check
Backtracking by Taperiots fan: check
05 & 08 SuperBowls: check
Gronk's injuries: check
Total disregard for BB's injury: check
Empathy: none

Yep... sounds like a Steelers-Taperiots thread alright.

Atlanta Dan
06-19-2013, 09:10 PM
Wait... a thread about the Taperiots... and it ends up being a pissing match!?! What are the odds???

Let's go through the list of "must be present" items:

Rape: check
Spygate: check
2004 AFCCG: check
01, 03, & 04 SuperBowls: check
Condescension: check
Smart-ass post by me: check
Brady love-fest: check
Belichick nut-hugging: check
Backtracking by Taperiots fan: check
05 & 08 SuperBowls: check
Gronk's injuries: check
Total disregard for BB's injury: check
Empathy: none

Yep... sounds like a Steelers-Taperiots thread alright.

By my count I have played the rape, condescension, Gronk, and lack of empathy cards

pczach
06-19-2013, 10:09 PM
By my count I have played the rape, condescension, Gronk, and lack of empathy cards

That's a pretty fair assessment of your performance so far.

:sofunny:

SteelersCanada
06-19-2013, 10:12 PM

Right because who hasn't shot someone in the face by accident? I thought that was the cool thing to do right now.

I love you left out the option that he did in fact shoot him in the face intentionally.

Where are the criminal charges?

pczach
06-19-2013, 10:38 PM
Right because who hasn't shot someone in the face by accident? I thought that was the cool thing to do right now.

I love you left out the option that he did in fact shoot him in the face intentionally.

Plax shot himself, with zero intent to hurt anyone, and he went to jail because it happened in New York, and was subject to the gun laws of that state.

Apparantly Hernandez shot him in the right state.......I'm sure it was all just a big misunderstanding.

:sarcalert:

Fire Arians
06-19-2013, 10:44 PM
Plax shot himself, with zero intent to hurt anyone, and he went to jail because it happened in New York, and was subject to the gun laws of that state.

Apparantly Hernandez shot him in the right state.......I'm sure it was all just a big misunderstanding.

Plaxico "cheddar bob" Burress :chuckle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBOXTcSXcyA

PATS16N0
06-19-2013, 11:58 PM
http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/22638740/2013/06/19/investigation-involving-pats-te-hernandez-ruled-a-homicide

BREAKING NEWS

A law enforcement official tells FOX 25 Hernandez appears to be directly tied to the homicide which is why authorities executed a search warrant at his home Tuesday night. According to the same source, Hernandez, Lloyd, and two other men were at a bar in Boston the night of the homicide, and at some point, the four men left together in a car driven by Hernandez which was confirmed by a text Lloyd sent another friend, the source says.

It is unclear where the car went or what happened during the ride, but according to the source only three men returned to Hernandez's home at the end of the night and Lloyd was not one of them.

The source also says forensic evidence places a vehicle driven by Hernandez at one of the crime scenes in this case.

Troopers returned to Hernandez's $1.3 million home Wednesday morning, but no one answered. Hernandez returned home during the early afternoon Wednesday, wearing a Patriots sweatshirt and a red hat and carrying what looked like a sports drink. He did not speak to a crowd of reporters staked out about 100 feet away.

Later Wednesday, at least seven state troopers searched both sides of a road just off the street where Hernandez lives. The troopers also searched the industrial park where the body was found and within the Westwood Estates development. The officers used thin poles to pull back plants and search through undergrowth along the road.

Among other items, police said they are searching for a silver mirror cover which is believed to have been broken off a vehicle and may be visible along a route of travel between Dorchester and North Attleboro.

Police have also issued a "BOLO" or "be on the lookout" for a silver Chrysler 300 rental car with Rhode Island registration which may have a connection to the homicide.

GDI!

Fire Haley
06-20-2013, 12:05 AM
hmmm.......4 leave... only 3 come back

"According to FOX 25 in Boston, police have determined that four men — including Hernandez and Odin Lloyd — were in a vehicle together after leaving a bar, and that only three of the men returned to Hernandez’s home."

PATS16N0
06-20-2013, 12:05 AM
If this is true, what an asshole.
Totally let his team mates down and completely fails as a human being.

lloydwoodson
06-20-2013, 12:17 AM

Meh. This is how the rats who snitch on the Cheatriots get dealt with. Just another Spygate whistleblower dead.

teegre
06-20-2013, 12:38 AM
Meh. This is how the rats who snitch on the Cheatriots get dealt with. Just another Spygate whistleblower dead.

Damn, that was funny!!!

(Ever play "Cards Against Humanity"?)

teegre
06-20-2013, 12:40 AM
hmmm.......4 leave... only 3 come back

"According to FOX 25 in Boston, police have determined that four men — including Hernandez and Odin Lloyd — were in a vehicle together after leaving a bar, and that only three of the men returned to Hernandez’s home."

Only three came back. Hmmm... Rae Carruth says to check the trunk.

teegre
06-20-2013, 12:44 AM

Not passing judgment... but, if this is what it turns out to be, they you are right: he fails as a human.

Accidents happen... horrible, horrible accidents happen. BUT, leaving a friend's body behind/stashing a friend's dead body... my God... that is worse than a fail... that is a Manson-esuqe level of soullessness.

Lady Steel
06-20-2013, 01:39 AM
Where there's smoke there's fire.

Buddha Bus
06-20-2013, 05:08 AM

Mister Canada, Dick Cheney is on line one for you. :sofunny:

Fire Arians
06-20-2013, 06:35 AM
damn, i never expected the case to get that serious with hernandez, my initial post in this thread was a joke. shit's fucked up.

Vis
06-20-2013, 06:57 AM

Plax had zero intent but it was dumb luck the bullet only hit him.

kan_t
06-20-2013, 08:12 AM
I don't want to link it up to those spygate jokes. This matter is much much much more serious than just a game. No one should be happy about it. If Hernandez did do that, he should be burned in hell.

Fire Haley
06-20-2013, 08:15 AM
Pats' TE Hernandez directly tied to homicide investigation

Hernandez appears to be directly tied to the homicide which is why authorities executed a search warrant at his home Tuesday night. According to the same source, Hernandez, Lloyd, and two other men were at a bar in Boston the night of the homicide, and at some point, the four men left together in a car driven by Hernandez which was confirmed by a text Lloyd sent another friend, the source says.

It is unclear where the car went or what happened during the ride, but according to the source only three men returned to Hernandez's home at the end of the night and Lloyd was not one of them.

The source also says forensic evidence places a vehicle driven by Hernandez at one of the crime scenes in this case.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/22638740/2013/06/19/investigation-involving-pats-te-hernandez-ruled-a-homicide

-------------------------

if he was the driver of the murder vehicle....I don't think even Tebow can save him now...that's 20 years to life

MACH1
06-20-2013, 11:27 AM
Report: Aaron Hernandez To Be Arrested In Connection With Murder

According to a report from the Boston Globe’s Steve Silva, Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez will be arrested in connection with the murder of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd.
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/06/20/report-aaron-hernandez-to-be-arrested-in-connection-with-mass-murder/

Vis
06-20-2013, 11:33 AM
there goes the madden cover

PATS16N0
06-20-2013, 11:46 AM
http://www.myfoxboston.com/category/246064/breaking-news-livestream

Livestream of helicopter following his white Audi O.J. Simpson style.
Looks like he was summoned to Gillette stadium by either Kraft or Belichick.

Even if he isn't directly involved in the murder, and is only obstructing justice to protect his friends, he's finished as a Patriot. Belichick doesn't put up with this.

If he's suspended from the NFL for a year (let's say this is his BEST case scenario at this point), he won't be returning as a Patriot, that's for sure.

Thanks a fucking lot, Hernandez.

ebsteelers
06-20-2013, 11:49 AM

Even if he isn't directly involved in the murder, and is only obstructing justice to protect his friends, he's finished as a Patriot. Belichick doesn't put up with this.

If he's suspended from the NFL for a year (let's say this is his BEST case scenario at this point), he won't be returning as a Patriot, that's for sure.

no audio on the stream?

are they arresting him or is he on the run?

PATS16N0
06-20-2013, 11:50 AM
Not that I've heard.

PATS16N0
06-20-2013, 11:54 AM
Brady must be so pissed off.
Loses Welker because Welker is an ass.
Losing Hernandez because he's a murderer (maybe).
Gronk injured.

Our WR core is not good.
Gonna' need to call up Lloyd and maybe.... Moss.

ebsteelers
06-20-2013, 11:54 AM
pretty wild stuff, maybe arrest him at the stadium.

what a shame, hate to see young guys throw their careers a way,

bad situation all the way around.

ebsteelers
06-20-2013, 11:56 AM
Brady must be so pissed off.
Loses Welker because Welker is an ass.
Losing Hernandez because he's a murderer (maybe).
Gronk injured.

Our WR core is not good.
Gonna' need to call up Lloyd and maybe.... Moss.

a mans dead there is a little bit more concern then if brady is pissed off or not.
Im sure brady will be fine throwing to tebow

PATS16N0
06-20-2013, 11:56 AM
We should of traded Hernandez to the Jets a week ago!

PATS16N0
06-20-2013, 11:58 AM
a mans dead there is a little bit more concern then if brady is pissed off or not.
Im sure brady will be fine throwing to tebow

Millions of people I don't know die every day. Doesn't mean I can't think about our roster.
I doubt whoever was killed was on the verge of sainthood since it seems to be drug related, so instead of shedding crocodile tears, I'm going to vent about what this asshole has done to our offense.

And yes, it is truly unfortunate that someone was killed.

ebsteelers
06-20-2013, 12:00 PM
Millions of people I don't know die every day. Doesn't mean I can't think about our roster.
I doubt whoever was killed was on the verge of sainthood since it seems to be drug related, so instead of shedding crocodile tears, I'm going to vent about what this asshole has done to our offense.

And yes, it is truly unfortunate that someone was killed.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lwm-bRqWDX0/Tw4KvMvGPLI/AAAAAAAAAl0/iifBMEAe0Mo/s179/afro-shaking-head-no.gif

I'll just leave it at that.

Good day

43Hitman
06-20-2013, 12:02 PM

What a tool, how can you screw up such a good situation? I was over at Patsfan.com looking for reaction to these new details, seems like most of your fellow fans are still in denial.

PATS16N0
06-20-2013, 12:03 PM
What a tool, how can you screw up such a good situation? I was over at Patsfan.com looking for reaction to these new details, seems like most of your fellow fans are still in denial.

I think they're giving him the benefit of the doubt until the police facts come out instead of media speculation, but most understand this is not good.

Seems to be a whole lot of smoke.

JonM229
06-20-2013, 12:04 PM

Is A.C. Cowlings driving?

teegre
06-20-2013, 12:07 PM
Sooo... when is he going to be signed by the Bengals?

JonM229
06-20-2013, 12:08 PM
Sooo... when is he going to be signed by the Bengals?

The Bengals only employ petty criminals. The Ravens value murderers. Go big or go home (in a body bag).

ebsteelers
06-20-2013, 12:08 PM
bad situation, and he obviously has serious involvement, normally with celebrities they clear these guys right away..

night of partying gone bad, need more information to say the least

PATS16N0
06-20-2013, 12:11 PM
The Bengals only employ petty criminals. The Ravens value murderers. Go big or go home (in a body bag).

I couldn't help but lol irl

PATS16N0
06-20-2013, 12:12 PM
Five bucks says Kraft and Belichick are inside with Hernandez lawyer getting answers and telling him to turn himself in.

Fire Arians
06-20-2013, 12:12 PM
We should of traded Hernandez to the Jets a week ago!

you guys shoulda offered sanders more money :wink02:

PATS16N0
06-20-2013, 12:13 PM
you guys shoulda offered sanders more money :wink02:

Yes.... Yes we should have....

PATS16N0
06-20-2013, 12:14 PM
Maybe it'll turn out he's innocent and I'll just be an awful Pats fan for doubting him and he'll have a record breaking season this year that helps Brady win ring #4.

PATS16N0
06-20-2013, 12:16 PM
He's back in his vehicle and going on the move.

JonM229
06-20-2013, 12:20 PM
Go OJ!

Oops, wrong decade

43Hitman
06-20-2013, 12:20 PM
he is at a gas station right now and the media is swarming his vehicle

PATS16N0
06-20-2013, 12:21 PM
Hope he doesn't start shooting any of them

43Hitman
06-20-2013, 12:22 PM
Back on the move

PATS16N0
06-20-2013, 12:25 PM
He's sort of driving like a maniac o.O

PATS16N0
06-20-2013, 12:27 PM
Think the media is tailing him in that other white car. Looks like he's trying to lose them

ebsteelers
he is pooping right now

Lady Steel
Thanks for the link, NePatriots. Wow, this really is reminiscent of the OJ car chase.

ebsteelers
he is at a gas station right now and the media is swarming his vehicle

good idea to get a full tank of gas and some snacks before your on the run

43Hitman
lol that media van is all over his ass.

ebsteelers
06-20-2013, 12:28 PM
is he in the white car in the middle lane?

43Hitman
06-20-2013, 12:28 PM
AUDIO IS ON

PATS16N0
06-20-2013, 12:29 PM
is he in the white car in the middle lane?

White car with the big black sunroof

ebsteelers
06-20-2013, 12:29 PM
looked like he was driving 100 miles an hour..

beef jerky, some 5 hour energies,
some dutchies, and full tank of gas

Atlanta Dan
06-20-2013, 12:30 PM
Five bucks says Kraft and Belichick are inside with Hernandez lawyer getting answers and telling him to turn himself in.

I doubt the attorney is going to waive attorney-client privilege to tell Bill & Bob what Hernandez told the attorney - that proffer will be for the prosecutors, assuming the 2 other suspects have not already rolled over on Hernandez and he no longer has anything of value to offer the prosecutors to cut a deal

Incredible:banging:

PATS16N0
06-20-2013, 12:32 PM
I doubt the attorney is going to waive attorney-client privilege to tell Bill & Bob what Hernandez told the attorney - that proffer will be for the prosecutors, assuming the 2 other suspects have not already rolled over on Hernandez and he no longer has anything of value to offer the prosecutors to cut a deal

Incredible:banging:

Hernandez taking the 5th with his boss and his coach isn't going to fly with the Patriots if he is at all innocent and wants to keep his job and contract.

ebsteelers
06-20-2013, 12:32 PM
defintely has to be planning a get a way, why else fill up on a tank of gas?

unless he is a jaborni and drives on "E"

ebsteelers
06-20-2013, 12:33 PM
Hernandez taking the 5th with his boss and his coach isn't going to fly with the Patriots if he is at all innocent and wants to keep his job and contract.

law and not talking gets prior over what the pats want, even if you dont wanna think that

43Hitman
06-20-2013, 12:34 PM
I wonder if he's making a run to Canada. He's heading north on 95 atm. BOLO Steelers Canada!

43Hitman
06-20-2013, 12:36 PM
lol they are bragging about how he is in front of their news building.

Atlanta Dan
06-20-2013, 12:38 PM

Keeping your job is high on the to do list, but if you have information that incriminates you in a murder job #1 is minimizing potential jail time - Fox feed right now is saying Hernandez presumably has been told by his lawyers not to talk to anyone

Anything the lawyer or Hernandez tells the Patriots is not privileged, leading to the potential for more schadenfreude for me if Kraft & Belichick are then questioned by the cops to say what they were told - Belichick will not get to be his usual charming self during that questioning

PATS16N0
06-20-2013, 12:39 PM
I'd like to go back to Gronk posing with porn stars if that's possible.
Or even Tebowmania.

This is just awful.

MACH1
06-20-2013, 12:39 PM
If the spycam does not fit you must Aquit.

43Hitman
06-20-2013, 12:40 PM
If the spycam does not fit you must Aquit.

well played sir, well played indeed. :toofunny:

PATS16N0
06-20-2013, 12:41 PM
You guys want to trade up for Hernandez? He's really good. He's like the swiss army knife of New England's offense.

Would be a great weapon for Ben.

43Hitman
06-20-2013, 12:42 PM
I'd like to go back to Gronk posing with porn stars if that's possible.
Or even Tebowmania.

This is just awful.

Bibi is incredible. :drool:

PATS16N0
06-20-2013, 12:43 PM
From The Boston Globe's Wesley Lowery: "NO ARREST IMMINENT in murder investigation involving Aaron Hernandez. All other reports (currently) "absolutely untrue," per state police"

Followed by:

"Not saying an arrest won't happen, or that one won't happen today. But reporting Hernandez "will be arrested" is speculative."

and

"Currently, no arrest warrant issued for anyone related to murder of Odin Lloyd. #hernandez"

Atlanta Dan
06-20-2013, 12:47 PM
You guys want to trade up for Hernandez? He's really good. He's like the swiss army knife of New England's offense.

Steelers do need to consider when Heath will recover - might be time to do this deal - Ben can counsel him on dealing with Goodell and the media while under criminal investigtion

JonM229
06-20-2013, 12:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfDevSX1xhM

ebsteelers
06-20-2013, 12:54 PM
kind of figured there is no arrest warrant because they have already had plenty of time to grab him if they wanted..

aaron quick

http://www.justsaypictures.com/images/get-to-the-choppa-01.jpg

SteelersCanada
06-20-2013, 12:55 PM

Well the Ravens just lost Stabby McInsideLinebacker so they're short a felon. Expect a call any minute from Ozzie.

ebsteelers
06-20-2013, 12:55 PM
what a joke the news is btw, following this dude around..

fox news your not the police you donkies

JonM229
06-20-2013, 12:58 PM
Well the Ravens just lost Stabby McInsideLinebacker so they're short a felon. Expect a call any minute from Ozzie.

I've already made that joke:

ebsteelers
while he is cruising

make a prediction:

what % chance does he get charged with murder?

i'll say 0

PATS16N0

"He's at a stop light now, as you can see on the right side of your screen. That's Aaron Hernandez at a stop light."

"Light looks to be turning green now. Yup. Hernandez is now accelerating. Ok, he's on the move again."

PATS16N0
06-20-2013, 12:59 PM
while he is cruising

make a prediction:

what % chance does he get charged with murder?

i'll say 0

Wouldn't be surprised if he was charged with something. Murder quite the leap right now I think (hope)

ebsteelers
06-20-2013, 01:03 PM
"He's at a stop light now, as you can see on the right side of your screen. That's Aaron Hernandez at a stop light."

"Light looks to be turning green now. Yup. Hernandez is now accelerating. Ok, he's on the move again."

I'll take it from here

"He just stopped to get gas." "looks like he is going about his daily business. Looks like he is stopping at mcdonalds now. Yup He ordered a Big mac, with a vanilla shake." "He paid with cash".. "Now he is back on the road"

ebsteelers
06-20-2013, 01:05 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if he was charged with something. Murder quite the leap right now I think (hope)
If i had to predict I would say
a) obstruction of justice ,or screwing with a police investigation
b) obstruction of murder or something

if all 4 left together, and he was driving,
someone else killed him, but herandez panicked in the process and rather than going to the police, protected one of his boyz

ebsteelers
06-20-2013, 01:06 PM
this dude sure is doing a lot of cruising around though

PATS16N0
06-20-2013, 01:07 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/sinow?sct=hp_t11_a7&eref=sihp

These guys saying arrest is likely.

I don't know what to think anymore and will just stop speculating.

Vis
06-20-2013, 01:07 PM
If i had to predict I would say
a) obstruction of justice ,or screwing with a police investigation
b) obstruction of murder or something

if all 4 left together, and he was driving,
someone else killed him, but herandez panicked in the process and rather than going to the police, protected one of his boyz

He's guilty of murder in that case.

ebsteelers
06-20-2013, 01:08 PM
will aaron play in a game this season 2013-2014?

SteelersCanada
06-20-2013, 01:08 PM
I've already made that joke:

Argh! A few posts too late. Well played, Jon.

Fire Arians
06-20-2013, 01:09 PM

agreed, tbh i think following someone to that extent should be illegal, isn't that something like stalking?

ebsteelers
06-20-2013, 01:11 PM
He's guilty of murder in that case.

not in our justice system, especially if you have a big time lawyer, and got big time pockets..... and the way they plead and bargin out of bigger charges..not saying its right, just the way it is.. I think OJ is the poster boy for getting away with murder.

ebsteelers
06-20-2013, 01:12 PM
agreed, tbh i think following someone to that extent should be illegal, isn't that something like stalking?

was thinking the same thing... seems like an invasion of privacy, but i guess he is on the open road, but yeah i mean shyt stalking this dude when he hasnt been charged just seems foul. Because he is not on the run, and hasnt been charged

Vis
06-20-2013, 01:14 PM
not in our justice system, especially if you have a big time lawyer, and got big time pockets..... and the way they plead and bargin out of bigger charges..not saying its right, just the way it is.. I think OJ is the poster boy for getting away with murder.

I'm not predicting the jury verdict, just saying that if he was driving the vehicle, before and after the killing, it doesn't help him to say someone else pulled the trigger.

PATS16N0
06-20-2013, 01:15 PM
Anyone want to take bets on what Belichick's next presser is like?

"That's a legal matter."

"I can only comment on players that are here."

"I already answered that."

"I have nothing to add."

Fire Haley
06-20-2013, 01:16 PM
I hope they are monitoring his phone calls

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1002717_200232590131857_1765079956_n.jpg

Fire Haley
06-20-2013, 01:18 PM
Anyone want to take bets on what Belichick's next presser is like?

".....about murdergate"

Belichick: “Next question.”

ebsteelers
06-20-2013, 01:20 PM
Week 1 when the Pats go 2 tight ends:

Jake the Snake Ballard, and Timothy "Jesus Tebow,

or

Dance Queen Gronk, and Murder Mayhem Hernandez

ebsteelers
06-20-2013, 01:21 PM
is this fox sky cam done for now?

looks like the choppa ran out of gas

PATS16N0
06-20-2013, 01:22 PM
I kind of think Hernandez is going down. Pure speculation but with a celebrity-athlete perpetrator the police are probably just making sure they don't mishandle anything before putting the cuffs on him.

ebsteelers
06-20-2013, 01:24 PM
why was hernandez renting a car anyway? and why would you leave it near the scene

43Hitman
06-20-2013, 01:24 PM
I have to quote this for Jon from the pats board. :toofunny:

At this point Hernandez needs to have a few friends take the fall for it and throw them under the bus. Additionally he'll need to make that fly with the media by claiming he's found god through this experience and that no weapon formed against him shall prosper while quoting the bible as much as possible when facing the press. If he does all that he'll go from murderer to role model.

Fire Arians
06-20-2013, 01:25 PM
I hope they are monitoring his phone calls

using the patriot act to stalk a patriot. the irony :chuckle:

43Hitman
06-20-2013, 01:26 PM
Man I'm not getting anything done today. lmao

PATS16N0
06-20-2013, 01:29 PM
Man I'm not getting anything done today. lmao

I should go to Boston right now and wait outside the building with a huge "STEELERS SUCK!" sign for you guys.

Could be there in 30 minutes :hatsoff:

ebsteelers
06-20-2013, 01:31 PM
I should go to Boston right now and wait outside the building with a huge "STEELERS SUCK!" sign for you guys.

if it gets ya on tv, ya might as well..

or get a sign

BRADYS; LADIES!!!

PATS16N0
06-20-2013, 01:32 PM
Can't wait to see Ray Lewis weigh in on ESPN.
That should be awkward.

43Hitman
06-20-2013, 01:33 PM

Lmao, that would be awesome. :drink:

Fire Arians
06-20-2013, 01:33 PM

lol go for it, i'll give you props if they show that on tv

stb_steeler
06-20-2013, 01:35 PM
Your assertion that somehow Steeler fans were more worried about our QB being able to play than the feelings of a rape victim are completely false and offensive. The vast majority of fans that I saw posting here or spoke to reserved judgement until the facts came out and stated that they would want him gone if the accusations were found to be true. Considering the fact that there are, without a doubt, women out there in the world who prey on rich and famous men for financial gain by accusing them of rape or physical abuse, there was a legitimate reason as to why fans were not quick to feed him to the wolves immediately.

The fans were right as no charges were ever even filed against Ben because there was no proof that anybody was raped. It was purely a case of he said/she said with some dubious women at the center of it all. I repeatedly stated that he should go to prison if the accusations were true and that I didn't want him on my football team if so. Some Steeler fans still don't want him here even based solely on accusations. I never defended Ben's behavior as a bastard to women, but being a bastard hardly makes one a rapist.

Patriots* fans can be snooty? Color me shocked. In other news, water is wet.

That's not hate you're feeling... it's jealousy. :flap:

I can certainly understand you not wanting to get into the Spygate thing again. I wouldn't want to get my ass handed to me on that subject anymore if I were you either.

There are plenty of opposing teams' fans that come here and don't "kiss the rings" and get along fine (Jon and Silver & Black are 2 that come to mind). The difference is that they don't come spewing complete bullshit and vitriol to just stir shit and they don't get all butthurt because something gets said about their team that they don't like. That's something that should be expected by any sensible human being that chooses to freely patrol a message board of an opposing team. "Sensible" being the key word.

And the Tuck Rule was an in-game made up rule to help the Patriots* win a playoff game. :moon:

you should of asked him if he has proof the immaculate reception was an incomplete pass.......After all NE films all the games right?.....:rofl:

ebsteelers
06-20-2013, 01:35 PM
Can't wait to see Ray Lewis weigh in on ESPN.
That should be awkward.

hahahaha..

Ray will say a few words from the good book, and say he found God and make it all about him

Fire Arians
06-20-2013, 01:36 PM
lesson for today

it takes a superstar getting arrested for steelers, ravens, and patriots fans to all get along

PATS16N0
06-20-2013, 01:37 PM
lesson for today

it takes a superstar getting arrested for steelers, ravens, and patriots fans to all get along

lolol

:drink:

43Hitman
06-20-2013, 01:39 PM
lesson for today

:chuckle: :drink:

Fire Haley
06-20-2013, 01:41 PM
I can't wait to see his ride out from his lawyers office

http://sportsthenandnow.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/O.J.Bronco.jpg

ebsteelers
06-20-2013, 01:42 PM
lesson for today

this will last all of a few days, actually jmon has been here for a while, but he usually contributes good material in the locker room area..

few threads from now, steelers fan will be dumb yinzers, pats fan will be a stupid troll, and ravens fan will be fans of murder and it'll be business as usual around this joint..

PATS16N0
06-20-2013, 01:44 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXvCFSGSwkD0uXdQFQUK7yHBmkZao8X J_NxjUbpzYTT5bm290JRA

ebsteelers
06-20-2013, 01:44 PM
I can't wait to see his ride out from his lawyers office

http://sportsthenandnow.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/O.J.Bronco.jpg

kind of ironic the bronco chase happened 19 years ago, a few days ago..

http://wheels.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/06/17/o-j-simpsons-white-bronco-police-chase-happened-19-years-ago-today/

btw thats gotta be one of the most iconic pictures for a generation.

what a great picture. driver looks cool, calm and collected in there, listening to nwa

oj sleeping in the back

Vis
06-20-2013, 01:47 PM
kind of ironic the bronco chase happened 19 years ago, a few days ago..

http://wheels.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/06/17/o-j-simpsons-white-bronco-police-chase-happened-19-years-ago-today/

what a great picture. oj looks cool, calm and collected in there, listening to nwa

oj wasn't driving, he was cowering in the back

ebsteelers
06-20-2013, 01:48 PM
oj wasn't driving, he was cowering in the back

yeah i was editing it as your wrote that

Fire Haley
06-20-2013, 01:50 PM

what a great picture.

and yet I still get no karma

Fire Arians
06-20-2013, 01:53 PM
and yet I still get no karma

nobody asked me if i wanted a diet pepsi :*(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNB_DBKG1aI

Fire Haley
06-20-2013, 02:04 PM
why was hernandez renting a car anyway?

and why would you leave it near the scene

if you were planning a crime and didn't want any evidence left in your own vehicle - you use a rental

you do the job and turn it in and the rental agency cleans up after you

so maybe they panicked after they busted off a mirror (if that was the one) and forgot the last part

amateur thugs aren't too bright

JonM229
06-20-2013, 02:06 PM
few threads from now, steelers fan will be dumb yinzers, pats fan will be a stupid troll, and ravens fan will be fans of murder and it'll be business as usual around this joint..

That will only happen if we let it happen. Let's not fall back into old, bad habits. Gather round the campfire, everyone!

Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya
Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya

Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya
Oh lord, Kumbaya

Fire Arians
06-20-2013, 02:09 PM
That will only happen if we let it happen. Let's not fall back into old, bad habits. Gather round the campfire, everyone!

Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya
Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya

Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya
Oh lord, Kumbaya

:chuckle:

PATS16N0
06-20-2013, 02:11 PM
Really the only thing stopping us all from being BFF's is the fact that you're Steeler fans.
Just repent. What's more important in the grand scheme of things?

Our friendship or a football team?

Really puts things into perspective.

I'm sending you all Tebow Jerseys.

Fire Haley
06-20-2013, 02:16 PM

cool

Go Gators!

PATS16N0
06-20-2013, 02:18 PM
http://www.nflshop.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=11233129

3rd string QB who might not make the roster.
Expect a package soon

Fire Haley
06-20-2013, 02:21 PM
the plot thickens

Aaron Hernandez Destroyed Home Security System and Phone

Police plan to go back to the home of New England Patriot's tight end Aaron Hernandez today with another warrant based on evidence that "he destroyed his home security system,'' an investigator close to the case told ABC News.

The investigator, and other law enforcement sources, confirmed that the security system - which included video surveillance - was smashed intentionally.

And a cell phone used by Hernandez was handed over to investigators "in pieces'' by his attorneys, the sources said.

Police also want to know why a team of house cleaners were hired on Monday to scrub Hernandez's mansion

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aaron-hernandez-destroyed-home-security-system-phone-sources/story?id=19445131#.UcNHyuYo7IU

GMU Steeler
06-20-2013, 02:23 PM
Wow this is the craziest thing I can remember in the NFL in a while.

PATS16N0
06-20-2013, 02:25 PM
Also from Patsfans:

Obviously knocking out the surveillance camera and destroying the cell phone are incriminating, but there are a number of nuggets in the report that are just as interesting:

Lloyd was killed early monday morning. Hernandez was seen with the victim Friday night/Saturday.

According to police sources, Hernandez is not a suspect but not yet in the clear.

the victim's girlfriend (Hernandez' girlfriend's sister) was not located until yesterday and police feared for her safety.

I think there is still alot more to this story.

Wasn't aware of that timeline. Not positive it's true but have no reason to think it isn't.
Hard to tell what is happening.

Atlanta Dan
06-20-2013, 02:26 PM
the plot thickens

Police plan to go back to the home of New England Patriot's tight end Aaron Hernandez today with another warrant based on evidence that "he destroyed his home security system,'' an investigator close to the case told ABC News.

The investigator, and other law enforcement sources, confirmed that the security system - which included video surveillance - was smashed intentionally.

And a cell phone used by Hernandez was handed over to investigators "in pieces'' by his attorneys, the sources said.

Police also want to know why a team of house cleaners were hired on Monday to scrub Hernandez's mansion

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aaron-hernandez-destroyed-home-security-system-phone-sources/story?id=19445131#.UcNHyuYo7IU

Must have been quite a get together at his house last weekend

JonM229
06-20-2013, 02:26 PM
He totally killed that poor man. As we all know from 2000, the football gods reward human sacrifice with rings. Expect the Pats to win the Super Bowl this year.

43Hitman
06-20-2013, 02:27 PM
the plot thickens

If he did destroy that phone and surveillance camera's, then he's gonna get charged with obstruction of justice at the minimum.

Fire Arians
06-20-2013, 02:28 PM
If he did destroy that phone and surveillance camera's, then he's gonna get charged with obstruction of justice at the minimum.

maybe he got mad that his alarm didn't go off so he pulled the jeff reed on his security system :chuckle:

Fire Arians
06-20-2013, 02:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v53mGjWu0F4

hernandez' week 1 highlight

PATS16N0
06-20-2013, 02:33 PM
He totally killed that poor man. As we all know from 2000, the football gods reward human sacrifice with rings. Expect the Pats to win the Super Bowl this year.

I'll take it.

43Hitman
06-20-2013, 02:34 PM
maybe he got mad that his alarm didn't go off so he pulled the jeff reed on his security system :chuckle:

haha :hatsoff:

teegre
06-20-2013, 02:40 PM
Really the only thing stopping us all from being BFF's is the fact that you're Steeler fans.
Just repent. What's more important in the grand scheme of things?

Our friendship or a football team?

Really puts things into perspective.

Aside from that part of your brain that makes you root for the Taperiots (lobotomy?) we do indeed have a lot in common: movies, politics, ability to derail threads...

Aaron did it for us... for the common good... for peace & unity. All praise Aaron. Wait...

Fire Haley
06-20-2013, 02:45 PM
the plot thickens

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aaron-herna...1#.UcNHyuYo7IU

yeah - The only way this looks worse is if the murder weapon is discovered in the tank behind his toilet and his prints are on it.

I see 2 options

#1- he keeps his mouth shut to cover for whoever did it and ends up rolling the dice on being pinned for the murder.

#2- he spills the beans on whatever he knows, snitches out his homies and tries for a plea deal of immunity

ebsteelers
06-20-2013, 02:47 PM
Aside from that part of your brain that makes you root for the Taperiots (lobotomy?) we do indeed have a lot in common: movies, politics, ability to derail threads...

Aaron did it for us... for the common good... for peace & unity. All praise Aaron. Wait...

crickets
hahaha.

lot of good people here,

im sure ne pats isnt a bad fellow when he is not talking about the pats..

and vice versa about the steelers and ravens.

nothing like a good thread derailing in the making

Atlanta Dan
06-20-2013, 02:48 PM

Probably means no upcoming Verizon or AT&T endorsement deals and big trouble with regard to the 2 year contract on his phone - those early termination clauses are awful

ebsteelers
06-20-2013, 02:49 PM
if you were planning a crime and didn't want any evidence left in your own vehicle - you use a rental

you do the job and turn it in and the rental agency cleans up after you

so maybe they panicked after they busted off a mirror (if that was the one) and forgot the last part

amateur thugs aren't too bright

yeah but would the crime ever have been pointed back to him if his rental car wasnt in the area..

43Hitman
06-20-2013, 02:50 PM
the plot thickens

yeah - The only way this looks worse is if the murder weapon is discovered in the tank behind his toilet and his prints are on it.

I see 2 options

#1- he keeps his mouth shut to cover for whoever did it and ends up rolling the dice on being pinned for the murder.

#2- he spills the beans on whatever he knows, snitches out his homies and tries for a plea deal of immunity

He'll probably take option #2 in order to salvage his career if he still has one. Provided of course he's guilty of something, it could all still be terrible luck on his part, highly doubtful now that this new info has surfaced though.

ebsteelers
06-20-2013, 02:50 PM
Probably means no upcoming Verizon or AT&T endorsement deals and big trouble with regard to the 2 year contract on his phone - those early termination clauses are awful

good post right here...

but if the cops get an evidence off the system.. could be a ringing endorsement.

"Our product survived an ass beating from an NFL player"

ebsteelers
06-20-2013, 02:52 PM
the plot thickens

I see 2 options

see if he is a real gangsta or he rats on his homies

MACH1
06-20-2013, 02:58 PM
good post right here...

but if the cops get an evidence off the system.. could be a ringing endorsement.

"Our product survived an ass beating from an NFL player"

Quick call to the nsa should fix that.

Atlanta Dan
06-20-2013, 02:59 PM
We are assessing this story from the perspective of folks who dislike the Pats

But this is how the Atlanta paper is playing the story to those in Georgia who have a strong dislike of another sports team:chuckle:

Former Gator star caught up in homicide case
http://www.ajc.com/

Fire Arians
06-20-2013, 03:03 PM
tbh i don't think he was the guy who did the killing, but he probably just trying to cover for his homeboy. why would a guy his size need to use a gun if he really wanted to kill somebody?

though like they say, sometimes if you keep bad company around, it can come back to bite you

ebsteelers
06-20-2013, 03:11 PM
tbh i don't think he was the guy who did the killing, but he probably just trying to cover for his homeboy. why would a guy his size need to use a gun if he really wanted to kill somebody?

though like they say, sometimes if you keep bad company around, it can come back to bite you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-XWQdELpDc

Vis
06-20-2013, 03:14 PM

This is his second shooting

Is the girl still missing?

ebsteelers
06-20-2013, 03:16 PM
This is his second shooting

Is the girl still missing?

no i thought they found her..

maybe she was the shooter.. she did go "missing" after it happened

Fire Arians
06-20-2013, 03:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-XWQdELpDc

that kinda bad company is good though :thumbsup:

Lokki
06-20-2013, 03:38 PM
After he goes to prison, he'll be converted from a Tight End to a Wide Receiver.

ebsteelers
06-20-2013, 03:40 PM
that kinda bad company is good though :thumbsup:

hahaha.. my pops is a big fan of them lol its a little before my time.. but still a great track

JonM229
06-20-2013, 03:42 PM
After he goes to prison, he'll be converted from a Tight End to a Wide Receiver.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0PIdWdw15U

Buddha Bus
06-20-2013, 04:20 PM

Suspended for a year? I think he's got waaaaaay bigger problems to worry about than Roger Goodell slapping his wrist. I like to give suspects the benefit of the doubt, but when it's been reported that he turned his cell phone over to the authorities in pieces, destroyed his home security surveillance, and had a cleaning crew scour his house, it sure doesn't look like he's innocent. He, minimally, knows who did it.

Vis
06-20-2013, 04:45 PM
ESPN NFL analyst Hugh Douglas called out New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez on Twitter Thursday.

In the tweets, Douglas muses that Hernandez, who is wanted by police for questioning in regards to a murder case, is acting weird by driving around, surmising that “if he’s not guilty he’s really weird.”

http://images.ftw.usatoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/douglas2.jpg

Douglas is referring to Hernandez’s actions on Thursday, when the 23-year-old tight end drove to Gillette Stadium, got gas as reporters swarmed him, and sat in traffic on the highway after.

Douglas, who played defensive end with the New York Jets, Philadelphia Eagles and Jacksonville Jaguars, went on to tweet about an ESPN report that Hernandez destroyed his home security system and cell phone.

http://images.ftw.usatoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/douglas3.jpg

Things are piling up for Hernandez, as reports have also surfaced this week of a lawsuit alleging that Hernandez shot a Florida man in the face, and new reports of a nightclub incident involving Hernandez and police.

Fire Haley
06-20-2013, 04:48 PM
see if he is a real gangsta or he rats on his homies

he's back on the loose - it's 80 degrees in Boston - stocking hat and hoodie, check

http://bostonherald.com/sites/default/files/styles/default/public/blog_posts/062013hernandezjw01.jpg

SUV gassed up and ready - check

we ready to roll

Buddha Bus
06-20-2013, 04:55 PM
I will already nominate Theo Rossi (Juice) from "Sons of Anarchy" to play the lead in the made for TV murder movie about this.

http://s.tf1.fr/mmdia/i/99/1/3945991wjpcl.jpg?v=1

ebsteelers
06-20-2013, 06:24 PM
he's back on the loose - it's 80 degrees in Boston - stocking hat and hoodie, check

http://bostonherald.com/sites/default/files/styles/default/public/blog_posts/062013hernandezjw01.jpg

SUV gassed up and ready - check

we ready to roll

i'll give em the benefit of the doubt.. he is from florida. so 70 degrees might be cold to him..

ask teegree he cries if goes under 80 in so cal

teegre
06-20-2013, 06:29 PM
i'll give em the benefit of the doubt.. he is from florida. so 70 degrees might be cold to him..

ask teegree he cries if goes under 80 in so cal

It's 100 degrees today... a big too hot. I like it 78 & sunny... which it is for 330 days per year.

But, yes, 70 degree... brrr!!!

PATS16N0
06-20-2013, 07:02 PM
In his defense, his getaway vehicle is probably air conditioned.

SteelCurtain5643
06-20-2013, 07:55 PM
Dude is a clown, shit just keeps getting worse and worse for him. Just lock his ass up. Then again we all know if youre a murderer in the nfl you get off and all you gotta do is find jesus and people love you, just ask ray lewis.

JonM229
06-20-2013, 08:38 PM
He should at least pretend he's sorry

Atlanta Dan
06-20-2013, 09:27 PM
One explanation as to why Hernandez and I suppose all marijuana smokers are the true victims here from a poster in The Boston Herald

What a lynch mob mentality. Folks, he's our guy. He didn't kill his posse member. And marijuana is 99% legal in mass. The victim went for a meet , didn't like the deal and some gang bangers decided it was too far to go to come back empty handed. Hernandez asked his bud to get some bid and the deal went bad. There are six of these homicides a month over $10 disputes. Hernandez is still my guy. Pot is no longer against the law.

http://bostonherald.com/comments/1062937551?page=3

Buddha Bus
06-20-2013, 09:50 PM
One explanation as to why Hernandez and I suppose all marijuana smokers are the true victims here from a poster in The Boston Herald

What a lynch mob mentality. Folks, he's our guy. He didn't kill his posse member. And marijuana is 99% legal in mass. The victim went for a meet , didn't like the deal and some gang bangers decided it was too far to go to come back empty handed. Hernandez asked his bud to get some bid and the deal went bad. There are six of these homicides a month over $10 disputes. Hernandez is still my guy. Pot is no longer against the law.

What a maroon! :sofunny:

Really? This junior Einstein thinks that Hernandez is risking his entire career, fortune, and freedom over a weed deal gone bad? If he didn't have any involvement in the murder, he certainly would have just admitted that they were buying some weed and it went south to save his ass. He would have barely been punished for that I'm sure.

No way. There's more to this story than meets the eye. I can't believe any intelligent human being would say "he's still my boy" when all indications are pointing towards him being guilty of something much more than just wanting to catch a buzz. All of the squirrelly actions and movements Hernandez has made since this story has surfaced look pretty bad for him and anyone who would defend him.

stb_steeler
06-20-2013, 11:39 PM

If that happens, he wont have a tight end for long!:popcorn:

pczach
06-20-2013, 11:42 PM
What a maroon! :sofunny:

Really? This junior Einstein thinks that Hernandez is risking his entire career, fortune, and freedom over a weed deal gone bad? If he didn't have any involvement in the murder, he certainly would have just admitted that they were buying some weed and it went south to save his ass. He would have barely been punished for that I'm sure.

No way. There's more to this story than meets the eye. I can't believe any intelligent human being would say "he's still my boy" when all indications are pointing towards him being guilty of something much more than just wanting to catch a buzz. All of the squirrelly actions and movements Hernandez has made since this story has surfaced look pretty bad for him and anyone who would defend him.

What an embarrassment to humanity......Really idiot? I guess he rented the car to do the deal huh? I guess the deal went bad when the guy that makes millions of dollars a year didn't want to pay for the dime bag huh? Sherlock Holmes has nothing on this guy. If they found Hernandez holding a knife covered in the victims blood, wearing the dead guy's skin, and digging a hole to bury him in, this asshole would claim he was set up. No shame whatsoever. Football is more important than the death of a young man to this lowlife.

:shake01:

pczach
06-20-2013, 11:47 PM

I'm sure he destroyed his security system at his house so he could make it into a bong.....but that's just a theory. He's still my boy!:sofunny:

jacobo
06-21-2013, 04:32 AM
Bibi is incredible. :drool:

eh. she has a derr face and that boob job is horrible. she's like a corpse in action.

i am a sad little man who quotes a single post from ten pages ago and post a critique of a pornstar that i know by name.

jacobo
06-21-2013, 04:58 AM
holy shit did he really kill that guy? i thought it was just espn being espn but wtf

Vis
06-21-2013, 07:13 AM
Report: Hernandez neighbors heard gunshots early Monday

Posted by Mike Florio on June 20, 2013, 10:17 PM EDT

It’s been a fluid situation over the past three days for Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez. The problem is that the fluid hasn’t been flowing in a positive direction for the player.

The latest development comes from FOX 25, which reports that neighbors heard gunshots early Monday morning. Per FOX 25, video shows Hernandez and two other men walking into his house “within minutes” after the shots were heard.

FOX 25 reports that the shots were heard by neighbors between 3:00 and 3:30 a.m. ET on Monday, but that they didn’t report the noise to police at the time.

Also, FOX 25 confirms that the hard drive attached to Hernandez’s video surveillance system was “heavily damaged” when police arrived at the home. ABC has reported that Hernandez’s cell phone and surveillance system had been damaged.

Earlier today, SI.com reported that Hernandez “likely” will be arrested. It’s unclear what he would be charged with at this point. Even if he’s not charged with killing 27-year-old Odin Lloyd, whose body was found Monday in an industrial park roughly a mile from Hernandez’s house, Hernandez could face a variety of potential charges, from accessory to obstruction of justice.

Atlanta Dan
06-21-2013, 08:19 AM
Report: Hernandez neighbors heard gunshots early Monday.

They were hunting for squirrels

Atlanta Dan
06-21-2013, 08:30 AM
This story was linked through Drudge Report so it must be true

Arrest Warrant Issued For Aaron Hernandez

Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez will be charged in connection with the shooting death of a 27-year-old Dorchester man, a law enforcement source told WBZ NewsRadio 1030 on Friday.

According to that source, an arrest warrant has been issued on a charge of obstruction of justice.

It is expected that State Police will be responsible for arresting Hernandez, but it is not yet clear when and where Hernandez was going to be arrested.

The source added that it is possible that charges could eventually be upgraded.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/06/21/source-arrest-warrant-issued-for-aaron-hernandez/

Fire Haley
06-21-2013, 09:02 AM
an arrest warrant has been issued on a charge of obstruction of justice

just to get him in the interrogation room - then they put the screws on him to get him to squeal and spill his guts

pczach
06-21-2013, 09:05 AM
The laundry list of evidence is really adding up. It's hard to imagine that he wouldn't be charged with something at this point, based on everything that has been reported about the case.

Fire Haley
06-21-2013, 09:07 AM
oh noes!

ESPN has to break their silence and talk about it now!

Hernandez arrest warrant issued

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/9409826/police-issue-arrest-warrant-aaron-hernandez-new-england-patriots-reports-abc-news

ebsteelers
06-21-2013, 09:09 AM
an arrest warrant has been issued on a charge of obstruction of justice

just to get him in the interrogation room - then they put the screws on him to get him to squeal and spill his guts

once they start throwing his nfl future around. he'll start chatting..

The laundry list of evidence is really adding up. It's hard to imagine that he wouldn't be charged with something at this point, based on everything that has been reported about the case.

agreed, unless he says who pulled the trigger or what went down.

if he didnt pull the trigger, i'll take a wild guess that he plays in the nfl again (little, lewis)

Vis
Have the cleaners said what they cleaned? Where are the investigative reporters?

ebsteelers
You don't get arrested without being charged with a crime

Hernandez arrest warrant issued

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/9409826/police-issue-arrest-warrant-aaron-hernandez-new-england-patriots-reports-abc-news

i think they can bring you in for questioning thru an arrest warrant though

Atlanta Dan
06-21-2013, 09:11 AM

Breakdown of various charging scenarios in this article

Hernandez faces wide range of possible charges

Accessory Before the Fact
If Hernandez is charged with accessory before the fact, it would be based on him allegedly providing assistance to the person or persons who later murdered Lloyd...
Accessory before the fact is a very serious charge because the person charged can face the same penalty as the person who committed the crime. In other words, a person who aids a murderer before the act can face the same penalty as the murderer. A charge of this type sometimes entails witnesses testifying against one another to save themselves....

Accessory After the Fact
If Hernandez was charged with accessory after the fact, the charge would be based on Hernandez assisting the principal felon after Lloyd was shot....
The maximum penalty for accessory after the fact is seven years in prison, though sentences can be much lighter, especially for someone without a criminal record....

Conspiracy
If Hernandez is charged with conspiracy, the charge would be based on Hernandez intentionally joining at least one other person to carry out an unlawful plan. Conspiracy is similar to accessory but is similar to accessory but requires joint involvement. In Massachusetts, a person charged with conspiracy in a murder can face a maximum of 20 years in prison. The absence of a past criminal record usually leads to a much lighter penalty than the maximum.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20130620/aaron-hernandez-legal-implications/?sct=hp_wr_a1&eref=sihp

Fire Haley
06-21-2013, 09:14 AM
i think they can bring you in for questioning thru an arrest warrant though

can't anybody read?

why the fuck do we include links if nobody reads?

Massachusetts State Police issued an arrest warrant Friday for New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez for obstruction of justice in connection with a homicide investigation, ABC News reported.

Vis
06-21-2013, 09:15 AM
Breakdown of various charging scenarios in this article

Hernandez faces wide range of possible charges

Accessory Before the Fact
If Hernandez is charged with accessory before the fact, it would be based on him allegedly providing assistance to the person or persons who later murdered Lloyd...
Accessory before the fact is a very serious charge because the person charged can face the same penalty as the person who committed the crime. In other words, a person who aids a murderer before the act can face the same penalty as the murderer. A charge of this type sometimes entails witnesses testifying against one another to save themselves....

Accessory After the Fact
If Hernandez was charged with accessory after the fact, the charge would be based on Hernandez assisting the principal felon after Lloyd was shot....
The maximum penalty for accessory after the fact is seven years in prison, though sentences can be much lighter, especially for someone without a criminal record....

Conspiracy
If Hernandez is charged with conspiracy, the charge would be based on Hernandez intentionally joining at least one other person to carry out an unlawful plan. Conspiracy is similar to accessory but is similar to accessory but requires joint involvement. In Massachusetts, a person charged with conspiracy in a murder can face a maximum of 20 years in prison. The absence of a past criminal record usually leads to a much lighter penalty than the maximum.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20130620/aaron-hernandez-legal-implications/?sct=hp_wr_a1&eref=sihp

Or just plain Murder. Why assume someone else pulled the trigger at this point?

Vis
06-21-2013, 09:17 AM
can't anybody read?

Massachusetts State Police issued an arrest warrant Friday for New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez for obstruction of justice in connection with a homicide investigation, ABC News reported.

Now you can be arrested in Obama's America just for straightening up around the house!

Fire Haley
06-21-2013, 09:19 AM
Now you can be arrested in Obama's America just for straightening up around the house!

you gonna defend him counselor?

this should be good

Atlanta Dan
06-21-2013, 09:20 AM
Or just plain Murder. Why assume someone else pulled the trigger at this point?

True that

JonM229
06-21-2013, 09:21 AM

this should be good

Sarcasm is lost on some people

ebsteelers
06-21-2013, 09:23 AM
can't anybody read?

http://www.troll.me/images/the-chuck-norris/chill-out.jpg

my bad bro, no need to get your nose out of joint. geez

plus they can issue an arrest warrant to be able to search your house, and all that jazz.. in this case they will bring charges..

]

teegre

this should be good

Vis was making a joke. You know... ha, ha... a joke.

Oh wait...

Atlanta Dan
The Pats are taking a stand - barred from the gym!

Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez, whose sprawling North Attleboro home is part of a homicide probe, was booted from Gillette Stadium yesterday when he showed up for a workout as cops continued to hunt for clues in the death of a Dorchester man, according to a source close to the team.

Hernandez, 23, was allowed in the building, but staff was waiting for him and instructed him to leave

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2013/06/source_aaron_hernandez_barred_by_patriots

http://bostonherald.com/sites/default/files/styles/default/public/media/2013/06/21/hernandezblock62113.jpg?c=aaba7cca9e2c873aa8008ff4 bd0d3e19

teegre
06-21-2013, 09:25 AM
my bad bro, no need to get your nose out of joint. geez

You're not alone. We've all be "whipped" by him. Don't let it bug you.

ebsteelers
06-21-2013, 09:26 AM
Vis was making a joke. You know... ha, ha... a joke.

Oh wait...

http://i.qkme.me/353c8o.jpg

no joking aloud, im gonna give you the ban hammer teegree

ebsteelers
06-21-2013, 09:27 AM
You're not alone. We've all be "whipped" by him. Don't let it bug you.

haha, no harm here,

i thought when links are posted, the article is suppose to be copied into the forum?

Fire Haley
06-21-2013, 09:32 AM
oh look - I spooked the herd

was I talking to you?

no?

then mind your own business

teegre
06-21-2013, 09:33 AM
haha, no harm here,

i thought when links are posted, the article is suppose to be copied into the forum?

Part of the article can be... it's not a requirement.

But, when the posts are coming at this rapid pace, sometimes people just post the link (Killer). AND, likewise, when the posts are coming at this rapid pace, sometimes people miss and/or simply don't click the link (you).

You missed the link, asked a good question... and got yelled at. We've all been there. LOL

pczach
06-21-2013, 09:34 AM
can't anybody read?

We are reading.

We're all talking about being charged with something beyond obstruction of justice. A ten year old could probably figure out that he would be charged for what he did to physical evidence before turning them over to police. And that's before the arrest warrant was issued.

JonM229
06-21-2013, 09:35 AM
Someone needs a Midol

teegre
06-21-2013, 09:35 AM

was I talking to you?

no?

So you're saying that we all should skip your posts. You are only posting to a few select people.

Got it. Most of us do anyway.

ebsteelers
06-21-2013, 09:38 AM
Part of the article can be... it's not a requirement.

But, when the posts are coming at this rapid pace, sometimes people just post the link (Killer). AND, likewise, when the posts are coming at this rapid pace, sometimes people miss and/or simply don't click the link (you).

You missed the link, asked a good question... and got yelled at. We've all been there. LOL

gotcha..

its friday, everyone got their panties in a bunch... lol gonna be a good day if everyone is rapid fire posting like this

Atlanta Dan
06-21-2013, 09:39 AM

Hernandez already has legal representation covered

Michael Fee, a lawyer with Ropes and Gray in the Boston area, released a statement regarding Hernandez and the investigation: "Out of respect for that process, neither we nor Aaron will have any comment about the substance of that investigation until it has come to a conclusion."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/chi-arrest-warrant-patriots-hernandez-20130621,0,3050135.story

His lawyer is not some inexperienced kid

Michael represents organizations and individuals in a wide variety of investigations and enforcement proceedings brought by federal, state and foreign government agencies. His practice focuses on white collar criminal, civil and administrative matters involving the regulation of the health care industry, FDA regulation of medical device companies and pharmaceutical manufacturers, securities enforcement, investment adviser regulation, the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, export and trade regulation, public corruption and campaign finance law....

Prior to joining the firm, Michael was a federal prosecutor in the Public Integrity Section of the Criminal Division of the U.S. Department of Justice, where he was responsible for grand jury investigations and prosecutions involving extortion, bribery, conflict of interest, and other offenses committed by public officials.

http://www.ropesgray.com/biographies/f/michael-k-fee.aspx

ebsteelers
06-21-2013, 09:40 AM

was I talking to you?

no?

mind your own business on an internet forum that everyone get read, its not like private messages are being sent here.

id imagine you were addressing myself since you quoted my comment.

http://www.troll.me/images/thumbs-up-jesus-says/jesus-says-you-must-need-a-hug.jpg

ebsteelers
06-21-2013, 09:41 AM
Hernandez already has legal representation covered

Michael Fee, a lawyer with Ropes and Gray in the Boston area, released a statement regarding Hernandez and the investigation: "Out of respect for that process, neither we nor Aaron will have any comment about the substance of that investigation until it has come to a conclusion."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/chi-arrest-warrant-patriots-hernandez-20130621,0,3050135.story

His lawyer is not some inexperienced kid

Michael represents organizations and individuals in a wide variety of investigations and enforcement proceedings brought by federal, state and foreign government agencies. His practice focuses on white collar criminal, civil and administrative matters involving the regulation of the health care industry, FDA regulation of medical device companies and pharmaceutical manufacturers, securities enforcement, investment adviser regulation, the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, export and trade regulation, public corruption and campaign finance law....

Prior to joining the firm, Michael was a federal prosecutor in the Public Integrity Section of the Criminal Division of the U.S. Department of Justice, where he was responsible for grand jury investigations and prosecutions involving extortion, bribery, conflict of interest, and other offenses committed by public officials.

http://www.ropesgray.com/biographies/f/michael-k-fee.aspx

when your rich, can get the best of the best, he'll get a obstruction of justice charged knocked down to a parking ticket

Fire Haley
06-21-2013, 09:43 AM
jesus motherfucking keerist

will you all shut the fuck up and let Vis answer?

you bitches act just like a clique of 12 y/o little girls on Facebook or something

I had a good joke I was gonna pull on Vis and now all you little busybody jackoffs fucked it up

this board sucks, you will never see another dime from me

ebsteelers
06-21-2013, 09:49 AM

you bitches act just like a clique of 12 y/o little girls on Facebook or something

I had a good joke I was gonna pull on Vis and now all you little busybody jackoffs fucked it up

took you 8,000 posts to come to that conclusion?

teegre
06-21-2013, 09:51 AM

If you didn't want us to read it... private message...??? :noidea:

pczach
06-21-2013, 09:52 AM

was I talking to you?

no?

You're posting on a message board. That means that you are talking to anyone that visits this board. You posted this:

Originally Posted by Killer View Post
can't anybody read?

You're the one that said "can't anybody read?". You then said "why the fuck do we include links if nobody reads?"

That's talking to everybody, so don't tell people to mind their own business. Was it your business to attack ebsteelers over a post that wasn't directed at you? Didn't stop you, did it? We're commenting on you acting like an ignorant idiot and insulting people every time someone posts something you don't like or agree with.

I think you contribute to this website with the links you provide, but come on man. You don't have to treat people like that, and you know it. It's uncalled for.