PDA

View Full Version : Chomsky: Obama Is ‘Dedicated To Increasing Terrorism’

Fire Haley
06-19-2013, 01:45 PM
In a wide-ranging interview with GRITtv host Laura Flanders, MIT professor and author Noam Chomsky plainly stated that President Barack Obama’s administration is “dedicated to increasing terrorism” all around the world.

In his view, the NSA spying scandal clearly illustrates how subservient to corporate and state power the American media has become. “There would be headlines saying this is a bad joke” if the press wanted to be truly independent, Chomsky told Flanders.

“The Obama administration is dedicated to increasing terrorism,” he went on. “In fact, it’s doing it all over the world. Obama, first of all, is running the biggest terrorist operation that exists, maybe in history. The drone assassination campaigns, which are just part of it… All of these operations, they are terror operations.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/19/chomsky-obama-is-dedicated-to-increasing-terrorism/

-------------------

let's see..

turned Libya from a secular state into one now ruled by Islamic extremists - check

turned Egypt from a secular state into one now ruled by the Muslim Brotherhood radicals - check

arming "rebels" in Syria that are almost completely comprised of Islamic jihad extremists - check

JonM229
06-19-2013, 01:48 PM
Kind of like how Reagan armed the Taliban? Or how US involvement in Iran led directly to the Islamic revolution?

This is nothing new, we've been radicalizing Middle Eastern nations for decades.

Fire Haley
06-19-2013, 01:59 PM
http://cayankee.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/07/16/newyorker_cover.jpg

just like I predicted

JonM229
06-19-2013, 02:05 PM
I didn't know that you illustrate for the New Yorker

Fire Haley
06-19-2013, 02:18 PM
The Great Divider Obama tells kids - let's abolish Catholic schools

Obama offends Catholics in the UK, says religious schools are divisive

In front of an audience of about 2,000 young people, including many Catholics, Obama claimed that Catholic education divides people and blocks peace

The Catholic media is up in arms over comments President Obama made during a speech while in Northern Ireland for the G8 summit. Obama made what is described as “an alarming call for an end to Catholic education,” in spite of the fact that it is considered “a critical component of the Church.”

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/06/19/obama-offends-catholics-in-the-uk-says-religious-schools-are-divisive-78053

Vis
06-19-2013, 02:21 PM
Obama tells kids - let's abolish Catholic schools

Obama offends Catholics in the UK, says religious schools are divisive

In front of an audience of about 2,000 young people, including many Catholics, Obama claimed that Catholic education divides people and blocks peace

The Catholic media is up in arms over comments President Obama made during a speech while in Northern Ireland for the G8 summit. Obama made what is described as “an alarming call for an end to Catholic education,” in spite of the fact that it is considered “a critical component of the Church.”

In front of an audience of about 2,000 young people, including many Catholics, Obama claimed that Catholic education divides people and blocks peace, according to the Scottish Catholic Observer.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/06/19/obama-offends-catholics-in-the-uk-says-religious-schools-are-divisive-78053

Alert! Killer butchers another quote!

“If towns remain divided—if Catholics have their schools and buildings and Protestants have theirs, if we can’t see ourselves in one another and fear or resentment are allowed to harden—that too encourages division and discourages cooperation,” Obama said.

So maybe he was saying abolish the protestant schools. That's just as valid an interpretation. But most likely is he was saying segregation is bad. How dare he think that.

MasterOfPuppets
06-19-2013, 02:24 PM
In a wide-ranging interview with GRITtv host Laura Flanders, MIT professor and author Noam Chomsky plainly stated that President Barack Obama’s administration is “dedicated to increasing terrorism” all around the world.

In his view, the NSA spying scandal clearly illustrates how subservient to corporate power the government has become. “There would be headlines saying this is a bad joke” if the press wanted to be truly independent, Chomsky told Flanders.

“The Obama administration is dedicated to increasing terrorism,” he went on. “In fact, it’s doing it all over the world. Obama, first of all, is running the biggest terrorist operation that exists, maybe in history. The drone assassination campaigns, which are just part of it… All of these operations, they are terror operations.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/19/chomsky-obama-is-dedicated-to-increasing-terrorism/

-------------------

fixed it to show the real problem. thye media is not the problem , it's just a tool used by the real problem. every media source has a private owner who is free to dictate what ever content they wish. nobody is forced to listen to or believe the propoganda they spew for their masters . the american government how ever is supposed to be employed exclusively by the american people and supposed to be working for our best interest. the problem is they are moon lighting and looking out for their second bosses interest and not ours.

JonM229
06-19-2013, 02:30 PM
So maybe he was saying abolish the protestant schools. That's just as valid an interpretation. But most likely is he was saying segregation is bad. How dare he think that.

I'm pretty sure he wants both gone, allowing only Muslim schools. Cause he's a Muslim.

Fire Haley
06-19-2013, 02:30 PM
Very elitist of him, don't you think? Calling for the end of Catholic education?

He sends his own kids to an elite private school but calls Catholic schools divisive

Protestants and Jews, you're next.

JonM229
06-19-2013, 02:31 PM
You didn't read the actual quote Vis posted, did you?

Vis
06-19-2013, 02:37 PM

Facts just get in the way of manufactured outrage

JonM229
06-19-2013, 02:37 PM
Facts just get in the way of manufactured outrage

That's only because facts have a well-known liberal bias

Fire Haley
06-19-2013, 02:44 PM
“If towns remain divided—if Catholics have their schools and buildings and Protestants have theirs, if we can’t see ourselves in one another and fear or resentment are allowed to harden—that too encourages division and discourages cooperation,” Obama said.”

bullshit

Ironically, President Obama made his comments just as Archbishop Gerhard Müller, the prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, told a crowd in Scotland that religious education upholds the dignity of the human person.

Archbishop Müller said that Catholic schools should promote “all that is good in the philosophies of societies and human culture.”

http://www.catholicculture.org/news/headlines/index.cfm?storyid=18195

JonM229
06-19-2013, 02:55 PM
All of what the Archbishop said implies that Catholicism (or any religion) is necessary for leading a "good" life, which most certainly isn't that case.

“You don’t need religion to have morals. If you can’t determine right from wrong, then you lack empathy, not religion.” -Anonymous

Fire Haley
06-19-2013, 02:55 PM

Vis is a well known subversive radical and has been tracked by the NSA for years - I stay far away from him

MasterOfPuppets
06-19-2013, 02:58 PM
why worry about segregated PRIVATE schools when we have segregated neighborhoods ,and basically entire cities that are becoming segregated.
ever heard of china town ? dearborn michigan has all but been taken over by a minority religion.
you can go to certain cities in this country and think you've crossed the border already into mexico.
how is this not segregation ?
i have friends who have opted to send their children to a private catholic school despite not being catholic. they believe they'll get a better education and their kids won't be subjected to the drugs,sex and violence and all around bad influences. :noidea:
i told one of them i used to buy weed from a kid that went their...lol

MACH1
06-19-2013, 03:08 PM
why worry about segregated PRIVATE schools when we have segregated neighborhoods ,and basically entire cities that are becoming segregated.
ever heard of china town ? dearborn michigan has all but been taken over by a minority religion.
you can go to certain cities in this country and think you've crossed the border already into mexico.
how is this not segregation ?
i have friends who have opted to send their children to a private catholic school despite not being catholic. they believe they'll get a better education and their kids won't be subjected to the drugs,sex and violence and all around bad influences. :noidea:
i told one of them i used to buy weed from a kid that went their...lol

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/7440_10151567789467740_371160275_n.jpg

:sofunny:

PATS16N0
06-19-2013, 03:11 PM
Ron Paul 2012!

Oh, wait...

Too late...

Americans are dumb....

RAND PAUL 2016!

Fire Haley
06-19-2013, 03:12 PM
the hell with the 1st Amendment - Lord Obama will tell you what religions you can have and where you should go to school

Vis
06-19-2013, 03:30 PM
You should give up your imaginary friends but obama never said that.

43Hitman
06-19-2013, 04:03 PM
Vis is a well known subversive radical and we have all been tracked by the NSA for years - I stay far away from him

fixed that for ya.

Edit: I have no idea if Vis is a radical or not, nor do I really care, his opinions don't infringe on my rights.

Vis
06-19-2013, 04:07 PM
fixed that for ya.

Edit: I have no idea if Vis is a radical or not, nor do I really care, his opinions don't infringe on my rights.

They will once I get my drone working

43Hitman
06-19-2013, 04:11 PM

:chuckle:

I will send interracial, cheerio eating families after you.

Buddha Bus
06-19-2013, 04:41 PM

:chuckle:

I will send interracial, cheerio eating families after you.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGbuzJFe9pm-BCxAZuOgGz46IPqDKdEBVV1j08R-Md2St7dWpOQA

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, FELLAS!!!!!! BREAK IT UP HERE!!!!

I don't want to have to get my can of mace out and get all homotional!

43Hitman
06-19-2013, 04:43 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGbuzJFe9pm-BCxAZuOgGz46IPqDKdEBVV1j08R-Md2St7dWpOQA

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, FELLAS!!!!!! BREAK IT UP HERE!!!!

I don't want to have to get my can of mace out and get all homotional!

:toofunny:

Fire Haley
06-19-2013, 04:55 PM
You should give up your imaginary friends but obama never said that.

we know what he's saying

http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu179/odin2009/WHONEEDS_zpsfb5cf0ef.jpg