PDA

View Full Version : I Apologize

caplovestroyp43
06-20-2013, 11:53 PM
To those I offended with my comment about Obama's Wife, I humbly and remorsefully apologize for offending you.

I honestly didn't aim to offend, believe it or not, but some did get offended and that's all on me.

Please accept my sincere apology. I have made some good friends here and I would hate to lose them over me making a stupid comment.

Sincerely,

Cap

Fire Arians
06-21-2013, 12:04 AM
i didn't see everything go down, but I personally appreciate you being grateful about everything and apologizing.

with that said, this is exactly why I think political discussion shouldn't be allowed on these boards. we already have opinions on football to beef about and that's enough lol.

the two things that get americans fired up = football and politics. 2 in the same place maybe is overkill

Lady Steel
06-21-2013, 12:06 AM
To those I offended with my comment about Obama's Wife, I humbly and remorsefully apologize for offending you.

I honestly didn't aim to offend, believe it or not, but some did get offended and that's all on me.

Please accept my sincere apology. I have made some good friends here and I would hate to lose them over me making a stupid comment.

Sincerely,

Cap

Accepted. Love you, Steelers sistah! :hug:

MACH1
06-21-2013, 12:08 AM
i didn't see everything go down, but I personally appreciate you being grateful about everything and apologizing.

with that said, this is exactly why I think political discussion shouldn't be allowed on these boards. we already have opinions on football to beef about and that's enough lol.

the two things that get americans fired up = football and politics. 2 in the same place maybe is overkill

And I'll add religion.

Thanks Cap very much appreciated.

Bayz101
06-21-2013, 12:23 AM
Thanks, Cap. Just have to be careful with your words is all. I like having you around here, and one thing I respect about you is that you share opinions without dishing out personal attacks on the side. As long as you keep from letting differing opinions aggravate you too much you'll be fine, and that goes for everyone on this forum, no matter the discussion. Politics is a passionate subject for a lot of people, and things can get heated. I understand that, and don't have a problem with it, either, as long as things remain civil and the smack talk is left to the Blast Furnace.

Fire Arians
06-21-2013, 01:00 AM
i even call truce with killer if he's down, kumbaya ************s

in all seriousness i got no beef with anyone personally so cheers ;)

teegre
06-21-2013, 01:06 AM
As I tell my daughters:
"Apologies are meaningless, if you do _____ again."

Apology accepted... as long as it never happens again.

Fire Arians
06-21-2013, 01:08 AM
lol you always crack me up man, but i wont say that after i sobered up and shit. you know

teegre
06-21-2013, 01:19 AM
lol you always crack me up man, but i wont say that after i sobered up and shit. you know

My one & only goal is to make you laugh when you are sober. :wink02:

(Dagnabbit... nine posts in, and we've already derailed this thread.)

Fire Arians
06-21-2013, 01:20 AM

:chuckle:

Galax Steeler
06-21-2013, 04:05 AM

We don't get derailed on this board what in the hell are you talking about.:sofunny:

Vis
06-21-2013, 04:25 AM

Fire Haley
06-21-2013, 07:08 AM
still waiting for that thong pic

ebsteelers
06-21-2013, 07:53 AM
http://cdn.meme.li/instances/250x250/37213965.jpg

Fire Haley
06-21-2013, 08:52 AM
i even call truce with killer if he's down, kumbaya

not right now, I'm too busy smacking the clique around

I might need another demerit

The_Joker
06-21-2013, 09:19 AM
>constantly harrasses atheists/liberals/blacks
>expects me to believe this is sincere
>lolno.jpg

Bayz101
06-21-2013, 09:54 AM
>constantly harrasses atheists/liberals/blacks
>expects me to believe this is sincere
>lolno.jpg

She hasn't harassed anyone, Quack. Her opinions are simply that: Opinions. People have disagreed with them, and have slung every personal attack in the book at her without even a thought, but the bottom line is it's her opinion, and she's entitled to it. I've been watching over these discussions closely, and on most occasions it's you throwing the insults at every opinion she shares, and it's YOU coming back from your vacations with a prideful attitude over the reason you were given said vacation.

That's fine. You're entitled to that attitude, but it won't get you far. If disagreeing with opinions on this forum is the definition of harassment, well, my apologies. I'm pretty sure it's not, though, and I honestly believe you need to grow up a little. I like having you around, but the next warning will result in a much longer ban, so tread carefully.

Bayz101
06-21-2013, 09:55 AM
On that note, i'll close this down. We appreciate the apology, Cap, and I appreciate that you've refrained from dishing out the personal attacks in all of these discussions. Thank you.